Today I learned that M2F trans people can have periods

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

Today I learned that M2F trans people can have periods. How woke are you Jow Forums?

Attached: Lunacy01.png (784 KB, 900x900)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/
ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/stare-at-seagulls-to-stop-them-stealing-your-snacks-study-shows-1.4539559
womenarestupid.site/blog/dragon-warrior-is-the-first-and-best-rpg
youtu.be/pqfsZi2HCYc
rareddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/baomys/my_housemates_and_i_1922f_just_discovered_that/

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

brave. beautiful.

Cameron Sullivan
Cameron Sullivan

Attached: canada-milk-bag.jpg (77 KB, 584x402)

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

yes, we do get periods. yes, we do have uteruses. yes, we do have ovaries. fuck off

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

How woke are you Jow Forums?
Apparently so fast asleep that I might as well be dead.

Tyler Flores
Tyler Flores

periods
Ofc you will keep bleeding as long as you have an open wound u filthy degenerate.

Attached: 1562327195475.jpg (146 KB, 734x971)

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

daily reminder that this is TOTALLY FINE and NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS BTW

Attached: Screenshot-20190815-235249-2.png (1.09 MB, 1076x1744)

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

this is COMPLETELY NORMAL and something that a SANE HUMAN BEING IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would do to their body, yep.

Attached: total-phalloplasty-stage-two-urethroplasty-lg-M1220058.jpg (55 KB, 530x706)

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

I guess I'd have periods too if I had multiple giant ass gaping wounds in my groin area where my dick used to be.

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

user plz, you will offend the surgeon who created this beautiful work of art
it is clearly a delicately constructed artisanal vagina and not a series of random stab wounds.

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

Dilating flesh wounds doesn't count as periods

Attached: 1565426130227.jpg (10 KB, 239x237)

Christian Anderson
Christian Anderson

Right after my size 11 steel toe cap kicks him in the cunt? Sure, sure then he can.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

IT DOES, STOP BEING TRANSPHOBIC, MALAYSIA!

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Attached: 1565497004960.png (66 KB, 510x332)

Angel Bailey
Angel Bailey

why dressing like a woman turns me on so much
Your brain is broken because you were raised by inept boomers

Almost all male humans have an ingrained, archetypal image of "female" that they nearly worship. It's the internal expression of everything desirable and worthy of being protected. It's generated by the same part of the brain that makes women enjoy being pretty, and be waited on hand and foot-- only, it's hooked up in the male brain so that it's projected onto other people (generally women) instead of internalized as a guide for their own behavior. From a very early age, male children find identifying with this feminine image extremely uncomfortable, so they avoid it. That discomfort is what makes calling other boys a "girl" or "girly" such an effective insult at that age.

That instinct has an important reason for existing. Boys MUST be driven away from the nursery. Girls will return when they reach child-bearing age, so it's fine for them to get used to being safe and comfortable. But a man who takes advantage of that has no reason to exist. Men are supposed to make up for their inability to bear children by providing resources.

As you get older, that anti-girl disgust is SUPPOSED to fade, and instead go to sexual, mate-seeking behavior... Only autogynos are so poorly socialized that instead of the feminine image being projected outwards, they identify with it.

I never had this problem myself, but on careful reflection I can understand autogynephilia. It's like there's something so desirable, you love it inherently. You want to be so close to that it that you literally converge and merge with it, to make it cover and permeate you. It's incredibly pleasant and uplifting, makes reality seem friendly and warm. It's not necessarily sexual.

But it's not correct for men to experience that. They have to leave the home, the soft bed and warm hearth, to keep the species alive.

Ryder Bell
Ryder Bell

it was real in my mind

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

I want off this ride.

Attached: 6515613.jpg (128 KB, 900x900)

Ethan Reed
Ethan Reed

Spent ten minutes writing that in another thread only to have the jannies delete it out from under me.

Thinking about it... Yeah, that was a good move on their part. Still I wrote this so I'm going to post it.

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Clown world is a dark place with shiny colors

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

Interesting.

Andrew Reyes
Andrew Reyes

i want to go back and i want all of you to come back with me because i care about you all and want you to be happy and it was better back then but i cant take us back im sorry

Attached: lmc.gif (364 KB, 500x303)

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

How the fuck is it legal to mutilate based on the whims of a mentally ill patient? When will sanity return to society?

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

no, bongbro, we can't run away anymore. we've lost too much ground as it is. it's time to face the horrible reality that we all live in.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

Or it's just a delusion like any other, just like people who believe they are cats, the Emperor Napoleon or being abducted by aliens every thursday. Not really something you have to use all that mental energy on, just throw them in the bog and go do something more useful.

Attached: bog.jpg (263 KB, 1300x848)

Landon Hall
Landon Hall

They say that not brushing your teeth takes many years off of your life, just because of the amount of bacteria constantly making their way into your bloodstream through tiny wounds in your gums, causing a kind of constant, low-grade inflammatory response.

Just fucking thing what this is doing. I mean, if they got stranded on an island without medical care, there's a better than 50% chance they'd die of fucking sepsis within a couple of months. First do no harm? What the fuck is that?

History will not remember us kindly.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

Forget about the reddit spacing. This is the best post I've read in some time.
Did you come up with that yourself or it's pasta from psychology sources?

Wyatt Bell
Wyatt Bell

cat delusion, napoleon delusion, alien abduction
I could actually write a post each on the psychological phenomenology of all that shit if you want.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

We all do, fren

Attached: 1565777729055.jpg (8 KB, 236x234)

Levi Roberts
Levi Roberts

No thanks, psychology is a bullshit pseudoscience.

Jacob Kelly
Jacob Kelly

I'd like to hear it.
I've always wondered why there are reoccurring themes in paranoid delusions but I've never been interested enough to research it.
aliens are shooting lasers at me from space.

Elijah Campbell
Elijah Campbell

I guess I'd have periods too if I had multiple giant ass gaping wounds in my groin area where my dick used to be.
Wounds that are in a continual battle, a losing battle I might add, to heal. Yet the subject continues to disrupt the body's natural survival mechanisms with self-dilation. Seriously though, this timeline is fucked, how much more desensitized to degeneracy can we become accustomed to?

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

Please do

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Being woke is synonymous with having mental illness.

Ryder Hernandez
Ryder Hernandez

My take is that media programming has a lot to do in all the ones mentioned, v especially the trans delusion.

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

IMAGINE THE SMELL. HOT HOT HOT.

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

no jugs
What the fuck is this shit?

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Sam Hyde approves

Attached: SamHyde.jpg (52 KB, 966x540)

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Hey Satan!

Paragraph breaks are not the same thing as reddit spacing.

This is just general analytical psychology. Stuff that started with Jung.

The right brain can understand the value of the left brain. The left brain is completely baffled by the right and so just dismisses it entirely.

Neuroscience is starting to see uncanny correlations between the underlying structure of the nervous system on the tissue level and Jung's abstract ideas. Jung started from the top, neuroscientists from the bottom. I mean, if you're going to investigate how a computer works, it helps immensely to get an idea of what it's doing on the front-end, even if you can't (yet) describe how those actions translate into the literal pulses on the circuit board.

