Rockos Modern Tranny Faggot movie

Anthony Ortiz
Anthony Ortiz

Hey 90s kids, fuck you. In 2019 we rebooted and rewrote our fevered dream insanity into your childhood.

Attached: rockos-modern-life-reboot-4.jpg (128 KB, 634x671)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvITkVaOpUs
youtube.com/watch?v=EbaRmdpALsE

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

insanity into your childhood.
As if my childhood is defined by some shitty cartoon on TV. I had a family, nigger.

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

Thats what you get for watching tv you nigger faggot

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

KILL ALL TRANNIES I REPEAT, KILL ALL TRANNIES

Asher Gomez
Asher Gomez

Her character design is cute so I’m not bothered by this.

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

Not canonical.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

Fucking based

Jaxon Phillips
Jaxon Phillips

Lmao what a loser

Xavier Lopez
Xavier Lopez

Anyway, Rocco's Modern Life ended many years ago. This new show is just a zombie.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

Piss off leaf

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

This is the premise of the show, according to Netflix. Shouldn't he be a lot more shocked and repulsed than whatever they air on this new program?

After 20 years in space, Rocko struggles to adjust to life in 21st century O-Town and makes it his mission to get his favorite show back on the air.

Brayden Reyes
Brayden Reyes

As a fan, I actually enjoyed the reboot. There were a few good jokes making fun of millennials.
I had to do some self reflecting and i guess Im not so accepting to all this change in the world...... I have no problem with trannies/gays but the sudden influx of trans/gay influence in cartoons is alarming.

Anthony Peterson
Anthony Peterson

but why use a 20 year old cartoon show barely anyone watched to carry the message

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

They should reboot season 11 episode 5 of the simpsons with farmer 1 as a transgender.

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

It used to not be normal to have no problems whatever with LGBT people. Are you sure that is really the way you think now? I suggest that you are a dupe of modern social programming to condition people to accept what was once almost universally called out.

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

I was born in 1989 and always thought this show was overrated and trashy, even while growing up. Same with Ren and Stimpy. Good riddance.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

I tried watching it cuz I remember it and my kid (3yo blond blue eyed wh*toid) was like THAT ONE. It seemed OK as far as I know they pozzed it, never got to the gender reveal as he lost interest. It seemed ok animation wise I guess. But it had been so long since I watched Rocko as a kid that I couldn't tell how on point anything was. The voices in particular... I dunno. I liked that it was real animation for a change but yeah it didnt click for me and I grew up as a kid playing SNES and watching that era of shows.

So I dunno, I'd love to see some side by side comparisons.

Gavin Gray
Gavin Gray

They want to interject the message into any medium that gets the biggest negative reaction from the target demographic. AKA nostalgia-tards seeing their precious shows/games becoming tools of propaganda. It's that simple. Now youtube retards will express their RIGHT WING OUTRAGE against the decision and be prime reaction article real-estate to make trannies feel like they're under attack.

Jace Barnes
Jace Barnes

The reboot was made by the original creator of the show though. The sow always had little snippets of degeneracy hidden but nickelodeon wouldnt let it get this obvious.

Jordan Cox
Jordan Cox

This, I stopped giving a fuck a while ago since they just want the reaction.

Mason Peterson
Mason Peterson

I liked all the graphic violence in Ren and Stimpy as a kid. Never gave a shit about Rocko

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

Great. They cannot create anything themselves so they must infect old, established media like 90s cartoons and old movie franchises like Star Wars in order to get their social justice/acceptance message heard.
Remake after remake after remake after remake after remake.

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

more like rocko's post-modern life

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Checked and this.

John Evans
John Evans

Attached: 1563840285110.jpg (12 KB, 480x640)

Camden Gutierrez
Camden Gutierrez

I remember Ralph Bighead being mentally unstable and no ability to control his emotions and even turned into a hobo like schizo when making his still life art.

