Did Pol get raided by Pedophiles?

Attached: 10 Steps.jpg (1456x881, 694K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s02CWCF0eu5K
sys.Jow
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am actually not for freedom of speech. I believe pedophiles should be executed as soon as they reveal themsevels

No snowden scared them all and now instead of masturbating on tor they all live vicariously through the discussion of it 24/7.

Wanting to fuck a prime virgin 16 y/o pussy is not pedophilia faggot. Enjoy your STD ridden hags that have literal kilometers of cock shoveled in them, I'm not interested in old holes

It's not pedophilia, it's just degenerate

Just shills. There’s more of them now, somethings up

/tv/ is so shit that they're just leaking to other boards.

I think we're being raided by desperate criminals who hate our anti-crime threads.
and there is a thread saying a jannie is toast, so that probably makes it worse, just guesin

Attached: 382834.jpg (577x433, 42K)

> women defile themselves, so instead of keeping them from doing that, we should just defile them ourselves nice and early

please kys immediately, doubly degenerate brainlet Paco

These age-of-consent threads have been here for years, though it is weird that we've had so many in a day.

They're dumb pedo apologists pushing false stereotypes of the past, when the Church made marriages before 21 literally illegal in Europe for much of the Middle Ages and Early Modern period.

Who are these low lifes?

vocaroo.com/i/s02CWCF0eu5K

Attached: AHEM.jpg (250x250, 12K)

couldn't fuck girls in my class when i was 16 because i was a nerd and they only wanted chads. now i'm 26 and i finally have a chance at sweet 16 year old pussy. but the fags want me in jail

>Pedophiles
Yes, /tv/ is here

Attached: fe6x81ef4vpz.jpg (825x523, 56K)

No the Jews have always been here.

do you autists think this is actually funny?

looks like the typical Jow Forums user

16 is legal here. Can confirm that it's tasty.

This is exactly why both your countries are the main cesspool of shit and trash. You can't even understand how women work and their place in society. Enjoy your AIDS, golems of the jew

why don't you just fuck 16 year olds when you're 16? why do you need to be older than them?

> This is exactly why both your countries are the main cesspool of shit and trash

Says the cartel-land resident whose fellow countrymen are flooding into neighbouring "cesspools" at maximum possible speeds

> You can't even understand how women work and their place in society.

They should be moral mothers and wives, not whores, and especially not as teenagers you fucking ape

Though that's to be expected given your understanding of how society should work is based on growing up in MEXICO lmfao

Keep saying that to yourself, since clearly your hub of multiculturalism and degeneration follows exactly what you preach like a faggot choir boy right? kek. Your girls are whores right off high school and between chinks and poos you can't even tell what a moral wife and mother is. Sad to be a faggot nigger leaf with too much cum on their brain to properly think

>mexico

Attached: 17C62C9C-6FC4-49F9-81BE-BD9F68C7F625.jpg (422x422, 17K)

Nah, it's just the exodus from /tv/. Jannies are making it unbearable to post anything other than superhero shit.
It's not worth sticking around that place.. it's lame and there's no freedom of speech. Jow Forums has freedom of speech and freedom of thought

Like a private island where you can be free..

Its like The Thing but with pedos

Why? Did they shut down /b/?

Jannies shut down a lot of fun tangential topics here though. If a thread gets a lot of posts, why shut it down?

>Keep saying that to yourself, since clearly your hub of multiculturalism and degeneration follows exactly what you preach like a faggot choir boy right?

The difference is that canadian society had virtue at one point, but mexico progressed from being human sacrifice central to a colonial shithole to again being human sacrifice central (except this time its for the drug war and not for pagan demon gods).

That aside, the argument here is that canada's bad for being stupid enough to let in fags like you. I agree, but YOU shouldn't be using that as an argument for your superiority, retard

> Your girls are whores right off high school

that's a problem to be fixed, not a justification for fucking them while they're still in high school, retard

> Sad to be a faggot nigger leaf with too much cum on their brain to properly think

Sad to be a goblin who screeches insults unthinkingly in defense of fucking underage girls cause "muh dik"

Based.

Leaf, please! Age of consent was only 14 up until recently in leafland.

Attached: image.jpg (220x320, 22K)

The part that is degeneracy is the "fucking." You want to tarnish and ruin virgins who should be pair bonding with their husbands. You're a corruptive force and should probably be kept away from children.

100%. we've made a huge mistake by allowing white women within 100 miles of a shitskin.

