Today I learned that M2F trans people can have periods. How woke are you Jow Forums?

Today I learned that M2F trans people can have periods. How woke are you Jow Forums?

Attached: Lunacy01.png (900x900, 784K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

brave. beautiful.

Attached: canada_milk_bag.jpg (584x402, 77K)

yes, we do get periods. yes, we do have uteruses. yes, we do have ovaries. fuck off

>How woke are you Jow Forums?
Apparently so fast asleep that I might as well be dead.

>periods
Ofc you will keep bleeding as long as you have an open wound u filthy degenerate.

Attached: 1562327195475.jpg (734x971, 146K)

daily reminder that this is TOTALLY FINE and NOT A MENTAL ILLNESS BTW

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-235249_2.png (1076x1744, 1.09M)

this is COMPLETELY NORMAL and something that a SANE HUMAN BEING IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would do to their body, yep.

Attached: total-phalloplasty-stage-two-urethroplasty-lg-M1220058.jpg (530x706, 55K)

I guess I'd have periods too if I had multiple giant ass gaping wounds in my groin area where my dick used to be.

user plz, you will offend the surgeon who created this beautiful work of art
it is clearly a delicately constructed artisanal vagina and not a series of random stab wounds.

Dilating flesh wounds doesn't count as periods

Attached: 1565426130227.jpg (239x237, 10K)

Right after my size 11 steel toe cap kicks him in the cunt? Sure, sure then he can.

IT DOES, STOP BEING TRANSPHOBIC, MALAYSIA!

>reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/

Attached: 1565497004960.png (510x332, 66K)

>why dressing like a woman turns me on so much
Your brain is broken because you were raised by inept boomers

Almost all male humans have an ingrained, archetypal image of "female" that they nearly worship. It's the internal expression of everything desirable and worthy of being protected. It's generated by the same part of the brain that makes women enjoy being pretty, and be waited on hand and foot-- only, it's hooked up in the male brain so that it's projected onto other people (generally women) instead of internalized as a guide for their own behavior. From a very early age, male children find identifying with this feminine image extremely uncomfortable, so they avoid it. That discomfort is what makes calling other boys a "girl" or "girly" such an effective insult at that age.

That instinct has an important reason for existing. Boys MUST be driven away from the nursery. Girls will return when they reach child-bearing age, so it's fine for them to get used to being safe and comfortable. But a man who takes advantage of that has no reason to exist. Men are supposed to make up for their inability to bear children by providing resources.

As you get older, that anti-girl disgust is SUPPOSED to fade, and instead go to sexual, mate-seeking behavior... Only autogynos are so poorly socialized that instead of the feminine image being projected outwards, they identify with it.

I never had this problem myself, but on careful reflection I can understand autogynephilia. It's like there's something so desirable, you love it inherently. You want to be so close to that it that you literally converge and merge with it, to make it cover and permeate you. It's incredibly pleasant and uplifting, makes reality seem friendly and warm. It's not necessarily sexual.

But it's not correct for men to experience that. They have to leave the home, the soft bed and warm hearth, to keep the species alive.

>it was real in my mind

I want off this ride.

Attached: 6515613.jpg (900x900, 128K)

Spent ten minutes writing that in another thread only to have the jannies delete it out from under me.

Thinking about it... Yeah, that was a good move on their part. Still I wrote this so I'm going to post it.

Clown world is a dark place with shiny colors

Interesting.

i want to go back and i want all of you to come back with me because i care about you all and want you to be happy and it was better back then but i cant take us back im sorry

Attached: lmc.gif (500x303, 364K)

How the fuck is it legal to mutilate based on the whims of a mentally ill patient? When will sanity return to society?

no, bongbro, we can't run away anymore. we've lost too much ground as it is. it's time to face the horrible reality that we all live in.

Or it's just a delusion like any other, just like people who believe they are cats, the Emperor Napoleon or being abducted by aliens every thursday. Not really something you have to use all that mental energy on, just throw them in the bog and go do something more useful.

Attached: bog.jpg (1300x848, 263K)

They say that not brushing your teeth takes many years off of your life, just because of the amount of bacteria constantly making their way into your bloodstream through tiny wounds in your gums, causing a kind of constant, low-grade inflammatory response.

Just fucking thing what this is doing. I mean, if they got stranded on an island without medical care, there's a better than 50% chance they'd die of fucking sepsis within a couple of months. First do no harm? What the fuck is that?

History will not remember us kindly.

Forget about the reddit spacing. This is the best post I've read in some time.
Did you come up with that yourself or it's pasta from psychology sources?

>cat delusion, napoleon delusion, alien abduction
I could actually write a post each on the psychological phenomenology of all that shit if you want.

We all do, fren

Attached: 1565777729055.jpg (236x234, 8K)

No thanks, psychology is a bullshit pseudoscience.