Seems natural he'd become a tranny.

Attached: Ralph-Bighead---Snapshot-113.png (406 KB, 640x480)

Sebastian Anderson
Sebastian Anderson

O.K. i get that you're upset about this, but Amazon is adapting The Wheel of Time and they're making 2 of the main characters niggers and one a poo, even though they (and one other character) are supposed to be from the same rural, insular, ethnically homogeneous area, and it's making me furious. It completely decimates the fabric of the worldbuilding, and there's literally no reason for it other than niggers would get uppity about the entire main cast of a show being white.

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Holy shit I'm such a huge faggot now, thank you Rocko! Well, off to suck cocks.

Attached: 64521098-116424152948775-7843287908364876726-n.jpg (64 KB, 1080x1080)

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

It's as if they want us to believe black people just sprout out of the ground in white communities or something. It's completely ridiculous.

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

I mean sort of this, but that isn’t a full picture.
A psychopath feels more joy drowning a kitten than painting a picture.
Moreover, they would rather pull the wings off a butterfly than step on a roach.

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

REN and stimpy has an incredibly unique style to it.
Still, I understand not enjoying it.

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

You tried too hard and it worked out pretty great.

Carson Perry
Carson Perry

pure propaganda

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

This show was MKULTRA shit back then, are you really surprised?

Dominic Jones
Dominic Jones

Dilate

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

lol that people think this is kike propaganda form of the original show, without realizing the original show was just as bad for its time and murdered every child's hope and dreams of what life in the real adult world would be like.

Adrian James
Adrian James

evil can't create
only distort and imitate

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

I have no problem with trannies/gays
translation: i'm a faggot who sucks jew cock

Jaxson Hughes
Jaxson Hughes

lol top post

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

Fpbp

Tyler Morales
Tyler Morales

No, I just dont care about others people lives anymore....like an adult.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Always understood this but never looked at it in these terms. Thanks for quantifying.

Asher Ortiz
Asher Ortiz

Attached: Rocko-tranny-son.jpg (112 KB, 691x468)

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Explain how a cartoon could be mkultra

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day. Gradually I began to hate them.

Not going to play your games kike

Aaron Campbell
Aaron Campbell

I like the ending where they loot all the monies. Will I get the NEETbux?

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

The leaf of degeneracy at it again.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

Kek

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

Cucko's modern strife

Isaac Kelly
Isaac Kelly

Top 10 things only 90's kids will remember
Number six: Having your favorite cartoon character have a sex change 10 years after the show stops airing
Honestly though, why do you care so much about what they do with a mediocre children's media property?

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

Nice

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

The pendulum has almost reached the zenith of its trajectory.... Keep it up faggots

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

Give that white kid back

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

Kill yourself faggot

Jeremiah Foster
Jeremiah Foster

Transgenderism is a mental illness

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Just don't watch it?

Aiden Morales
Aiden Morales

Fucking niggers like you are the reason we live in such a degenerate fucking cuck time. Fucking kill yourself you ultra beta fucking faggot.

Chase Garcia
Chase Garcia

Where is this from?

Owen Sanchez
Owen Sanchez

Sorry for not consuming your propaganda Kike

William Gomez
William Gomez

The entire thing was disgusting the only thing I liked was Spunky ordering Mops online.
The last 5 minutes was the worst, the "Big company" was destroyed and the money given to the people Communist dream

Justin James
Justin James

I meant not acting up you weddit faggot "Just ignore it" mentality is the reason we are here today.
Fucking beta fags like you are the reason we are in this situation.

James Mitchell
James Mitchell

Even god damn niggers understand it.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

Little thing for all the zoomers who never actually watched the original cartoon and who's first exposure to Rocko is this cringy moralfaggotry. Rocko always was full of degenerate shit, but it never portrayed it as a good thing. Its undertone was more about the angsty experience of getting bombarded with this shit everywhere while being meek and unequipped to do something about it. What they changed, is that not only do they portray it as a good thing rather than the hazards of urban life, but they moralize and proselytizing about how you're a bigot for not liking it.

