Would you still be browsing pol if you were a chad?

be honest

>inb4 "i am a chad and slay pussy daily"

Attached: images.jpg (180x280, 8K)

You don't need to believe this but I actually am a chad and slay pussy daily

>married boomers
>incels
>people inbetween relationships like a degenerate

Hate these fucking people

Chad here, Jow Forums is great for a laugh.

The answer is no. The only people who come here are tourists for the lulz and actual radicalized self identifying white[whatever the fuck]. Which is why the tourists come here. This is a containment board for ignorant incels, kinda like a free roam zoo.

Where the hell else would I want to be?

Former chad here. Haven't had sex in a few years. Was lucky enough to have a ton of sex as a teenager, with some of the hottest girls in my class. But now I'm overweight with no desire to impress women

was an actual chad during college, but came home last year after graduation and have been a NEET. I came to Jow Forums because it was mentioned in the news. I want to leave so bad but im stuck on this board now. My entire sense of humor and political views have been corrupted beyond repair.

You’re depressed bro

Live for pussy

I would be Chad if I didn't know too much about government fuckery and that women are the same as souless chinks. Too paranoid to be Chad but I would have found this place anyway eventually even if I became Chad before getting paranoid.

volcel with 5s, incel with above 5s here

I've fucked hot girls before, but it was always a pursuit involving LARPing as a person who shares any interests at all with the woman. It isn't worth it for me, doing all that.

Im here for politics, not to watch fuxking incels complaining

If you're here you're probably bitter or negative to some extent, unfortunately being this way means you're weak. The idea is to harness that negativity, grow as a person and become the Chad.

i am a slay and chad daily pussy

Fuck off you wash.

Attached: sloth.jpg (480x270, 24K)

Chads are basically white niggers aren't they?
>Only care about niggerball
>Fuck random bitches instead of having an actual family

Attached: index.jpg (308x164, 9K)

Well, no, they're white, so they also do theoretical physics for a living, drive cool old cars, and manage 50 acers of hobby farm as a hobby (keeps the white children busy).

I’m a chad and pound loli pussy almost daily in school.
I browse Jow Forums

Attached: 30612C5D-F4CD-47D8-83B0-EFB6A80697F9.jpg (750x741, 579K)

>do theoretical physics for a living
>Chad

Ew. Suck-start a shotgun.

Attached: 1522423821401.jpg (500x410, 146K)

One of my chaddest friends and earliest to get married was a musclebound ayran/scottish guy majoring in theoretical physics. He didn't need to pull pussy in school because his gf kept wanting to visit. She comes with farming acreage.

>theoretical physics for a living
Lol, no. They're either actors, businessmen, politicians, athletes, or so rich from daddy's money they retired without working a day of their life. No exceptions.

Wouldn't (((they))) target the Chad's for white genocide?

Somebody got triggered today.

His dad was a theoretical physicist. It wasn't a school known for its physics program particularly, but it's a big enough name.

uh probably, but you're right about the average person here for sure.

you so weak it's disgusting lol

and the first thing he mentions is women

sorry i am wizard , i look down on you "people"

What dad? Who are you even talking about?

Chads.

Maybe, I have chad friends that browse here, Jow Forums‘s redeeming quality is providing a good news source for breaking news and general theories revolving said news. Mostly use Jow Forums for news, my real home is Jow Forums, have ran into a few Jow Forumsacks IRL during some Jow Forums meets some uniroinically did believe some of the stuff on here but luckily I wasn’t murdered because I’m a spic, we did find some common ground and got along just fine.

Jow Forums is the only place I can find comedy in this sad pathetic world. I guarantee you if you take this place away glowniggers you will trigger more incels than ever before to go and kill shitskins. This place is MORE than just a image posting board. Its a place of FRENS

>you so weak it's disgusting lol
thanks desu. so, you're a wizard? that's pretty cool

But i am a chad and slay pussy daily

Yeah and what does his dad have to do with anything, lol? I'm saying that you can't be a Chad and do theoretical physics (or any science really) for a living.

Chad's dad was also a theoretical physicist. Granted, he wasn't very tall so it was easy to be a gymbrah. I don't know if he went into the eternal professor cycle with it or whether it was just an easy hookup to some job where they were looking for people with that sort of a background.

I am a chad and I am currently browsing Jow Forums so yes.

yep im fucking awsome but i dont care that much
and it makes me more cool
anyway just trying to lift you up and free you from the dangers of society , the physical and mind dangers of the vapid society

>Chad's dad was also a theoretical physicist
So what? I never said anything about his dad. Theoretical physics for a living = not Chad. That's all.
>Granted, he wasn't very tall so it was easy to be a gymbrah.
So he was just a gymcoping manlet then, not Chad, got it.

lol no you are not

I literally am

50% of men are slobs, all you have to do is be better than them. Earn some money and you're set. Women really aren't asking for very much.
Lift weights. Dont eat carbs.
It's really no more than self respect
That's all it takes.
I have kids. incel is a meme, but keep it up lefties, underestimate your opponents.

OK, Abdul.

Yes.

Damn nice hat here’s you’re (you)

No

Question for current Chads: Are you over 25, unmarried with no kids?

What can I say, I am a chad and I do have sex most days. Sorry if the reality of this place doesn't conform to your narrative from plebbit.

>live for pussy
what is wrong with you german user

I've slayed for years and now could give a fuck. But the answer is yes, it's one of the last bastions of free speech.

someone must save Europe and it will be the outcasts. chads always live in the norm which is natural

Attached: racewarnow1.jpg (1280x720, 162K)

If I were a 9/10 i would still be an autistic sperg, so yes.

Not me i use Jow Forums as a news aggregation site

Yes, sad to say.

I am married to a hot, redpilled white women. I have been married to her since she was 18. I look half my age. I also can smell a demoralizing thread from a mile away. Sage.

Attached: 9E6B25B9-B30B-48A7-91F8-6E946C88DB2C.jpg (1024x680, 87K)

I would say I count as one. Mostly come here because it's funny and better than most news sources.

I do fine with women and I come here. It’s the only place I can get into political arguments without having to censor myself.

Chad seems to be loosely defined. I would say if you don't get married and start a family immediately after school then you are not a Chad