I read one twitter post and get instant nigger fatigue

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

This was in a response to a race-baiting CBS post. It's all so tiresome.
twitter.com/telfair323/status/1162233459336548352

Attached: Screenshot-2019-08-16-KingTelfair323-on-Twitter.png (104 KB, 698x682)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0368kVVjnwV
youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s
womenarestupid.site/blog/playing-earthbound-and-mother-games
critical-theory.com/karl-marx-and-abraham-lincoln-penpals/
youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y
history.house.gov/Exhibitions-and-Publications/BAIC/Historical-Essays/Keeping-the-Faith/Party-Realignment--New-Deal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid_South#"Southern_strategy":_end_of_Solid_South

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

All those boomers: "dems are the real racists!". Get it through your thick skulls that pandering to nogs means nothing, and they will never side with you or stop robbing you

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

yfw Dems claim theyre not racist because their best friends are brown

I sure believe you trannies and college white wamen

Attached: 27b.jpg (47 KB, 300x300)

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Did you reply to the wrong person, you schizo fuck?

Nicholas Lee
Nicholas Lee

If only we could go back in time to show this to the union army at Bull Run. They would throw their muskets in the nearest ditch and walk home.

Attached: confederate-flag01.jpg (54 KB, 720x480)

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

The media and academia tell them everyone is just as smart as Whites and Asians etc. They look at this "fact" and their situation and of course they're going to assume muh racism is to blame.

Gabriel Robinson
Gabriel Robinson

How does Burger Jow Forums reply to the switched-platforms accusation?

Jason Price
Jason Price

"That's very convenient for you."

I mean there's no fucking evidence that it ever happened but they'll get away with saying it forever.

Isaac Lewis
Isaac Lewis

This. Furthermore, the negro thug is right: just because the Democrats of 150 years ago did the klan and jim crow, doesn't means the Republican party is implicitly the white man's party (yes I know they are hardcore cucks but still compared to the MODERN democraps they are not as anti-white).

Jace Garcia
Jace Garcia

Fuck niggers, why are you on Twitter?
vocaroo.com/i/s0368kVVjnwV

Joshua Hughes
Joshua Hughes

The nigger cries out "racism" "slavery" "reparations" as he robs the kwikemart

Connor Cook
Connor Cook

I usually ask. Okay so which politicians switched parties?

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Know what I don't get about Republicans in America? Obviously the Republican party is the one that racist whites generally gravitate to, but Republicans in America like to accuse the dems of being the true racists while at the same time accusing them of being the party of mass immigration and enabling blacks.

The nigger is also unironically correct about party realignment.

They claim that it's democrat propaganda and that it straight up never happened. I don't know how one can argue that given that the dems went from full blown pro-slavery to pro-nigger and pro-nonwhite immigration.

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

But those boomers are right tho.

Right doesnt pander to blacks. This is leftie rhetoric.

Jackson Wilson
Jackson Wilson

400 years? So slavery just ended this year?

Eli Moore
Eli Moore

More Rs supported the Civil Rights act of 1964 than Ds. Republicans were historically less racist than Democrats.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

Don't read that stuff user. Don't look at twitter or facebook. That shit will sap your essence. Read here and post here. Free from censorship.

Attached: 1565638397185.jpg (151 KB, 768x1024)

Michael Morris
Michael Morris

tHe pARtiEs SWiTchEd

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

So you're saying that you believe that the Democratic party is the party of the white man like it used to be?

Jayden Cooper
Jayden Cooper

Democrats just shifted their tactics...they realized that smiling subversion is easier and more effective than hostility.

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

You motherfuckers really got to stop worrying about the whole Republican vs Democrat bullshit, they're both as bad as each other and are both ultimately doing the same thing to our people.
Focus your attention and efforts elsewhere, stop worrying about national politics and start focusing on solutions for our racial political solution.

Ryan Campbell
Ryan Campbell

If you look at Africa, and how African politics are all about free gibs to get supporters... Then you can understand your democratic party

Andrew Rivera
Andrew Rivera

So democrats are secretly working for the interests of white people and the republicans are pro black/minority?

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

No, youre a nutjob putting words in peoples mouths

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Well if they didn't change their platform, that would imply that they're still the party of the white man, lol

I'm asking anyone to explain it to me. If the dems didn't switch, then we should all be voting for them because they're apparently anti-nigger and pro-white people.

Xavier Richardson
Xavier Richardson

democrats are the REAL racist!

you fucking cucks need to stop this

Aiden Long
Aiden Long

ultimately when you find who to blame, what then? You're still a nigger, incapable of building or retaining wealth

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

Well if they didn't change their platform, that would imply that they're still the party of the white man, lol

no

I'm asking anyone to explain it to me. If the dems didn't switch, then we should all be voting for them because they're apparently anti-nigger and pro-white people.

Dems knew their optics with minorities sucked so they started pandering to them in the 60s while blaming all their race problems on Rs. Under Obama Dems gave us a lot of shitty identity politics and intersectionality but to prove they were "really not racists" they doubled down on their rhetoric. The party won the vote of the browns but rendered white men/women Democrats unelectable. So they won a battle just to lose their party.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

So the platform switched, right. One can take a number of views as to how or why it switched, but it did, that's all im pointing out.

Lincoln Cook
Lincoln Cook

The parties switched! Just like the magnetic poles.

Camden Morales
Camden Morales

Lincoln was the greatest cuck of all the US presidents. he literally took away the legitimate property of the citizens. fucking commie scum

Luis Foster
Luis Foster

Ideologies switched in the 60s
Bullshit.

