Why can’t our cities look like this?

Most American cities are in a state of decay. We have all this power and wealth. Yet look at Dubai, Shanghai, or Beijing.

They have massive grandeur and decadence. We can’t even fix our potholes. What’s holding us back?

Attached: BFCEBA18-A2B7-43DA-99AC-47CD945148D7.jpg (1920x1200, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MzKLs8l9UPM
youtu.be/6k7a8bw451M
youtu.be/l1mAzIy6c4A
youtube.com/watch?v=KMDNP46Cc7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Waste of money

Sandnigger shithole with a/c. GREAT!

Ok look at China then.

Attached: 0627E31C-F5CD-44B1-8073-CB3D21977785.jpg (1165x585, 279K)

Looks like SHIT, nigger

Attached: brussels_architecture.jpg (1600x900, 269K)

god this looks like a cartoon, fucking dogshit aesthetic.

Gimme a break. No city in America looks like that. With all our wealth and power, a good deal of it is just a crumbling shithole.

No.

Attached: 1564672382194.jpg (3827x2505, 1.66M)

Like you actually you’d actually prefer something like Cleveland. Your average American “aesthetic” to shanghai.

Attached: B501878C-EEF1-4354-89BD-DBCEE4CD8C91.jpg (900x593, 89K)

yes, I would

Was there and it's 100% total modernistic crap nothing natural or from old culture with character.

>slave labor
>no property rights
>large amounts of oil
>small population and little land ownership
>no judicial rights

>slave labor
>no property rights
>no judicial rights/can’t sue
>authoritarian regime
>low property values

>slave labor

Maybe we should start doing this then.

>large amounts of oil

We make more money then their oil value a million times over

>what's holding us back
Do you really need to ask?

Attached: 1540357639215.jpg (1536x2048, 339K)

Nice try. But you know that looks like a joke internationally. All the 70s and 80s high rises. Minimal new development

Conservative and functional. Based.

>looks like a joke internationally
Who gives a fuck?

Energy is spent by two groups. The citizenry and the politicians.
The citizenry: Has zero idea how to spend their energy effectively so they squander it through the day because they are free and noone will tell them how to spend it otherwise.
The politicians:spend their energy trying to appeal to the group above saying what they think the group wants to hear so they can keep their air conditioned office and nice salary.
Do you see in either group where they use the energy for the improvement of their community?
>inb4 muh community projects inb4 muh new building
frankly humans don't care about nothing being done if they don't expect anyone else to care

Attached: 45607210_276011086434718_8377144118106652672_n.jpg (375x375, 34K)

because of niggers/trannies

Attached: old pic.jpg (3264x1836, 1.86M)

>What’s holding us back?

Globalization.
But it's coming to an end.
youtu.be/MzKLs8l9UPM

That's pretty lazy to just dump the blame squarely on the permanent underclass and left's sideshow attraction.

Sounds like we need to start having some national pride. We need to start building and creating things that will make other countries jealous.

Whatever the other countries are doing, it’s right. They have found out how to balance the citizenry and the politicians to become an international spectacle.

Democrats. Also we need to End the Fed

All of your money goes toward killing villagers in the middle east and every single city that does still manage to prosper is killed by suburban sprawl, highways, terrible public transportation, niggers and forced car culture. You should know this already.

Attached: 1545186303078.jpg (1300x866, 457K)

>>no property rights
>>no judicial rights/can’t sue
Ever heard of nail houses, honkey?

You should

Why?

Honk Honk

Attached: uae frog clown.png (680x680, 171K)

A sense of national pride maybe? A desire to spread the greatness of America? When you play a video game do you play to lose? No you go for the high score to show your friends

Regardless of which metric you use to measure it, half of the richest cities in the world are located in the US while only Hong Kong is in the same list.

Whether this is number of billionaires living in the city, average wealth of people living in the city or how much GDP the city generates.

Maybe if these other countries stopped wasting so much time and money on pointless aesthetics, they'd also be as rich as the US.

You have Israel! God will bless the country who spent 6000 billions to protect them.

