Why is everything still about world war 2?

That war has been over for so long. Even Brexit is always connected to the war.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 9.00.07 AM.png (1248x1366, 784K)

>Why is everything still about world war 2?
do distract from the fact that everything is really still about ww1.

based

get fucked anglo scum

WWII is the mythological origin point of our zeitgeist. This was planned by Satan for thousands of years.

We are living under the most powerful curse of all time, intended to turn God's people away from God and towards Hell. And it is working more and more powerfully every year.

Satan will lose, and lose big, but not before doing his damage.

Ignore the myth of the evil of your own people and stand with God and for righteousness.

I'm surprised she would be that based. Although the Daily Express is basically a fake news website.

How long have you been here?

Jews.

What's Jow Forums think about Galloway?

Jews need to keep WW2 alive and imprinted on people’s memories.
No WW2, no 6 gorillian

Every single empire has a founding myth, and that's what WW2 is for the current regime.

In the past if you questioned the legitimacy of the Papacy, you would be tortured and killed. Because that was their founding myth. Or the legitimacy of the Mayan sun gods, or of the Divine Right of Kings.

Looking at what is taboo, you can have a clear understanding of who is in power

World War 2 and it's events i the "foundational story" of the modern western world,

Merkel doesn't give a shit about Germany or the German people. She's a fucking globalist loyal to her Zionist puppet masters.

Wait. Despite the horror of Dresden, I thought all the war crimes the Allies carried out against the Axis were forgiven because they were fighting TEH EBUL NAZIS and deserved to be firebombed into glass. Is the new assertion that that the vicious minions of Global Jewery aka The Allies did, in fact, carry out heinous and unforgivable war crimes against the Axis nations? Because the Allies totally did.

He's a Scottish lefty that's married to a Muslim.

>express

Yes, your founding fathers were indeed scum. But they were good at killing Germans during Trenton.

;^)

If any of you dumb fucks have even read the headline you'd realise it was the Germans bringing up WW2, not the UK.

We wrote off German debt a few years ago, we're nice like that.

Big if true

If it's payback for Dresden, doesn't that make her a Nazi sympathizer ;)

Attached: Harris.jpg (433x588, 30K)

I think they twisted what he said. I think he said that the EU shouldn’t forget its principles when it comes to Brexit (solidarity with Ireland and peace in Europe) and that the EU is the organization that makes sure there isn’t a second Dresden firebombing... and that’s why Merkel shouldn’t talk to Boris.

Attached: FC508F6B-E24A-43D1-8BAC-52BFDA6466CB.jpg (1600x2392, 865K)

Boris has no interest in talking to Merkel or Varadkar.

He's told you, drop the backstop (not legally needed) or there's nothing to discuss. He isn't Theresa May, he isn't going to get on planes and do your bidding. You had your chance with Theresa the Appeaser. That was your golden ticket to milk the UK for everything and you got greedy, we put a Brexiteer in charge and now you lose.

You were warned this would happen, I said this months ago in a thread. You didn't listen, now you suck it up.

Theresa Treason May needs to be raped and killed for her crimes of treason.

>no deal payback for Dresden
B- based?

Attached: MUUTTTTII.png (1080x1080, 1.04M)

And before "le you broke promise of agreement".

Let me just remind you of a statement put out by Michel Barnier. "Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed".

The draft withdrawal agreement was never ratified by our parliament, it was thrown out 3 times. 3 fucking times, we did not sign anything, have not signed anything and will not sign anything because NOTHING IS AGREED UNTIL EVERYTHING IS AGREED.

Your negotiators words have come back to bite you on the arse.

>Le perfidy, le albion, le gotte straffen das
Fuck off and die.

Yep, too many people miss that. The muzzies remember because Sikes-Pico and Balfour but everyone else gets caught up in muh kino marching nazis.

Attached: checked.png (362x358, 24K)

>no deal because dresden
>t. germany
Things that never happened.

Racemixer and extremely islamophile.

>If any of you dumb fucks have even read the headline you'd realise it was the Germans bringing up WW2, not the UK.
I don't think anyone did say it was the UK in this thread.

>We wrote off German debt a few years ago, we're nice like that.
>a few years ago
No, you didn't.