I'd like to hear it.
I've always wondered why there are reoccurring themes in paranoid delusions but I've never been interested enough to research it.
>aliens are shooting lasers at me from space.

>I guess I'd have periods too if I had multiple giant ass gaping wounds in my groin area where my dick used to be.
Wounds that are in a continual battle, a losing battle I might add, to heal. Yet the subject continues to disrupt the body's natural survival mechanisms with self-dilation. Seriously though, this timeline is fucked, how much more desensitized to degeneracy can we become accustomed to?

Please do

Being woke is synonymous with having mental illness.

My take is that media programming has a lot to do in all the ones mentioned, v especially the trans delusion.

IMAGINE THE SMELL. HOT HOT HOT.

>no jugs
What the fuck is this shit?

Sam Hyde approves

Attached: SamHyde.jpg (966x540, 52K)

Hey Satan!

Paragraph breaks are not the same thing as reddit spacing.

This is just general analytical psychology. Stuff that started with Jung.

The right brain can understand the value of the left brain. The left brain is completely baffled by the right and so just dismisses it entirely.

Neuroscience is starting to see uncanny correlations between the underlying structure of the nervous system on the tissue level and Jung's abstract ideas. Jung started from the top, neuroscientists from the bottom. I mean, if you're going to investigate how a computer works, it helps immensely to get an idea of what it's doing on the front-end, even if you can't (yet) describe how those actions translate into the literal pulses on the circuit board.

If this thread's still up in about 15 minutes, sure. I gotta take a shit first though.

I'm eating right now you motherfucker

>Not writing while shitting
Come on man, no need to lie.

>The right brain can understand the value of the left brain. The left brain is completely baffled by the right and so just dismisses it entirely.
Very smug. Doesn't change the fact that psychology is a pseudoscience.

I enjoyed reading this and it makes a shit ton of sense. Freud would have agreed I think.

what's wrong, user?
does that first pic remind you too much of raw, uncut chicken?

I think it's more similar to a fetish than a delusion, though it can become a delusion if it is indulged too much.

Kermit is that you?

Analytical psychology isn't really a science in the modern sense. Anyone who knows their shit wouldn't claim it was. It's more akin to an engineering discipline, focusing on what works.

An infected seeping wound is not a period.

Shitting a hairball and three gallons of discharge out of your ”neo-vagina” is not the same as getting periods.

Doesn't work, though. Fails to predict it's supposed modeling subject. Fails in it's supposed outcome. Just pure kikery, popularized by Hollywood and adopted by brainlets. But beyond that, you're wrong in that it's not a science in the modern sense, because modern science is mostly pseudoscience. Like psychology. It's not science in a classical sense, that's correct.

No and I was studying this shit long before I'd heard of frog psychiatrist man.

I'm glad he's popularizing this kind of thinking though: People in this society are all fucked up and it seems like it's because they never stop to question their own motivations. They just assume that whatever they want at any given instant is sacrosanct. You actually have a lot of contradictory voices in your head that want different things. There is no "you" in there until you go through the process of taming them all, and building yourself from them.

Yes it is you bigot.

based leaf.... this and only this

Attached: hairy scary.jpg (960x960, 92K)

Attached: puke.webm (1080x606, 2.95M)

>period
>dilating until your infected unhealed wound bleeds
>kys
Choose one or more

Guys, I ate a whole bag of spicy Cheetos and the next day I had a period in the toilet. Is this normal? I'm totally freaking out right now, I might be going through transgender puberty as we speak. I'm afraid and scared, but also brave.

>reddit.com/r/Transgender_Surgeries/

Attached: 652.jpg (250x250, 14K)

It did to me

>Fails to predict it's supposed modeling subject. Fails in it's supposed outcome.
You can't really model a system that can observe and react to itself-- you'd basically have to build a perfect replica of the system in question. And then it'd be useless as a generalized tool because everyone's different.

The models we DO have are basically averages.

> because modern science is mostly pseudoscience
Then it's not science at all-- Are you thinking about postpostivists? Like gender studies queers, autoethnography authors etc? Those fuckers might make themselves look like scientists, they might infest the universities, but they don't even believe in the fundamental ideas that make science work. If they call themselves scientists it's in the interest of undermining science itself.

HAHHAHAHA IS THERE PRECUM ON THE CLIT? HAHAHAHA

That's pus bro...

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!!!!

Attached: REEEE.png (432x616, 215K)

>And then it'd be useless as a generalized tool because everyone's different.
Sure, you're going to get some data by statistics. On complex systems we don't understand their value is questionable. How do you account for unknown variables and biases when you don't know the variables? I mean, it's not like it's completely useless but it is on par with voodoo and shit like that, which I'm sure has it's usefulness as a belief-structure for it's practitioners. When you try to overreach into actually defining particular causology of things we don't understand in a system we don't understand your conclusions are going to be pretty random.