Attached: frontenac.jpg (900x600, 123K)

TOKYO, Japan
youtu.be/6k7a8bw451M

because dubai doesnt grant citizenship for foreigners.

youtu.be/l1mAzIy6c4A

Because you are not sitting on a fucktonne of black goop that everybody craves and would genocide for.

We actually are. and regardless, we have more wealth

we have niggers

Absolutely stunning. I fucking hate modern cities with tall skyscrapers and other building.
I would die to live in this place.

Like rockets and shiiiieeet?

You do not even compare to the ME deposits that you plunder and use to fill your deposits back, while pretending it is from fracking.

Dubai was built on slave labor.

Labor is slavery so moot point.

What and we can’t import cheap labor to build our shit then send them back?

That would be too easy. You don't do things because they are easy, but because they are hard.

Yeh goy. It's harder to live in dystopia so give us your gibs and forget about rebuilding or building anew on your own land. We've got Wakanda to work on.

brussels is a sandnigger shithole. Huawei's "europe town" head office is nicer, newer, cleaner, and safer than real Europe.
youtube.com/watch?v=KMDNP46Cc7g

completely artificial. once the oil money runs out it's going to be left to be slowly reclaimed by the desert

Sure I agree. But if a little oil can make a city look like this, why can’t we do the something similar?

Attached: A6FB4F82-9712-4A17-ADA7-59FE5E26F6BE.jpg (480x720, 141K)

I cant believe tom cruise climbed to the top of that

Looks like shit.

Tokyo looks better than Dubai, Shanghai, and Beijing with far less smog and better air quality

This. While it may look nice, most American cities have been gradually built up over the last 100 years. And European over hundreds of years, and they have that timeless look in some and just culture rich areas. Places like Dubai started with a blank slate of several square miles. Nicely thought out and planned. I’m curious to see how it ages and what the fuck they’re going to do when water starts becoming scarce.

OP has legit point. Americans would be furious if they knew what China is actually like. They are so fucking advanced, they just copy paste the same massive skyscrapers over and over in their cities. If we had just one of these copypasta skyscrapers in a city, Americans would be gloating at what a big deal it is. Bullet trains, robot assistants, all kinds of cool tech there we don't have. Why? Because all of our money gets siphoned by the kikes/Central Banking System.

US is run-down garbage barely trying to keep age-old infrastructure from collapsing. It is embarrassing. Fake News tries to give impression that China is some mid 2nd-world country, with a couple big cities and mostly a bunch of slant-eyed rice farmers and factories with suicide nets. Truth is they are raping us in all ways.

I see Chinese students and tourists walking through the city I live in and mocking it. They come here to study and they laugh at the state of our cities. That’s how shit it is. Even the cities in China your average American hasn’t even heard of are more impressive than our best cities.

That is old dubai.Literally this is the newer Dubai.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16 47675432041_830797f59d_h jpg (JPEG Image, 1600 × 1066 pixels) - Scaled (56%). (1365x909, 344K)

Dubai 2019

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16 Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Page 374 - SkyscraperCity.jpg (1536x978, 488K)

Just give all the power to the Epsteins and the CIA's of the world, you'll have all the ostentatiousness you like (while you rot in the human farming experiment)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-16 Dubai, United Arab Emirates - Page 374 - SkyscraperCity(1).jpg (1536x1024, 426K)

Holy shit. That’s absolutely wild. Now compare an American city of comparable size (6 mil metro area) like philly. We. Are. Losing.

Attached: BECB01F0-BAED-47A8-8AB8-A986307CBC53.jpg (960x594, 773K)

Beats me.

Attached: 9AF07023-D4B8-400D-A6AD-BB7482E59027.jpg (1000x667, 365K)

I can confirm Shanghai is very pretty, all the buildings light up at night.

Attached: sh.jpg (1920x760, 1.14M)

Attached: 3188872395_5b95c7de08_o (1).jpg (1536x1024, 974K)

because we havent had to rebuild yet with new technology. in like 16 years i bet a prsident runs on huge construction projects bc shit will be really run down by then

This ain't so bad user.