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

If this thread's still up in about 15 minutes, sure. I gotta take a shit first though.

Mason Hughes
Mason Hughes

I'm eating right now you motherfucker

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

Not writing while shitting
Come on man, no need to lie.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

The right brain can understand the value of the left brain. The left brain is completely baffled by the right and so just dismisses it entirely.
Very smug. Doesn't change the fact that psychology is a pseudoscience.

Brandon Lee
Brandon Lee

I enjoyed reading this and it makes a shit ton of sense. Freud would have agreed I think.

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

what's wrong, user?
does that first pic remind you too much of raw, uncut chicken?

Luke Ramirez
Luke Ramirez

I think it's more similar to a fetish than a delusion, though it can become a delusion if it is indulged too much.

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

Kermit is that you?

Jackson Robinson
Jackson Robinson

Analytical psychology isn't really a science in the modern sense. Anyone who knows their shit wouldn't claim it was. It's more akin to an engineering discipline, focusing on what works.

Charles Nguyen
Charles Nguyen

An infected seeping wound is not a period.

Levi Sanders
Levi Sanders

Shitting a hairball and three gallons of discharge out of your ”neo-vagina” is not the same as getting periods.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Doesn't work, though. Fails to predict it's supposed modeling subject. Fails in it's supposed outcome. Just pure kikery, popularized by Hollywood and adopted by brainlets. But beyond that, you're wrong in that it's not a science in the modern sense, because modern science is mostly pseudoscience. Like psychology. It's not science in a classical sense, that's correct.

Chase Diaz
Chase Diaz

No and I was studying this shit long before I'd heard of frog psychiatrist man.

I'm glad he's popularizing this kind of thinking though: People in this society are all fucked up and it seems like it's because they never stop to question their own motivations. They just assume that whatever they want at any given instant is sacrosanct. You actually have a lot of contradictory voices in your head that want different things. There is no "you" in there until you go through the process of taming them all, and building yourself from them.

Jordan Davis
Jordan Davis

Yes it is you bigot.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

based leaf.... this and only this

Attached: hairy-scary.jpg (92 KB, 960x960)

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

Attached: puke.webm (2.95 MB, 1080x606)

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

period
dilating until your infected unhealed wound bleeds
kys
Choose one or more

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

Guys, I ate a whole bag of spicy Cheetos and the next day I had a period in the toilet. Is this normal? I'm totally freaking out right now, I might be going through transgender puberty as we speak. I'm afraid and scared, but also brave.

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

Attached: 652.jpg (14 KB, 250x250)

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

It did to me

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

Fails to predict it's supposed modeling subject. Fails in it's supposed outcome.
You can't really model a system that can observe and react to itself-- you'd basically have to build a perfect replica of the system in question. And then it'd be useless as a generalized tool because everyone's different.

The models we DO have are basically averages.

because modern science is mostly pseudoscience
Then it's not science at all-- Are you thinking about postpostivists? Like gender studies queers, autoethnography authors etc? Those fuckers might make themselves look like scientists, they might infest the universities, but they don't even believe in the fundamental ideas that make science work. If they call themselves scientists it's in the interest of undermining science itself.

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

HAHHAHAHA IS THERE PRECUM ON THE CLIT? HAHAHAHA

Aiden Barnes
Aiden Barnes

That's pus bro...

Alexander Williams
Alexander Williams

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!!!!

Attached: REEEE.png (215 KB, 432x616)

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

And then it'd be useless as a generalized tool because everyone's different.
Sure, you're going to get some data by statistics. On complex systems we don't understand their value is questionable. How do you account for unknown variables and biases when you don't know the variables? I mean, it's not like it's completely useless but it is on par with voodoo and shit like that, which I'm sure has it's usefulness as a belief-structure for it's practitioners. When you try to overreach into actually defining particular causology of things we don't understand in a system we don't understand your conclusions are going to be pretty random.

Are you thinking about postpostivists? Like gender studies queers, autoethnography authors etc?
You're making a false divide here. The same fundamental thought errors that are the direct cause of the "sciences" you mention have crept into the classical sciences as well. We are not in the age of enlightenment anymore and a modern marxist academy is not an equivalent of an academy 100+ years ago.

Austin Walker
Austin Walker

It's a fetish that they claim as a delusion in order to get social credit for having a disability. Then they get to force everyone to tell them it's not a delusion and that really are <insert made up gender here> in spite of all the available evidence.

It's a weird confluence of mental illness, social power games, and political maneuvering (NGOs are basically bankrolling this shit-- and it looks like it's in the service of some still ill-defined revolution set to take place at a later date).

Evan Reyes
Evan Reyes

It's natural for a continually reopened flesh wound to bleed.

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

Didn't somebody post from tumblr that these sick fucks are buying water bottle ice cylinder trays and filling them full of V8 or Clamato Juice and shoving these tubes of frozen tomato juice up their ass to mimic menstruation?

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

LOL, I forgot that was a thing, but yes I remember reading about that as well many years ago.

Jordan Butler
Jordan Butler

Duh.

btw, they need education to help those suicide attempts succeed.

Liam Hill
Liam Hill

wait the hormones make them shit themselves?

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

No, getting fucked in the ass until their anus falls out causes them to shit themselves.

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Oh a tranny thread. Goodie

Attached: 1565904936405.jpg (237 KB, 750x1334)

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

Attached: 1545254770231.jpg (131 KB, 676x704)

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

Attached: 1549564500411.jpg (51 KB, 600x800)

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Attached: 1549458592315m.jpg (90 KB, 1024x768)

Joshua James
Joshua James

Attached: 1549564900002.jpg (93 KB, 960x696)

Nicholas Bennett
Nicholas Bennett

Roast beef gone bad.

Charles Foster
Charles Foster

Attached: 1551680531165.jpg (65 KB, 360x640)

Hudson Jones
Hudson Jones

Attached: 1549035272168.jpg (134 KB, 567x756)

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Of course they can you bigot.
Imagine being this new.

Attached: efafeg.png (606 KB, 960x767)

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Attached: 1450282466402.webm (2.94 MB, 304x540)

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Attached: 1565728358885.png (144 KB, 942x1255)

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

Attached: 1565727707180.jpg (255 KB, 1600x575)

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Attached: 1565728450661.png (62 KB, 943x521)

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

I have never made it through to the end of that webm.

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

This is right up your alley

Attached: 1565052807300.png (3.46 MB, 255x6776)

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Attached: 1565727972339.jpg (911 KB, 1242x2916)

Aiden Bailey
Aiden Bailey

This! I remember somebody put this up.

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

They steal used tampons and vaginal cups out of the womens restroom to shove it up their wound holes. Probably why they end up getting infected often.

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Attached: 1550540340483.webm (2.93 MB, 640x480)

Tyler Reed
Tyler Reed

Imagine being an asian doctor who came to America.

Joseph Powell
Joseph Powell

This isn't a bad thing, you know. Let them be total morons and slice off their genitals, solidifying that they won't get confused and have their own children. Then half of them can off themselves. It's fucking accelerated quelling.

Asher Brooks
Asher Brooks

God damn. So the vag is their inverted penis skin? Holy shit too much details.