Attached: 8A5DA3CE-FF66-4412-900B-A7A189B9C3FD.jpg (102 KB, 702x960)

William Richardson
William Richardson

The democratic party went from full on pro-slavery, white supremacy, etc to liberal, pro-black, pro-minority shit and you're saying they didn't change lol

Wat

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Redpill the uppity negros on Jews completely running the American slave trade.

Turn their pets against them.

Attached: 1564467595058.jpg (64 KB, 600x818)

Landon Jackson
Landon Jackson

My response is that the Dixiecrats were right about a lot of things, and if I were living in the 50's, I'd probably be a Dixecrat instead of some faggot cuck "civil rights" supporter Republican. Yes, there was KIND of a party switch, the Republicans never integrated the best Dixiecrat ideas into their reformed party. And the Democrats dropped them. And this was an overall loss to America.

Attached: 1479518122840[1].jpg (159 KB, 1024x768)

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

Strom Thurmond (RIP and bless his heart)

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

The best part is blacks are starting to wake up to all this because Dems are importing a new slave class in and now are more interested in them then blacks.

Sadly, blacks also think "my fellow brother of color" and Mexicans hate blacks worse then anything else, go figure.

Lincoln Foster
Lincoln Foster

A "switch" implies that the Republicans actually absorbed and took up the Dixiecrat platform, which it most certainly didn't. The GOP actually introduced wide-scale affirmative action in federal hiring under Nixon, for example. The Dixiecrats never would have done this.

The GOP inherited white voters without actually advancing white interests. There was a voter switch without an actual platform switch.

Tyler Walker
Tyler Walker

TWITTER ISN'T REAL, ASSHOLE

Attached: 1536181548299.png (80 KB, 286x283)

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

"common denominator is white america"
Then get the fuck out. I don't understand why people choose to live in what they deem to be miserable conditions.

Anthony Gomez
Anthony Gomez

So I guess if stereotyping all white people to be racist is okay, then stereotyping niggers to be violent criminals is okay.

Caleb Young
Caleb Young

Attached: nZ8QvmLLJ.png (609 KB, 1500x1552)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

Why is this guy being so racist against whites?

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Nine out of ten Africans were shipped to Brazil. Jewish scholar Dr. Arnold Wiznitzer described the early Jewish presence:
Besides their important position in the sugar industry and in tax farming, they dominated the slave trade....The buyers who appeared at the auctions were almost always Jews, and because of this lack of competitors they could buy slaves at low prices.

According to Jewish scholar Dr. Harold Brackman, during the 1600s “slave trading in Brazil became a ‘Jewish’ mercantile specialty in much the same way it had been in early medieval Europe.” In fact, wrote scholar Jonathan Schorsch, “Jewish merchants routinely possessed enormous numbers of slaves temporarily before selling them off.” The Jewish Encyclopedia adds that “Jewish commercial activity” in this time included a “monopoly of the slave trade.”

9/10 slave shipments to Brazil is a Jewish problem, not white America.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

The GOP inherited white voters without actually advancing white interests. There was a voter switch without an actual platform switch.

This is true, it's more accurate to call it party realignment than an actual platform switch. It just gets so boring to continue seeing the whole "BUT DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS" on fuckin Jow Forums of all places.

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

And while they didn't adopt the dixiecrat platform, they still use a lot of appeals, often veiled, to racism.

Anthony Rivera
Anthony Rivera

Slavery of the wallet and mind. College debt for all the smart.EBT & netflix for the dumb. Years of life wasted for everyone. I’m a genius and I went to college, but was it worth it? No. You went to college, how much do you remember from your first year exams, 10%? Most likely not even that. You’d keep sharper reading a trade magazine every day and working then sacrificing years of your life and money on their shit. They are bringing in foreigners who will be dependent on them. Look at Germany, what is it, 6% get a job after 5 years. It’s not about bringing in workers, they are being brought in as pets. Democrats giving black women free money & housing has resulted in what?Slaves to the state and 80% fatherlessness. Look at results not words. If their goal was never to help anyone that would make a lot more sense. Everything the democrats do takes away independence. Do you think blacks were really needed to pick cotton or was it about the power? They haven’t changed, they just improved their marketing.

Jackson Wright
Jackson Wright

Look at the NFL. It never ended, they just get paid better now.

Ian Jackson
Ian Jackson

Any nigger profile that has king or queen before the name should always be ignored. Same with pahroe or goddess. Niggers are the dumbest fucking assholes in the world.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

Playing non-whites for suckers doesn't change that fact. Hence despite all the promises they still vote for them, and Democrats know that. They never have to deliver at the cost of their own skin.

Lincoln Carter
Lincoln Carter

Giving them shit, helping them get into university, siding with them against cops, integrating them into party leadership, talking about literal reparations etc doesn't sound like playing them for suckers to me. It sounds like black people are getting what they vote for out of the dem party.

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

Why do black people play their music outloud so everyone can hear it?
First it was boomboxes, now it’s smartphones. As a Chinese-American, I don’t get it

Liam Bell
Liam Bell

Democrats did literally EVERY state-sanctioned act of racial discrimination in our entire nations history. Every last one. Also the parties never “switched’, that’s the most retarded thing I’ve ever heard: why would both parties agree to completely reverse their platforms at exactly the same time?

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

They're just a noisy people, I don't know why.

Julian Watson
Julian Watson

why would both parties agree to completely reverse their platforms at exactly the same time?

That isn't what happened with party realignment. This is well documented history, just look it up and you'll find shitloads of information on it.