It's Hitler describing his experiences debating the leaders of the communist party. Back when he was still more blue-eyed and naive about their intentions.
but why does he just say 'jews'
Because they all were Jews.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Based.
Start the judenjagger.

Jace Green
Jace Green

I'm not massively surprised. I am however pissed off that the Left continues to wipe their ass with cartoons as a propaganda tool.
Kids that get exposed to this will have the tranny idea seeded in them early on. However though I doubt many kids would even see it, as its mainly marketed towards basedcucks who grew up with it.

The sooner we get a subversive but far right cartoon the better. Don't under-estimate the power and influence on minds cartoons can have. Some have influenced the behaviour of entire generations. Theres a reason they were used during the war times to spread ideas.

Attached: 1565933611265.png (699 KB, 1120x800)

Joshua Baker
Joshua Baker

Cultural pushes that aired on TV eventually break way into reality. The power of TV being a brainwashing technology is the final boomer-pill I'm beginning to swallow.

Cooper King
Cooper King

Hitler; Mein Kampf.

Noah Watson
Noah Watson

Imagine what you could achieve with a far right cartoon that was subversive and funny enough about the messaging that its able to stick on TV for awhile.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Attached: 1565837685332.png (36 KB, 800x700)

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

her

Attached: 67494900-2274789649310136-1512049550158725120-n.jpg (35 KB, 960x540)

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

so we should embrace i.e epstein for eating and raping kids? thanks rockos degenerate life

Isaac Nelson
Isaac Nelson

No one will take it

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

I request a Weekend at Bernie's tranny remake pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvITkVaOpUs

Attached: 1-Weekend-at-Bernies-IMDb.jpg (77 KB, 550x309)

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

fevered dream insanity
did you ever even watch the show? those 90's cartoons were already insane fever dreams, ren and stimpy and the like were fucked, not right for any healthy kids to be glued to.
into my childhood
i watched the show a lot when i was young but it factors into none of my precious memories, they can do what they want with it i don't give a shit, was just a way of getting me to sit through 18 minutes of adverts

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

Albanian mega chad

it really depends on how carefully you go about it or not. if its not blatantly in plain sight it could work. or save it for a few episodes down the line. World Peace did a great job quietly messaging people before they got the axe, would have to tone it down from where it was at by a bit.

Attached: black-girls.png (118 KB, 1102x256)

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

It used to not be normal to have no problems whatever with LGBT people
you mean when parents disowned their kids for it and the gay kids would get the shit kicked out of them at school?
normal used to be the opposite of what you're saying it was.

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

Turning the friggen frogs gay

Dominic Clark
Dominic Clark

At least they can't ruin Invader Zim

Samuel Parker
Samuel Parker

Unfortunately it was not reacting at all that allowed it to get so carried away.

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

They'll just make Gaz a lesbian, for sure.

Ethan Hill
Ethan Hill

dont jinx it

Hudson Rivera
Hudson Rivera

youtube.com/watch?v=EbaRmdpALsE
0:10 Rocko ascends stair s to become the boss
0:16 checkerboard floor, and pillars
1:38 "get down there and start pushing some poop!"
2:40 skull, arrow pointing at Fillbert's butt
3:01 between two pillars

Rocko's shirt is an up/down triangle scheme. Hefer looks like Isis/Moloch symbolism. Pic related shows the tranny wearing a spiral motiff dress. The Tranny's dad is wearing a black, and white duality scheme. Looks like Freemason tranny shit.

Attached: rockos-modern-life-reboot-1.jpg (86 KB, 634x355)

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

arrow pointing at Fillbert's butt
Rocko's shirt is an up/down triangle scheme
Hefer looks like Isis/Moloch symbolism
Take your meds shizo.