>Are you thinking about postpostivists? Like gender studies queers, autoethnography authors etc?
You're making a false divide here. The same fundamental thought errors that are the direct cause of the "sciences" you mention have crept into the classical sciences as well. We are not in the age of enlightenment anymore and a modern marxist academy is not an equivalent of an academy 100+ years ago.

It's a fetish that they claim as a delusion in order to get social credit for having a disability. Then they get to force everyone to tell them it's not a delusion and that really are in spite of all the available evidence.

It's a weird confluence of mental illness, social power games, and political maneuvering (NGOs are basically bankrolling this shit-- and it looks like it's in the service of some still ill-defined revolution set to take place at a later date).

It's natural for a continually reopened flesh wound to bleed.

Didn't somebody post from tumblr that these sick fucks are buying water bottle ice cylinder trays and filling them full of V8 or Clamato Juice and shoving these tubes of frozen tomato juice up their ass to mimic menstruation?

LOL, I forgot that was a thing, but yes I remember reading about that as well many years ago.

Duh.

btw, they need education to help those suicide attempts succeed.

wait the hormones make them shit themselves?

No, getting fucked in the ass until their anus falls out causes them to shit themselves.

Oh a tranny thread. Goodie

Attached: 1565904936405.jpg (750x1334, 237K)

Attached: 1545254770231.jpg (676x704, 131K)

Attached: 1549564500411.jpg (600x800, 51K)

Attached: 1549458592315m.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

Attached: 1549564900002.jpg (960x696, 93K)

Roast beef gone bad.

Attached: 1551680531165.jpg (360x640, 65K)

Attached: 1549035272168.jpg (567x756, 134K)

Of course they can you bigot.
Imagine being this new.

Attached: efafeg.png (960x767, 606K)

Attached: 1450282466402.webm (304x540, 2.94M)

Attached: 1565728358885.png (942x1255, 144K)

Attached: 1565727707180.jpg (1600x575, 255K)

Attached: 1565728450661.png (943x521, 62K)

I have never made it through to the end of that webm.

This is right up your alley

Attached: 1565052807300.png (255x6776, 3.46M)

Attached: 1565727972339.jpg (1242x2916, 911K)

This! I remember somebody put this up.

They steal used tampons and vaginal cups out of the womens restroom to shove it up their wound holes. Probably why they end up getting infected often.

Attached: 1550540340483.webm (640x480, 2.93M)

Imagine being an asian doctor who came to America.

This isn't a bad thing, you know. Let them be total morons and slice off their genitals, solidifying that they won't get confused and have their own children. Then half of them can off themselves. It's fucking accelerated quelling.

God damn. So the vag is their inverted penis skin? Holy shit too much details.

Does anyone have a screenshot of that story about some girls having a trans roommate and them finding out s/he was stealing their tampons? Cant find it anywhere.

There are so many videos of people just chopping it all off at home...internet is insane

Attached: ballsssss11-300x184.jpg (300x184, 11K)

I'll remember this picture every time I hear any justification for this shit

This thread has scarred me more than any horror movie ever could.
I think I might get PTSD

>When you try to overreach into actually defining particular causology of things we don't understand in a system we don't understand your conclusions are going to be pretty random.
It's exactly what I said earlier about the left brain being unable to comprehend the value of the right. I wasn't being smug, it's a real thing that even the best scientists tend to do.

The left brain is all about having every step of its logical process be unassailable. By the same token, it believes a single point of failure in a theory is enough to completely dismiss it. It's not at all good at dealing with ambiguity. Yes, they often don't have any way to verify their supposed cause and effect, and yes, it's possible to find counter-examples... But intuition doesn't sweat the small stuff. And weirdly, it very often gets things right-- far more than you'd expect by random chance. Just because you can't explain exactly how you got an answer doesn't make the answer wrong.

Also, when I said it wasn't a science, I was specifically referring to analytical psychology. Social psychology IS a science, since it uses survey answers for its empirical measurements. And while I suspect you're going to deride that too, you have to admit they might reflect some underlying reality. Otherwise, why listen to anyone at all?

>and a modern marxist academy is not an equivalent of an academy 100+ years ago.
I'm not 100% sure what you're referring to then. I know there's lots of fraud, lots of financiers that pay not for discovering anything, but for a specific result that fits their agenda-- and a fuckload of ideological manipulation. But there are still positivists doing at least... halfway passable work. Sure, they might not be very effective anymore, sure the culture may be defunct and blind, sure, no Newton is never going to arise there, but I don't think that's enough to say what they're doing isn't "science".

I really would like to know how this became more ethical than saying no.

Here, periods

Attached: 1554832342661.png (2156x1722, 2.73M)

This is going to blow your mind; that was the wax my balls tranny.