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

Twitter is a retarded mess. And KingNigger should be reprimanding his nigger ancestors for selling his other nigger ancestors into slavery. They act like wypipo did it, but in reality their own tribe members sold their own kind into slavery, and MANY slave owners were black.

Fucking chromosome impaired nignogs

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

The platforms didn't switch though. Women got the vote under Wilson (democrat) FDR created social security (democrat).

The morons who claim that the parties switched just ignore history. There is no evidence or rational reason for this.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

I never understood the logic behind “slavery by democrats was ok since they’re nice now”

Niggers get so hung up on muh colonialism even though that was in the past and we’re different now. I’m so sick of nigger logic.

Charles Gutierrez
Charles Gutierrez

That's something that "DR3" people overlook. Yes, "Democrat-run" ghettos are shitholes, but they also reflect certain preferences that Democrats are willing to indulge. "The glory of the free market" is not going to displace plain straightforward gibs any time soon.

Tyler Evans
Tyler Evans

Why do chimpanzees get up in front of the glass and put on displays when visitors at the zoo are leering at them?

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

Democrats did literally EVERY state-sanctioned act of racial discrimination in our entire nations history.

Well that's just silly. Like I noted above, Nixon was the guy who introduced anti-white affirmative action hiring policies into the federal bureaucracy.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

You used:
people
incorrectly in this sentence.

Jow Forums talks too much and does nothing

Nicholas Scott
Nicholas Scott

What a dumbfuck boomer asshole

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

white
America

Attached: 1564622372995.jpg (1011 KB, 1580x3391)

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

helping them get into university
Have you seen the college dropout rate for everyone but whites and asians? They more or less put blacks in a deeper financial hole knowing they're unqualified.
siding with them against cops
And what has been gained from that? Body cameras further make black complacent in the face of truth. Nothing happens that wasn't already happening.
integrating them into party leadership
As if they aren't on a leash, hence why even with non-whites as figureheads, jackshit is ever done to their overall benefit
talking about literal reparations
Just talking? People have been talking about it forever, and they will continue to do so. That's all it'll ever be. Empty promises for votes they'll never have to deliver cause blacks will still vote for them. Blacks have proven over the last few decades you can insult them in while blue and they'll still vote for them like the mentally impaired slaves that they are.

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

Ok whatever bud. Have fun with the belief that the dems are the real racists lol

Luis Stewart
Luis Stewart

Dems are the real racist
No one buys this. You certainly don’t so why are you saying it?

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

wjich jews were responsible for this statistic this time?

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

Have fun being wrong, I guess.

Jason Foster
Jason Foster

Then if the Democrat party doesn’t discriminate anymore what is the point? Why do you boomers keep repeating muh Dems were KKK line when you even admit it had no relevance to today?

Boomer right wingers make horrible arguments and only know how to lose badly. Decades of making this argument and it hasn’t earned them a single black vote. Just stop

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

No he isn't and you're a fucking retard. Stop posting.

They're fucking retarded since the entire civil rights era was a product of earl warren (republican) chief justice allowing every leftist case to make it to the SCOTUS.

The only thing Nixon did was campaign on opposing "excesses" of desegregation, not rolling it back.

The cuckservatives merely capitalized on Democrats shooting themselves in the foot, rather than stopping the impending problems that have made things so much shittier for white people. Republican ideology has always been the same- an elitist, aracial mess worshiping the founding fathers while ignoring the founding fathers wanted a white nation.

The Democrats are only fucked up right now because there aren't enough white liberals anymore because white liberals don't have kids, which is why Dems got 50% of the white vote 59 years ago and now can't even break 40% even with huge numbers of white conservatives in blue states not voting.

Hence why I advocate a bipartisan movement of nationalists be formed that eventually breaks away and becomes a third party, once that movement controls multiple states.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

The best part is blacks are starting to wake up to all this
lmao. Boomers are so hopeless

Angel Richardson
Angel Richardson

He's some leftoid that thinks Jow Forums is a republican board

Evan Rivera
Evan Rivera

It just gets so boring to continue seeing the whole "BUT DEMS ARE THE REAL RACISTS" on fuckin Jow Forums of all places.
Democrats are especially racist with their race fetish,
Brown people always innocent
White people always bad
Literally calling for white genocide on twitter

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

I don't even think they believe it, it's just an argument they make to try to win because they think anyone who disagrees with them is a dem or something.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

Should've said that the common denominator was Jewry.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

Blacks are literally the top elected Democrat officials in a lot of municipalities. Look at some place like Chicago - the Democrat mayor is a black woman. The elected Cook County district attorney is a black woman. Claiming that "Democrats are the real racists" is just fucking silly in this context. Democrats practice a lot of affirmative-action. They are running more and more blacks for governor and senate, too. They are the black party.

If Republicans were smart at all, they would point this out, a lot, to whites.

Samuel Barnes
Samuel Barnes

paid slaves

Attached: 9A911850-5A7B-42AB-B270-641D15A7F285.png (54 KB, 1189x1422)

Luis Peterson
Luis Peterson

hire blacks because theyre Black and solely because they're black
not real racists

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

They tend to use black woman because those just scream loudly over everyone thinking that gives them both the right to talk and makes them right as well.

