Rockos Modern Tranny Faggot movie

Hey 90s kids, fuck you. In 2019 we rebooted and rewrote our fevered dream insanity into your childhood.

Attached: rockos-modern-life-reboot-4.jpg (634x671, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvITkVaOpUs
youtube.com/watch?v=EbaRmdpALsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>insanity into your childhood.
As if my childhood is defined by some shitty cartoon on TV. I had a family, nigger.

Thats what you get for watching tv you nigger faggot

KILL ALL TRANNIES I REPEAT, KILL ALL TRANNIES

Her character design is cute so I’m not bothered by this.

Not canonical.

Fucking based

Lmao what a loser

Anyway, Rocco's Modern Life ended many years ago. This new show is just a zombie.

Piss off leaf

This is the premise of the show, according to Netflix. Shouldn't he be a lot more shocked and repulsed than whatever they air on this new program?

>After 20 years in space, Rocko struggles to adjust to life in 21st century O-Town and makes it his mission to get his favorite show back on the air.

As a fan, I actually enjoyed the reboot. There were a few good jokes making fun of millennials.
I had to do some self reflecting and i guess Im not so accepting to all this change in the world...... I have no problem with trannies/gays but the sudden influx of trans/gay influence in cartoons is alarming.

but why use a 20 year old cartoon show barely anyone watched to carry the message

They should reboot season 11 episode 5 of the simpsons with farmer 1 as a transgender.

It used to not be normal to have no problems whatever with LGBT people. Are you sure that is really the way you think now? I suggest that you are a dupe of modern social programming to condition people to accept what was once almost universally called out.

I was born in 1989 and always thought this show was overrated and trashy, even while growing up. Same with Ren and Stimpy. Good riddance.

I tried watching it cuz I remember it and my kid (3yo blond blue eyed wh*toid) was like THAT ONE. It seemed OK as far as I know they pozzed it, never got to the gender reveal as he lost interest. It seemed ok animation wise I guess. But it had been so long since I watched Rocko as a kid that I couldn't tell how on point anything was. The voices in particular... I dunno. I liked that it was real animation for a change but yeah it didnt click for me and I grew up as a kid playing SNES and watching that era of shows.

So I dunno, I'd love to see some side by side comparisons.

They want to interject the message into any medium that gets the biggest negative reaction from the target demographic. AKA nostalgia-tards seeing their precious shows/games becoming tools of propaganda. It's that simple. Now youtube retards will express their RIGHT WING OUTRAGE against the decision and be prime reaction article real-estate to make trannies feel like they're under attack.

The reboot was made by the original creator of the show though. The sow always had little snippets of degeneracy hidden but nickelodeon wouldnt let it get this obvious.

This, I stopped giving a fuck a while ago since they just want the reaction.

I liked all the graphic violence in Ren and Stimpy as a kid. Never gave a shit about Rocko

Great. They cannot create anything themselves so they must infect old, established media like 90s cartoons and old movie franchises like Star Wars in order to get their social justice/acceptance message heard.
Remake after remake after remake after remake after remake.

more like rocko's post-modern life

Checked and this.

Attached: 1563840285110.jpg (480x640, 12K)

I remember Ralph Bighead being mentally unstable and no ability to control his emotions and even turned into a hobo like schizo when making his still life art.

Seems natural he'd become a tranny.

Attached: Ralph_Bighead_-_Snapshot_113.png (640x480, 406K)

O.K. i get that you're upset about this, but Amazon is adapting The Wheel of Time and they're making 2 of the main characters niggers and one a poo, even though they (and one other character) are supposed to be from the same rural, insular, ethnically homogeneous area, and it's making me furious. It completely decimates the fabric of the worldbuilding, and there's literally no reason for it other than niggers would get uppity about the entire main cast of a show being white.

Holy shit I'm such a huge faggot now, thank you Rocko! Well, off to suck cocks.

Attached: 64521098_116424152948775_7843287908364876726_n.jpg (1080x1080, 64K)

It's as if they want us to believe black people just sprout out of the ground in white communities or something. It's completely ridiculous.

