So poojabs basically turned Kashmir into a big rape dungeon

Good thing everyone hates brown people enough to just stand back and let India and Pakistan nuke each other out of existence. Kind of sad these people are caught in the middle of it trying to avoid being raped out of existence because they have lighter skin than their neighbors...

Attached: 574941050d94a_945.jpg (800x450, 231K)

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-5JmDoHWM1ao/WG-JWyN6TTI/AAAAAAAAFKk/ETXf3bVu23Yx3wQMIvltjH70mdb91DE5QCLcB/s1132/Haak_et_al_Fig_3.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

These people are protesting a 9 year old that got gang raped by poojabs for being more white.

Attached: 37694e9c5a4342369ebb71140e6c733f_18.jpg (800x450, 54K)

I could try to care if Jews weren't actively destroying Western civilization and white people, the only good thing in this godforsaken world.

>get raped to death in pure Cashmere robe

Based

What is it with shitskins and rape? Can someone explain? Wasn’t the Indian subcontinent home of some of the first advanced civilizations on the planet? What the fuck?

Imagine if every European and descendants of Europeans disappeared tomorrow. The world would plunge into a dark age.

Unironically they had a Yamnaya aryan ruling class.

Everywhere though.

Even half white people are being targeted where it is possible.

This poojab raped this 8 year old Kashmir girl.

Attached: indianrapist.jpg (618x324, 58K)

don't care, every muslim man woman and child can get raped to death right now and i wouldnt care
what goes around comes around you cocksucking sand niggers

They don't just rape, they cover it up and lie about it. The country is a giant toilet of corruption and exploitation.

Attached: 63749041.jpg.png (635x1000, 646K)

People like to embellish things.

All the shit they're doing now, they did even more in the past, so "advanced" is very loosely applied.

poojabs. is that a pajeet to the north?

>These people are protesting a 9 year old that got gang raped by poojabs for being more white.
I worked with a guy from New Dehli in the Canadian government and he was a total piece of shit. He'd only been in Canada for about a year. Slimy fuckin' pajeet cocksucker.

This. Couldn't happen to a worse people.

>poojabs. is that a pajeet to the north?
It gets kind of confusing, because you have pajeets who are: (1) Sikhs from the Punjab, (2) Pakistanis, and (3) The rest of India - Delhi / New Delhi, etc.

Explain, why are the Kashmir people bad?

I just think of it as pakis to the north and poojabs to the south and Kashmir in the middle.

Anyway the poojab army is systematically ghettoizing and raping these people.

Attached: kashmir-rape.jpg (800x450, 75K)

They're invaders. The kashmiri people were kicked out. Sometimes with rape, many times with murder.

> sand niggers
Burger they’re the same people

The reason why I'm in doubt is because I suspect Hindu culture has been affected by islam and become about as rapey thanks to living side by side for centuries.

So be it.

Well, ultimately I give you the benefit of the doubt, because I don't see Hindu people invading Europe, Africa, Myanmar, Thailand, in the same aggressive way the Islamists do.

Who cares, you are both shitskins. Guess being muzzies as well, you reap what you sow. If you didn't do that shit here to our people, I would show some sympathy.

Unfortunately war never changes. They are muslims so i don't give a fuck.

>half white
No she is a shitskin. Why are you shitskins so obsessed with being white? None of you are except for maybe 0.01%, and even that is a stretch.

Poos are the most ungreartful people in this planet, so let them rape each other and join the joy of a war between pakis and hindus.

Nah they haven’t been affected by islam it’s just their culture.

>What is it with shitskins and rape?
Its Revenge rape
>Muslims rape hindu
>Hindu rapes muslim

>dark brown people are lighter than black people, therefore, they are white
Only a leaf would post something like this. We seriously need to range-ban you fags.

Attached: 1531676610574.png (622x623, 487K)

Are they Muslims?

Not really Kashmir muslims are just same as pakis. Just retarded version of us

Big words from a burger

Only thing of value in India is the brown pussy.

Other then that the country is a shit hole

Rape is a myth, there are no Indian rapists. All rapes are by Pakistanis who cross the border - they do it just to give India a bad name

I Hate Islam

What was the bus gang rape, and countless others? While I know here you paki neighbours are behind most of the rapes here, you really should admit to your own faults poo.

*your

India wasnt peace loving people before buddhism, we were as barbarians as every other race of people

She was from a really tiny tribe called the Bakarwal. Literally one of the last pure Aryans. Most of you whitoids have less Aryan blood than she does, you’re the real mutts

U mad bro?