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

Retard

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

So your whole argument is that the dems constantly giving their black constituents what they ask for betrays their racism against blacks lol

Matthew Brown
Matthew Brown

Also no. The R's are smart to wait. For now it's not clear that the D's are the black party and the R's are the white mans party. But it's true already, whites from the dems are flocking to the republicans and all the dems have left are minorities. But if you were to point it out, it mgiht change things
for now the middle class is leaving the dems en masse and there's no reason to say anything that mgiht change that
until the very last white family has left the black party and then you call them out for solely caring about minorities

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

No the argument, you stupid nigger, is that the democrats are lying through their teeth about muh equality and that niggers are so worthless that hiring them based on skin colour is more advantageous to them than hiring them on basis of their achievements (which at most, are none or some rap songs)

The dems should keep hiring stupid niggers, the party will destroy itself with so many blacks.

But you know that yourself. The dems probably did aswell but they just want to stay in power so they treat their nigger slaves like people, so the stupid monkeys actually think the white man considers garbage like them as actual humans. The joke flew so far over the underdeveloped crawling monkeys they took it 1000% serious and now you've got this joke of a party. Not a single white democrat considers niggers as anything more than voters cattle.

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

Not a single white democrat considers niggers as anything more than voters cattle.

Wow, you really don't understand these people.

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

The overton window shifted as democrats started pandering to niggers. This is perceived as a complete switch to niggers and others with low iq because in their mind the only political disagreements to ever exist were those related to niggers getting more gibs. Probably because thats most of what you learn in history class.

Hunter Fisher
Hunter Fisher

They can fuck off to any non white country anytime.

Oh wait that will never happen.

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

The higher up Democrats.
The lower tier Democrats are either socialists which makes them not human or they're leaving the democrat party en masse to the republican party
the white democrat is an elitist already and will be even more so in the futire

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Lose their party

But user, it's a majority brown nation soon

William Jones
William Jones

Have you actually been to the U.S. and interacted with these people or not?

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

Not a single Republican owned slaves in America. Historically and factually correct, only Democrats owned slaves in the entire history of America. Furthermore, the Republican party, lead by Abraham Lincoln was actually formed specifically to end slavery. This is also fact. So no, this twitternormie is wrong, it actually is a Democrat thing and not a white man thing. It's called the great con, and it's why people say Blacks are still on the plantation, because they switched from Republican to Democrat in the 1950s as part of the new deal and got in bed with their enemies. They've been Stockholm syndromed for decades now.

Henry Price
Henry Price

The very first democratic national convention was hosted by the KKK. Historical fact.

David Morris
David Morris

the parties switched sides

kek. fucking niggers.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

They are whiny bitches though.
How dare you judge me by the content of my character.
nigs gonna nig
whine some more ignorant nig.

Ethan Baker
Ethan Baker

nigger fatigue
pandering to nogs
tfw. Get 2 new phrases that explain major aspects of reality

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Start focusing on solutions for our racial political situation?

There are already solutions. They're just not popular or politically viable. If you mean workable solutions, well... good luck with that.

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

FO
HUNDED
YEEAHS

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

I don't bother talking to leftists or poc's these days. It's pointless

Chase Allen
Chase Allen

All you have to say is, "go back to Africa if you think it's so bad here. Africans sure seem happy to immigrate and integrate unlike you ADOS Black Identity Extremists.

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Okay. So what evidence do you have that the Republicans moved into the slot that the Democrats left? Or is your argument simply that since the Democrats dramatically shifted positions, the Republicans immediately did?

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

They pretty much did that at the end of first bull run anyway, as I recall.

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

"The parties switched sides meme"
How do we eradicate this?

Leo Lewis
Leo Lewis

I'm getting sick of the meme that D and R switched ideologies 60 years ago. Dems just found a way to sugarcoat their racism and mastered the art of projection.

Christian Cox
Christian Cox

The Democrat party has used the objectively fact/statistic-based observations of vast differences in culture and behavior in disparate groups of people to persuade these groups into identity-based politics. Democrats convince these groups to hold hands at rallies or meet ups, while they whisper racist observances of in-group behavioral predilections to their respective "peers" about other groups' habits. The end result is closed conversations that lead to personally held notions of ultimate inequality veiled behind a vote for equality. The entire base is engulfed in a lie of epic proportions.

Republicans have consistently platformed on a esoterically (if not completely or rounded accepted) understanding of true equality of all peoples, despite the difference inherit/evident. Often times, this stance is to the consternation to the adherents to the party. I mean, nobody's perfect.

If you want to drive conversation in a positive direction, or attempt resolution to the unending woes of any multicultural society, open and free discourse is an absolute necessity. The Democrat party demolish any concept of free speech. This leads to the squashing of dissent, which is the only starting point for conflict resolution.

The choice should be clear for any "minority" seeking a greater voice in the ongoing conversation of race relations. One side is having an active debate, and the other uses shame and accusations to quiet discussion. People can choose to remain on the plantation of silence, or seek greener pastures of debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=g6IJV_0p64s

Be the change you want in your community, Jamal. Stop pointing fingers.

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Expounded.

Attached: Race-Realism.png (66 KB, 494x715)

Asher Lopez
Asher Lopez

Don't argue with niggers.

Just make them work in the field.

Pro Tip: only the whiplash works on them.

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

Pay up you white piece of shit

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

muh ideology switch
Why are democrats still using slavery (illegal immigrants) then.

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

The Old Right - guys like Taft - is extinct. Has been extinct for some time. They were replaced by Buckley/Kristol Neo-Con dickheads who apparently thought exchanging the right to govern for the perks of office, piles of cash and lifetime employment was a good idea.

There isn't a fucking shred of difference between the sellout Repukes and the openly Marxist Dems at this point - save one of degree.

