Jow Forums check this out, i think epstein's entire background is faked

The only info available on Epstein's early life comes from the book "Filthy Rich" by James Patterson, so I downloaded a PDF copy to see what Patterson's sources were. His main source is this guy Gary Grossberg, supposedly a childhood friend, only it turns out the guy is a lot more than that. He worked for Epstein, and maintains a friendship with his brother Mark to this day. Mark is implicated in this stuff as well, as some of the sex trafficking happened on his own property and his background is just as shady as Jeff's. See:
thedailybeast.com/mark-epstein-the-man-who-could-inherit-jeffrey-epsteins-millions

Patterson's only other source is a woman called "Beverly Donatelli" which he says is a pseudonym. This woman may not even exist for all I know. Also of note is the fact that Patterson admits he has no idea how Epstein got his teaching job at Dalton School.

I'm thinking that Epstein is a dual Israeli-American who joined the Mossad early, and his handlers arranged these teaching and investment positions as a deep cover background. Grossberg is in on it and made up a fake story about Epstein's childhood in the BRonx. They probably found some dead Jewish couple with no living family members and said they were the Epstein brothers' parents, because who's going to check? The media is relying on the word of one of Epstein's own employees that his childhood story is even true.

Attached: filthy-rich-11[1].jpg (1200x1200, 416K)

this

Patterson Is trash. The book is the shitiest limited hangout ever.

here's the parts where he talks about grossberg being close with the epsteins

Attached: grossberg.png (616x628, 134K)

Been reading this book

>when he points out that Epstein got to leave prison up to 16 hours every day to do business

Attached: grossberg2.png (632x294, 77K)

jeffrey epstein never existed. we're being deep faked

oh yeah he also cites a third guy to talk about the childhood neighborhood, but there's no indication that that guy even knew epstein at all. what a sloppy job.

i'm just getting started on it, post anything interesting you run into

>The media is relying on the word of one of Epstein's own employees that his childhood story is even true.

Attached: 1555799111517.jpg (225x225, 7K)

To know for sure, just fact check the claims in the book. Do the people quoted exist, is he in a yearbook, etc.

They have the weirdest jaw.

we need an user from the brooklyn area to find the 1969 yearbook. it's gotta be in a public library somewhere.

Is Epstein Yurri?

Seconding this. Very, very little information on his youth.

I'm only interested in knowing how the fuck he got that teaching job because that's where it all started and one of the few concrete events we even know about the fucker. I don't care about the first 18 years of his life one bit unless it explains his work as a plant or his first foray into blackmailing.

>Epstain's brother
Funny how media was reporting he had no immediate family. You can't be sure of much that gets reported lately.

>Also of note is the fact that Patterson admits he has no idea how Epstein got his teaching job at Dalton School.
Even Wiki admits that the current Attorney General's father gave him the job.

From what I remember when I read that book years ago was that the author wasn't even sure where Eggstein got all of his money from and speculated that he had a knack for extracting money out of countries where the political tides have turned. A example I believe used was the wife of a deposed dictator wanting to get her money out of the country and Epstein helped for a cut.

Also the fact that his money management firm had insanely high standards to the point of excluding any real investors is a huge red flag. He had a 1 billion dollars min, and full power of attorney, plus a flat rate on top would make any investor balk. So for outward appearances he was a money manager, but one where the money is possibly very dirty, or the image just used to justify his wealth.

the current AG Barr father got him the job. this guy was a plant from the start. CIA-Mossad. what's funny is they completely fucked up this whole thing to the point where they exposed themselves to an obvious cover up that even the MSM is having trouble figuring out

one theory going around is that he just invested all of wexner's money into something safe like an IRA, so he didn't have to make any decisions, and so he could claim to be a hedge fund manager.

Bump

He's a literal NOC for some intel agency; he's never been "rich", and all his funds have been from an outside source.

>the current AG Barr father got him the job

Who was an ex-OSS spook.

Whilst people are pointing to Mossad, Mi6 is probably even just as or more than likely here.