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

go get pegged by "her" .

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

They are frogs and frogs can change sexes, actually fits the story line and gives us a full circle years after. The show is growing up with it's fans, why do you refuse to grow up? Will you be a manchild forever?

Attached: 1565464883579s.jpg (2 KB, 125x83)

Wyatt Adams
Wyatt Adams

yeah true

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

Wait, but World Peace got cancelled after 6 episodes

Gavin Brooks
Gavin Brooks

Netflix
Did anybody had any hope for anything here?

Parker Edwards
Parker Edwards

Tranny-ism is childish and genuinely unnatural, Chen Kleinberg.

Mainly fault falls on the producer for letting the pressure from the articles get to him. Also World Peace pushed the envelope too far towards the end, I mean 'Jews Rock' and 'Thank you White People'. Was marked for death when they did that.

Nicholas Price
Nicholas Price

First of all it's time to let go of childish things and grow up
Second of all it's called rocko's modern life, and being a tranny is modern now.
SO, OWNED

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

Lots of other things are modern too.
Yet they went with the virtue signalling route.

Being a tranny isn't growing up, its letting a mental illness consume you.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

It's all about taking things 'the enemy' enjoys and trashing them with malicious glee. They know what they're doing is insincere and know they're doing it just to spite anyone ideologically opposed to or non-aligned with them.

It's a microcosm of what Jews do to the cultures of Europeans and European descendants.

Dominic Nguyen
Dominic Nguyen

shitting your pants over a children's cartoon

yikes, that's fucking embarrassing.

Attached: 1561619518310.jpg (62 KB, 855x631)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

The parents have the RIGHT to throw their fag children on the street to starve. Imagine spending years working and saving to have a family, and then your kid becomes brainwashed by society.

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Lol pol getting mad at a cartoon frog

Attached: 4DCFE9B8-0F0C-4FFD-874B-3584F2A4C31D.jpg (35 KB, 495x495)

Grayson Mitchell
Grayson Mitchell

ok, who HASNT sold out at this point? none of this is remotely surprising anymore

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

Attached: wBbUssr4K.jpg (280 KB, 1024x968)

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

clinging to the past will only inhibit us
true, jews need to get over the holocaust and nazis needs to rise again

Michael Allen
Michael Allen

Did anyone else already have this impression about Ralph Bighead long ago? I didn't when I watched it as a kid but when I rewatched the series as an adult, he really did seem like someone that would turn into a gay fuccboi at the very least.

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

It was the plastic in the water

William Powell
William Powell

LIKE AN ADULT

Attached: 1562345122534.png (301 KB, 1062x942)

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

Well they did have that clown episode which was thinly veiled homosexuality

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

is the anal part shooped?
plz be real?

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

No, neither is the hair or hearts

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

Attached: dfc01ede3f5a6fd48a04d0d0d67f25e6686c383eacb0b59326030932d8bfcddf66.gif (646 KB, 500x281)

Connor Sullivan
Connor Sullivan

They didn't

Attached: crumb.jpg (54 KB, 377x332)

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

notice how the frogs have jewish characteristics?

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

Twas a awesome movie

Ayden Lewis
Ayden Lewis

ALL YOUR CHILDHOOD IS NOW GAY!

Also Darkwing Duck and Launchpad McQuack are gay and have gay-adopted Gosling. Screenshot this.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

They are TURNING THE FROGS GAY!

We should have listened to Alex Jones.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

fucking leaf

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

Spending your childhood watching shitty Jew made cartoons rather than exploring your friends endless backyard woods in upstate NY and pretending your the commando squad from predator trying to make it to the other side.
Life of am urbanite must suck, only growing up on the concrete titty.

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

it's not about the cartoon you dumb boomer dickshit, it's just another case of a piece of american culture being trashed in order to push the left's political agenda

Attached: 1539471415527.jpg (29 KB, 638x558)

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Kids wont watch it, only faggots who want a nostalgia trip.