It’s hot

age of consent in america used to be 7-10 before feminism

Have sex
It is actually shameful that such a topic comes up wether 14 year old girl is eligible for a consent. It is a clear reminder how our civic virtues have taken a clear turn into degeneracy.

women can never consent, they never mature, they are children forever

I'm starting to think this is the plan. Start pushing pedophilia, tell the people "yeah we are pedophiles, also aliens are real" then continue pushing pedophilia.

You won't be okay with it. Your kids will be uneasy about it, their kids will be fully onboard because it's all they've ever known.

You're never going to see a pussy irl user

It still is legal for minors to have sex in the United States bruh. I was fucking like crazy at 15

good for you, you fucking dumb cattle degenerate
you should be put down

why would you say that to me? i had respect for estonians, until now. just another cookie cutter degenerate in my eyes.

Attached: big lenny the MASK.png (280x280, 102K)

Liberals (classical liberals, who push for "individual freedoms") have had their fingers in the pie since the and they've been the ruling force in anglophone Canada. These are the same faggots that are ruining society now that modern technology allows them to actually get the common people to buy their bullshit.

My grandfather crippled a man for trying to get with his 15 year old sister and he wasn't convicted on anything, so please tell me again how degenerate we all were on the basis of the jewed laws of the elite classes

See above. Conversely the Church used to ban marriage before the age of 21

a nigger cattle, if were being specific..

Attached: terry vs glownigger.png (500x500, 48K)

>See above. Conversely the Church used to ban marriage before the age of 21
your fucking retarded boomer
fuck off and die

Just because you were a pathetic virgin doesn't mean everyone else wasn't getting it on.

Spoken by someone who has never even conversed with a woman.
Your mentality is one of a sheltered broken faggot, to put it mildly.
Don't come to /pol ever again.

ok feminist dyke
whatever you say, lard ass motherfucker

im a volcel
never cared to talk to post wall roasties in highschool

wish i was a virgin. ur lucky dude. don't ever have sex

Have sex, incel, unironically.
Don't come back here, before. This board has too many of you already.

No. They’re getting raided by shareblue faggots to try to get Jow Forums deplatformed because of all the “pedophilia”

>volcel
Suuuuure

>ID: pig
give me a QUICK RUN DOWN on estonia

Attached: laws dont apply to pigs.png (500x411, 127K)

nice digits but I'll have to ask you to neck yourself faggot

Attached: 1562978456342.jpg (1920x1200, 110K)

its the truth, they all were makeup
how the fuck can you take a clown seriously?

in awe of this lad. ,,,

i can't take you seriously. i'm trying though virgins deserve a voice

some take care of themselves. lets be honest. most guys past 30 look like absolute trash as well. its not hard to stand out and rise above all this trash. virgin incels think by some magic they will start attracting prime 10/10 at age 40 and look like brad pitt. in reality, they just go bald and get fatter and uglier. but like i said, its easy to rise above the human filth.

Everything about my country is too hard for your mind to comprehend.
It is difficult to understand a culture where civil virtues are still highly regarded and a certain trust is among the population.
Compared to the perversion of yours, that you call grand ol' USA.
Now fuck off to your trailer, boomer. /pol is too sophisticated for you.

More like /pol got raided by (((someone))) looking for yet another reason to shut our little cesspool of free speech down. It goes something like this:

> make a series of outrageous posts
> screencap said posts
> use screencaps as evidence of debauchery

i hope you get passed around prison user.

It's an operation to get the media to have the normies look at this board, see the posts, then raise enough of a fuss to get them to shut this place down.

Don't reply to pedo posts, it's all bait.

Attached: hpcl8mm79nf21.jpg (4008x5344, 1.19M)

there is nothing wrong with teens having sex with adults.

unless you have bad genetics, i should add. if you are short or ugly, your only hope is to acquire resources so you can pay some slut to live with you and occasionally give you a dry hand job, in between her outings with an actual chad. sorry incels.

ok pig. you seem well adjusted, and definitely an alpha male. probably the best looking and most desired guy in estonia.

Attached: psh have sex incel.jpg (960x960, 109K)

kek at all the boomers crying about this site getting shutdown because of muh pedo posts
you people are so fucking new, election 2016 faggots go back
if anything people should want more censorship of the right and for Jow Forums to be taken down, that way more whites go out and do something about their country instead of shit post all day
>inb4 muh fed posting

The definition of pedophilia is being attracted to girls BEFORE puberty. If you are attracted to a female that can bear children, then you are not a pedophile.