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

Does anyone have a screenshot of that story about some girls having a trans roommate and them finding out s/he was stealing their tampons? Cant find it anywhere.

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

There are so many videos of people just chopping it all off at home...internet is insane

Attached: ballsssss11-300x184.jpg (11 KB, 300x184)

Julian Gray
Julian Gray

I'll remember this picture every time I hear any justification for this shit

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

This thread has scarred me more than any horror movie ever could.
I think I might get PTSD

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

When you try to overreach into actually defining particular causology of things we don't understand in a system we don't understand your conclusions are going to be pretty random.
It's exactly what I said earlier about the left brain being unable to comprehend the value of the right. I wasn't being smug, it's a real thing that even the best scientists tend to do.

The left brain is all about having every step of its logical process be unassailable. By the same token, it believes a single point of failure in a theory is enough to completely dismiss it. It's not at all good at dealing with ambiguity. Yes, they often don't have any way to verify their supposed cause and effect, and yes, it's possible to find counter-examples... But intuition doesn't sweat the small stuff. And weirdly, it very often gets things right-- far more than you'd expect by random chance. Just because you can't explain exactly how you got an answer doesn't make the answer wrong.

Also, when I said it wasn't a science, I was specifically referring to analytical psychology. Social psychology IS a science, since it uses survey answers for its empirical measurements. And while I suspect you're going to deride that too, you have to admit they might reflect some underlying reality. Otherwise, why listen to anyone at all?

and a modern marxist academy is not an equivalent of an academy 100+ years ago.
I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to then. I know there's lots of fraud, lots of financiers that pay not for discovering anything, but for a specific result that fits their agenda-- and a fuckload of ideological manipulation. But there are still positivists doing at least... halfway passable work. Sure, they might not be very effective anymore, sure the culture may be defunct and blind, sure, no Newton is never going to arise there, but I don't think that's enough to say what they're doing isn't "science".

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

I really would like to know how this became more ethical than saying no.

Jayden Morgan
Jayden Morgan

Here, periods

Attached: 1554832342661.png (2.73 MB, 2156x1722)

William Sanders
William Sanders

This is going to blow your mind; that was the wax my balls tranny.

Evan Gomez
Evan Gomez

Attached: 1565796942012.jpg (3.15 MB, 1152x3238)

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

You chose to do gender reassignment surgery... you are not forced to do it as a surgeon... right?

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

Its called not dialating everyday, they get slimey poop build up.

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

Attached: 1565796733101.png (2.18 MB, 1408x5896)

Kevin Ward
Kevin Ward

Maggs
Let me tell you newfaggots about Brian "Maggs" Visagio. Brian Visagio worked on the periphery of the comic book industry for like, ten fucking years. He struggled to get work as a white man, and only had like three books in that timeframe. Day in and day out, he watch untalented women and niggers get handed jobs by marvel comics because they had already shifted into the full blown kike mode of (((WE NEED DIVERSITY))), so people that have never written comics before got bumped all the way to the front of the line ahead of Brian, and put on major number one characters (most of which would be cancelled by issue five COUGH MISS MARVEL COUGH).

In his frustration and self loathing at finding out his career was kiked to the bone, Brian was struck with an idea. He rushed down to his local 'Party City' (a costume supply store) and purchased a $4.99 wig. The SECOND he put that wig on his head and claimed to be a woman the jobs literally came rolling in (Kim and Kim). This did so much damage to his brain that he subconsciously knew he had two options. Abject poverty in his joblessness, due to his skin color and sex; or Normal poverty (Because IDW Comics pays trash page rates) and being socially invincible in the comic book industry for being one of the first (((transgender))) comic book writers. His psyche snapped forever and, faced with having his career end forever, he glued the Party City wig to his head forever, becoming "Maggs", a fake identity he invented to get work.

To illustrate how badly mentally ill he became, in 2017 he went on twitter to complain about his apartment becoming infested with bed bugs. Bed bugs are disgusting, and are only able to take root in filthy environments like Chris Chan's house. That meant that Brian was living in absolute squalor and filth, and instead of just cleaning his home, he decided twitter was a better use of his time.

1/2

Attached: brendan.png (430 KB, 895x446)

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Yes, but if they start hormone blockers early their penis is small and stunted and theres not enough to work with and they have to use anus tissue too. This is what happened with Jazz Jennings of I Am Jazz fame. See here his mother laughing about how his new vagina wont be able to take a big cock. His half penis half anus vagina ended up exploding anyway

Attached: 1549444205762.webm (2.51 MB, 1408x788)

Brandon Brown
Brandon Brown

Attached: 1552469563438.jpg (74 KB, 767x960)

Brayden Hughes
Brayden Hughes

these threads again
why must you do me like this anons ?
you are literally demoralizing me with this slaneeshi shit.
i want out of this ride.
now.

Attached: 1559506763679.jpg (43 KB, 477x700)

Evan Martin
Evan Martin

It's worse than that.

Attached: Pregnant-Thor.jpg (83 KB, 1192x670)

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

Women can have penises, women with penises can have periods. Bigots.

Jonathan Collins
Jonathan Collins

My sides have left fucking orbit

Attached: manykeks.jpg (5 KB, 161x250)

Charles Rivera
Charles Rivera

Attached: 1558543462339.jpg (97 KB, 879x900)

Zachary Lopez
Zachary Lopez

Why are trannies incapable of reason? Every single even slight argument a tranny just goes "NO U BIGOT" and absolutely refuses to accept anything other than unconditional praise and agreement.

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

Well said. If people who embrace LGBTQ+123LMNOP could explain "muh feelings" that way, maybe it'd be half-sound.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

muh freedumb
muh right to happiness
muh identity
Alternatively, just blame the jews

Parker Russell
Parker Russell

Imagine shoving frozen tomato juice up your wound hole and expect to be taken seriously

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

Attached: 1552446581096.webm (2.92 MB, 1280x720)

Jordan Wilson
Jordan Wilson

I really love crossdressing, wearing jewelry and sucking big dildos.
It makes me feel covered and warm inside.
But after I cum, I immediately revert back to being a "normal" guy.
I would never let them chop my dick off, but I do like wearing fake boobs.

How can I overcome this? Or should I just accept this as a part of me?
I wish I was more manly and less feminine.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

It was beautifully written, user

Ian Diaz
Ian Diaz

Maybe the globohomo elites are right. Maybe we should have a plague.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

Attached: no.jpg (46 KB, 312x312)

Lincoln Adams
Lincoln Adams

slaneeshi
More of a nurgle thing isn't it?

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

I remember that story. The tranny wasn't there, they get in "her" room, smells like absolute shit, piss bottles everywhere and all the stolen tampons from the other girls soaking in cups. Because drinking it = hormones or whatever... absolute horror.