I mean sort of this, but that isn’t a full picture.
A psychopath feels more joy drowning a kitten than painting a picture.
Moreover, they would rather pull the wings off a butterfly than step on a roach.

REN and stimpy has an incredibly unique style to it.
Still, I understand not enjoying it.

You tried too hard and it worked out pretty great.

pure propaganda

This show was MKULTRA shit back then, are you really surprised?

Dilate

lol that people think this is kike propaganda form of the original show, without realizing the original show was just as bad for its time and murdered every child's hope and dreams of what life in the real adult world would be like.

evil can't create
only distort and imitate

>I have no problem with trannies/gays
translation: i'm a faggot who sucks jew cock

lol top post

Fpbp

No, I just dont care about others people lives anymore....like an adult.

Always understood this but never looked at it in these terms. Thanks for quantifying.

Attached: Rocko tranny son.jpg (691x468, 112K)

Explain how a cartoon could be mkultra

>The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day. Gradually I began to hate them.

Not going to play your games kike

I like the ending where they loot all the monies. Will I get the NEETbux?

The leaf of degeneracy at it again.

Kek

Cucko's modern strife

>Top 10 things only 90's kids will remember
>Number six: Having your favorite cartoon character have a sex change 10 years after the show stops airing
Honestly though, why do you care so much about what they do with a mediocre children's media property?

Nice

The pendulum has almost reached the zenith of its trajectory.... Keep it up faggots

Give that white kid back

Kill yourself faggot

Transgenderism is a mental illness

Just don't watch it?

Fucking niggers like you are the reason we live in such a degenerate fucking cuck time. Fucking kill yourself you ultra beta fucking faggot.

Where is this from?

Sorry for not consuming your propaganda Kike

The entire thing was disgusting the only thing I liked was Spunky ordering Mops online.
The last 5 minutes was the worst, the "Big company" was destroyed and the money given to the people Communist dream

I meant not acting up you weddit faggot "Just ignore it" mentality is the reason we are here today.
Fucking beta fags like you are the reason we are in this situation.

Even god damn niggers understand it.

Little thing for all the zoomers who never actually watched the original cartoon and who's first exposure to Rocko is this cringy moralfaggotry. Rocko always was full of degenerate shit, but it never portrayed it as a good thing. Its undertone was more about the angsty experience of getting bombarded with this shit everywhere while being meek and unequipped to do something about it. What they changed, is that not only do they portray it as a good thing rather than the hazards of urban life, but they moralize and proselytizing about how you're a bigot for not liking it.

It's Hitler describing his experiences debating the leaders of the communist party. Back when he was still more blue-eyed and naive about their intentions.
> but why does he just say 'jews'
Because they all were Jews.

Based.
Start the judenjagger.

I'm not massively surprised. I am however pissed off that the Left continues to wipe their ass with cartoons as a propaganda tool.
Kids that get exposed to this will have the tranny idea seeded in them early on. However though I doubt many kids would even see it, as its mainly marketed towards basedcucks who grew up with it.

The sooner we get a subversive but far right cartoon the better. Don't under-estimate the power and influence on minds cartoons can have. Some have influenced the behaviour of entire generations. Theres a reason they were used during the war times to spread ideas.

Attached: 1565933611265.png (1120x800, 699K)

Cultural pushes that aired on TV eventually break way into reality. The power of TV being a brainwashing technology is the final boomer-pill I'm beginning to swallow.

Hitler; Mein Kampf.

Imagine what you could achieve with a far right cartoon that was subversive and funny enough about the messaging that its able to stick on TV for awhile.

