Here's your American woman, bro

Do not get married at a young age like the idiots on Jow Forums are telling you. Women with no college degree, or a liberal arts degree, are usually no good. Find a woman who comes from a good family and who has ambitions in life other than whoring out. Also- you are a hypocrite if you are a douchebag who wants to fuck many women. You are basically a manwhore. You must find a woman you love so pic related does not happen.

Attached: whore of babylon.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/caitlinfladager/?hl=en
kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-case-of-stephen-curry-rampant-hyper.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>American woman
>Vancouver Britsh Colombia

Sage

I have to ask this. Do normie young white women in America legit and unironically hate white men like Jow Forums seems to suggest frequently? As a bong who lives in a 99% white area I find it very hard to imagine desu But with everything I see here, it seems like most white girls are fucking blacks and browns constantly + spend all day talking about how much they hate you online and want you to die. Obviously that cannot be true but what’s actually going on irl? Do they hate you for real? This is so bizarre as someone looking in from the outside.

Attached: F00C9788-C74B-4079-842B-DA27D81FB962.jpg (750x932, 522K)

>Tattoos

Post-partum depression must have destroyed her sense of self-worth. I feel awful for the child. The cycle will probably continue.

OPs pic is a Canadian woman

Its just Jow Forums incels venting cus Stacy rejected them

America is a continent you dumb filthy retard
I agree.

North America is a continent. You didn't say that. You just said America you disinfo kike fuck. Show your flag

I wish you were dead you spamming retard.

Lads, there is hardly any difference between an white woman from the US and Canada. This is even more so true in the millennial cohort.

The loud ones flailing for attention on social media platforms are like this.

Yes goy you must work until your all dried up do it un naturally, unless your not white pop them out and tax paying childless workers will pay you

what could've turn her into such a flagrant whore in 6 years?

Look up the term FOMO. It claims all waifus. Especially high school sweethearts.

Attached: 1496179364074.jpg (673x586, 27K)

>America is a continent you dumb filthy retard
don't try to wriggle out of it with semantics, have a bump to show how retarded you are, trying to show how 'American' women are and posting a literal canadian, even starting a thread about it, I would feel ashamed and try to backpedal too.

Attached: 1533606846160.jpg (533x388, 51K)

the answer: jewish propaganda. come back next time where we ask even more dumb questions

Memeflag covering up his retardness. Everybody knows when you say America you mean the US. If you mean something else you say north or south america.

SAGEEEEE THIS KIKE

Attached: 1565315074186.jpg (2516x1920, 2.02M)

I 100% have the answer since I went though something similar and it's up to you faggots if you want to bother listening (you usually don't).

It's her girl friends 100%. She had slutty unmarried girlfriends who slept around and hated to see her happy and married because deep down that's what they wanted and couldn't get so instead they ruined it for her. Filled her head with bad lies about how she is wasting her discovery years chained down to a family and lying to her face that her friends are very happy with their life choices. That's all it was I guarantee it.

Let me tell you this. The racist shit i say online here i say in real life. That will turn off like 95% of women off and second dates are essentially guaranteed to not happen. Eventually and rarely, you will find a redpilled woman. They're only slightly less harder to find than unicorns, but boy do they make living worth it.

>Keeps spamming this in random threads
Lmao what a faggot

Attached: Rick_whut.gif (160x160, 1.26M)

Do get an education. Absolutely.
But DONT go into debt to do it.
Find a decent guy while you do and while every man on the planet wants to fuck you.
Have kids with him in your early 20s.
Use your 30s and beyond to build a career, travel as your kids become independent.
You get a family and you get all the wage slaving shit the feminists are promising if you want.
If you do it their way you don't get kids, family. You fail at life and get cats instead.

Aren't they back together now?

As if older Thor's were better

Marry young if you can

>Here's your American woman, bro
Good, I love bimbo whores.

American girls be like:

"its a womens right to behave, act and dress how she wants.
but you shouldn't objectify her, but its ok for her to get implants if she wants.
but thbut you better not call her a slut because that's sexual harassment!
but if you ignore her your being exclusive!
and you should always be inclusive and help women in need.
because there is a gender pay gap!
women can do it all with high heels on.
we need affirmative action for women.
what are you afraid of a strong independent women?!
stop ignoring me, your an incel!
what are you going to get emotional because she rejected you and shoot up your school?
I fucking hate men, they are ALL pigs and assholes!
Chad dumped me again after reading my facebook!
why doesn't anyone love me?!
oh, thanks anyway beta orbiter, but were just friends.
NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT!
at doesn't mean she is a slut!
though being a slut is empowing!

Attached: femism enriched women.jpg (1145x1234, 172K)

>Here's your American woman, bro
Literally from Vancouver.

Not at all.

Only the most degenerate trashy trailer park women go black or beaner. Even sjw leftist whores don't go there. The leftist whores do butch about white males but always end up dating one, although he is invariably a pussy with a cuckbeard, plaid unironed shirt, thick framed glasses. Etc.

This, 100%.