Probably not, it has to be a specialty

Attached: 1564547911755.jpg (135 KB, 600x800)

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

Attached: 1549492405693.jpg (250 KB, 586x774)

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

this thread

Attached: 12-04-12-strawberry-crc3a8me-pie-mcdonalds.jpg (1.47 MB, 3274x2114)

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

i don't remember nurgle having tranny demons.
go refresh your memory based warhammer brother.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

Post mangled wound hole or stop larping

Kevin Hernandez
Kevin Hernandez

Attached: 1552418092505.png (1.81 MB, 1366x926)

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

He eventually was given his shot, and blew it, because, ironically, instead of putting his energy into the dream he destroyed himself to reach, his mentally ill self instead went on twitter in the character of "Maggs" and began threatening and scaring off potential customers. He destroyed his body and brain to sneak.into the comic book industry, and then blew it when he was finally there. He now is back to writing trash comics that get cancelled after three issues for no sales.

Listening to anything Brian Visagio says is listening to a mental and spiritual casualty of this broken world (((they))) have created for us. Brian words should be considered the same standing as a homeless man on the street screaming about lizard people. Don't pity him, look upon him and know that this is the future if we don't stop it.

2/2

(No, I am not ya boi Zach)

Attached: IMG-0471.jpg (80 KB, 427x640)

Caleb Moore
Caleb Moore

So this is how it be like it is:

I've been on Jow Forums since 2007 roughly and I have seen shit that would make most people puke and laughed at it as I did, but these fucking trans threads are something I can never stomach. I don't know why I feel so fucking terrified of them, if it's the psychial gore aspects alone or the combination of severely mentally disturbed people that are allowed to behave like this freely in western society.

Attached: 1465739503965.jpg (15 KB, 316x202)

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

What did they say in the thread? Do you have an archived link?

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

I am glad to know that when I can see stuff like this and remain firmly repulsed. The Jew may have taken much from me in this life, but I will always find this sort of thing disgusting.

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

The progressives destroy themselves
Feminists and trannys begin to hate each other I love it fuck both of them

Hudson Cooper
Hudson Cooper

Not as woke as you, thank God.

Attached: image.jpg (548 KB, 1583x2048)

Jason Adams
Jason Adams

I think women made a deal with the trannies to gain power over the patriarchy. It's the future they chose.

Attached: Vader.jpg (77 KB, 625x419)

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

Freud made everything up and there was no truth to anything he ever came up with and i suspect the same goes for this post is the same.
But i agree it was enjoyable to read and sounded like it could be true
In any case trannies are delusional. I dont mind transvestites who just want to dress as women but know they are actually men. However the ones who think themselves women are a danger to society

Brayden Gonzalez
Brayden Gonzalez

wrong pic

Attached: darth-vader-i-am-altering-the-deal.png (178 KB, 368x460)

Cooper Harris
Cooper Harris

Has he suicided yet?

Him realizing the mistake is glorious.

Carson Stewart
Carson Stewart

The first time I saw it I genuinely almost puked. I've seen alot of terrible shit on this site and none of it has ever made me gag. But for some reason that story almost got me. .

Isaac Morales
Isaac Morales

Attached: 1550055063569.jpg (64 KB, 1024x482)

Isaac King
Isaac King

Proud of you girl! Just stay strong and FUCK those fucking bigot ASS HOLES who say it's your diet of diet coke and fried cheese!

...It's not an abomination to humanity, it's my gender identity!

Charles Bell
Charles Bell

They say that not brushing your teeth takes many years off of your life, just because of the amount of bacteria constantly making their way into your bloodstream through tiny wounds in your gums, causing a kind of constant, low-grade inflammatory response.
Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

Does their gaping axe wound drip blood, puss, and mucous? It's not the same thing as menstruation fren.

Jason James
Jason James

Naw, it was worth it. Interesting read.

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

Yeah, yeah you're right.
I was just thinking of all the rot and disease.

Anthony Phillips
Anthony Phillips

Attached: 1547364550342.jpg (112 KB, 528x640)

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Almost, but the girly insult is off base. The reason why girly is insulting, or manly for girls is insulting, or faggot, or even how gay men will be catty and accuse eachother of being straight is insulting is because you're being accused of exhibiting qualities of something you're not supposed to be. A boy or man isnt supposed to be girly or ladylike, a girl or woman isnt supposed to be manly, etc. So while girly by itself isnt an insulting thing, when applied to a boy it means deep seated failure to be a boy. And how would it not sting a little bit failing to be a boy when that's what you are?

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

Because their entire identity is based on controlling how they are perceived by others. They don't dress like a woman or chop off their dicks to have people call them "Sir".

Jacob Hernandez
Jacob Hernandez

Stahp please,i can watch mexican cartel gore videos,but looking at the pictures in this thread fuck me up.
i legit feel anger and digust.

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

bla bla left brain
But listen to yourself, you're talking about specific objective causology in what you also admit is an inherent ambiguous thing. Don't you see the logical contradiction in that? Like I said, I don't completely dismiss psychology, it has some truths and values just like voodoo. But as a specific tool to determine objective complex mechanisms it's pretty useless, that's all I'm saying. Sure, trannies might be because of undersocialization by boomer parents. I have no way of knowing, and you don't either because your whole hypothesis is completely untesteable.

Social psychology IS a science, since it uses survey answers for its empirical measurements. And while I suspect you're going to deride that too, you have to admit they might reflect some underlying reality.
Yes, I'm going to deride that too. It's true modern science has a big hard-on for statistics because it's easy to do and easy to confirm your biases with, but that doesn't make it good science.

Otherwise, why listen to anyone at all?
Now you're getting it. This is why the previous incarnation of science, the one that actually worked and produced results was based on reproducible experiment. That's completely out of style now of course, which has given us all these new and interesting "sciences" that attempt to cater to the peasant mindset that demands answers to religious and philosophical questions through the cultural zeitgeist (which today is pop-science.)

sure, no Newton is never going to arise there
That's correct. The new academies and their plebbitor scientism cult is never going to veer towards objective truth unless completely reconstructed. Following them along into the dark age they're headed towards is a generally bad idea. For now it's gender studies and psychology and climatology, but like I said, there are already heresies entrenched in biology and physics and other classical sciences.

Attached: bsm.png (3.45 MB, 1920x1080)

Ayden Cox
Ayden Cox

Thanks for the insight, this is a really good example of someone having to lower the difficulty settings of life. How well did you know Mags? You seem to be moderately involved in their life.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Soon

Attached: 1550122731418.jpg (158 KB, 649x682)

Mason James
Mason James

Attached: 1564673788065.jpg (1.66 MB, 2102x4080)

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

Are surgeons required to perform this fucking shit on request or can they say no?

Attached: thisfuckingthread.jpg (54 KB, 724x424)

Ryder Anderson
Ryder Anderson

Attached: wowza.jpg (46 KB, 470x270)

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

When they dont understand the majority of people see them as some insane methed out bum. When I lived in texas I remember always seeing some dude with a pot belly and a brown beard wearing some trashy $3 blonde wig, a blue crop top and booty shorts that were begging for the suffering to end. From what I understand the fucknut was homeless and went walking around town all day harassing people for money. Dude was out in the 110 degree sun so ill give him that at least.