>'payback for Dresden'
I really would like to see the exact words that were spoken there. Would be very interesting.
I'll have too google after this titbit; I really want to know.

>drop the backstop (not legally needed)

So what happens next year without the backstop? I mean, it’s an interesting concept to just drop the backstop... but that would essentially make most of the withdrawal agreement irrelevant. The backstop is the blueprint for the future FTA. If Boris rejects that now, what’s there to negotiate instead?

is Galloway pro brexit?
Haven't heard his name in years and I think I was wrong about him

> "Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed".

Theresa May was the representative of the UK gov and she agreed to the deal. If Trump signs a trade deal, would you say “Jeees, nothing is agreed until everything is agreed” just because Congress hasn’t rubber stamped Trump’s deal?

In regards to the border or GFA.

Firstly, the GFA doesn't talk about borders so get that out your head.

Secondly, there's a document called the Belfast Agreement which also has to be respected (which you all love to ignore). You focus on le scary IRA (who are nothing more than marxist drug dealers) and appeasing them.

The border will stay open as far as the UK is concerned, it's actually well within our interests to not put a border there, economically.

Legally we are not even obliged to offer any kind of solutions, we have offered solutions out of kindness and respect. All rejected.

The border is to protect the integrity of the internal single market, which we will not be a part of. So you speak of solidarity with Ireland, yet you are the ones that will not allow them to sign a bilateral agreement with the UK to keep the common travel area open (which has been in place for 100 years), yet France and Germany can sign bilateral agreements to suck each others giant rotten clits.

Fuck right off Germany, fuck right off. You played the border issue (a red herring, the whole surrender document needs to be trashed and a clean WTO brexit must happen) and it's bitten you on the arse.

You lose, we win. Deal with it.

We should fire bomb desden again to give you an excuse to not make a deal for brexit.
If you fucking huns don't want to trade with the brits, we'll be happy to.

>Germany in technical recession
>Refuse to talk trade with a huge trading partner/market
>Self destructs own economy
>"This is payback, Bomber Harris"
Top jej

Ireland is obliged to protect the EU single market. It can do so by just checking goods going from Irish harbors to the EU mainland... or at the Northern Irish border or anywhere else.

It’s up to Ireland. HOWEVER, not checking any British imports at all in a no deal Brexit is not an option.

Every time there's an earthquake or other natural disaster in Japan people unironically post that it's payback for pearl harbor.

Attached: 2019-07-27 01_14_50-Window.png (580x332, 200K)

>That was your golden ticket to milk the UK for everything and you got greedy, we put a Brexiteer in charge and now you lose.
Don't make me laugh, Bong. Boris can't do anything that May hasn't already tried. This thing is so onesided that it's almost boring to watch.

>The draft withdrawal agreement was never ratified by our parliament, it was thrown out 3 times. 3 fucking times, we did not sign anything
But of what significance is that now?

>So you speak of solidarity with Ireland, yet you are the ones that will not allow them to sign a bilateral agreement with the UK

Ireland is free to leave the EU at any time and then sign whatever agreement with the UK it wants. But until then, Ireland needs to comply with EU single market rules. And that includes to e.g. stopping British cow madness beef or imported US hormone beef from crossing into the EU.

america is non white thanks to a jew that we deported lmao enjoy third world muttistan dumb subhuman

>No, you didn't.
Douglas Hurd did in the 90's.

There's nothing to negotiate, which is why he isn't meeting any of you and has increased no deal preparations of stockpiling, emergency funding pots and draft FTA's with other nations.

None of which happened under Theresa May.

Theresa May was the PM, the house of commons has the power to pass through legislation, she alone does not have this power.

The draft agreement was rejected three times by the house of commons, she wasn't a supreme leader with unlimited office terms like Merkel.

americans are not people, americans are jewish consumer slaves.

get fucked Anglo scum, I hope your cities burn to the ground. Dresden will never be forgotten.

>worship a jewish deity
and you call yourself redpilled

>Theresa May was the representative of the UK gov and she agreed to the deal.

Irrelevant. Not only didn't she have the power to agree to any deal, but that is not how the British system works.
She couldn't agree to or sign anything (otherwise her deal would have been in place already), she could only bring it before parliament, who rejected it, three times.

Nothing has been agreed upon, and unless the EU changes their mind, no deal will happen.

Trying to use a Dresden card? Did Merkel forget that her side was of the bad guys (To the Allies), and invalid for this kind of thing?

Then take it to Ireland, stop dumping this problem on us when it isn't our precious internal market we're trying to protect.

I mean you fucked over Ireland before by dumping 64 billion euros worth of toxic debt on them, you fuck them over with carbon emissions fines, you fuck them over with tax fines.

Why not fuck them over with this and blame us for it? Go on.

He doesn't want to do anything with you, why the fuck do you think he isn't wasting his time on constant humiliation trips like that skank Theresa May was?

She was a remainer, Boris is a brexiteer.

You're gonna have to learn the rules now, you no longer have a marionette you control. I know this upsets you but your tears sustain my people, so keep crying.

Yes just keep fucking them over, mercusor and all that.

But be honest about it, admit you're the ones fucking Ireland over, don't try to blame us.

We invoked our right to leave the EU, your internal borders are your problem. Well they're not a problem if you're from the Middle East or Africa, COME ON IN EVERYONE! MAMA MERKEL'S TITS ARE FULL OF MILK FOR EVERY NIGGER GOING!

Oh and food checks? Please make sure that Poland and the Netherlands standards are up to scratch, when I eat pork, I don't want to be eating horse. When I buy eggs, I don't want them to have salmonella in them.

Have Poland and the Netherlands been punished for this? No? Oh ok.

Oh and when I buy a low emissions car, don't put a defeat device in it. Has Germany been punished for this? No? Oh ok. I see.

Attached: German Colonial Efforts.webm (640x360, 2.3M)

Merkel is commie scum from the GDR. Allies were the bad guys in WW2, everyone here knows this.

Satan will not lose.

The Jew has won.

It's over.

Attached: It's Over.jpg (942x2062, 509K)

Islam is based though.

Attached: Subvert their Expectations.jpg (517x1731, 394K)

You're talking about WW1 payments? We fully paid them back.

>is Galloway pro brexit?
Yes.

Yes, he wants a based globalised afroislamic Brexit Britain.

>your internal borders are your problem

The border to Ireland is an external border, you idiot.

>Why is everything still about world war 2
The real question is why is everything about the jew? I know why, I'd just like to hear it from the satanists mouth, not that the nomies would care.

Attached: turbo_kike.jpg (714x662, 37K)

So no deal it is. Why don’t you just leave?

This.

when the fp is the bp

Attached: 4CC0FD09-1A9A-4E43-A9A0-36CD6F051E00.gif (400x225, 1.59M)

fake and gay

found the kike

Because you don't want us to leave and are doing everything you can to prevent it from happening.

We'll be leaving on October 31st regardless, but you EUphiles have been doing everything within your power to try and prevent it and are still doing so even now.

>Why don’t you just leave?
London jews

Attached: jewish_never_lose_at_monopoly.jpg (480x357, 165K)

Because it still works as a psychological battering ram against white identity since the kikes invested so much in muh evil nazis brainwashing

WW2

It's internal, all the way up your fucking unlubed, red raw, AIDS infested arse.

You fix it, you care about it so much. We don't mind having a duty free Northern Ireland with no VAT, hoovering up all the shekels from cigarette and alcohol sales by republicans in Ireland.

So again, a border there is against our financial interests.

Another reason why we aren't putting one there. Dimwit.

31st Oct thanks to Treason May.

Also do you think Merkels's team are being honest or using slimy tricks to fuck Europe even more?

>That war has been over for so long
Operation paperclip. The War never ended. German nahtzees occupied every level of world government since WWII. Germany is rising again, but this time its under the guise of extreme political correctness.

>You fix it, you care about it so much.

Easy fixes: have a referendum in Northern Ireland on whether they want a border or a united Ireland.

Done.

Fuck nigga this guy needs (you)s

North Ireland is entitled to hold a referendum on a united Ireland at any time they want, provided they have enough support for it obviously.

The fact that there hasn't been one yet means they don't want a united Ireland.

fpbp

Absolutely Dystopian New World Order

fake and gay

Attached: merkel-protest.jpg (2500x1667, 420K)

>war crimes
Fucking stupid term. Everything involved in war is now a "crime". It's fucking war. Whoever does more damage wins.

>The fact that there hasn't been one yet means they don't want a united Ireland.

The reason Britain stayed 40yrs in the EU without a referendum meant they loved the EU... sure thing.

It is based. Dresden was evil

Every side commited so called "war crimes" When you have warfare on such a scale it is hard to not commit such things.

>She was a remainer, Boris is a brexiteer.
Nah. Boris was a remainer for most of his life. Just before the referendum he switched sides because he thought it would benefit his political career somehow. Purely opportunistic reasons.

Fuck off, Mohammed.

i don't know, maybe your german can stop self-flagellation and bringing up the six gorillion every now and then. maybe the world can move on.

and it's a faked article

Attached: DujzwadWsAEq78Z.jpg (1200x675, 217K)

Are you an idiot? Or is your understanding of democracy that poor (you're European, so it probably is).
There wasn't enough support for a referendum until recently. Once there was enough support, one was held.

More people want to leave the EU than want to stay in, so we're leaving. It's that simple. And in North Ireland, more people want to stay in the UK than leave, so they're staying.

DO IT AGAIN BOMBER HARRIS

This.

not all of us

lets be 100% clear here germany.
while the fire bombing of dresden may have been a tasteless action on the part of the RAF, you got off fucking lightly.
6 more months and Berlin would have been a nuclear wasteland.
so cry me a fucking river for the citizens of ww2 Dresden. you got off lightly.

Reminder that krauts turned a free trade loose union into a totalitarian, leftist one with its unelected leadership taken from various european communist parties.
You are what Jow Forums keeps shitting on about: jews.
Jow Forums needs to admit it already, krauts are the real enemy.

Attached: literallyjewishscheme.png (1024x576, 206K)

>31st Oct
LOL
Bongfags don't really believe this, do they?
You aren't getting out of the EU; not without a war, anyway.

Attached: Quintessentially.png (700x728, 428K)

It's going to happen. Remainers are scrambling to find a way of preventing it now, but they've pretty much run out of options.

Outside of a coup, there is no way they can keep us in the EU any longer.

As an outsider here living in Norn Iron all I would put good money on that if a referendum where held it wont go to a united ireland because orange and green are not the best of friends, we still dont have a working government in Stormont which has broken a world record now i believe

>RT
Discarded

do it again bomber harris

Attached: as.jpg (498x498, 29K)

What (((((Merkel))))) has done to Germany will be worse than Dresden in the long term.

Attached: 1681302b4452b15bd41df427658d9ddf.jpg (1280x960, 170K)

My mistake, the world record wasnt recogised but still no-one has been at the wheel since January 2017

ANYONE TAKING THIS SERIOUSLY SHOULD HANG THEMSELVES
>IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
>IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
>IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE
>IT'S FAKE
IT'S FAKE

These people hold grudge for a very long time

krauts are still butthurt 4x20 years later

because the russians made it up to drive a bigger wedge between their enemies

Attached: 1550619369743.png (918x616, 81K)

There are no war crimes. If you kill your enemies they lose, war crime charges are just additional punishment to the defeated.

>The muzzies remember because Sikes-Pico and Balfour but everyone else gets caught up in muh kino marching nazis.

this.
WW2 is just the second part of WW1 and WW2 will fuck us in the ass until the end of times... or until ww3 finally deals with the problem....

I think we will end up in for at least another extension. The Lib Cucks will cave and put Corbyn in power on the promise of a general election once the extension is agreed.

you can go back even more, everything is connected with the Napoleonic wars. UK thought it had won, but the Rothschilds really won.

>guys we have to move past the war, you English are too obsessed with it!
>also fuck you, Dresden

Yep. I'm thinking they're going to reap the whirlwind.

Attached: 1565718640617.jpg (173x200, 16K)

It's the latest mythology that gives (apparent) validity to divide and conquer tactics

Are people really this dumb

Attached: DD3022E2-150D-4D83-9926-84B6A1088612.png (750x1334, 1.04M)

sounds strangely believable
also not believing in Jesus and unironically thinking that your redpilled
SEE

So typical

Bitch you attacked first and violated international law.