Attached: CNN-kids-love-fascist-cartoons.jpg (130 KB, 750x1334)

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

incel showing up JUST to bitch and sperg because i touched a nerve

that's fucking sad.

Attached: 1564977943056.png (9 KB, 258x196)

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

Kids who are given a choice won't watch it.
There are the "90's Kids" who are now forcing their own children to relive their childhood.
There are also those parents who want to force the ideology onto the kids, showing them things like "Shezow" and "Steven Universe"

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

watching the digital jew

i legit don't understand who would

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

turn ren and stimpy into faggots.
Rocko is a tranny
<rugrats get molested by grandpa but it's ok because we should accept pedophilia.

user...why do they destroy our childhood?

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Shoot me in the fucking mouth. Gotta go kill my childhood, rewrite the past. Fuck I hate everyone

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

OP you faggot ass nigger, Rocko was edgy/progressive as fuck for its time. There was even that episode about that closet fag. It makes perfect sense within the CONTEXT OF THE FUCKING ORIGINAL SHOW that a 'modern' redux would have tranny shit.

Attached: PhillyCheesecuck.jpg (48 KB, 800x520)

Robert Kelly
Robert Kelly

Communism is not edgy it is stupid

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

It's both.
Communists who should be old enough to know better are idiots.
Young communists are always little edgefags who don't even know what communism actually is

Wyatt Gonzalez
Wyatt Gonzalez

They're turning the freaking frogs GAY!!!

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

kys tvfag

Zachary Barnes
Zachary Barnes

Rocko was always about a normal guy surrounded by batshit crazy degenerates, so the writers either absolutely nailed this or missed the point entirely. Probably the latter, which is hilarious.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

Jesus fucking christ.

JUST

Landon Rivera
Landon Rivera

Why are you here at this age?

Kevin Hill
Kevin Hill

I remember his wife has a big ol frog butt.

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

You only care about yourself?

David Green
David Green

Normally Rocko is aware the stuff is Crazy, in this case he goes with the Tranny

Lucas Cox
Lucas Cox

Wife and I started watching it, turned it off once the tranny shit started. No thanks I will never be ok with satanism

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

The ironic part is I'm pretty sure if this was done back in the day, the tranny would have been made to look like an obviously male Chris chan and would have sounded like bighead's wife (60 year old woman smokers voice) out of satire. "I'm a real women, now accept me or else!"

Attached: 1550416674385m.jpg (41 KB, 1024x598)

Gavin Wood
Gavin Wood

her

Brayden Rivera
Brayden Rivera

Hooked line and sinker.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

As a fag
kys reddit all 90s kids are "fans"

Samuel Taylor
Samuel Taylor

t. netflix

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

merely pretending

Gavin Thomas
Gavin Thomas

the eternal leaf

Angel Russell
Angel Russell

that fucking article

Attached: 868B7A50-3FCE-41EA-962E-A55BA860BDCA.jpg (366 KB, 1125x1007)

Isaiah Sanders
Isaiah Sanders

The world has full blown aids. Everything is fucking gay.

Liam Rogers
Liam Rogers

nani?

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

Get this man a forensics job

Jackson Hill
Jackson Hill

Dumb poo alert. Dumb poo alert.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

not having your childhood defined by cartoon network and NES games
I still miss being hyped entire day for my 4 episodes of Tom and Jerry at evening

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Should be that way now. Being gay is a mental illness that shouldnt be celebrated.

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Rocko always had a weird greasy feeling to the show like something else was going on underneath it. Never really liked it.

Jace Wright
Jace Wright

This. It's weird as fuck and nothing or miss with the shock humor but it had soul

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

I dont see the problem. Some frogs are able to change the gender of their species to find a mate. We all learned that in Jurassic Park back when it came out back in the 90s. Also, Rockos Modern Life hinted at all kinds of perverted stuff so this would have been normal on the show. So the only people who are really offended by this are millennials who never grew up watching this looking to bitch about something, and cocksuckers who didnt like Jurassic Park.