Young guys: if your gf's best friend gets dumped or divorced, she's going to want her bestie to go whoring around with her.

tattoos is always a redflag. You know someone is mentally unstable when they start getting those.

checked.
so far the only girls I have seen sticking it out with their first husband are girls who don't have friends or seldom see their friends (usually because they are also married with kids).

It's not bound by continent. White women in general are awful creatures.

Apparently he left her according to a random user

Mods are so funny in which how they choose which threads they think are political or not

Attached: id8q1js3cyf31.png (384x768, 160K)

Canadians are vastly more degenerate

Here's Picture of a real woman

Attached: 48E9909900000578-5355915-Making_a_splash_Former_soap_actress_Melissa_Bell_shows_off_her_e-a-2_151787 (634x890, 69K)

That 5% disloyalty is still there desu.
I don't see that as negligible.

In America it depends on where you are. The good ones are in small towns and marry the first pipelayer they meet 2-3 years after high school if that. The rest is trash. After years of trying to turn hoes into housewives I've given up and went with asians. Haven't regretted my decision at all.

Attached: 0a8c802c1fe365b919da10a54340b46c3b73c532e81406ebb8d313744b56ed41.jpg (1024x576, 142K)

This guy was obviously not alpha enough to keep his whore in line

Well she certainly has enough mass to say she exists

Lol whats it like being a faggot

Seconded. Most women are only happy when they're the happiest, and they're willing to drag everyone down to their level to make that happen.

Also it is an old adage that when you marry a girl you marry her family too. I believe when you're dating a girl you're also dating her circle of friends... sans benefits of course. When you get married you move up to senpai level

You just copy and pasted this from another thread you lazy cunt

Attached: lazy.png (1873x542, 134K)

instagram.com/caitlinfladager/?hl=en

They got back together. But you are right in not getting married early. The "GET A WIFE AND HOUSE AND KIDS BEFORE 25" meme being yelled at you on here by literal neets and virgins is bullshit. That doesn't mean fuck around and play video games but get to work on building something you can be proud of. It depends on personality but I have never met a woman that Id trade my independence for.

Yes get all of it before you are 25 so they can take it from you sooner than later

I’m parroting the Jow Forums line

Gotta ask. How often does marrying a high school boyfriend last? Is it more likely to be successful than the average guy?

/thead

This fucking happened to me. Everything was great until she started spending more time with her friends from back in high school. Suddenly she cheats on me and says she doesn’t feel it anymore

MGTOW

Lol I remember when this whore and pics of her family were used as a way of saying NAWALT on here.

>Sage
Advertising Sage
Being this new
Sigh

>newfags not realizing this is britbong copypasta
When is summer going to end?

Attached: 1555324156182.jpg (602x709, 67K)

Holy shit. How can any man not see that as a ducking red flag?

Yes goys! Be afraid! Hate white women. Believe our made up stats and cherry picked degeneracy examples. Let Tyrone and Jamal impregnate them. Just play vidya. Women are too much trouble!

Attached: A804950D-F452-474B-A122-65B11C8D23BF.png (620x306, 96K)

They’re all jealous of the successful white male. High morality and high intelligence along with excellent physical genes. Everyone wants to be a white male or have a baby with one.

Attached: 18E09515-65DA-4268-AA62-BCCB2845CEB6.jpg (2127x1814, 950K)

Won’t it be wonderful when we kill off all the kikes for real this time In Minecraft? No more shitting up the boards with their dumb fucking Jew shit! If one says “I’m American” do you take it as he’s from Mexico since it’s in the American continent? You retarded rat faced kike!

Wait until the first number of your age is a 3 before you get married. You will be more established and better able to afford a family. You will know what you want and have fucked some chicks so you wont feel like you are missing out. If you get established and take care of yourself without being divorced or having bastard kids in your 30's women will start to see you as a catch.

Pol

Wow. To be such a retarded spergy spaghetti dropper that you are able to show a Bhutanese puppet-making forum how retarded you are in one post. Show Israeli flag.

Most of you don't realise the luxury you have. With some basic ground work you can flip off white roasties and show them, that you are better off conquering other races. No more worrying, trying to pierce the veil of shit-tests and watching over your shoulder. You can create a new bloodline as a white patriarch, while princesses will end up as genetic dead-ends or beta-bux frustrated wives.
And the best part is those girls often work to snatch the white guy by being even more attractive and submissive than their white counterparts.

Attached: match36.png (737x733, 538K)

Psst, a woman going out to work is a wasted woman.

Welcome to the long summer fren.

I want to add that my wife made plenty of bad decisions on her own, but I would exterminate her social circle for the evil they have done.

because they are balls deep in a relationship that they can't get away from. Once the devil has caught your finger it will take your whole hand.

Fix your own culture.
kshatriya-anglobitch.blogspot.com/2019/05/the-case-of-stephen-curry-rampant-hyper.html

Attached: translation.png (780x927, 203K)

lol, ignoring the other 9999 things from a jewified society.

>it was her girlfriends

your women are just a reflection of your jewry mutty

>This pasta again

Attached: 1565709137264.jpg (622x626, 38K)

>Do not get married at a young age
yeah letter her fuck the whore out so she realizes she needs to find a nice guy to drain for the rest of her days