It's not a real city. it's a theme park. Be falling to bits in 20 years time

Just think, all this immense wealth we could be using to build humongous badass monuments, epic levels of technology, pushing the boundaries of the human imagination.

Instead we're using it to pump up the lifestyle of all these third world people, so their birthrate runs out of control and we are on a collapse trajectory. We have this brief moment in time before the oil runs out to reach the next level of technology, and this is how we spend it. Strip malls, concrete jungles.

It's disgusting, our revolution can't come soon enough

Attached: 1561865806297.jpg (610x407, 144K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Compared to Dubai which has the same population? Yes it is

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1500575606978.png (696x646, 545K)

> American really thinks the city on the picture is good to live in
The fuck is wrong with you mutts? Have you ever seen anything beautiful in your life? You are fucked.

but they only get live to 30 before choking on smog, that is the payoff.

Attached: 20china-climate-1-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1366, 146K)

Yep Im here in Bangkok and it blows pretty much every US city out of the water, even the great meme city of New York. Shit is like being in IRL Blade Runner, its fucking awesome, I love it here. As far as city amenities go too it has awesome public transit, great restaurants (both local and authentic international, not queer gay ass "fusion" garbage and Americanized bullshit of delicious foreign food like back in the States), great nightlife, awesome night markets, kick ass skyline, beautiful temples, hardly any homeless people, is completely safe even in late hours of the night and everything is about 2/3rds cheaper than back in the US to boot. So glad I live here, I was just in Seattle and Oakland earlier this year for work and holy hell what decrepit shitholes those places are. I would legit kill myself if I ever had to live full time again in the US, hell I feel like killing myself every time I even spend just a few months there for work.

niggers, nigga

>They have massive grandeur and decadence
Dubai = sand niggers with oil money creating buildings that stand either empty or far below max occupancy. It's a foreign investment scam that fell flat because very few non-sand niggers want to live in dusty shitholes ruled by backwards, third world barbarians who follow an equally barbarous ideology.

>American cities lack grandeur

Attached: las-vegas.jpg (846x486, 372K)

Ok China, Japan, or Thailand then. Hell, even fucking Australia is in a better state than the us. We are lagging behind the rest of the world.

Attached: F3D88934-D384-4C4A-B06F-29C4729723F8.jpg (800x600, 185K)

We have a massive overgrowrh of kikes and their associated frauds/usury at work in this country. That is the reason in a nutshell.

Attached: 1565728206969.jpg (837x1024, 39K)

they literally stay in them at all times to prevent demolition

Living inside a concrete behemoth kills the soul, thats why ((())) killed true architecture, thats why most modern cities are trash.

Attached: Brasilia_aerea_eixo_monumental.jpg (4000x2667, 2.28M)

All these buildings are empty.

They recently avoided peak oil by holding Iraqi and Syrian oil for the US. There is a reason Trump touches globes with Arab shitskins.

We are busy funding a brown invasion instead of maintaining our infrastructure.

Vegas is fun for a week, but it's tacky as fuck at its core.

athiest detected.

The upsurge of global population amplified by 7 kids that all survived thanks to penicillin is to blame for the way modern cities look. We were stretching resources thin and building cheap and congested was they way to go. You do not spend time on embelishing stuff.

just give space to nature, and you won't have to plant a garden.

Attached: brasilia_panorama_1.jpg (3300x600, 1.13M)

Yep. Seen Tel Aviv lately? They spare no expense.

Attached: EC79EED4-FF78-4599-B07A-5F1F1C28662A.jpg (1300x866, 239K)

>What’s holding us back?
niggers

>why cant our country look like soulless degenerate country with no authenticity?

based. fuck glass wage cages, they all look the same

Okay so go there faggot.

>vegas tacky as fuck
yeah it is

Attached: he7.jpg (520x295, 42K)

Shanghai and Beijing are overpopulated hellholes with high-rise slums and negative square feet pod apartments for the bugmen
If you want your country to treat its citizens like livestock in cramped conditions, be my guest

You live in the most fertile place on earth. This does not apply.