Cameron Turner
Cameron Turner

Attached: wreckingballs.webm (2.95 MB, 854x480)

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Because what you're talking to isn't human. It's a programed routine installed by the ideology. It's a tiny, pathetic daemon, too dumb and limited to think of an honest response to any questioning. What it thrives on, besides indulging autogynephilia, is being able to exert power over other people-- and trust me, it is a rush to boss people around, especially if you've never been in a position of respect in your life. That alone is enough to make some people put on a dress and a fright wig and inject god knows what chemicals.

They've basically been tricked into becoming slaves. It's the exact same thing that happens to people who join a cult. The cult gives them answers, tells them they don't have to give up their unacceptable habits, and it provides a sense of stability and normality, even power and competence. But it takes everything else they have, leaving them a hollowed out parroting puppet slave.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

It’s immoral to say no

Christopher Cooper
Christopher Cooper

What the fuck is that yellow shit?! What the fuck is happening here in general what the fuck?

Attached: 1561353792889.png (146 KB, 458x477)

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Attached: 1562185356323.jpg (861 KB, 1080x1688)

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Gotta stuff that gash with gauze or it'll cauterize. And so starts the dilation journey, reopening the wound daily.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

I think it's more similar to a fetish

There are actually shitloads of reports from trannies that start on HRT that they have lost their desire to transition. Once their libido goes away, the don't want to transition as much. Really interesting stuff. Imagen that you chop your balls off, and then realize that you don't want to be a tranny, no wonder they are in the 40% club

Ian Rodriguez
Ian Rodriguez

You know what it is user.

Andrew Allen
Andrew Allen

You know what, that looks tender.

Robert Bailey
Robert Bailey

Only certain ones do. The surgery has a 30%+ complication rate

Attached: 1549865953624.png (722 KB, 742x745)

Isaac Martin
Isaac Martin

Yes we know women get periods. But not trans females, that's what the OP is stating.

Daniel Hughes
Daniel Hughes

We don't.
t. ranny

Attached: 1557974849885.jpg (482 KB, 2730x4096)

Blake Barnes
Blake Barnes

And what a journey it is

Attached: 2016-01-xx-chettawut-clinic-post-op-instructions-3-dilation-schedule-full-page.jpg (268 KB, 900x1274)

Wyatt Campbell
Wyatt Campbell

Im not ok after seeing that. Why is that I can see people being killed or mutilated and not feel disgusted, but whenever I see this Im disturbed. Maybe because they do this shit voluntarily.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

That's exactly why it's uncomfortable, but you're making it sound like it's just imposed by social custom-- I think it's a deep, instinctive response. Boys want to separate themselves from girls for reasons they can't really articulate. At least I know I couldn't at that age. Femininity just unnerved me so I blocked it out of my mind as much as possible.

Kayden Parker
Kayden Parker

Someone ought to do a virgin post op vs chad ladyboy

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

Mississippian here. Can confirm niggers eat horse pussy

Kayden Sanders
Kayden Sanders

Good reading

Attached: tenor.png (367 KB, 532x398)

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

It's just downright hilarious that these people exclusively blame the high suicide rates on being oppressed or unaccepted, instead of realizing that for most of these people; they're actually suffering from multiple undiagnosed mental illnesses.

Zachary Robinson
Zachary Robinson

women in 1999: being a woman is more than just make up and nails, we're tough and can do things too!

women in 2019: putting on a dress makes you a woman that's all it takes

How???????

Attached: surlykingoftheeggfort.webm (2.72 MB, 626x360)

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

Attached: 4007F2F3-70A5-480E-A586-C1AE6B333CB8.gif (2.58 MB, 320x240)

Wyatt Sanders
Wyatt Sanders

Reminds me of those old BME pain olympics shock videos. Could argue the authenticity of those, at least. This is just pure, unfettered evil.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

It's so insane. Crossdressers are degenerate, but they're just men who want to be fabulous *jazzhands*. We never normalized crossdressers when I was younger, they were freaks.
Now kids mutilate themselves, destroys their biological chemical balance and somehow, everyone is supposed to accept it and act like nothing is wrong. And of course you can't try to stop your kid, the state is the parent now.
Then people wonder why MGTOW exists and why people don't have or want kids.

Attached: sub.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)

Adrian Fisher
Adrian Fisher

You know damn well the majority of women dont buy that shit. Most of them probably just say it to avoid confrontation.

Camden Price
Camden Price

Attached: jBTxj2zcY.png (404 KB, 1000x1070)

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

Satan approves.

Attached: F0C55456-F8C6-4426-A31A-C30AEC674EB3.gif (787 KB, 200x200)

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Social psychology IS a science, since it uses survey answers for its empirical measurements.

Are you fucking retarded? You have no idea about probability or statistics and you're claiming that FUCKING SURVEY ANSWERS make shit a science?

What a fucking brainlet.

Attached: 1565799408035.jpg (100 KB, 765x960)

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

That yellow shit is gauze they shoved in there and it got soaked with pus?

In 50 years, this tranny craze will be looked back upon as abuse of the mentally ill, just like lobotomy is now.

Luke Richardson
Luke Richardson

EXTERMINATE

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

We’ll said user.

Zachary Ortiz
Zachary Ortiz

Dentist here, and this is true, but people don’t believe us when we say it so whatevs.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

They cant take your kids away for that. Its within the realm of free speech. So long as the child isn't physically and emotionally abused, or in a home where its a hazard to their health, they cant do shit. Monitor your kids cartoons heavily. Send them to public school to redpill them into hating niggers, then send them to private school. Tell them that trannys are crazy people. If you're somewhere that would expel a child for thinking that, move to the south (for the americans reading). You wont be chastised for hating trannys here. If you are, it would be very rare.

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

maybe they really are women

Ryder Thompson
Ryder Thompson

EU flag
pottery

Nathan Long
Nathan Long

Attached: 18150008-2D2C-42EE-A97B-79F9883C1BBD.gif (1.52 MB, 311x223)

David Bennett
David Bennett

What's the big distinction? I understand there are degrees of bad, but transvestites are also bad. Their degeneracy opens the doors to just that danger to society you describe. Slippery slope is not a "fallacy", gender roles and family structure ought to be guarded to the point where people aren't allowed to do these things.

Isaac Taylor
Isaac Taylor

I can't really imagine anything worse than willfully and gleefully being convinced to remove your reproductive organs thus voluntarily ending your genetic line. It's pure fucking evil and we're taught to not only tolerate it, but celebrate it.

Mason Barnes
Mason Barnes

How the fuck do they even take a piss without it being extremely painful? I feel like this shit would fuck your urinary tract up in indescribable ways.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

it'll come, already you hear stories like the functioning autistic 13yo girl in the US that got convinced she was a boy by another trans, and the school and teachers are totally undermining the parents' wishes and demands, keeping calling the girl by her boy name.
In Ontario it's 100% the kids decision, and if you try to change the kids' mind they'll take away the child. Maybe other provinces too, I didn't bother researching more, rage is not healthy.

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

But listen to yourself
I am. You aren't. I just explained to you exactly why what you're saying doesn't matter in this particular case yet you cling to it. You can't see what you're not adjusted to see, that's really all there is to it.