The D's just said Fuck it and went full Bolshevik - the R's tend to couch their Bolshevism in bullshit and slow-rolling it...

Not a one of them worth squirrel shit.

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

switched in the 1960s
oh that's convenient, that was the decade of the civil rights movement. care to explain why democrats still opposed civil rights?
the switch happened after the movement
oh, so why are there still democrats like joe biden in the 70s-00s that voted for things to keep segregation alive?
man *sucks lips* you a rayciss ass cracka *walks away*

David Nelson
David Nelson

Demographic replacement thanks to identity politics.

See, in their world, the mouth-breathers from 3rd world shitholes are "morally superior" to white folks in the US (and Europe) because they're "victims".

And once conferred, "victimhood" status cannot be questioned or challenged.

All this shit is straight Franz Fanon, no chaser.

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

muh liberty to choose between two corrupt parties
Murica yes.

Hello R3ddit, I am an American looking for the best way to pamper negroes.

Attached: benis.jpg (17 KB, 309x200)

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

Slavery is as pro nigger as it gets, imagine guaranteeing them a job working less hours than whites doing menial physical labour then providing them food/somewhere to sleep. They've been trying to get back to this system for the last 70~ years.

Attached: 1538597037664.jpg (5 KB, 250x216)

Connor Robinson
Connor Robinson

Just be grateful you are not in west Africa. Land of Ebola, poverty, famine, civil war.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

Pamper negroes? Says the Finn.

Howabout you walk around downtown Helsinki at night and see your women getting blotto drunk and fucking Ethiopian and Somali filth...

Then you can come back and talk about "pampering negroes" to the Burgers.

Noah Young
Noah Young

400 years? Niggers can't do math

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

It’s retarted in the extreme but really doesn’t matter. What they really mean is that the republican is now the party that wants to fuck whites over less.

Brandon Fisher
Brandon Fisher

Why do you let them get away with the bullshit of “party ideology switched in the 60s?” Post Johnson quotes. “I’ll have niggers voting democrat for the next 200 years.”

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Same. In reality if a handful of white people just said who cares? And stopped paying for their mammies and nigglet's food stamps then they'd start begging and yelling racist even more. But in the end who cares? They aren't capable of empathy, and so can never come to realize that the sole reason they are alive and doing well today is because white america thought it should feed niggers b/c of slavery.
Its like their only card, slavery, as if they're owed something.
If white people stopped caring about being branded slave owners, niggers would have no power.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

Jow Forums is a socialist board.

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Are you dumb?
Pandering to Will Smiths will never work for republicans. It isn't something that we can ever convince them of. Democrats would have to be the ones who basically disown blacks.

Example: if the Democrati *literally* said, "blacks don't matter to us anymore, we don't give a shit about them."
And even then, it would probably have to be said in conjunction with a huge welfare cut to blacks.

It is stupid and a waste of time to try to convince blacks that Dems the real the raysissts

Charles Murphy
Charles Murphy

Can someone explain where they get this 400 year statistic? Our country hasn't even been around 300 years yet.

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

common denominator is white america
lol, this nigger has no idea who enslaved him or his people.
I bet he's never heard the words "arab slave trade". or if he has, I'm betting he didn't "belee da shi"

Sebastian Adams
Sebastian Adams

t. admin

Jacob Reed
Jacob Reed

400 years
i'm just gonna move away to one of those offshore financial centers.

Attached: 1557511403613.jpg (221 KB, 1000x1000)

Caleb Scott
Caleb Scott

Why do right wingers try to court black votes? Blacks are only 12% of the population, most dont vote and there are other races to court who arent nearly as violent or stupid. The black vote has become worthless with the flood of latinos, better to try and court beaners. Why would you even want blacks on your side? They have no values lol.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

BOTH PARTIES SWITCHED!
No one has ever explained on a human level how that would happen in real life.
Does anyone know anyone who was an adult in 1960 who remembers the great political switch?

Show me the voter registrations changing from one party to the other to REFLECT that the parties switched.

If dems were the racists prior to 1960, then they must have switched to GOP during the great political switch.

DID. NOT. HAPPEN.

Bentley Wilson
Bentley Wilson

The big switch is a big lie.

Dominic Wilson
Dominic Wilson

So you take bits and pieces of different peoples opinion and roll in into muh Republican iealology ? Come on kike your smarter than that

Ryder Lewis
Ryder Lewis

Are they black nationalists? Or they just hate whites?

Christian Evans
Christian Evans

as if we had it any better
we have several corrupt parties to choose from
current cabinet is Dems,Greens,leftist alliance, swedes, and centrist (cuck) party ffs

this

Nathan Gonzalez
Nathan Gonzalez

Name the politicians who switched. Name the decade that it happened. Doesn't really matter though, as monkeys are incapable of their own thinking.

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

Jow Forums is a discussion, one that spawned filth such as max, Idubbz and of of course papa franku let us not forget that and embrace the filth of this website and make something truly 'BEAUTIFUL'

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

Your low IQ obviously can't into real world numbers and scale on any level when you consider that a meaningful response. Muh imaginary anecdotes versus a country of 320+ million people all the time talking about negroes, more affirmative action, slavery, and reparations etc. and that combined with sky-high negroid crime rates

I can walk into downtown Helsinki in less than 30 minutes, BTW.

Attached: lols.jpg (80 KB, 436x399)

Aiden Taylor
Aiden Taylor

You're an absolute moron to "this" that post. Just shows how out of touch with reality you are.

Eli Evans
Eli Evans

I had a middle age kike unironically use that line on me recently.