Attached: 1565007960304.jpg (18 KB, 600x414)

Lucas Lee
Lucas Lee

That’s because you’re a pleb. This show is funny as fuck.

Juan Perez
Juan Perez

hears this news
"I bet critics will just lap it up and give it all the praise even if its mediocre because of le wokeness. Just like they did with Get Out and Black Panther."
check RT
100%
7.7/10 avg. rating

What a shock.../s

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

Juan Martin
Juan Martin

See that face on Rocko? That's how he actually feels. Nervous because the show-runners have a gun pointed at the back of his head making him go through with this degeneracy.

I do wonder... if cartoon characters were real and forced to go through all of these reboots how would they feel?

James King
James King

Anyone feel bad for Rocko? He must be saved from the degenerate universe our species has created for him.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

tfw your show is used to push propaganda

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-16-at-10.01.10-AM.png (1.91 MB, 1732x1102)

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

I used to really love Mike's work. it appears he's decided to suck dick to continue his career as an animator. What a shame. The entire world is that of a sad crying clown in an iron lung, bought on credit.

Charles Wood
Charles Wood

Can you imagine the meeting this came up in?
hey let's do rockos modern life again
cool
............with trannies
single slow clap that then crescendos into the entire room jumping up and down with jazz hands and snapping

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Shut up SHUT UP

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

What annoys me the most about this is that Rocko was absolutely never ever moralizing or pushy about having a "message." Much like golden age Simpsons or Seinfeld nothing was a sacred cow and they wouldn't be caught dead with some corny after school special shit in an episode like they did with this tranny shit. Compare it to Closet Clown, which was basically a big metaphor for being a closet fag and not only was it about 1000 time more clever but they actually directly MOCK the corny "wow I really learned something today" shit at the end of the episode.

Attached: Closet-Clown.png (542 KB, 720x540)

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

clinging to the past will only inhibit us from making meaningful connections in the present
okay. let's stop clinging to the fact that women, gays, and trannies were given equal rights

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

If no one upholds standards, satire becomes the norm

Thomas Butler
Thomas Butler

When my pops bought me an NES in July, I skipped that coming Halloween trick or treating to stay home and work on link to the past. I was 6. I am grateful for all the adventures I have gotten to be on over the years, but sometimes I wonder if not being a game addict would have faired better for me. Ita to late for that now, I'll just double down on the games and get my NEET bux for being a video game addicted degenerate.

Eli Perez
Eli Perez

Larry David had 2 rules for Seinfeld, no lessons and no hugs, Always Sunny was pretty good on that until the last episode.

Attached: jerry-springer.jpg (10 KB, 275x183)

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

This. Ralph was always a degenerate.

Adam White
Adam White

What a shame. The entire world is that of a sad crying clown in an iron lung, bought on credit.

Fuck I loved that episode.

Attached: 1565500996530.png (116 KB, 500x448)

John Rogers
John Rogers

That's Jerry Seinfeld, kangaroo fucker.

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

Hey 90s kids, fuck you.

Late 80s kid here, so fuck you.

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

German intellectuals.

Attached: DmTBnKeX0AMCKb3.jpg (45 KB, 512x408)

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

a leaf.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

Getting pegged feels really good though, too bad it's degenerate faggotry

Asher Perry
Asher Perry

and you wonder why we keep shooting up your friends and love ones, OP.

Ryder Flores
Ryder Flores

Hey faggot, don't be racist.

Hudson Butler
Hudson Butler

Would you fuck Rocko? He's some kind of kangaroo, too.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

You do realize the type of person JV is right?

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

I cancelled netflix awhile ago and it was a good decision. I just watch Amazon Prime shit with my GF now.