Sure, trannies might be because of undersocialization by boomer parents. I have no way of knowing, and you don't either because your whole hypothesis is completely untesteable.
Actually that particular hypothesis IS testable. We know, for example, that infants that are prevented from forming attachments to one person as their main caregiver have extreme mental disabilities later on. It's not a huge stretch to design a study (i.e. experiment) to test this.

It's true modern science has a big hard-on for statistics because it's easy to do and easy to confirm your biases with, but that doesn't make it good science.
I'll allow that statistics is a level of abstraction away from reality, so some people do it wrong, and others intentionally use it to mislead, but that doesn't mean it's useless. If you understand what you're doing, you can extract incredible insights-- that can be acted on to a clear result.

This is why the previous incarnation of science, the one that actually worked and produced results was based on reproducible experiment.
Statistical studies basically ARE experiments... just in retrospect. It's the best you can do in a society where setting up a bunch of Truman Show experiments is infeasible. You're mistaking necessary affordances, things that introduce uncertainty, for outright lies. This is exactly what I said earlier-- hardcore left brained people can't deal with ambiguity. It's black or white, reproducible or not. They can't accept a fractional confidence in a particular outcome-- in their world you either know something or you don't.

(left/right brain is an oversimplification but it works as a description)

Lincoln Price
Lincoln Price

This is the "best" one I've ever seen

Caleb Thomas
Caleb Thomas

yeah, the suicide rate is more or less the same in all countries. Showing that it doesn't have much to do with tolerance or culture. These people are mentally ill and doctors that has the patient's best interest in mind shouldn't play along with their illness.

Grayson Gomez
Grayson Gomez

That sounds like an absolute fucking nightmare. user, if you have kids please flee. Also, what state did this happen in? There would be an uproar if this happened in the southern states. Kids would be pulled from the school in an instant. 75% of people in the south are christian, and 15% are catholic. That includes just about everyone in the education system. I mean it whenever I say that shit would not fly down here.

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

Otherwise, why listen to anyone at all?
Now you're getting it
If you don't consider people's opinions, you end up with an overly scientific view of humanity, you start to believe you can just remake them in the image of your own ideal.

People are irrational, it's true. But you can't just dismiss them as "irrational" in your grand scheme because life itself is also irrational. If you try to run human affairs like a science, you end up undermining a very important part of life. And the further you push society away from things that affirm life (like religion, I'm sorry to say) the more likely you are to end up in soviet russia, maoist china, or nazi germany... Or clown world.

"sciences" that attempt to cater to the peasant mindset that demands answers to religious and philosophical questions through the cultural zeitgeist (which today is pop-science.)
The problem is that people are looking to science for answers to what are fundamentally religious questions. So they give root access to their minds to hucksters.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Fuck that. This shit is wrong and there is no justification for it or logical reason to do it. Period.There is nothing more immoral than this shit

Leo Parker
Leo Parker

Having an artificial gash bleed constantly because it's an open wound is NOT a period.

Attached: Dildoes.jpg (119 KB, 1024x743)

Brody Evans
Brody Evans

When they dont understand the majority of people see them as some insane methed out bum.
I think a lot of them understand that well. It seems like the whole point is to be as disgusting as possible while forcing everyone else to praise you for being stunning and brave.

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

The child abuse is what bothers me the most. Putting kids on off-label cancer drugs to stop puberty, when most of the time their body's natural puberty cures any gender dysphoria. They're literally creating trans kids by preventing puberty. Its fucked.

period.
Hheh

Attached: Transkids.jpg (79 KB, 480x640)

Liam Turner
Liam Turner

They wont be so "stunning and brave" whenever they reach their mid 30s and their skin begins to sag. That and the older a man gets the more body hair grows. They will be anatomically fucked by age 40. Like some kinda freak experiment.

Parker Ward
Parker Ward

Do the majority of normal human beings actually give a shit about "pride month" and the parades and gallivanting around naked around children because it's "muh pride"? I seriously doubt it yet it's force-fed down our throats on the daily. You can't get away from it anymore. Fuck the frogs, they're turning the kids gay

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Because when that does happen, The ones that havent committed suicide will spend every penny they can on facial reconstruction, body hair removal, and skin tightening surgery. Find me a tranny that isnt some celebrity that has that sort of money.

Blake Price
Blake Price

Is anyone else experience actual literal physical pain from reading this thread? "I'm literally shaking rn" but unironically.

Attached: cd757f53c4eee2ad3ee5e8247e4bc2978150763f66350fb6860afb76705f1145.jpg (13 KB, 387x309)

Julian Jenkins
Julian Jenkins

When you want to get a vagina but get a cloaca instead
Do you think it will start to lay eggs, too?

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

Although it's clear we're being exterminated, I wouldn't give up on a family unit. It's a vital solution to this.. Ever since the death of the family unit, we've had a plethora of mental illness and, well, threads like this now exist.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

No, the majority of people dont give a flying shit. Most of us go about our lives dealing with the bullshit.

Attached: pain.jpg (16 KB, 600x315)

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

I feel ya user
I'll probably feel like puking for the entire day thanks to what I've seen even though I skipped the worst parts.

the fact that this is celebrated by people makes my stomach turn in a way I haven't felt for a long time

Grayson Foster
Grayson Foster

I really was better off not knowing about the fake periods.

Attached: fuck-it.-just-fuck-it.gif (3.73 MB, 320x240)

Dominic Gutierrez
Dominic Gutierrez

Attached: 1560815122835.jpg (45 KB, 640x404)

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

No, they'll become broadcast spawners. Just spraying their various gametes all over the place, to grow wherever they land.

Ryan Long
Ryan Long

Attached: tenor.gif (106 KB, 220x167)

Charles Fisher
Charles Fisher

God fucking damnit I thought I was completely desensitized.

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

They do not age gracefully

Attached: 1559942598420.jpg (90 KB, 600x749)

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Good post, user.

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

Pottery.

Anthony King
Anthony King

The rabbit hole always goes deeper

Attached: 20190221-210849.jpg (44 KB, 253x234)

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

"New study shows bananas cause cancer"
"Study shows having less sex improves lifespan"
"2019 poll shows 65% of white males make more money than minority males"

There's an infinite amount of stupid fucking pseudo-science "studies" and "statistics" based on absolutely nothing credible and do nothing but circle the bowl only to totally contradict themselves.

Look at this fucking swill

ctvnews.ca/lifestyle/stare-at-seagulls-to-stop-them-stealing-your-snacks-study-shows-1.4539559

Lincoln Sanders
Lincoln Sanders

Dragon Warrior games

womenarestupid.site/blog/dragon-warrior-is-the-first-and-best-rpg

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

I'm fascinated by psychology and psychiatry and the philosophy of mind. What books would you recommend to get me started?

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

From most of what I've read about people who actually do this shit, they spend the rest of their miserable lives dribbling piss and shit all over their thighs. No wonder so many just an hero

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

don't you mean the raptor hole?

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

Mass psychosis is real?

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

nah, I'm good thanks mate.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Only part of Canada that isn't 150% fucked is the very rural areas. Go join an Amish/Mennonite colony or something. I really want to start growing my own food. Would love to just homeschool my kids and keep them out of that system completely.