Anthony King
Anthony King

So are vaccines. Give your ridiculously high survival rate back to us.

Attached: 1565912818553.jpg (223 KB, 1600x1200)

Jaxon Jenkins
Jaxon Jenkins

Sometimes reality isn't fun so i like to stay away from it, why do you think i'm here?

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Lyndon B. Johnson and the assassination of JFK.
They don’t stick around for that though, because they don’t actually care about what’s going on, they’re only taking the path of least resistance.

Kevin Robinson
Kevin Robinson

Like all things do cuz that's fun

Anthony Parker
Anthony Parker

one of the liberals' most successful history revisions, next to "that wasn't REAL socialism"

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

not an argument

Aiden Turner
Aiden Turner

Niggers don’t even know the history of lynching lol. Every time I hear “lynching” used this way I know the person is a retard.

Jayden Sanders
Jayden Sanders

The Democrats just got a lot better at lying, and promising gibsmedats without any expectation of actually keeping their promises

Luis Young
Luis Young

the actual rationale used to justify saying this is laughable as well. the argument exists because giving rights to blacks was an expansion of government power, and after it was achieved republicans wanted to work towards not bloating the government. whereas dems switched to offering gibs which expanded gov't power. So in that technical sense the platforms switched.

Zachary Martin
Zachary Martin

I have extreme nigger fatigue and even worse, as you described, nigger apologist fatigue

Attached: 1565741719646.jpg (34 KB, 960x498)

Jaxson Campbell
Jaxson Campbell

I already pointed out why the post you rushed to "this" was idiotic.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Did I hit a nerve? That explains the foot-stamping "Nuh-UH!" childish response.

You know your women get fall-down drunk and fuck Somali and Ethiopian filth... After all, there's no "raaycissms!" in Finland!

I speak God's own Truth - and it burns your ass to admit it. So you deny it. Because living in denial is easier than admitting Truth.

Yeah, we got niggers - but ours have been here for a long damn time. We didn't go IMPORTING new ones just to prove how "not raaayciss" we were and then set our women to fucking them to REALLY prove the "not raaycissms!"..

Get lost.

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

dude, i've seen it happen several times, you don't even have to be in helsinki, any mid size city in southern finland will do, mostly it's arabs instead of niggers now days

Jeremiah Roberts
Jeremiah Roberts

fpbp

boomers need to die off

Leo Collins
Leo Collins

The "wewuzkangs" twatter account is a troll account.
has 6 followers.

Brandon Jones
Brandon Jones

Earthbound

womenarestupid.site/blog/playing-earthbound-and-mother-games

James Miller
James Miller

Dude, I don't wanna fuckin hear it.

You had it ALL. Country far away from niggers. Gorgeous women. ZERO nigger population.

And you threw it away. Imported them by the planeload. And what the fuck is up with your men having Thai wives?

Doesn't matter. Maybe your women will let you hold the camera and film while some Somali fucks them... try not to cry too hard.

Anthony James
Anthony James

I actually agree with most of that. I guess they weren't all bad

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

Your entire argument is literally about some white women fucking some black men. It is utterly irrelevant and has nothing to do with my point about the internal US competition about how to pamper negroes best because of muh slavery and muh white supremacy. Your response was profoundly stupid, and this follow-up of yours isn't any better. You're a brainlet, and because you are a brainlet, you have no self-awareness of how stupid you are.
We didn't go IMPORTING new ones just to prove how "not raaayciss" we were and then set our women to fucking them to REALLY prove the "not raaycissms!"..
Why are you so obsessed about black men fucking white women? It's like it's all you think about. Are you deranged? As for "importing", let me just point out to you there has been plenty of African immigration to the US. For example, all Somalis in the US went there long after slavery.

Yes, I see you too have severe issues processing information beyond the level of reacting to interracial sex. Great. But hey, your demented friend is even more obsessed about BLACK men fucking WHITE women than you: Maybe your women will let you hold the camera and film while some Somali fucks them

Daniel Anderson
Daniel Anderson

The dems just switched their tactic to control the niggers, LBJ said he’d have those niggers voting democrats for 200 years. What has happened to black America after the supposed party shift?

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

400 years
Bunch of shit the democrats did
blaming whites for jewish actions
I am reminded every day not to show any mercy on the DOTR.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Based and redpilled.

Jacob Miller
Jacob Miller

Now that you all have contaminated your country in the name of "muh not raaaycissms!", what the fuck do you think is going to happen in the future?

At the moment, their percentage of the population is low. But as their numbers grow - and because they follow an R type reproductive strategy, it will. Quickly - what do you think they're going to do?

They'll start agitating. Then you all will try to pay them off to shut up (for now) - "pampering" them by giving them Free Shit because their IQ's are so low they could not possibly compete with the average Finn who's IQ is somewhere around 115 or so.

You throw pejoratives like "brainlet" and tell me I have no self-awareness, yet you stupid fucks IMPORTED THE MEANS OF YOUR OWN DESTRUCTION - ON PURPOSE! All that high IQ, and yet you cannot learn from the mistakes of others... I guess some people still have to stick their hands in fire to see if it's hot or not.

And for what? To show how "not raaayciss" you are? To virtue signal how fucking "Progressive" you are? What a bunch of stupid mother fuckers.

I suppose looking down the road 20 or 30 years and trying to figure out what happens when all those niggers reproduce - and they will - is beyond you all.

I cannot describe to you the level of fucktardedness it would take to import the means of your own destruction - on purpose - because you want some other Progressive douchebags to award you a golf-clap...

