Why California is such a shithole?

What caused the Cali to look like Pakistan?
video related

Attached: 1565373111880.webm (480x480, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_California
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>look like Pakistan?
Pakistani cities aren't this filthy.

Attached: islamabad-640x384.jpg (640x384, 76K)

Too many homeless people taking drugs and shits on the street

easy, over the last 50 years when the population of California went from 70% white to 70% non white and also doubled is how it turned into a shithole

Niggers and jews

Migration.
Illegal cheap Mexican labor paid under the table so the wages crash and unemployment rises.
Dumbfuck Californians vote against their own interests, getting high tax services.
The beaners abuse the system via anchor baby. Eventually they breed like cockroaches and turn the state perma-blue (california used to be red)

Then you get professional migration from all over the world, leaving tons and of local profesional with smaller and more competitive market.
Then the kikes brainwash dumbfucks into liberalism so they get in life-time debt for dumbfuck useless degrees.

Seriously, fuck professional migrants, fuck illegal aliens, fuck greedy employers and fuck jews.
They all deserve a bullet.

Greatest country in the world, don't you forget it.

non existent social security system like in all the other states

Overpopulation, 3rd world immigrants

OP is a faggot. This is literal Skidrow about a ten block area that has come to be a metaphor for any dilapidated slum. Once you leave that area it improves greatly.

/thread

5 blocks away from that

Attached: 00000IMG_00000_BURST20190729103209103_COVER.jpg (4160x3120, 2.29M)

Progressivism. Can't carry them forever.

Attached: images (2).jpg (269x188, 11K)

it looks like my city but with negros

>fuck professional migrants
I work in the bay area as a programmer and get paid well but if I stayed in my hometown I would get paid poverty-tier for the cost of living. What am I supposed to do instead?

>drives through skid row
>this is the entire state of california

It’s illega to enforce vagrancy laws now in most of ca because of court orders.

doesnt mean skid row isnt fucked though.
homelessness is out of control in the city

it's almost as if flooding a city with people increases job demand, makes wages fall, skyrockets home prices (since development is at a stand-still in liberal cities,) and leaves the bottom rung of people destitute and homeless.

Beyond the climate, I'd love to see a study or research into whether california represents the perfect example of "Soft times breed soft men who bring bad times". The impression to a layperson is that California from the 60s through to the 90s was this golden palace where the living was absurdly easy. I'd like to see if that was true - if housing was cheap and affordable as hell until recently, if there were an abundance of jobs (I know there was until the end of the cold war with contracting and military stuff), if the taxes were low until the 90s and so forth.

The whole easy-living la dolce vita seems to have left its imprint on the californian "Man I don't give a fuck lol it'll all work out" mentality.

certain charges have been downgraded from felonies to misdemeanors in the last couple years. possession of meth/heroin/paraphernelia or public intoxication is only a citation in a lot of areas

Just taking after New Jersey's fine example.

Attached: 1j5b6tmejosx.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

But California is the world's 5th largest economy

The US government being infested with traitors.

Despair gives Demons and Democrats power. Nothing creates more despair than stopping to enforce low level crimes and misdemeanors.
Wherever Demons and Democrats gain power they immediately pass laws and order the courts to no longer enforce drug offences and petty theft and public urination.
It slowly erodes the city and turns it into an open sewer. Perfect environment for Demons and Democrats, it reminds them of their home. Hell.

Attached: 5o59mknh7d631.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

>we might have the highest poverty rate in America but there's Jews in luxury sedans just down the road!

California is antithesis to America. It's a bunch of poor brown people that never integrate and the ruling class that live in enclaves and hold no allegiance to the state. Can't wait to watch it collapse when the brown people get fed up and start attacking the snobs

Imports of rats shitskin Nigs trash filth drugs and a serious detour of abandonment ps population unknown destination equals sewer people crack gators

...and per capita funding is plummeting. Ca is no longer a donor state because of the huge jump in druggies, neets and illegals.

it's not a shithole.

It's just too conservative to pay for homeless shelters. So the pigs just dump them on skid row. LA has a population of 4 million. In a population that big, you're gonna have a lot of people that aren't mentally fit to hold a job.
So you can either give them shelter, or let them sleep on the streets. But they won't just stop existing.
that's a lie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_California

Attached: la.jpg (300x200, 22K)

It is a constant cycle now.

Latino's are usually poorer and since there are many of them(who are anchor babies) they will vote Democrat in order to recieve assistance and a more "equal" life.

For example, the highest earners pay the most in California and it goes towards benefiting the poorest people.
California is very unequal in wealth due to a housing shortage that was caused by uncontrolable population gorwth; Democrats are the only people that are addressing the inequality.

I can see the Democrat party dying once they get everything "fixed"(citizenship to illegals, lower housing costs, higher wages without needing a college degree, better public transport,etc), because what else would the party have to offer? Once illegals get everything they needed then they will want tax cuts if they joined the "stable middle class" ranks.
Latinos dont care about social justice as long as they got 3 squares meals daily at a price that they can afford, and right now, only the Democrats are the ones dangling it over their heads in order to get their vote.

I do believe we are in the 2nd Gilded Age and are entering a new "Progressive Era" in US history where wealth inequality is trying to be solved and new politicians like AOC are bieng voted in.

Attached: 2t2yoseh5ys01.jpg (750x728, 92K)

Many of the homeless are imported from other states; that is why the homeless population is largely black and white despite Los Angeles being a Latino city.

Those "homeless" people don't have the connections that someone who has many family members in the state have.

Those homeless are bussed in because the weather is less likely to kill them and California offers more benefits to them.

We can also blame other states for not taking care of their homeless and offering them shelter or rehab.

We can also blame the lack of shelter due to our zoning laws that favor single family homes

Attached: 600885d8-a586-4f39-aa8f-aaf7b2ef781c-m.jpg (400x244, 24K)

i think it looks comfy. very progressive. but it could be even better if you re-settled every illegal immigrant in the US to California!

native californian : i've lived here my whole life. WIthin the last 2 years I've noticed the homeless problem become way worse. I am sure at this point someone is shipping these people here. Its not organic. I used to never see tents or people sleeping on the side of the streets and now its like common place. and I live in a million dollar home.
The only solution is to genocide these people. Who's going to be the next Jack the Ripper of homeless people? It needs to be done.

>Basically a human trash can.
I'm glad these New England winters weed some of them out by turning them into bumsicles.

Attached: 090129-frozenbody-hmed-11a.grid-6x2.jpg (474x277, 23K)

it looks very progressive and maybe you need to change your white perspective what what cultured is??

Democrats.

People come to America to have achance to make their dreams come true in other words get rich and contribute. Others come to be parasitise on said wealth andshit up the place. Conclusion it attracts more parasites than people today, so the balance is skewed in favor of the parasites and the city becomes a shithole, just like the places said parasites escaped.

One Party rule.