Leo Hall
Leo Hall

youtu.be/pqfsZi2HCYc

Check out this thing.

Attached: 1565728659189.jpg (9 KB, 226x258)

Landon Young
Landon Young

The world was more beautiful without me seeing this

Matthew Morgan
Matthew Morgan

What is a period?

Julian Hill
Julian Hill

It's fucking accelerated quelling.
At insurance company (my) expense, mong.

Nathan Wood
Nathan Wood

It's punctuation that goes at the end of a sentence.

Dylan Edwards
Dylan Edwards

Menstruation is not for men

Isaac Barnes
Isaac Barnes

Doesnt that meat rot? They change it if does?

Dylan Morris
Dylan Morris

When even feminists are sick of your shit.

Attached: 1560723718450.png (483 KB, 960x891)

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

But it's not correct for men to experience that. They have to leave the home, the soft bed and warm hearth, to keep the species alive.
Jesus Christ user, that's a deep sentenced.

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

hunched man stance with arms flared out
nothing feminine about this dude
this is what i've noticed about almost all trannies, especially the ones that start @ age 25+

Matthew James
Matthew James

Trannies could only wish their holes would go that deep

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

From what I've read... They usually just get sepsis and end up in the emergency room after not being able to afford any more treatment.

Charles Lee
Charles Lee

Shock, disbelief, concern, and then disdain in that order.

When I saw the video of the asian doctor snipping the guys nuts off while he was awake and conscious was fucking unbearable. Huge wave of terror and I've seen a lot of shit on this website.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

Lol the guy is an escort too. That rabbithole is long a d disgusting.

Josiah Allen
Josiah Allen

I thought this was a picture of a fish head. Then I looked closer.

Dylan Harris
Dylan Harris

they are doing this to children

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

So fucking retarded. I dated a bitch who would spout these off at me. Had to dump her.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

I laughed but it's not funny because it'll probably fucking happen at this rate

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

Attached: 6966529b-c680-459d-8d41-8ebecaa48949.jpg (908 KB, 1536x2044)

William Turner
William Turner

hahahahaha
he has tattooed
gay wanker
on his arms

you know why?

BECAUSE THATS ALL HE EVER BE

Henry Long
Henry Long

I'm waiting to be walking around and see some asshat with a box of mcdicks fries beckoning a fucking seagull with a death-stare

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

eat the pussy, bigot

Attached: zk1m8fcqq0g31.jpg (431 KB, 2320x3088)

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

I see she went for the lance armstrong look. Good choice

Attached: rzWUNwa.png (614 KB, 686x533)

Owen Martin
Owen Martin

no but serious
this thread is making me ill
what is just wrong with those people
mentally and physically
you can't tell me that its attractive
at this point its just naive ignorance
how can the mind allow this is what astonishes me

Sebastian Johnson
Sebastian Johnson

For now

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

This is (((Dr. Frankenstein))) tier shit

Grayson Rodriguez
Grayson Rodriguez

good god just imagine the level of mentally ill you'd have to be to do this, and society condones and encourages it.

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

yea right

how can you live with that?

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Thought there were 2 dicks in the thumbnail

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

"It makes them happy"

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

You know, why did I open a tranny thread on Jow Forums? I KNEW it was going to feature gross fucking pictures of mutilated crotches, and I'm eating breakfast, yet I clicked anyway. I am stupid.

Attached: 1441057597896.jpg (5 KB, 125x125)

James Peterson
James Peterson

thats super infected

Juan Wright
Juan Wright

no you're wrong mr. skeleton

Landon Garcia
Landon Garcia

mmmmm country ham!

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

rareddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/baomys/my_housemates_and_i_1922f_just_discovered_that/

Attached: D-6BwDpXsAI6pQg.jpg (225 KB, 663x1200)

Jonathan Rivera
Jonathan Rivera

Attached: 1565734158642.png (204 KB, 389x378)

Carter Ward
Carter Ward

Attached: milk-bags.jpg (25 KB, 200x223)

Levi Bell
Levi Bell

Must be nice connecting to nature with your natural GRS, and natural hormone treatments you have to take for the rest of your life.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Hmmm. So lots see. So far we have:
Shoving rods up wound hole to keep from healing which often causes hair to get stuck insde
Stealing tampons and menstral cups, as well as freezing fucking tomato soup and shoving into crusty bunghole
Dildo's they will derive no pleasure from other than their sick fetish
Pissing like a completely disabled person
Yeah its a real fucking wonder why they get infected. I hate that these people cant get help because theyre enabled by dipshits who say it isnt a mental illness. Gender doesnt even have to be a fucking factor. This is just major self mutilation.

Carson Collins
Carson Collins

Kek, this is what father's get when they don't beat their wives into submission

Levi Davis
Levi Davis

we live in hell on earth. I will not subject my children to this fuckery. I'd sooner move to Australia or some shit.

Camden Diaz
Camden Diaz

You will have to put a pink dildo in your multilated part everyday for atleast 3 years in a row, Afterwards your body will be accustomed (shocked, violated) too it, Enjoy your (((vag))) !

Attached: DontBlametheParents.webm (2.8 MB, 800x502)

William Flores
William Flores

Still waiting user. Wipe and write good damn it

Jace White
Jace White

Shekelberg pls

Attached: 1563172324788.jpg (52 KB, 612x552)

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

Looks completely normal and brave to me.

Attached: 1555993222926.png (690 KB, 579x579)

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

Thank you so much user. I couldn't find it for the life of me

Chase Sullivan
Chase Sullivan

My childhood friend turned out to be one of these mtf weirdos. They are fucked in the head, and blame society for it with some mental gymnastics.

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

Ooh I didnt have this pic. Thanks!

Attached: 1550540187713.jpg (47 KB, 640x480)

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Attached: mtf-tranny-fake-periods.jpg (107 KB, 1024x818)

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

autogynephilia
I have found out about this word last tuesday, I am going too see a very very good and depressed friend soon who is becoming (((female))) Could you and other anons pray for me that this IS the answer he is looking for? I unironicaly believe ALOT ALOT of people need to be aware of that word and the syndrom, Not even the (((clinic))) will mention the word.

Hudson Morris
Hudson Morris

I know a girl who just went mtf. My best friends cousin. Chick was always quite fucked in the head. Would go through several different phases to try to be different and get peoples attention. From what my friend and I have observed, she is a compulsive liar and very likely histrionic. You could see it when she'd be around a bunch of different people. She would take the basics of what she knew about a person and talk about liking that thing on the most stereotypical level, and switch between what her opinions actually were. She went from being a gamer girl, to wiccan, to satanist, to christian, to straight, to gay, to trans, to a druggie, to a nigger lover, to stealing shit, etc. Think of a stupid phase and shes gone through it. She's refused going to therapy. Every time I go to my friends house, she has some new story to tell about some bullshit shes done. Apparentely she went through a daddy/baby girl phase with some freak. My best friend banished her from ever coming to their house because they have a baby. Supposedly, she went to taiwan to get her mutilation done. We know damn well she didnt because shes an unemployed retard.

Justin Barnes
Justin Barnes

I've see so much fucked up on shit on here that i can just look at it now even after eating. is something wrong with me?

