Something that terrifies me about ISIS and other terrorists is that the way they behave is exactly how it is ordained...

Something that terrifies me about ISIS and other terrorists is that the way they behave is exactly how it is ordained in the quran.

Compare this to Christianity, where most people vaguely follow it and their behavior is rife with consistencies and sin. The radical muslim behaves exactly how they should as if God was real and the quran were a real holy book that they take directly and literally. There is no other religious community like that.

Attached: isis.jpg (1200x800, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2002/03/23/from-us-the-abcs-of-jihad/d079075a-3ed3-4030-9a96-0d48f6355e54/
ratical.org/ratville/CAH/USjihadABCs.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Allah ack bar.
You faghot.

yet only 0.01-.1% of total muslims would agree with IS(unfortunately). There are probably a greater percentage of whites that would agree with Tarrant,Breivik et al. While the former group has undergone,on orders of magnitude, far greater suffering and direct humiliation in the modern era than the latter group. So the radicalization of whites is far more scary and impressive. Chew on that

There is a logical explanation to this.

the ISIS in that photo is nothing but PR bullshit

Yeah wow integrity is so scary huh

The white gods are coming back and their new king is Allah

Faggot OP thinks Monks dont exist

I don't honestly think they should be admired too much, if Christian west doesn't need something right now it's men with above average intellect and integrity not starting families and making themselves voluntary genetic dead ends.

You really think so? I always got the impression that IS had generally broad support across the muslim population it's just that few were radical enough to participate in their war.

Monks do exist obviously but they're nothing like IS and much of the islamic world which is super purist about their religious doctrine.

i didn't do the actual math and i'm probably underestimating. The IS population was 10 million souls at its height, they were overwhelmingly outright supporters and most of these are still alive, let's say 33% of sunni muslims in syria support them outright or covertly,66-75% of sunni muslims in iraq, and let's say 1-3% across the rest of the muslim world. Still adds up to around .1% at the very most

>low iq vs high iq religions
Dude it’s really not hard to understand

>the alleged high IQ religions are dying off
Really cultured that veg.

OP is a sleeper cell member.

>let's say 33% of sunni muslims in syria support them outright or covertly,66-75% of sunni muslims in iraq,
That is not even remotely close to the truth.

the majority of sunni syrians live in government areas and are fighting for the government, compare the number of sunni syrian attacks in gov areas to those in iraq and its not even comparable. Then there are the kurds, all sunni muslims So what's left are the idlibi sunni muslims, the pro IS sunni muslims living in kurd/US concentration camps, and the anti-gov syrians living under watch in syrian territory. In total, about 33%. What is your estimate?

Nigger, the way they behave is ordained by their Jewish fucking masters.

Both in Syria and in Iraq the support for the IS terrorist organization is very low. They are practically at war with the Islamic State and drove them off their land through enormous efforts. I doubt that many people support the State there.

Hurry up and take back your caliphate and kill the Jews, we'll leave you alone if you leave us alone.

there are 100K-200K IS syrians in SDF camps alone. There are hundreds of thousands to millions in total Iraqi camps. There are about a dozen daily IS attacks,on average in in SDF syria and iraq. This is after they were totally btfo and decimated, just like they were in 2008-2009(picrelated). they clearly would not have controlled 10 million people in both iraq and syria from 2014-2018,without any uprisings or popular dissent and facing thousands of Russian and USA airstrikes and a 4-front proxy war, if they didn't have overwhelming popular support from the populations they ruled over

"IS is a foreign invader body" is the ultimate cope, they are the default status of Islam as OP is stating. They lived through the 2008-2009 utter decimation of their ranks, and coincidentally 10 full years later they will do it again.

Attached: AQI.jpg (1362x665, 381K)

people often forget the fact that IS only started to call for lone wolf attacks in the West, and executing Western hostages,AFTER Obama started to bomb them in iraq in august 2014. Why did he start to bomb them in Iraq? because IS in its great 2014 blitzkrieg was getting within artillery range of Erbil,Iraq which is the residence of thousands of american civilians. Do you personally know any americans that live in erbil? no? Then you leave us the fuck alone. Without american intervention IS would have not only ended the Syrian war, but would currently be engaged in a land war with both Iran and Saudi arabia, and winning. You are only prolonging the inevitable. You leave us the fuck alone

Calm down jihadi bro, im on your side. Not for killing Americans but how we need to stay the fuck outta your sand box. Maybe then we can be equal trade partners, I don't know. Who you kill in your area has nothing to do with us or affect us.

you ding dongs

washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/2002/03/23/from-us-the-abcs-of-jihad/d079075a-3ed3-4030-9a96-0d48f6355e54/

(link for those without washintonpost sub) ratical.org/ratville/CAH/USjihadABCs.html

look my dude you sitll probably think of 9/11 as traumatic, if you are old enough, 3000 americans were killed then, and a few thousand more fighting-age men in iraq and a-stan since. Millions of muslims have been killed by americans since 9/11, not even counting all of those killed in your casual cold war conflicts of the 20th century. as I stated in my first post ITT, the current overall muslim support for IS is absolutely pitiful considering the circumstances, and by proportion the number of whites supporting WN is far greater and a far greater harbinger for future success

it's interesting to think what would've happened if the US/Rus didn't initiate their air campaigns when they did. ISIS was wrecking everyone before the intervention. Kurds were about to get slaughtered at Kobani, Shia Iraqis were getting dumped in the euphrates and everyone in Syria was getting their asses kicked.. They likely could've taken much of the middle east if left unimpeded

I hope they kill every single one of you. While retarded schizo faggots, they are bastenredpilled because they kill dumb fagits n sheit. Mutha fucka. Thot crymes rool! Hahahahaha

no one said high iq leads to reproduction. i can tell you one thing for certain though, letting women have rights most certainly stops reproduction.

Na, 9/11 was bad but I mean more people die from drug overdoses. People say it was bad because the twin towers were a symbol of America.
America is literally Satan, this country is just sin. Maybe one day things will change between us.
The only way for global peace is to separate, you guys keep your land and everything in it, and we keep ours.
Sorry Americans thought we were the world police for the last century, but we can't do dick about it. Our government has gone crazy and is corrupt at the highest levels.
Now, my fellow ameribros, can we just stay the fuck outta other countries business. We have our own oil reserves, we have the ability to manufacture shit. The gold standard must be reinstated as a global currency instead of the American dollar.

nice the Devil is lurking
imagine having dreams about the victims you beaheded every single night...

This is some Chamberlain bollocks. You think after felling all the governments in the ME they were just going to suddenly become cool with the west? Better to nip it in the bud before they grew any larger or more influential. Never mind trucks and airliners what do you think happens when they have a full military capability and nukes? Crazy fucking suicide bombers and fighter planes didn't work out so well for you guys last time eh?

Do you understand what mutually assured destruction is?
It's their land, let them Duke it out. We should all be isolationist to a point and not get involved with each other's scuffles

>exactly how it is ordained in the quran

This is how I know you're a kike who has never read the Quran.

>Something that terrifies me about ISIS and other terrorists is that the way they behave is exactly how it is ordained in the quran.

no they perform blood rituals and sra. They're influenced heavily by a satanic cult

yup

Attached: Falaha 1a1.jpg (2480x3508, 2.07M)

>0.01-.1% of total muslims would agree with IS(unfortunately)
That's not what the Pew poll says Abdul. You're off more than 2000%, depending on what metric we say "agrees with IS".

It's also an illusion, many "mujahid" are druggies and adulterers.