You make me ill.

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

muh slavery
You’re welcome, nigger

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

read Madison Grant to understand how doomed you've just become.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

reveal flag

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

This. ^

For once, OP is not a faggot.

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Good enough for ya?

Noah Bell
Noah Bell

Based and redpilled. Republicanism hasn't changed since Lincoln on the foundational ideology.

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

I know it's a meme about "dems are the real racists", but in all seriousness, how the fuck can anyone think that a party's ideology can just switch instantly within a good decade or less? It's amazing how hyper revisioned history can be so easily believed. It's really an amazing power to have control over the past, it truly is.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

A SLUTTY GENIE APPEARS BEFORE YOU
and offers you a magic choice:

A) Niggers stop complaining about slavery
B) Jews stop complaining about The Holocaust

Which do you choose?

Attached: slutty-genie.jpg (9 KB, 197x255)

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Yeah, sounded like projection. The cause of the problem you're berating the Finn about isn't him, it's feminism and feminist leadership. At least that's a big part of it, I'm not an expert on Finn things but if it's anything like Sweden feminism is a major culprit.

Daniel Reyes
Daniel Reyes

White liberals are the worst part of the democrat party. I would much rather have my opponent be a fractious and stupid group of racial blocs trying to rob the white taxpayer than a fractious and stupid group of racial blocs trying to rob the white taxpayer AND a huge contingent of educated white ethnomasochists who believe slitting their own rural underclass’s wrists is the height of morality

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

You’re goddamn right. Lincoln was a fucking tyrant!

Zachary Wood
Zachary Wood

it's a Jewish thing.

fixed that for him

Brody Stewart
Brody Stewart

How can blacks be enslaved here for 400 years when the country isn’t 400 years old? I really hate niggers

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

I always felt Colin Flaherty put it best, "Blacks just really aren't down with the Whites."
This Twatter also never mentioned the welfare state, need to get him on the, Boycott White peoples monies!!!! movement.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

You use the word nigger and then complain that they complain about racism. How the fuck are people this stupid?

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Oh boo boo not the mean word? Oh no! It’s ok to use it in media and entertainment but oh no if your skin is another color don’t use it! Fucking retarded nigger

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

sometimes you gotta call a nigger a nigger

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

There be plenty of niggars richer than you.

Luis Sanders
Luis Sanders

Someone should tell him about the jews.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

There be plenty of niggers richer than you.

Parker Diaz
Parker Diaz

The Democrats are fucked because they abandoned their white working constituents for the nigger vote.

Anthony Scott
Anthony Scott

I am *intensely* interested in what's happening in our ancestral homelands, being as the popular sentiment these days in the EU and the US is to treat people like me and mine as a problem that has to be solved... preferably by dying out and going extinct.

Hardly projection - I'm riding the Finn so hard because they literally had it all in the palm of their hand. Relatively far away from the shitholes of the world. High IQ homogeneous population. Great education system. Extremely productive.

And they pissed it away. And for what? Noises of approval from other Progressives?

I don't consider it feminism (any wave you choose), but more of an overall creeping Cultural Marxism that has shifted their Overton Window to the point where you get assholes like that Finn importing the means of their own destruction, looking at it, and remarking "Well, so what?"...

At this point, it's simple numbers - and the Shitholers have more. And they're being used as a demographic weapon against us. If that isn't an existential threat to us, then I do not know what is.

I will concede you do have a point re: feminism. Women will try to "test" their men - in this case, by importing others. The Finn just shrugging his shoulders and being apathetic about the whole thing means he failed the test...

Women don't want a "nice guy" Beta - they're doormats and a woman will develop nothing but contempt for them.

What they want - whether they know it or not, whether they admit it or not - is a Man, the genuine article - who will tell them "No" and mean it.

I cannot help but think that if Simo were alive today, he would look at what Finn's like user are doing, their attitude, and then he would happily shoot them. For free. No medals or promotions necessary.

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

Same way I reply to everything:

Screaming and flinging shit

Nathan Adams
Nathan Adams

You say while using the word nigger.

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

Wait, if the parties switched in the 60s does that mean FDR was a conservative?
Wait if the parties switched before FDR does that mean Jim Crow and the KKK are modern Democrat things?
These two questions cause party switch conspiracy theorists to squirm.

Attached: f59.gif (2.48 MB, 460x258)

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

What's wrong with that?

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

there are niggers in new zealand trying to defend niggers on Jow Forums
kek

Jaxson Sullivan
Jaxson Sullivan

ohhhhh nooooo he said a bad waooorrddd mommmyyyy!!!!! he a raysissss

kys faggot

Oliver Morales
Oliver Morales

Please fill out the required paperwork. NEXT

Attached: EB87QyLWkAAC0ab.jpg (68 KB, 640x640)

Adrian Smith
Adrian Smith

They were never the party of the white man. They were always the party of socialism.

Jaxon Taylor
Jaxon Taylor

These two questions cause party switch conspiracy theorists to squirm.
Its not about a logical consistent point, its a mental tick to cope with the reality of being vote cattle.

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Marx and Lincoln were pen pals. True shit, user.

critical-theory.com/karl-marx-and-abraham-lincoln-penpals/

Explains a lot, if you think about it.

Caleb Lee
Caleb Lee

"Oy vey! I' ve been found out!"

Anthony Evans
Anthony Evans

"Don't you think it is convenient that the Dems "switched" during the same time the FBI and CIA were pushing drugs into black communities?"

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

We didn’t get a republican governor in Georgia until 2002.