>More censorship of the right
Okay, you have project veritas. What next?

>still can't get the message
>is someone aged 25-30 years
>calls other pig as if it is a word his grandiose intelligence could summon only
>has image of a teenage girl in his phone
Oh boy.. where do I start.....
Just go away lmfao

im talking 1984 tier
guns need banned also
or whites arent going to wake up fast enough before they get squashed out of america
whites only have a decade left before its too late

pig is in your ID retard. get off the internet for a while. i can tell you literally don't have sex.

I've got good news and bad news fellow leaf;
Good news: wish granted! Freedom of speech doesnt exist in canada
Bad news: the government infringed on your human right to speech to protect the fee-fees of people like Jonathan yaniv

sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmcEnBHAYYVM

Attached: 1565879113551.jpg (608x758, 115K)

Is that you Sam Hyde
youtube.com/watch?v=zuk-CIwyyKg

Attached: 1526731786481.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

wtf is with that youtube link?

But what is a pedophile. The definition is important, and if you just say someone who finds people under the government specified age attractive, then you're just an NPC.

16 is a good child bearing age for a woman.

Attached: Have_A_Seat.jpg (635x477, 20K)

>diverts my insults about you back to me
>pig is funny hahah, I am clever man
>get off the Internet!!!
Is your brain on a loop, you mentally deficient sack of meat?
Get the fuck out of /pol. This board is for the discussion of politics, it is already obvious your mind can not comprehend such a delicate subject and should divert your attention to something more productive you pedophile

>the ugly incel recoils when found out

>huff huff huff
Just go, lol, just go.

> no u
good argument

>Did Pol get raided by Pedophiles
Where do you think you are? This isn't plebbit. If you aren't a lolicon why go to Jow Forums?

Attached: 675.jpg (425x567, 78K)

two 16 year olds having babies is perfectly legal. in fact, there's a tv show dedicated to such relationships.

what did I say that you disagree with? you were the one spamming the "have sex" meme. if you want to talk we can, but you seem incapable.

and to clarify, I only said shitskins shouldn't be allowed within a mile of white women. somehow this triggers you guys.

>pol investigates pizzagate
we investigated ourselves, and cleared of all wrongdoing

Enforcement of statutory rape and age of consent ends with extreme stigmatization of child sexuality, causing future adults to be desexualized and unwillng to have children.

Attached: forbiddenflowersnancyfriday.jpg (1002x1194, 301K)

>two 16 year olds having babies is perfectly legal
Yeah, that's the problem. Girls should be married and bred young not in school and being sluts.
16 and pregnant should be the norm. 13 and pregnant should be the norm after girl is arranged married

Now that I read the thread again it just looks like the estonian guy took the pig comment personally and sperged

anyways yeah I agree with you

Philosophically speaking, it's a losing battle the fact we can't even touch our women, legally, until they are 18. By 18, the average woman in Africa has shat out 6 kids! It's a losing battle for white people to have our ages of consent so high.

Attached: download (6).jpg (225x225, 5K)

>the fact we can't even touch our women, legally, until they are 18
that's not a fact. i was having sex at 14 with a 16 year old girl. it was perfectly legal, and i would have gotten her pregnant if she wasn't on (((birth control)))

If you allow children to be sexually expressive, you create an incentive for people to have kids, as they are a source of sexual enjoyment. That's why the clitoris of women is located forward on their bodies: to derive pleasure from skin contact with their children.

Follow the law faggot.

>muh shitskins
>muh white women
I am sorry, if Becky, your crush, decided to go for the black bvll, because she saw how incapable and weak you are.
All I can see from your statements is just that. A weak, insecure, and someone with a mentality of a child.
You lack pride and confidence and let your frustrations out on a board of politics. This is my problem, I hate to see a bunch of you, boomers coming here, nothing to say, but complain and let out your emotional fury that you are so incapable of keeping in check. Like an animal?
You get me? Good.
Start by improving your life, away from /pol for some time. This board is getting into your head and the results are pitiful.

Who gives a shit if you enjoy life? Follow the law.

>If you allow children to be sexually expressive
We do allow that. Me and my friends were all having sex by 15. Only problem is schools pushing (((safe sex))) and giving us free condoms

still going on. /b/ pedo discord also involved

Everyone is on anti-depressants.

>the law is holy and perfect with no flaws whatsoever
Could you be more of a statist? "Its da law" is not an argument for anything.

you arent a man who should be having kids yet at that age
you arent mature enough, you wouldnt have had property or stable income
dumb ass