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

Barely anyone watched

Are you fucking retarded? This show was huge.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

A cartoon about fucking puppies is considered Fascist.

We
Need
More
SHOOTINGS!

Attached: 1565230782259.gif (1.86 MB, 228x170)

Logan Sanchez
Logan Sanchez

glownigger detected

Attached: 1565912939229.png (302 KB, 412x425)

Jeremiah Reyes
Jeremiah Reyes

That recycling episode at the end of the series was completely moralizing. Ed Bighead even got immediately punished by the earth for deliberately polluting.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Attached: 1565886618750.jpg (43 KB, 717x563)

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Every white person has a black friend, every show, every movie, never fails. Either the best friend is black, or there's a black guy in the friend group who sticks out like a sore thumb.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

the original show was just as subversive and had multiple episodes that were thinly veiled stories about coming out as gay or being a degenerate. suck start a shotgun, snowflakes

Landon Price
Landon Price

You have to admit that Paw Patrol is absolutely fucking authoritarian and that's the best part about it.

Aaron Ramirez
Aaron Ramirez

Yeah, fuck the past, it's all about the future. Fuck all the billions of lives lost to get us to where we were now. Abolish museums and bulldoze every memorial. The past just keeps holding us back, the future is female LGBTCOVFEFEBBQ+ and BROWN!

Nicholas Jackson
Nicholas Jackson

fpbp
based fat poster,
this fat cunt won

Gavin Cook
Gavin Cook

It's all Marxist NWO bullshit and it's all so fucking tiresome.

Brayden Reed
Brayden Reed

clinging to the past will only inhibit us from making meaningful connections to the present

This is the message they decide to go with in a nostalgia bait cartoon movie based on a show that's over 20 years old and was made to appeal to 30 somethings who still cling to the past.

Nathaniel Ortiz
Nathaniel Ortiz

I notice that's the pattern with most leftist shit in Hollywood (see Disney/capeshit/Star Wars/etc.)

give up the past
but give us money to relive your childhood

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

overrated and trashy
Like your women?

Camden Walker
Camden Walker

0:59 Rocko is vibrated to mush. His feet, and the joystick make a penis figure.
2:16 Fillbert running up, and down the stairs is an allusion to being penetrated.

Attached: Rocko-Penis-Freemason-Symbolism.jpg (861 KB, 1912x4316)

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

You can have a meaningful connection with someone who lies to themselves, and also you. Ok...

Attached: 791DBA4F-A89D-4AB0-A0BC-20646A580DA9.jpg (61 KB, 600x755)

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

I watched this the other day and holy shit was it cringe. This transgender shit has got to stop. Way to ruin a classic cartoon, Jewflix.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

Its funny that Ed disowned his son once already for being a cartoonist and making a show based on his parents called “The Fatheads”

His father ends up accepting him being a cartoonist and supports him. In a later episode, Ralph got frustrated at being known as a comedy guy and wanted to show off his artistic side. He goes off the deep end and did his best to sabotauge the comedy show that made him famous, but all his schemes just made the audience love it more.
Rocko told him to be himself and just make what he wants cuz its his show. Ralph sees this, and finally makes the artistic show he wanted.
INSTANTLY CANCELLED.
Its then shows that he spends the next few years carving a fruitbowl out of a giant rock wall.
When he finally completes it, hes overrun with emotions. A hillbilly walk up and says
heyy, not bad. But did you ever see that show “the Fatheads?’ It was the best show ever until that new guy came in in wrecked it!”

Ralph was always a fuckwad. Too bad its praising trannys tho. He would be a great character to use to make fun of trannies. Owell

James Evans
James Evans

Rockos Modern Tranny Faggot movie
Never watched that show
Knew something was Off from the begining.

I was right.

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

90s kids are the biggest group of trannyfags tho user

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

KILL ALL TRANNIES I REPEAT KILL ALL TRANNIES

why put in the work? they’re already doing it for us lmao