We're gonna pump those pale Kashmiri bellies with the brownest cum until they explode with Hindu babies used as foot-soldiers to slaughter more pakis.

Attached: 34a.png (600x567, 463K)

And it still happens in your country notoriously, while most that happens in ours is due to rapefugees. Stop lying.

Still looks like a shitskin to me. You all are- stop trying to pretend you are white. Lighter shade of brown doesn't mean white.

It’s like how your liberals say that Whites are a race of mass shooters and pedophiles, when in reality the statistics say otherwise. Look at India’s rape stats and you’ll see it’s not so bad as the Pakis say

Its not my problem that your men are basedboys
Here in India, we are living with dangerous freedom not peaceful slavery

Soi boys*

“allegedly”

I never said White. For some retarded reason you think Aryan = White, so when I say “dude, she has more Aryan admixture than most Whites” you think that’s the same as saying she’s White.

>as the Pakis say
When did I imply I got my sources from the pakis? I know they are just as bad considering most grooming gangs here are run by them retard. But you poos do have a rape problem, just admit it.

Oh don’t worry,
Jow Forums has a copout for everything

>b-b-but rapes don’t get reported in India because of the social stigma

They do get reported and a ton of them are false accusations.

You Whites have a mass shooter and pedo problem, admit it

>Aryan = White
But it does. You are not pure Aryan anymore, but Indo-Aryan- a mix instead. Only European Aryans remain untouched.

Can you shut up about this aryan theory?

These idiots are such hypocrites man, just look at this faggot He’s using the exact same tactics that the Left uses against him and doesn’t even know it when it’s pointed out to him.

>pedo problem
Kikes in hollywood and media. And no Epstein isn't white, even though he might be to your standards.
>Mass shooters
Imagine being treated like a second class citizen in your own country, and being told you are always racist and evil. What do you expect? I for one blame the establishment for saying we are all evil.

Don't try to explain it to a westerner, only r1a-haplo is truly Aryan, so Slavs are the most Aryan group of Europids.

>theory
But it is true. Read up about PIE religions and how they overlap.

I doubt they are pure anything. Even if they were degeneration happens, I bet they cousin marry like almost everyone in the region.
It the split from our ancestors was long ago we've grown apart, even European passing ones truth told.
Sure I'd have their rapists blown from a gun but that's because even I'm a little bit of a humanitarian.

Attached: lol.png (981x592, 796K)

At 2pm, I rape. Just finished, now waiting for cock recharge for tomorrow.

"revenge rape"... it's nice to learn new things about your culture... what a great culture.

>trying to avoid being raped out of existence because they have lighter skin than their neighbors
Does this light skinned pure Aryan chad looks human to anyone? Fucking inbred retards should be exterminated.

Attached: IMG_20190816_142311.jpg (720x1582, 222K)

Based.

“European Aryans” have about 40-50% Aryan (Yamnaya) admixture, the rest comes from Old Europeans. You are NOT pure Aryans, you’re a mutt race. If you want to see what true Aryans look like, look up the Kalash. Hell, as pointed out, even Slavs (who Hitler called subhumans) are more Aryan than you.

See,I told you.
Jow Forums has a cop out for everything.>Indians are rapist
“Oh yeah so true”

>White people are pedophillic mass shooters
“Now let me tell you about this conspiracy against whites”

>hundreds of millions of poos being blasted into the atmosphere via sustained nuclear detonations
imagine the smell

It's hilarious how the libs here bitch about Hindu extremism when M*slims have shown us first hand what real extremism is with the whole Kashmiri Pandits thing. Not once have Hindus done something like that, a full scale purge. But they'll still bitch about it. Fucking faggots

Poor girl

>the Kalash
A minority- most people in the region don't look like that.
>mutt race
Ok believe what you want to believe, clearly you are too unintelligent to understand.

Jow Forums has absolutely no idea who the Kashmiri Pandits are,or for that matter our historical conflict with Islam.

They claim to not follow the Media narrative but do exactly that when it comes to anything not related to white people or their country.

>tomorrow
What are you a fag?

>conspiracy against whites
You would be foolish not to believe it. Why else do your "best" come to our countries- it's because the kikes want to ruin our countries at the same time, and yours. They want global domination, I tell you this.

Ruin yours via brain drain.

I had a conversation with a Pakistani Christian, she says she is repressed and oppressed beyond means, she cant even find a job etc.. and she wants India to invade Pakistan again

Perhaps Kashmir needs to be independent.

Also, do most Indian/Pakistani Muslims believe that they're descendents of Mughals?

Attached: Pure Turkic-Mongol Chad.jpg (798x1455, 239K)

Pakis are so obsessed with color man like they think they are superior to us in any way
Makes me realise of some kind of people in Jow Forums

Yeah see,I am not denying the existence of the conspiracy although I am definitely skeptical about it.

I am demonstrating how differently does the white/pol/ respond to the media narrative,
when some other ethnicity is under accusation vs when your ethnicity is under accusation

Attached: A5ED9B87-9FFE-47D1-8553-83BF503FE210.jpg (1125x1030, 424K)

Yeah, I watched a documentary on YouTube and it showed that Christians are only given cleaning jobs there.

>A minority- most people in the region don't look like that.
Stop moving the goalposts, you know damn well I’m not trying to prove that we all look like that.

>Ok believe what you want to believe, clearly you are too unintelligent
I’ve been on this site for over a decade you’re honestly one of the top 5 retards I’ve come across.
2.bp.blogspot.com/-5JmDoHWM1ao/WG-JWyN6TTI/AAAAAAAAFKk/ETXf3bVu23Yx3wQMIvltjH70mdb91DE5QCLcB/s1132/Haak_et_al_Fig_3.png

Just don't send the refugees here, have fun!

We've evolved. Only an absolutely retarded larp would put our ancestors 7k years ago on that kind of a pedestal. Let alone branches of their descends that split of that long ago, even if pure.
There are Brahmin and Kshatriyas with great traits, cast in India reflects a persons genetic traits as much as than anything.
Slavs should be judged on what they are now and in recent history like anyone.
Their art, music, architecture and scientific contributions speaks for itself. As for itself their strong nationalism as does Russia being such a major power historically and the U.S.S.R being a super power.

But there are often stories of rape to come out of India- why is this? Compared to countries here, that shit only happens when rapefugees do them.

Imagine being Brit and thinking youre superior to anyone.

Attached: 1565128026750.png (680x665, 667K)

So show me the make up of Indians then. I need to cross reference- this is just a one sided source.

Who gives a shit. The only decent poos are Sihks and Nepalese. I have to talk to fucking Indians at my work all the time and I can instantly tell whether I'm talking to Nepalese or Indians despite them having the same stupid accent. Indians are rude fucks who expect to be treated like royalty. Pakis can get fucked too. Let them kill eachother.

Tbh any country where you can buy proper guns with absolute ease will have a shooting problem.

Yeah, I don’t disagree. Modern Europeans did way more than the Aryans, which makes it even more absurd when that other Brit LARPs as muh pure Aryan masterrace.

Couldn't care less.

The answer to that is in the picture.

The reason stories of rape seem to come out of here is because of the unprecedented media attention that each incident gets in here.
I don’t say it’s a bad thing.It is actually a good thing since the media attention is increasing the willingness to report among the victims.
But misconstruing the extensive media attention given to this issue to mean that Indian men are some rampant rapists is unfair

fuck pakis and fuck poos tbqh

What difference does that make? I’m not the one making any grand claims about being a pure Aryan. The majority of Indians ethnicities are mixed, just like Europeans’

lol the bitch has literally drawn eyebrows

>laughs as others get raped
>cry for mercy when yourself get raped
commit mass suicide, fag

>It is actually a good thing since the media attention is increasing the willingness to report among the victims
Well it's nice to hear you have this view, I was worried you were going to justify the rape.
>rampant rapists
All I said it was a problem in your country- I wasn't necessarily calling you one.

Well we may be mixed but on average have more Aryan blood, if that concludes my point. Hence why Scandinavians have pale skin, blonde hair, blue eyes and long skulled.

As from your chart, they had the most Yamnaya DNA.

based sherpa

Attached: lmao this is actually the thumbnail rn.png (378x246, 26K)

Whatever fuck all does it matter aryan or not. You're as retarded as everyone else you mutt sucker.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cry more porky mudslime it makes me really happy when you do! How are you liking a taste of your own medicine? Stay mad idgaf.

Enough bickering, have a cute Indian girl webm

Attached: Shanaya.webm (1920x1080, 2.8M)

I'll Sherpa your mom in minecraft if you know what I mean