Attached: 1565837685332.png (800x700, 36K)

>her

Attached: 67494900_2274789649310136_1512049550158725120_n.jpg (960x540, 35K)

so we should embrace i.e epstein for eating and raping kids? thanks rockos degenerate life

No one will take it

I request a Weekend at Bernie's tranny remake pls.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvITkVaOpUs

Attached: 1-Weekend-at-Bernies-IMDb.jpg (550x309, 77K)

>fevered dream insanity
did you ever even watch the show? those 90's cartoons were already insane fever dreams, ren and stimpy and the like were fucked, not right for any healthy kids to be glued to.
>into my childhood
i watched the show a lot when i was young but it factors into none of my precious memories, they can do what they want with it i don't give a shit, was just a way of getting me to sit through 18 minutes of adverts

Albanian mega chad

it really depends on how carefully you go about it or not. if its not blatantly in plain sight it could work. or save it for a few episodes down the line. World Peace did a great job quietly messaging people before they got the axe, would have to tone it down from where it was at by a bit.

Attached: black_girls.png (1102x256, 118K)

>It used to not be normal to have no problems whatever with LGBT people
you mean when parents disowned their kids for it and the gay kids would get the shit kicked out of them at school?
normal used to be the opposite of what you're saying it was.

Turning the friggen frogs gay

At least they can't ruin Invader Zim

Unfortunately it was not reacting at all that allowed it to get so carried away.

They'll just make Gaz a lesbian, for sure.

dont jinx it

youtube.com/watch?v=EbaRmdpALsE
0:10 Rocko ascends stair s to become the boss
0:16 checkerboard floor, and pillars
1:38 "get down there and start pushing some poop!"
2:40 skull, arrow pointing at Fillbert's butt
3:01 between two pillars

Rocko's shirt is an up/down triangle scheme. Hefer looks like Isis/Moloch symbolism. Pic related shows the tranny wearing a spiral motiff dress. The Tranny's dad is wearing a black, and white duality scheme. Looks like Freemason tranny shit.

Attached: rockos-modern-life-reboot-1.jpg (634x355, 86K)

>arrow pointing at Fillbert's butt
>Rocko's shirt is an up/down triangle scheme
>Hefer looks like Isis/Moloch symbolism
Take your meds shizo.

go get pegged by "her" .

They are frogs and frogs can change sexes, actually fits the story line and gives us a full circle years after. The show is growing up with it's fans, why do you refuse to grow up? Will you be a manchild forever?

Attached: 1565464883579s.jpg (125x83, 2K)

yeah true

Wait, but World Peace got cancelled after 6 episodes

>Netflix
Did anybody had any hope for anything here?

Tranny-ism is childish and genuinely unnatural, Chen Kleinberg.

Mainly fault falls on the producer for letting the pressure from the articles get to him. Also World Peace pushed the envelope too far towards the end, I mean 'Jews Rock' and 'Thank you White People'. Was marked for death when they did that.

First of all it's time to let go of childish things and grow up
Second of all it's called rocko's modern life, and being a tranny is modern now.
SO, OWNED

Lots of other things are modern too.
Yet they went with the virtue signalling route.

Being a tranny isn't growing up, its letting a mental illness consume you.

It's all about taking things 'the enemy' enjoys and trashing them with malicious glee. They know what they're doing is insincere and know they're doing it just to spite anyone ideologically opposed to or non-aligned with them.

It's a microcosm of what Jews do to the cultures of Europeans and European descendants.

>shitting your pants over a children's cartoon

yikes, that's fucking embarrassing.

Attached: 1561619518310.jpg (855x631, 62K)

The parents have the RIGHT to throw their fag children on the street to starve. Imagine spending years working and saving to have a family, and then your kid becomes brainwashed by society.

Lol pol getting mad at a cartoon frog

Attached: 4DCFE9B8-0F0C-4FFD-874B-3584F2A4C31D.jpg (495x495, 35K)

ok, who HASNT sold out at this point? none of this is remotely surprising anymore

Attached: wBbUssr4K.jpg (1024x968, 280K)

>clinging to the past will only inhibit us
true, jews need to get over the holocaust and nazis needs to rise again

Did anyone else already have this impression about Ralph Bighead long ago? I didn't when I watched it as a kid but when I rewatched the series as an adult, he really did seem like someone that would turn into a gay fuccboi at the very least.

It was the plastic in the water