Liam Murphy
Liam Murphy

Attached: 1565907384488.png (848 KB, 1554x840)

David Jackson
David Jackson

The trans cult vehemently denies AGP and Blanchard's Typology for the most part. It's likely your friend has already heard of AGP and has been told by his trans cult friends that it is just a hateful diagnosis made by transphobes to invalidate their real female identity.

Attached: 1515980552200.jpg (1.01 MB, 1600x2382)

Logan Diaz
Logan Diaz

This is straight from silent hill.

Jack Gonzalez
Jack Gonzalez

Unironically?

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

girl who just went mtf
(((She)))
I hope your mutt country collapseses all this tranny and degenerate ideas all come from the USA you are the great Satan after all

Blake White
Blake White

Correction. I meant FTM.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Yeah probably. They eat boiled pig intestines and chicken feet. Why wouldnt they eat horse pussy.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

I apologize for my fucky wucky. Sumi masen. I am a retard who hasnt slept in 26 hours.

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

No the whole "never saw myself as a male, always liked working with girls, feel comfortable" really hit me with how user portrayed it as a "safe feeling" that they long for, Has the mother and father of webm related, Mom is quite absent and just says "k" to everything and dad acts like a totall hardass, The webm portrays him so incredibly well that i am only focusing on his face and how he could have prevented this if he would not just spout boomer-tier words, My friend did have a bank account till he was 18 (and that is only because law requirs it) and i was the one dragging his ass to open a savings account! This is stuff your parents should have done and i am the one out of my friend group with the (((official))) dysfunctional 1 parent family.
Hey, No he never really ventured on the internet, He only had a smartphone last year and does not even have a laptop, PS4 only and no anime games either, Something purely psychological must be going on, I have not mentioned AGP and my friend is ALWAYS saying that if i have a cure, i should give him one (and he is very impressionable with loving words considering his parents do not give it too him (factor) and rarely if never talk too him on a personal note.)

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

Attached: nmehu15.jpg (23 KB, 400x400)

William Howard
William Howard

Gee Bill, how come your doctor gave you two pussies?

Kayden King
Kayden King

lmao you can tell this was made by a dude who likes to fuck shemales or is really attracted to them but terrified of being labled gay. This is the kind of mental run around (reach around?) someone would do if they were desperately trying to show people that somehow they aren't gay because they fucked a particular type of shemale and had extensive laminated sheets of pictographs showing why they aren't gay for sucking on wee wee or putting their penis inside a boy butt.

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

My oh my....is there a face on that nose?

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

I'm not trying to be edgy. I really want to know if this is normal.

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

Only canada? I can choose between a bag, a jug and a bottle here. (bags are the best desu)

Daniel Sullivan
Daniel Sullivan

I got you senpai.

Cameron Perez
Cameron Perez

Sounds like she got fiddled when she was little, Especially how it indeed comes over as very histrionic

Attached: 1565942290283.png (615 KB, 700x700)

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

This is me, had a very soft father and an overbearing mother. Had autogynephilic arousal before I learned how to like girls.

Easton Long
Easton Long

You can become desensitized, it's normal in that sense, but generally speaking, it's not normal.

Isaiah Richardson
Isaiah Richardson

Fire up the ovens, I'm suddenly feeling some Tranny-hate.

Attached: Tranny-Crying.webm (2.35 MB, 1280x720)

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

Possibly. She didnt have a father figure as he was a drunkard and a drug addict. The mom works in an office and makes pretty sweet money. Both her kids were spoiled as fuck. Her sister turned into a nigger loving party whore that will likely end up dead because for some reason, she thinks its a good idea to say nigger in front of them.

As for the tranny, I asked my friend what she was like as a kid. Even when she was very small, she was really fucking weird. She would tell adults lies constantly, and not little white ones. She would claim to have been beaten the shit out of though she was perfectly fine, claim someone was murdered, really insane unsettling shit. She would stare at walls for long periods of time, and bite people just for the fucking thrill. A literal psychopath in the making. I wouldnt doubt she'll end up either in prison or a mental ward eventually.

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

No fucking way

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Yeah that is fiddled by riddler, I will pray for her but it does not excuse her behaviour at all, Sounds like a dysfunctional family.

Kevin Flores
Kevin Flores

10/10 post desu.

Thomas Gonzalez
Thomas Gonzalez

proof plz

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

funny thing is, the mom seems pretty normal. Though not a good mother. They were never beaten or yelled at and lived in a really nice house. But the mom did drink and party so yeah theres your answer. Also, thank you user. But prayer will not help this demon. She is too far gone.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

First off, don't give him the satisfaction of calling him "Maggs" or "Magdalene". His name is Brian, and putting on a wig will never change that.

I know him the same way that Encyclopedia Dramatica "Knows" Chris Chan. Brian Visagio is a MASSIVE lolcow in the comics/comicsgate community. Literally every time people start to forget he exists he does or says something massively stupid (like attempt to insert himself into women's issues) and people make fun of him, causing him to breakdown and rant about transphobia.

By the way, his comic book, the one he was given because he's a tranny? The main characters are trannys too. And they are perfect, have no flaws, everyone in the story loves them, and they fight evil bigots. It's the most embarrassing self insert mary sue you can imagine.

And the hilarious thing is that he's not the only one who did it. """Tamara""" (aka Thomas) Bonvillain is almost as big a lolcow, and did the same shit. Pic related is Thomas before he decided he was a woman. Almost no work for two years. Then boom, once he becomes a tranny, the work comes rolling in because "You don't wanna be a transphobe, DO YOU comic book companies!?". At least Tommy boy just colors and doesn't write.

Before pic

Attached: Thomas.png (407 KB, 1440x1776)

Ryder Rivera
Ryder Rivera

after pic

Attached: thomas-post-faggotry.png (653 KB, 1440x2259)

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

You mean hes the creator of Steven Universe

Attached: doomed.jpg (56 KB, 552x552)

Owen Torres
Owen Torres

Yes Canadian milk get bags

Yes they're gross (in a way I 100% did NOT see coming and will not elaborate on)

Brayden Rodriguez
Brayden Rodriguez

Education begins at home, Far too many people think too easy and casual about where kids are raised, My friend (trans) has been going too (((special ed))) since age 6-18 !!!!! Learning absolutely NOTHING and being with people who either are misdiagnosed of were straight up young deliquents (many of my school mates currently... oh boy!)

longing to go home and play vidya was most of their main priority, And Genx parents ofcourse enable and allowed it (How many times i heard my friends and my own parents say how awesome it is for us kids that TV is 24/7 and there are video games, They needed to go outside when they were young! ha! they sure had it bad)

Almost the same goes for normies except they became too NPC like and not capable of any self thought, I bet that all of the trauma of special school and the neglect at home brought this upon him, Your friend her parents were most likely the same, thinking that school would solve everything.

Gabriel Allen
Gabriel Allen

imagine the smell

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

This is hilarious, thanks for replying. I actually knew Brian from another website like 10 years ago. He was a semi-regular around there, never once expressed how he wanted to be trans or anything. I'm guessing he came to that realization that claiming to be trans would net him work after I knew him.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit