So poojabs basically turned Kashmir into a big rape dungeon.

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

Good thing everyone hates brown people enough to just stand back and let India and Pakistan nuke each other out of existence. Kind of sad these people are caught in the middle of it trying to avoid being raped out of existence because they have lighter skin than their neighbors...

Attached: 574941050d94a-945.jpg (231 KB, 800x450)

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-5JmDoHWM1ao/WG-JWyN6TTI/AAAAAAAAFKk/ETXf3bVu23Yx3wQMIvltjH70mdb91DE5QCLcB/s1132/Haak_et_al_Fig_3.png
youtu.be/lvQoUMvG6Ac
youtube.com/watch?v=_sUMtHcUMWo
independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html
google.com/amp/s/www.trtworld.com/opinion/the-indian-troll-army-s-obsession-with-rape-28980/amp
thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/
scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2138456/german-court-sentences-asylum-seeker-life-jail-rape-and-murder
khaama.com/rapist-killer-of-eu-officials-daughter-had-also-raped-young-afghan-girl-in-ghazni-03430/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764
returnofkings.com/141043/migrants-commit-an-astounding-82-of-rapes-in-sweden
womenarestupid.site/blog/half-life-changed-pc-gaming-forever
dailywire.com/news/3219/12-muslim-men-asians-convicted-uk-child-rape-robert-kraychik
mobile.twitter.com/ritapanahi/status/754301570766942208

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

These people are protesting a 9 year old that got gang raped by poojabs for being more white.

Attached: 37694e9c5a4342369ebb71140e6c733f-18.jpg (54 KB, 800x450)

Julian Morris
Julian Morris

I could try to care if Jews weren't actively destroying Western civilization and white people, the only good thing in this godforsaken world.

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

get raped to death in pure Cashmere robe

Based

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

What is it with shitskins and rape? Can someone explain? Wasn’t the Indian subcontinent home of some of the first advanced civilizations on the planet? What the fuck?

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Imagine if every European and descendants of Europeans disappeared tomorrow. The world would plunge into a dark age.

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

Unironically they had a Yamnaya aryan ruling class.

Jackson Reyes
Jackson Reyes

Everywhere though.

Even half white people are being targeted where it is possible.

This poojab raped this 8 year old Kashmir girl.

Attached: indianrapist.jpg (58 KB, 618x324)

Elijah Kelly
Elijah Kelly

don't care, every muslim man woman and child can get raped to death right now and i wouldnt care
what goes around comes around you cocksucking sand niggers

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

They don't just rape, they cover it up and lie about it. The country is a giant toilet of corruption and exploitation.

Attached: 63749041.jpg.png (646 KB, 635x1000)

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

People like to embellish things.

All the shit they're doing now, they did even more in the past, so "advanced" is very loosely applied.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

poojabs. is that a pajeet to the north?

Gavin Carter
Gavin Carter

These people are protesting a 9 year old that got gang raped by poojabs for being more white.
I worked with a guy from New Dehli in the Canadian government and he was a total piece of shit. He'd only been in Canada for about a year. Slimy fuckin' pajeet cocksucker.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

This. Couldn't happen to a worse people.

Benjamin Perez
Benjamin Perez

poojabs. is that a pajeet to the north?
It gets kind of confusing, because you have pajeets who are: (1) Sikhs from the Punjab, (2) Pakistanis, and (3) The rest of India - Delhi / New Delhi, etc.

Lincoln Walker
Lincoln Walker

Explain, why are the Kashmir people bad?

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

I just think of it as pakis to the north and poojabs to the south and Kashmir in the middle.

Anyway the poojab army is systematically ghettoizing and raping these people.

Attached: kashmir-rape.jpg (75 KB, 800x450)

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

They're invaders. The kashmiri people were kicked out. Sometimes with rape, many times with murder.

Evan White
Evan White

sand niggers
Burger they’re the same people

Logan Cruz
Logan Cruz

The reason why I'm in doubt is because I suspect Hindu culture has been affected by islam and become about as rapey thanks to living side by side for centuries.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

So be it.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

Well, ultimately I give you the benefit of the doubt, because I don't see Hindu people invading Europe, Africa, Myanmar, Thailand, in the same aggressive way the Islamists do.

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Who cares, you are both shitskins. Guess being muzzies as well, you reap what you sow. If you didn't do that shit here to our people, I would show some sympathy.

William Johnson
William Johnson

Unfortunately war never changes. They are muslims so i don't give a fuck.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

half white
No she is a shitskin. Why are you shitskins so obsessed with being white? None of you are except for maybe 0.01%, and even that is a stretch.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Poos are the most ungreartful people in this planet, so let them rape each other and join the joy of a war between pakis and hindus.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

Nah they haven’t been affected by islam it’s just their culture.

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

What is it with shitskins and rape?
Its Revenge rape
Muslims rape hindu
Hindu rapes muslim

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

dark brown people are lighter than black people, therefore, they are white
Only a leaf would post something like this. We seriously need to range-ban you fags.

Attached: 1531676610574.png (487 KB, 622x623)

Mason Perez
Mason Perez

Are they Muslims?

Alexander King
Alexander King

Not really Kashmir muslims are just same as pakis. Just retarded version of us

Parker White
Parker White

Big words from a burger

Dylan Lewis
Dylan Lewis

Only thing of value in India is the brown pussy.

Other then that the country is a shit hole

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

Rape is a myth, there are no Indian rapists. All rapes are by Pakistanis who cross the border - they do it just to give India a bad name

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

I Hate Islam

Colton Garcia
Colton Garcia

What was the bus gang rape, and countless others? While I know here you paki neighbours are behind most of the rapes here, you really should admit to your own faults poo.

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

*your

John Long
John Long

India wasnt peace loving people before buddhism, we were as barbarians as every other race of people

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

She was from a really tiny tribe called the Bakarwal. Literally one of the last pure Aryans. Most of you whitoids have less Aryan blood than she does, you’re the real mutts

Aaron Sanchez
Aaron Sanchez

U mad bro?

We're gonna pump those pale Kashmiri bellies with the brownest cum until they explode with Hindu babies used as foot-soldiers to slaughter more pakis.

Attached: 34a.png (463 KB, 600x567)

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

And it still happens in your country notoriously, while most that happens in ours is due to rapefugees. Stop lying.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Still looks like a shitskin to me. You all are- stop trying to pretend you are white. Lighter shade of brown doesn't mean white.

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

It’s like how your liberals say that Whites are a race of mass shooters and pedophiles, when in reality the statistics say otherwise. Look at India’s rape stats and you’ll see it’s not so bad as the Pakis say

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Its not my problem that your men are basedboys
Here in India, we are living with dangerous freedom not peaceful slavery

Caleb Allen
Caleb Allen

Soi boys*

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

“allegedly”

Nicholas Thompson
Nicholas Thompson

I never said White. For some retarded reason you think Aryan = White, so when I say “dude, she has more Aryan admixture than most Whites” you think that’s the same as saying she’s White.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

as the Pakis say
When did I imply I got my sources from the pakis? I know they are just as bad considering most grooming gangs here are run by them retard. But you poos do have a rape problem, just admit it.

Nicholas Wright
Nicholas Wright

Oh don’t worry,
Jow Forums has a copout for everything

b-b-but rapes don’t get reported in India because of the social stigma

They do get reported and a ton of them are false accusations.

Angel Allen
Angel Allen

You Whites have a mass shooter and pedo problem, admit it

Brody Cruz
Brody Cruz

Aryan = White
But it does. You are not pure Aryan anymore, but Indo-Aryan- a mix instead. Only European Aryans remain untouched.

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Can you shut up about this aryan theory?

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

These idiots are such hypocrites man, just look at this faggot He’s using the exact same tactics that the Left uses against him and doesn’t even know it when it’s pointed out to him.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

pedo problem
Kikes in hollywood and media. And no Epstein isn't white, even though he might be to your standards.
Mass shooters
Imagine being treated like a second class citizen in your own country, and being told you are always racist and evil. What do you expect? I for one blame the establishment for saying we are all evil.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Don't try to explain it to a westerner, only r1a-haplo is truly Aryan, so Slavs are the most Aryan group of Europids.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

theory
But it is true. Read up about PIE religions and how they overlap.

Kevin Anderson
Kevin Anderson

I doubt they are pure anything. Even if they were degeneration happens, I bet they cousin marry like almost everyone in the region.
It the split from our ancestors was long ago we've grown apart, even European passing ones truth told.
Sure I'd have their rapists blown from a gun but that's because even I'm a little bit of a humanitarian.

Attached: lol.png (796 KB, 981x592)

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

At 2pm, I rape. Just finished, now waiting for cock recharge for tomorrow.

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

"revenge rape"... it's nice to learn new things about your culture... what a great culture.

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

trying to avoid being raped out of existence because they have lighter skin than their neighbors
Does this light skinned pure Aryan chad looks human to anyone? Fucking inbred retards should be exterminated.

Attached: IMG-20190816-142311.jpg (222 KB, 720x1582)

Benjamin Barnes
Benjamin Barnes

Based.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

“European Aryans” have about 40-50% Aryan (Yamnaya) admixture, the rest comes from Old Europeans. You are NOT pure Aryans, you’re a mutt race. If you want to see what true Aryans look like, look up the Kalash. Hell, as pointed out, even Slavs (who Hitler called subhumans) are more Aryan than you.

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

See,I told you.
Jow Forums has a cop out for everything.

Indians are rapist
“Oh yeah so true”

White people are pedophillic mass shooters
“Now let me tell you about this conspiracy against whites”

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

hundreds of millions of poos being blasted into the atmosphere via sustained nuclear detonations
imagine the smell

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

It's hilarious how the libs here bitch about Hindu extremism when M*slims have shown us first hand what real extremism is with the whole Kashmiri Pandits thing. Not once have Hindus done something like that, a full scale purge. But they'll still bitch about it. Fucking faggots

Oliver Ross
Oliver Ross

Poor girl

Jose Diaz
Jose Diaz

the Kalash
A minority- most people in the region don't look like that.
mutt race
Ok believe what you want to believe, clearly you are too unintelligent to understand.

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

Jow Forums has absolutely no idea who the Kashmiri Pandits are,or for that matter our historical conflict with Islam.

They claim to not follow the Media narrative but do exactly that when it comes to anything not related to white people or their country.

Anthony Thompson
Anthony Thompson

tomorrow
What are you a fag?

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

conspiracy against whites
You would be foolish not to believe it. Why else do your "best" come to our countries- it's because the kikes want to ruin our countries at the same time, and yours. They want global domination, I tell you this.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

Ruin yours via brain drain.

Luis Bennett
Luis Bennett

I had a conversation with a Pakistani Christian, she says she is repressed and oppressed beyond means, she cant even find a job etc.. and she wants India to invade Pakistan again

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Perhaps Kashmir needs to be independent.

William Miller
William Miller

Also, do most Indian/Pakistani Muslims believe that they're descendents of Mughals?

Attached: Pure-Turkic-Mongol-Chad.jpg (239 KB, 798x1455)

Levi Parker
Levi Parker

Pakis are so obsessed with color man like they think they are superior to us in any way
Makes me realise of some kind of people in Jow Forums

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

Yeah see,I am not denying the existence of the conspiracy although I am definitely skeptical about it.

I am demonstrating how differently does the white/pol/ respond to the media narrative,
when some other ethnicity is under accusation vs when your ethnicity is under accusation

Attached: A5ED9B87-9FFE-47D1-8553-83BF503FE210.jpg (424 KB, 1125x1030)

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Yeah, I watched a documentary on YouTube and it showed that Christians are only given cleaning jobs there.

Asher Thompson
Asher Thompson

A minority- most people in the region don't look like that.
Stop moving the goalposts, you know damn well I’m not trying to prove that we all look like that.

Ok believe what you want to believe, clearly you are too unintelligent
I’ve been on this site for over a decade you’re honestly one of the top 5 retards I’ve come across.
2.bp.blogspot.com/-5JmDoHWM1ao/WG-JWyN6TTI/AAAAAAAAFKk/ETXf3bVu23Yx3wQMIvltjH70mdb91DE5QCLcB/s1132/Haak_et_al_Fig_3.png

Andrew Powell
Andrew Powell

Just don't send the refugees here, have fun!

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

We've evolved. Only an absolutely retarded larp would put our ancestors 7k years ago on that kind of a pedestal. Let alone branches of their descends that split of that long ago, even if pure.
There are Brahmin and Kshatriyas with great traits, cast in India reflects a persons genetic traits as much as than anything.
Slavs should be judged on what they are now and in recent history like anyone.
Their art, music, architecture and scientific contributions speaks for itself. As for itself their strong nationalism as does Russia being such a major power historically and the U.S.S.R being a super power.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

But there are often stories of rape to come out of India- why is this? Compared to countries here, that shit only happens when rapefugees do them.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Imagine being Brit and thinking youre superior to anyone.

Attached: 1565128026750.png (667 KB, 680x665)

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

So show me the make up of Indians then. I need to cross reference- this is just a one sided source.

Caleb Morgan
Caleb Morgan

Who gives a shit. The only decent poos are Sihks and Nepalese. I have to talk to fucking Indians at my work all the time and I can instantly tell whether I'm talking to Nepalese or Indians despite them having the same stupid accent. Indians are rude fucks who expect to be treated like royalty. Pakis can get fucked too. Let them kill eachother.

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

Tbh any country where you can buy proper guns with absolute ease will have a shooting problem.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

Yeah, I don’t disagree. Modern Europeans did way more than the Aryans, which makes it even more absurd when that other Brit LARPs as muh pure Aryan masterrace.

Ayden Gomez
Ayden Gomez

Couldn't care less.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

The answer to that is in the picture.

The reason stories of rape seem to come out of here is because of the unprecedented media attention that each incident gets in here.
I don’t say it’s a bad thing.It is actually a good thing since the media attention is increasing the willingness to report among the victims.
But misconstruing the extensive media attention given to this issue to mean that Indian men are some rampant rapists is unfair

Chase Gutierrez
Chase Gutierrez

fuck pakis and fuck poos tbqh

Hudson Young
Hudson Young

What difference does that make? I’m not the one making any grand claims about being a pure Aryan. The majority of Indians ethnicities are mixed, just like Europeans’

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

lol the bitch has literally drawn eyebrows

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

laughs as others get raped
cry for mercy when yourself get raped
commit mass suicide, fag

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

It is actually a good thing since the media attention is increasing the willingness to report among the victims
Well it's nice to hear you have this view, I was worried you were going to justify the rape.
rampant rapists
All I said it was a problem in your country- I wasn't necessarily calling you one.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

Well we may be mixed but on average have more Aryan blood, if that concludes my point. Hence why Scandinavians have pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes and long skulled.

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

As from your chart, they had the most Yamnaya DNA.

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

based sherpa

Attached: lmao-this-is-actually-the-thumbnail-rn.png (26 KB, 378x246)

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

Whatever fuck all does it matter aryan or not. You're as retarded as everyone else you mutt sucker.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cry more porky mudslime it makes me really happy when you do! How are you liking a taste of your own medicine? Stay mad idgaf.

Landon Nelson
Landon Nelson

Enough bickering, have a cute Indian girl webm

Attached: Shanaya.webm (2.8 MB, 1920x1080)

Luke Young
Luke Young

I'll Sherpa your mom in minecraft if you know what I mean

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

The Indus Valley Civilization was Dravidian not Aryan. Best you can say is that there were a few Elamites there as well.

Levi Murphy
Levi Murphy

never seen a slav in your life shitskin, hold my poo real quick Rakesh

brb

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

If all you got from this conversation was “w-well, at last I’m more Aryan than you” then you’re beyond help buddy. Look at that chart again and you’ll see the Greeks have some of the lowest Yamnaya %, and yet they were one of the greatest peoples in history. It baffles me that you’re trying to shoehorn yourself into some ancient steppe tribe, when you’re an Anglo who should be proud of the stuff you did in the past few centuries.

Hence why Scandinavians have pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes and long skulled.
The indigenous peoples of those areas probably had those features before the Aryan invasion.

Ryan Sullivan
Ryan Sullivan

What is a faith traitor?

Liam Wood
Liam Wood

mudshits only protest rape when its them being raped
really makes me think you fucking pakileaf

Michael Howard
Michael Howard

Actually, news has given us a pretty good background to the story. The Kashmiries want independence, even if they are culturally more closer to Pakistan. Delhi had little to do there until Great Britain cut them a piece of the pie before leaving in the late 40s, which had nothing to do with the Kash peoples wants. And yes, I know the last British puppet ruler of Kashmir was a Delhi hindu.

Luke Lopez
Luke Lopez

The Kashmiri women will probably enjoy finally getting some unmutilated cock.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Fucking based Rapemanujan redpilling Jow Forums on those utter fake news

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

This is the ONLY REASON India invaded Kashmir for the fulfilment of their sick minds. Pajeets have cut out media/Wi-Fi/electricity/mobile networks in Kashmir. So they can rape and SHIT on the Kashmiri DNA.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-08-09-03-56-45-1.png (1.04 MB, 1440x1125)

Elijah Wright
Elijah Wright

Anglo who should be proud of the stuff you did in the past few centuries
I never said I wasn't- we did have the largest Empire known to man.
Greeks
Civilisations rise and fall, but Europe has always been famous for these. You too had a great civilisation in the past, but it has been lost.

Oliver Hughes
Oliver Hughes

Those signs are some soros & Eu printouts aren't they? It seems suspect right off the bat because of that.

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

Why do the rapefugees always happen to be mudslimes? Must just be that (((pure coincidence))) at it again.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

Yeah, and looks like they're already succeeding

Dominic Miller
Dominic Miller

rapefugees always happen to be
rape victims are not the ones choosing the rape

Attached: bitch-please.gif (162 KB, 600x762)

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

Their culture I guess. Once they see a white woman, they probably can't help themselves.

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

That's some ignorant fucking horse shit

Tyler Anderson
Tyler Anderson

Don't think we don't know that you're mudslime rapefugees larping as white people. Why don't you both go get gangbanged by goats since you seem to like it so much?

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

not sure if room temperature iq britbong or irate muzzie

Cooper Reed
Cooper Reed

That's mudslime culture not pajeet culture.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

Well at least admit you are a pajeet.

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

Holy shit poo do you have sauce?

I don't blame them desu, they're fucking hot

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

I’ll never be able to understand this. On a biological level, how is it possible to be sexually aroused by a child. It’s so fucking weird and off the wall. I can’t wrap my mind around it. Like what makes you look at a kid that way. Pure evil, if you ask me.

Carson Howard
Carson Howard

I'm pointing out that mudslimes rape more than any other demographic in certain areas. I know that's hard for your inbred double digit iq mind to wrap around cletus but it's true.

The only cure is a lead bullet to the head of every mudslime rapefugee.

Jackson Bell
Jackson Bell

its so sad that roughyl 2billion people who constitute more global suffering and starvation and poverty than any other peoples combined are going to use technology the most advanced, abundant, and peaceful peoples the worlds ever seen created to prevent and stop mass war to exterminate each other based on silly savage ideas
sure whatever you dumb bitch roastie

Liam Hughes
Liam Hughes

Thirsty picocock Dravidian-abo creatures are extracting on innocent Kashmiri girls and Indian government is fully supporting this genocide! youtu.be/lvQoUMvG6Ac

Attached: images---2019-08-10T155930.026.jpg (9 KB, 240x210)

James Edwards
James Edwards

lol what the fuck are you talking about? We scan for neotenous traits in our mates. Pedophilia is just an exaggeration of this propensity in our visual scanning systems.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

The only cure is a lead bullet to the head of every mudslime rapefugee.
Pretty much.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cry more porky mudslime it makes me really happy when you do! How are you liking a taste of your own medicine? Stay mad idgaf. The Kashmiri women will probably enjoy finally getting some unmutilated cock.

Justin Edwards
Justin Edwards

Only with niggers. And then a question or two.
Are proper toilets illegal in your country?
Shoud you consider banning pooping in the streets?

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

I think you points do not necessarily contradict.

If you look at ancient history the first civilizations began in fertile regions surrounded by desert. Which makes sense as it would not take long for hunters gatherers to deplete the resources of such an area and turn to plant material and ultimately begin cultivating them. These people stopped being nomadic and then were benefited by fortification, they soon had a use for a number of technologies they previously did not. The innovations began by the civilizations of Mesopotamia and Egypt then spread out of the desert regions to the Minoans, Greeks and Romans who had sat on previously untapped fertile volcanic land. These lands had more potential than the deserts and were harder to conquer in one sweep but not more so than forests of Europe to the north.

The people in more northern regions have genetic and environment adaptations to cold, they benefit from an being maximally pro-active. Those in the hotter regions benefit from being slower paced not expending too much energy in the heat, taking a Siesta. I think this is why the North West Europeans and Slaves overtook the rest.

Noah Gonzalez
Noah Gonzalez

Is it a really big racial difference?

I'm kind of conflicted since I don't like islam.

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

See and checked

Wyatt Collins
Wyatt Collins

Sure. And I want all mudslimes dead.

Gabriel Sanchez
Gabriel Sanchez

A wave of millions picocock Pajeets swarming in Kashmir destroying its natural habitat can only give birth to designated raping streets. #savekashmirigirls

Attached: 1565253974423m.jpg (104 KB, 828x1024)

Nicholas Long
Nicholas Long

Like I said above. This has already started and you cucks are doing nothing. Start world war poo, you inbred cunts.

Nolan Martinez
Nolan Martinez

Are you envious of their thick, virile, unmutilated dicks porky? Maybe the Kashmiri women will finally reach orgasm.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Kashmiri
excuse me, the correct term is 'Indian'. Kashmir is a part of India, and I'm glad Modi is reminding them of that fact now.

Hudson Myers
Hudson Myers

Nah, they're just lighter, more inbred than abbojeets.

Isaac Williams
Isaac Williams

Yes, its a whole different race than Pajeets. Most Kashmiris are tall, blonde and have colored eyes like pic related. Kashmiris =/north Indians

You can google it yourself.

Attached: Screenshot-2019-08-10-16-17-37-1.png (3.05 MB, 1440x2281)

Ayden Wilson
Ayden Wilson

illiteracy, malnutrition, superstition, all these things can be fixed as the country moves forward
Indians will one day stop pooing in the streets
M*slims will never, ever stop getting into conflicts with everyone else
do the right thing white man, don't back the wrong horse in this race.

Gavin Price
Gavin Price

And now they all bow to and tremble before the pajeet hindu cock. How does that make you feel porky?

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

I don't think you have anything to be worried about with all the pakistani rape gangs in the west. It's a super bad image for muslims.

James Ramirez
James Ramirez

It wouldn't have to come to this if they would just assimilate into their host countries or simply leave of their own accord.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

Pakistan should fire its nuke into india

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

They aren't all blonde.

Pure Kashmiris (non-Srinagar) ones look like Persians/Pashtun phenotypically but they're still slightly darker/less caucasoid.

Better looking than the average poo though.

Grayson Turner
Grayson Turner

Genghis Khan sweeping in and destroying the Chinese empire and the Islamic caliphate didn't hurt either. That dude definitely has the all-time high score in multiple metrics.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

I think the best thing Pakistan can do is beg China to intervene with a peace keeping force.

But I don't think China is interested, unless Afghanistan gives them mining rights.

Christopher Ortiz
Christopher Ortiz

all these curry niggers shills with Indian, British and Canadian flags

Attached: kashmiri-are-not-pajeets.jpg (789 KB, 1300x1933)

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

Kashmiri mudslime pussies are being RAVAGED by virile pajeet hindu dick while their cuck men stand by and watch the action from afar. You're getting hard now aren't you porky? Too bad your mutilated microcock could never satisfy a woman. They won't go back to you after this that's for sure.

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

her face
if only you knew how bad things really are

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

German flag
A mudslime
Like clockwork

Attached: CgFJIjbWwAARx7T.jpg (3 KB, 90x116)

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Cope chart, my skin looks like the Kashmir pic but I'm from Rajasthan.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

India should empty its entire nuclear arsenal into porkystan and turn it into a glass wasteland. It's not like anyone else with any nukes or power would really care, even their coveted ally china who cares so much about mudslimes that they're putting them in reeducation camps.

mudslime rapefugee detected time to call in the kebab removalist squad

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

I'm with you poo.

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Gets Tag-Team ruled by Turko-Mughals for 300 years then white man for 200 years. 500 solid years of cuckness will create this sick mindset of rape, hatred, revenge-infested complexity. You guys are still slaves in UAE, Kuwait and KSA keep in mind.

Attached: 38682988c621a4c15be0659640b2cf74.jpg (19 KB, 236x313)

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

revenge
thats just a curry nigger excuse to rape in general

Its always the same
1) rape, destroy, polute, defecate, steal, cheat
2) deny
3) project
4) deflect

Attached: the-nose-knows.jpg (64 KB, 960x540)

Ryder White
Ryder White

Not a muslim or a rapefugee and calm down with your rape tendecies rajesh.

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

Apologies, there's a taqiya mudslime from the Netherlands who posts here often.

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

Attached: H7492cTZK.png (609 KB, 1500x1552)

Austin Johnson
Austin Johnson

A reminder that both India & Pakistan only have nukes because Canada provided them with reactors.

Carter Ross
Carter Ross

Decent summary but a pickle with this

hunters gatherers to deplete the resources of such an area and turn to plant material and ultimately begin cultivating them.

H&Gs don't "deplete" an area. They might sculpt an area ala Native Americans routinely causing fires to promote the development of plants they liked. But depletion...no. Such societies don't have the same taboo against infanticide that we do.

What did happen though was that after the last ice age, all those floods allowed a class of plants (grains) to monopolize the area after the waters flooded their competition out. Grain farming is basically recreating post-ice age flooded conditions via irrigation.

"Well okay then they utilized grain what's the deal?"

The deal is that depending on a monoculture of grains is fucking terrible. Your non-aristocratic Roman was short because most of his diet was some form of the same fucking grain without the diversity inherent in both aristocratic diets and H&G diets. But grains are excellent at being stored and monopolized by an elite class.

It's why around the Neolithic, there's a bottleneck where only 1 male line is passed for every 17 female lines. Because the newly formed priest/king/elite class cucked the majority of their societies by using a monopolizable surplus (grain) to gain power undreamed of in H&G societies.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

I-Im almost white like the Kashmiris
I deserve to rape them
brightness
+50
contrast
+50

M-MUSLIM!!!!!
like clockwork

Attached: Randeep-Tamne-India-UK.jpg (30 KB, 960x548)

Joseph Gutierrez
Joseph Gutierrez

Akbar passed the law to inter-marriage with abo-dravidian hindu women during his rule so definetly the gene pool is going to be shitted on for the ones who race-mixed. Learn your history before posting non-sense images, vpn pajeet.

Luis Morales
Luis Morales

Are you really from sk? Show your real flag

Jackson White
Jackson White

Why are the rapists in European countries almost always disproportionately mudslimes and never pajeets then?

Luis Brown
Luis Brown

CONT

Not to mention the ME was far less arid during the Neolithic. Funny enough, the mass deforestation begun by the first civilizations probably led the ME to becoming the desert shithole it is today in tandem with more arid weather patterns.

Kevin Carter
Kevin Carter

So what does chinkada care about a couple of mudslimes even if that is true.

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

Well let me make it clearer than i’m not european, i’m kurdish and i’m not a muslim or a refugee.

Attached: 82FAEA82-BC40-4705-8F7C-83F20767EA07.jpg (93 KB, 451x1024)

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

I’m that “taqiya mudslime from the netherlands” lmao

Jeremiah Ward
Jeremiah Ward

It's true though. You are a mudslime.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

youtube.com/watch?v=_sUMtHcUMWo

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

t.one of the 100 Pajeets larping as fellow white people all day and sliding and shitting up threads like these

Attached: 1561288951958.jpg (45 KB, 480x480)

Jayden Roberts
Jayden Roberts

Very few porkies have any turkroach blood. The nation consists mostly of the descendants of low caste hindu converts and cucks in denial who want to loan their women out to ayrabs.

Daniel Lee
Daniel Lee

I have no problem with you as long as you aren't a mudslime or mudslime enabler.

Jackson Long
Jackson Long

So you're not a mudslime but you still vouch for them? What a fucking cuckold.

Aiden White
Aiden White

why are there so many curry nigger rapists in Europe even when Pajeets are disproportionately beta cucks?
Good question Pajeet. Finally back to the topic.

You can start explaining.

Attached: Balkar-Singh,-39,-India,-UK.jpg (115 KB, 381x548)

Bentley Brooks
Bentley Brooks

What do you think of Sri Lanka? What happens to them in the pakipoo wars

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

Because they have no experience being moral autonomous agents and being in a society of individuals gives them such a sense of freedom and license that they chimp out on people who aren't related or of their same race.

Cousin marriage is a hell of a thing I tell you what.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

"German" Refugee posting from Frau Merkel's computer

Luke Cruz
Luke Cruz

That's just as good as a direct admission that you're a mudslime, probably a porky. How's it feel having lost wars with India FOUR TIMES IN A ROW?

Anthony James
Anthony James

Kek, this IS my real flag. The cult of bearded pedos is a universally hated thing and SK isn't an exception.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Ayrab men love porky pussy. Both kinds.

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

They have, yes. Muslims killed 400 million to a billion and brutalised Indians to the point of making them mental, which is passed on. When the Muslims had something to celebrate they would make skill pyramids containing up to 100,000 heads.

Bentley Adams
Bentley Adams

What, vouching for muslims? Nah, i don’t like paki’s or indians but i do think kashmir belongs to india, good look my poo fren.

oke, cool

Attached: A3C1E6B2-E087-43E5-963B-59EE22B591D8.jpg (93 KB, 774x850)

Sebastian Nguyen
Sebastian Nguyen

Arent you guys raped by isil beyond belief?

Asher King
Asher King

Nah the peshmerga forces have driven them out of kurdish soil.

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

This is so fucking easy, mudslimes have fucking rape gangs to make it easier for them to rape little girls. Everyone please post news and stats, I'll start:
independent.co.uk/voices/rotherham-grooming-gang-sexual-abuse-muslim-islamist-racism-white-girls-religious-extremism-a8261831.html
Btw you probably won't believe this because two women are needed to testify in sharia. I can't wait until your entire kind dies out due to inbreeding mudslime, I cannot put into words how much I hate your very existence.

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

more like living with shit all over the streets, and less toilets than required...

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

shit skins love rape. google.com/amp/s/www.trtworld.com/opinion/the-indian-troll-army-s-obsession-with-rape-28980/amp

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

shes canadian

Austin King
Austin King

didnpoonuthings
gangrape own women and children every other minute
also didnpoonuthings
poo rape of kashmir rape is a muslim taquiya conspiracy fellow whites!

s-stop calling us out o-or I will call you a Muslim again
Seething

Attached: India-rape-gangs.jpg (1.15 MB, 4750x2915)

Evan Young
Evan Young

inb4
but muh government claims Im using a toilet now

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

but srsly how do you have erection in public especially surounded by other men with dicks exposed?
i mean how do you even get to this point and actually maintaining erection be capable of actually fucking and cumming?

honestly i cant remember when was the last time i had erection in public even tho i look at half-naked thots

is it just that they are primitive subhumans devoid of all reason and emotions?

Oliver Long
Oliver Long

You'd have to have a really tiny penis to even be able to fuck that kid. Are pedo's just dicklets?

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

This is the best explanation for it that I've come across.

Ok just remember that isis mudslimes have raped and made sex slaves out of plenty of kurdish girls.

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

Based poops

Levi Jenkins
Levi Jenkins

Pajeet cries out in pain as he tries to rape you

Attached: Aravindan-Balakrishnan,India,UK.jpg (154 KB, 381x548)

Luis Adams
Luis Adams

i will call a muzzie a muzzie cause i ain't blind

Jaxon Foster
Jaxon Foster

Post proof that you aren't a shitskin mudslime then at least.

Caleb Campbell
Caleb Campbell

Pajeet tries to rape you
resist
WHY?!! DID YOU KNOW MUSLIMS RAPE TOO???!!!!

Pajeet rapes
gets caught
BUT MUSLIMS DO IT TOO???!!!!
Curry nigger "morals" in a nutshell

Attached: Sanjay-Naker,UK,India.jpg (118 KB, 381x548)

Hunter Reyes
Hunter Reyes

True, but we are also the biggest fighting force against isis

Attached: 9EC15ACE-D3C2-4F4D-9FF0-19E59846DC51.jpg (34 KB, 900x520)

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Hhaha
Britain is not even close to being even 90% white.
You will be a minority in 20 years, and there is NOTHING you can do about it.
How does that make you feel?
Fuck, British males are so emasculated and pathetic

Xavier Brooks
Xavier Brooks

Cant wait to get myself a kashmir girl and give her at least 5 hindu kids

Lucas Howard
Lucas Howard

This is so easy it's almost sad. Almost. Mudslimes rape more than any other demographic in Europe, and even the far left is beginning to wake up to this. They won't protect you for much longer mudslime.
thesun.co.uk/news/4218648/british-pakistani-men-raping-exploiting-white-girls/

Attached: mudslime-rapists.jpg (31 KB, 620x329)

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

You have to go back.

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

How about the both of you fuck off back to India/Pakistan and stop polluting your shit here? It's like a competition with you shitskins, who rapes more.

Andrew Morgan
Andrew Morgan

Why would you want to do anything for mudslimes when they are raping your women and turning them into sex slaves? I would want to kill them myself if I were you.

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

Shitskins rape each other
I don't care

Aaron Young
Aaron Young

I'll go back if you concede that porky mudslimes and mudslimes in general rape much more than pajeets in Europe and post evidence of this.

Brayden Ross
Brayden Ross

he must have a really tiny dick to be able to rape a 8 year old.

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

Muzzie gets called out in hypocrisy
BUT BUT MUH POO LOO
Muzzi "intellect" in a nutshell

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Pajeet cries out in pain as he tries to rape you

Attached: Aja-Rana,Rape,Indian,UK.jpg (68 KB, 381x548)

Adam King
Adam King

I'm not the one with part of my dick cut off or the one whose joke of a country is about to be annexed by pajeet cock porky.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Can I buy a qt pale Pakistani girl? Can you indians hook me up with one, I will pay in rupees.

Elijah Gray
Elijah Gray

Just hit China with a few! We needed these poonjab fucks to fight the ant people. They had the disposable numbers to where away at the tsunami if gook might. This smells like the Red Sea....

Attached: 0E82265E-9260-48B0-A2A0-8583C4198759.gif (1.66 MB, 434x480)

Oliver Robinson
Oliver Robinson

See it's just a competition with the two of you. While they may be behind all the grooming gangs here, none of you are innocent. I just wish you could do your battles in your own lands.

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Sir, you have virus on your PC. Let me just connect to you with teamviewer, so I can syskey you and demand payments for the password...

Are you really surprised? After all those internet scams , starting with "Sir"...

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

Please join me in posting mudslime rape news and stats friend.

I'll buy a plane ticket back right now if you help me by posting mudslime rape stats.

Run out of things to say already mudslime?

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

I don't give a shit, I think it is kind of based desu. Besides, Pakis and Indians are the same race.

Ian Richardson
Ian Richardson

We don’t do anything for anybody we just want our own state in iraq.

It’s getting very obvious now that you are a butthurt paki.

Jacob Moore
Jacob Moore

You hate the Serbs so much that you'd rather side with the mudslimes over them. If this isn't the act of a race traitor then what is?

Eli Jenkins
Eli Jenkins

Why wouldn't they nuke each other? I mean, all fucking in. The remaining 100 million poos and 100 million muslims is more than enough for this planet. Seriously what they even produce? Useless bugs. Also may nuke Africa on the way. Poos, mudslimes and niggers are fucking useless ballast

Jeremiah Jackson
Jeremiah Jackson

I'll buy a plane ticket back right now if you help me by posting mudslime rape stats.
It's getting so tiresome.... You don't even need my help for that, you can find it yourself. All I am saying is their actions do not justify yours. Personally the rapes are just a small part of the terror, it's the loss of culture here which is the main problem. London in some parts is practically non-white.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

Maybe you can persuade India to do it since you now have them in your clutch?

Jack Cooper
Jack Cooper

QdOLoCT
28 posts by this ID
have sex, virgin

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

That's fine, maybe India can help after they annex and reintegrate porkystan.

(((based kike)))

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

why doesnt every one just run from uk police?

Aiden Perez
Aiden Perez

Jow Forums must not talk about subhuman curry niggers
because did you know Muslims rape too!!!
SHIT IT DOWN
Subtle Pajeets

Attached: Vijesh-Kooriyil,Childrape,Indian,UK.jpg (80 KB, 381x548)

Charles Torres
Charles Torres

Get some lead in your head if you're a mudslime (if not then I apologize).

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

guess my original position was right, fuck curry niggers and fuck mudslimes

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

Sir, please stop the talks about the Indian rape!! We must call you Muslim or else!

Attached: Samson,Rape,Murders,Indian,British.jpg (89 KB, 381x548)

Mason King
Mason King

If you bothered to read what I said in my other post, I think both of you are just as bad. But no you low IQ monkeys keep fighting one another saying we are better. No wonder this country is lost when we have the likes of you here.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

I agree with you. It's part of the reason I'm in America instead of Europe, and am planning to go back. I will continue to post stuff, but my internet connection is a bit slow right now, so can you please just help me a little for now?

Tyler Howard
Tyler Howard

Fuck mudslimes more. At least curries don't rape or blow up white people at the incredible rate that mudslimes do.

Michael King
Michael King

We all know of mud rape here in Europe- even normies are redpilled on that. You should go back to your country of origin- try to help that country instead of taking part in the kikes global domination plan.

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

Implying India isn't already arape dungeon

Attached: db39fe16-a66d-4969-864b-af2a7ac4b02b.jpg (59 KB, 960x882)

Owen James
Owen James

the religion of child rape protesting child rape

Attached: laughing.gif (994 KB, 500x295)

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

scmp.com/news/world/europe/article/2138456/german-court-sentences-asylum-seeker-life-jail-rape-and-murder
khaama.com/rapist-killer-of-eu-officials-daughter-had-also-raped-young-afghan-girl-in-ghazni-03430/
Speaks for itself mudslime.

Attached: yet-another-mudslime-rapist.jpg (37 KB, 632x423)

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Agreed all are better dead

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

Agreed, but look, I'm going to go back soon anyway, I just need your help against the mudslime for now. I hate mudslimes more than anything in the world.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

Hello retard pedophile...

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

bbc.com/news/world-europe-45269764
Answer me mudslime.

Attached: based-poles.png (186 KB, 655x553)

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

All this incessant hate and bickering makes me sad :(

Carter Stewart
Carter Stewart

returnofkings.com/141043/migrants-commit-an-astounding-82-of-rapes-in-sweden
I genuinely hope that someone shoots up your local mosque.

Attached: extent-of-mudslime-rape-in-swedistan.png (22 KB, 767x695)

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

t. cuckold

William Lopez
William Lopez

Half Life

womenarestupid.site/blog/half-life-changed-pc-gaming-forever

Henry Hill
Henry Hill

high iq post

Jeremiah Myers
Jeremiah Myers

also they filled it with poos

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

give pussy and ill marry you
slut puts away
poo gets what it wants and flees
rape!
Based Indians

Grayson Davis
Grayson Davis

Absolutely disgusting. Either a jewnigger or a poonigger

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

Filename, user.

Brandon Gray
Brandon Gray

paki racial delusion has reached peak heights

they created an entire website called RealHistoryIndia where they call Indians blacks, niggers, australoid, abbos and so on, and then go on to claim that Pakistanis are descendents of Aryans, Alexander, Persians and Arabs.

there's multiple pakis who have websites like this. they genuinely believe they're Greco-Persian.

this isn't new, Pakistan in the 1965 war believed that one Pakistani soldier was worth 10 Hindu soldiers -- no, this wasn't just a belief, it was part of their MILITARY STRATEGY. and guess what happened? Indian forces entered Pakistan's largest city, Lahore, before the Pakistanis offered ceasefire.

this is nothing new. You can even see pakis here ITT claim to be white unlike "those shitskin Hindus", cherry picking pictures of random Afghan tribes.

fucking hell, lmao, you guys aren't white. you were literally indians before '47. when the Englishmen talked about their hatred of India they didn't follow it up with "Oh, but God forbid anything happens to our totally white European Pakistani brethren"

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

What do expect from sand monkeys?
Intelligent and critical thinking? Ha!

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

t. obvious mudslime

Ryder Gomez
Ryder Gomez

not defending poos here BUT everyone who calls out the poos is a Muslim!!!! not a poo btw
everyone knows! boring! shut it down!
poo thread? but what about Muslims?! they at least as bad as poos!
Every Pajeet thread

Attached: Manish-Shah,sexual-abuse-and-assault,Hindu,Indian,UK.jpg (81 KB, 381x548)

Cooper Young
Cooper Young

Lmao. Being more white? They're not white regardless the shade.

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

you can cope all day you want Abdul, but you aren't white

Michael Brown
Michael Brown

curry nigger thread
1 Billion curry nigger rapists screeching about Muslims
Every time

Levi Scott
Levi Scott

More like every mudslime thread. You subhumans rape so much more than anyone else and tu quoque runs through your very being.
Shah
What, you've run out of pajeets so you're posting mudslimes now?

Attached: mudslimes-being-mudslimes.jpg (109 KB, 1123x794)

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

oops forgot to trigger the saging POOIDF shills

Attached: Shiv-Bagchi,groping-molesting-sexual-harrasment,-Indian,-UK.jpg (99 KB, 381x548)

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

The difference is that this this time they're going to kill you and annex your country for real. They've had enough of your shit. No more porkystan means no more terrorist attacks in India.

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Designated raping region

Attached: designated-shitting-street.jpg (3.94 MB, 6192x3416)

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

poos rape
BASED
gets arrested
THAT NOT A REAL HINDU!!!!

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

” fuck my wife my sister and mother white master!! i am just like you!”

believe it or not they’re closer to ”whites” than you ever will be. they are caucasians. you’re not. but don’t stop shaving off your jaws because we all get a laugh at your desperation. so many of you perform surgery on your ugly round noses just to appear more caucasian lmfao

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

watch out
Out Hindu child rapist here is going to call that a muslim conspiracy

Lincoln Russell
Lincoln Russell

Attached: 1574923983742.jpg (83 KB, 609x450)

Jordan Williams
Jordan Williams

Shah is a mudslime surname porky.
dailywire.com/news/3219/12-muslim-men-asians-convicted-uk-child-rape-robert-kraychik

Attached: more-mudslime-rapists.png (880 KB, 1048x983)

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

When the average IQ is literally below retarded and the people above retarded are too busy “fighting for power” by catering to the voting whims of people who are LITERALLY retarded you end up with stuff like this. This is entirely the fault of the Indian ruling class, as a ruler you should wield your sword and kill those retards, they are cancer to the world and endanger all of the children of this world.

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

No its not. you poos use it to appropriate persian culture and names. every indian LARPS as persian lol!!
even rita panahi (indian poo) larps as a persian.

mobile.twitter.com/ritapanahi/status/754301570766942208

look how insulted she gets when people remind her of her heritage

Carter Bailey
Carter Bailey

All these fucking pajeets losing their shit and calling everyone a muslim for hating their shitcunt incest fueled rape culture kek

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

You people, if we can even call you that, are rapists and here is the data: . Your own women yearn to leave your failed states, cult, and "men" behind.

Nathan Nelson
Nathan Nelson

It's the porkies who larp as persian. Shah is a common last name in both iran and porkystan. Show your real flag mudslime.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

My theory is that ancient pedos were able to "secure" mates if they showed affection to them from an early age.

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

”porkies” thx for confirming that youre nothing but a POO

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

He's right on that one. Shah is a common name in NW India/Pakistan. They got raped by Persians repeatedly.

Whenever a Pakistani claims how different he's from Indians, one just needs to remind them that the only reason that is, is because long ago, one of their great grandmothers opened her legs for a Persian or worse, an Arab.

Jayden Ramirez
Jayden Ramirez

Already stated earlier itt, double digit iq mudslime brainlet.

Great way to look at it.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

5 0 0 Y E A R S of betaness = cringelordz

Attached: 1564598300287.png (562 KB, 866x756)

Cooper James
Cooper James

Its the muslim version of that tranny from shrek.

Ayden Hernandez
Ayden Hernandez

Attached: images-(59).jpg (26 KB, 452x678)

Jason Edwards
Jason Edwards

double digit iq mudslime ruled you for 1,000 years
first arabs then afghans and then turkish hahhaha

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

You fuckers lost FOUR TIMES IN A ROW. Do you really need to lose again a fifth time? Can you afford to? Can you even afford a war in the first place anyway right now?

Attached: india-vs-pakistan-army-comparison.png (121 KB, 400x518)

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

The people that built those civilisations arent the ones bathing in shitwater today. As with South America the civilization builders are long since absorbed into the brown masses.

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

such a filthy "people"
like the sewer drainage of humanity

Gavin Ward
Gavin Ward

And now it's time for some comeuppance. Kashmir today, porkystan tomorrow. There is nothing you can do about it now if India declares war, see .

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

They all want white pussy after watching degenerate Jewish porn.

Charles Lewis
Charles Lewis

You sir, are a detestable excuse for a human being.
So the white dog tries to WK whores while the Indian Chad goes straight for the kill
based.
Seriously, who talks like that? That's some Regency tier larp, combined with his profile pic.

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

Keep vainly posting text conversations while Kashmir gets annexed by pajeets you utter fucking cuck.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

”civilization builders” you mean savages that were 1000 year behind the rest of the world?
they were also ”brown” you dumb idiot

James Williams
James Williams

I dispice mudslimes, but poos are cringe as fuck.

Attached: 1565346879297.jpg (202 KB, 999x915)

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Pakis are mad as hell tell everyone not to take their stupid baits anymore

Jack Anderson
Jack Anderson

That's just 95% of the population lol

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

diversity, silly racist

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Most of the shooters are black. Most of our pedos are Jews.

It’s almost like we want other races to fuck off and leave us alone. But no, everyone else is allowed to prefer living near whites but whites.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

I don't hate em but from what I know some people in that state want to join Pakistan ( neighboring country that most Indians hate) but they don't wanna leave Kashmir so they want whole state to leave Indian and join Pakistan which is bs since it originally belonged to India and during independence the king/ruler at that time joined republic of India. There was some kind of special rights given to the state which are now lifted (most of the people that wanna join Pakistan house terrorism and other shit, stoning the police, ied etc) that's why most people just don't like them in general

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

I'm a Hindu Chad, I get girls from all corners of the Earth. I got propositioned by Muslim girls, Jewish girls, Spanish girls, EE girls, just everyone. God made one true Chad in a country of 1.2 billion, I am 6'2 with an 8x5.5 cock, I also have a North Atlantid phenotype, super light skin, hazel eyes with a blue limbal ring, truly I mog every single person in this country and I stand equal to Chads from other races, it is a miracle. A literal 1 in a billion chance came true for me and I am most thankful for it.
One day, you will all hear of me. I will enter Bollywood soon and work my way up from there.

Luke Flores
Luke Flores

It’s inbread sure but this is yet another warning sign of the benefits diversity will have for us. Our future are mixed mutts is like that of the white people that were not murdered on Haiti. They will be rape puppets for generations. Nonwhites have shown how they treat us when we are marginalized and it’s a horror story. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children or Haiti, India, South africa are our spectrum of possible outcomes.

Oliver Ramirez
Oliver Ramirez

it's hilarious how Modi and the Hindu Nationalists have turned Muslims into full SJW mode. r/pakistan is full of raging feminists championing for womens rights and minority rights. they're becoming full SJWs with comparing Modi to Hitler and (now) even acknowledging the Holocaust.
fucking lol
tfw Hindus chimping out can turn Muslims into SJWs

Cameron Martin
Cameron Martin

They will grow old and wither before they see some Kashmiri Pandit tier purging by Hindus, fucking faggots the whole lot of them.

Luis Young
Luis Young

Attached: AliFazal.png (564 KB, 709x469)

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

based Hindu nationalists. fuck the Paki cunts

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

Ignore all Indians posts until they learn how to not shit on the streets and in the ocean.
Basically they can dig a hole but they are too stupid.

David Walker
David Walker

You can't dig hole in asphalt dumbass. Maybe in flimsy german roads because it's from 1940.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Hey, do Germans get banned if you spam them with Nazi stuff, like you you can get chinks to fuck off with the Tianamen Square pasta? Let's test it
Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Führer!
Adolf Hitler
Sieg Heil
Die Juden sind unser Unglück!

Attached: Hitler-salute-in-front-of-lamppost.jpg (72 KB, 800x450)

Caleb Myers
Caleb Myers

German roads have built-in heatpipes to melt snow.

Attached: 1482013926502.gif (771 KB, 381x400)

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Why not use flamenwerfers to melt them, old school style?

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

toilet
india

Thomas Gutierrez
Thomas Gutierrez

Kek . Heil victory. Kill brown people in Frankfurt. Terrant was a hero.

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

Not sure what white people expect. They are a pack of rabid middle eastern quadroons, of course rape is their main game. It only proves how stupid white people are to keep letting them live in western countries.

Attached: gay-pope.png (841 KB, 922x920)