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

The demoncrats need the black vote, without it, they wouldn' t survive.

So our little demontardlets try their best to keep blacks a victim, because blacks = victim = secure demoncratic vote.

So who' s the real racist? I would say it' s the demoncratic vote owners and their black labour.

Robert Hall
Robert Hall

The South user.
Before then the South was totally democrat.
Now it is totally Republican.
It's not a perfect flip because things are more complex than that.
But it is more true than not.

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

White America

That is the only America.

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

The Democratic party is still the party of racists, it's just not hostile racism. They believe that black people/minorities are so pathetic that they can not accomplish anything on their own without help from white people. You see this time and time again. They use this ideology to gain votes and then never actually do anything about it because they are such fucking hypocrites.

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

25% of whites in GA still vote Dem

Meanwhile the chad Mississippi is at less than 10%

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

name the politicians that switched
DUH SOUF!
you're a retarded nigger. Southern democrats abandoned the national party because the national party wanted to cater to niggers to enact the voting plantation.

Southern Democrats were supported by white people who live in close proximity to niggers. If they didn't switch to GOP, they would lose their seat.
This distinction between northern democrat and southern Democrat still exist to this day.

Saying the parties swapped is an ignorant way of interpreting a significant political breakdown in the democrat party.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

it never switched. democrats just got more sneaky about suppressing and using blacks and other non whites, increasingly as more and more jews joined the party

conservatives have always stuck to the same values and have always wanted everyone to build the nation around the family unit regardless of race

Gavin Martin
Gavin Martin

Someone tweet him this:
youtube.com/watch?v=UiprVX4os2Y

Isaac Butler
Isaac Butler

The South stopped being the Solid South electing Bluedog Democracts when George W Bush was elected. This didn't happen in the 1960s. I was born in 1982. I was there. I saw it happening. I saw the GOP start pandering to populism which is what got them that election.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

PraugerU
Back to r/thedonald with you.

Aaron Mitchell
Aaron Mitchell

It literally never happened. The south was still voting democrat federally well into the 1990s. At the state, county and local level they still do. The mythical party switch is just that, a myth. It never happened.

Liam Sanders
Liam Sanders

The parties did not switch sides.
The Democrats always were the plebeian party, the Republicans were the aristocrat party.
Earlier Dems did promote the white working class interests later they started to include the black and brown lumpenproletariat between 2012 and 2017 they switched to catering exclusively to them and the academic wannabe aristocracy.

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

slavery
Jewish and elite thing. The vast majority of whites didn't have slaves.
lynching
Criminals getting their just due. Massively overblown.
segregation
Protecting whites from black crime.

Now stop doing drugs and go back to Africa.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

The new deal, dems never switched and died out. South became more conservative after industrialization of the south and stopped being retarded.

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

No

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Anything other than no you fucking nog

Elijah Cooper
Elijah Cooper

lol, sure thing guy.

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

history.house.gov/Exhibitions-and-Publications/BAIC/Historical-Essays/Keeping-the-Faith/Party-Realignment--New-Deal/

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

FPBP. Niggers only want the gibs. Otherwise if they hated white people so much they would collectively move where there are no white people.

Juan Smith
Juan Smith

Black men tryna make ghetto rides resemble a strip club...

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Literally just look up the Solid South. Even wikipedia doesn't do a garbage job of talking about it. Dubya was the nail in the coffin for the Democratic Party in the South.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid_South#"Southern_strategy":_end_of_Solid_South

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

stop watching porn. seriously.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

The difference between niggers and kikes is the volume of words required to make them contradict themselves. They'll all gleefully do it right to your face. Niggers it just takes point, counterpoint, and response. For kikes its the same, but 100 more steps.

Jacob Martinez
Jacob Martinez

this is a soldering iron
not a macrometric one like you need on a motherboard
hold it like that and you burn your fingers

Jaysus Fucking CHRIST!!!

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

You are literally a reddit tier retard. Solid south was a voting bloc you aren’t addressing why the demographics shifted you fucking ape.

It was majorly because of the gibbs offered in the new deal in a depression era economy.

Hardcore dems never switched and whites switched over slowly after they stopped cousin fucking and started to industrialize.

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

This

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

It was a voting bloc that existed because fucking Southerners kept voting Democratic. It existed not because of gibs but because many Southerners still fucking hated the Republican Party because of the Civil War.

Again, I saw the end of it. I know exactly how and why it happened because I fucking saw people talking about it. Dubya was the one who finally pulled everyone because he was a Good Ole Boy Christian.

Shifting of the Southern Democratic party to more progressive positions that worshipped gibs happened as a result of bussing in blacks from fucking projects in places like Chicago in the 80s and 90s.

Even now, the Dems the South elects are far more conservative than those from any other region. To argue that at any point that the South, the most idiosyncraticly traditional region of the US, wasn't what's now considered "conservative" is outright idiotic.

William Green
William Green

I’m going to go ahead and repost this again so hopefully your boomer tier brain. Read or there’s no hope for you faggot

Henry Collins
Henry Collins

Niggers enslaved other niggers then sold them to Jews who sold them to whites in America and people in many other countries in South America and the Middle East.

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

Nigger, I've read it before and I understand what it's saying.

You're fucking entirely ignoring what I'm saying while pretending that 50 years is an understandable gap between a cause and effect.

You also show zero understanding of the culture of the South, especially pre-internet South. It's been in my lifetime that my voting district saw its first vote for a republican.

Jonathan James
Jonathan James

da ideologiez switched!

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

They are both equally anti white because they are both the same party.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit