Why is this guy your argument against veganism?

Blake Parker
Blake Parker

-literal retard
-stares into the sun
-flat earther
-no education
-jobless freeloader
-eats rotten meat
-almost died from eating rotten meat
-had to be locked up in a mental hospital

I'm not here to debate about veganism, but it's funny how people post him as a good example for meat eating. It's like stating that black people are smarter then white people and supporting the statement with a picture of Beetlejuice.

Attached: 5jauQHFeGiC4UGF69LeDtKA8YSglfuiBYwfB4D4jTfM.jpg (75 KB, 900x900)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=IK2PxqR6bZ8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples
youtube.com/watch?v=A52iwlQUlOU
womenarestupid.site/blog/world-of-warcraft-is-much-better-than-final-fantasy-14
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=JAMA[Jour] AND 272[volume] AND 1335[page] AND 1994[pdat]&cmd=detailssearch
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12936959
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19500961
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=20m29s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=21m39s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=24m20s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9499332
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147323000002800601
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m14s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m49s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=31m
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=2m29s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=3m48s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=6m26s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=7m
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=12m43s
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=14m09s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=42m47s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=43m40s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=46m2s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=1h2m39s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=19m07s
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=33m46s
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=45m7s
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=51m42s
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=54m48s
soilcarboncoalition.org/files/JONES-Carbon-that-counts-20Mar11.pdf
nhs.uk/news/heart-and-lungs/study-says-theres-no-link-between-cholesterol-and-heart-disease/
youtube.com/watch?v=J7U8Qv_0Lrk
youtube.com/watch?v=7fncJdVjy5U
youtube.com/watch?v=HLF29w6YqXs
youtu.be/fnjX3cZ4q84
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29216732
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2553243/
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.660.763&rep=rep1&type=pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18386207
youtube.com/watch?v=YTd4JZolxYs
youtube.com/watch?v=kBVyImLCH8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gjFlbvtKpuo
youtube.com/watch?v=IBe5sFYjimE
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0Pi4O9K50
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1EI-S0bOdY
jbc.org/content/89/1/437.full.pdf
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=7m38s
youtube.com/watch?v=v_9g3cT4rvE
breaknutrition.com/ketogenic-diet-vitamin-c-101/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8P92UstbJM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3096794

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

I just saw that dude eat 1 year old raw chicken. he’s fucking insane and hilarious. top content

Jose Campbell
Jose Campbell

at least hes not malnourished retarded vegan

Attached: dr-dray-3-years-later.png (137 KB, 665x522)

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

I'm vegan and around 90kg, am i malnourished too?
But again i'm not here to talk about veganism, but to ask the question:
How is a retard who eath rotten meat a good argument against veganism?

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

based retard

Attached: monkeyprick.jpg (7 KB, 259x194)

Blake Myers
Blake Myers

He's well read into nutrition but the rotten meat video reminded me of a kid that shit on the walls and wanted to show it to his parents.
That fucking stare into the camera when he reveals his sick obsession is hilarious.

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

Vegans are good argument againts veganism. This dude just make montages of their stunts.

Isaiah Nelson
Isaiah Nelson

I don't know who this is but you've piqued a morbid sense of curiosity in me. Can you spare a link, brother?

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

I you’re pre diabetic sugar addicted vegan

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

fight crazy with crazy

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

His gf Luna is hot.

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

Right wing vegans are the most oppressed group on the internet.

Benjamin Bailey
Benjamin Bailey

No he is not well read, i watched some of hes videos and most hs sais about nutrition is retarded and can be disproven by 3 seconds of research.
But i have to give him he is based about race.
I agree may vegans are good arguments against veganism, this is the main reson that i'm just vegan but not a part of any vegan community.
Why? I eat zero processed sugars.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Shit on wall kids are unironically being sexually abused.

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

Kinda true.

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

can be disproven by 3 seconds of research.
look if you wanna be retarded go ahead its darwinism

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

He's on par with the average vegan

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Jokes on you, i already reproduced. Do you have kids fag or are you still mastrubating to degenerate cartoons?

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

bro your kids are gonna be mentally ill
again darwinism.
I dont have to do anything, you'll do it for me.

Eli Gray
Eli Gray

3. Do not suppose for a moment that these statements are empty words: think carefully of the successes we arranged for Darwinism, Marxism, Nietzsche-ism. To us Jews, at any rate, it should be plain to see what a disintegrating importance these directives have had upon the minds of the GOYIM.

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

So you don't. I feel bad for your father.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

good goys

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

Also, don't talk about Darwinism until you made at least 2 white kids boy.

Gabriel Richardson
Gabriel Richardson

I've never met a vegan that wasn't incredibly sheltered socially. Most of them are happy to say that they love animals but will step on cockroach or poison a rat.
I don't go out of my way to inflict excessive pain on any animals, but shit dude the nature of life is the consumption of another life to fuel your own. If chickens were the first to become big brained societies i doubt they would give a shit about eating and killing other living things.

There agrument amount energy efficiency is undeniable though, but I would rather eat fried and flavoured crickets than let a private company create a monopoly of diet supplements.

Attached: 1565655185468.jpg (419 KB, 962x575)

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

Meat is an animals power, if you them you gain their power. Grug think is enough to disprove veganism

Attached: th.jpg (12 KB, 235x215)

Luis Bell
Luis Bell

You can live a perfectly healthy life without meat. The cost of opening up insect farms and feeding them grain would far outpace the cost of just eating the grain. Plus, very few westerners would want to eat that, ruining economies of scale.

Dylan Miller
Dylan Miller

Let's be real here. You were never seriously going to eat insects. Millions of people are actively helping the planet by going vegan and you just want to sit here and throw stones at them. You're going eat pork or beef in the next 12 hours at most I bet. This was never about eating insects.

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

Veganism is not natural. Our ancestors ate dairy and meat (cooked not raw like this loony). Most vegan food is processed anyways. Just buy grass fed meat/dairy and you are fine. And nothing wrong with veg either- you should have some with meat.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

No grocery stores=no vegans
Unnatural.
Even if tilling the soil without electricity was your next option you still wouldn't have enough energy to do it.

Jacob James
Jacob James

b/c he's the average vegan?

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

feeding insects grain
Thats a very limited way of feeding bugs user.
Also
perfectly healthy life without meat
Is up for debate, but even if so there no way that I'd trust the pharmaceutical and alternative food companies to produce food withput tampering with it in any way. Call me a crackpot, but I've been jackarooing in my youth and I trust farmers far more than white collar criminals with my food.

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Who do fuck cares what's natural? Did your laptop grow on a tree?
I own a farm and grow most of what i eat.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

Just because something is natural doesn't mean it is good or sustainable. Our ancestors lived as nomadic hunters and subsistence farmers too, but here you are living in a society with a computer shit posting on Jow Forums.

Alexander Morgan
Alexander Morgan

idk who this is. My argument against veganism is that meat is tasty, jew faggots want me to eat bugs, and being a skinny gay retard who eats plants all day sounds gay and retarded.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

Who do fuck cares what's natural?
Well your body does. Our ancestors lived happily on this diet for years- why change it?

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

still more healthy than vegans
It's pretty hilarious actually.

Angel Moore
Angel Moore

good or sustainable
I walk/cycle most of the time. I am aware of pollution but I buy my meat/dairy from farms hence sustainable.

Camden Young
Camden Young

I've eaten cricket legs before and they were fine. I've got none in my pantry, but i don't think eating bug is repugnent.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Our ancestors died at the age of 35 you retard.

Benjamin Cooper
Benjamin Cooper

Cool, but here I am living in a world with grocery stores. If society collapses and I have to hunt bison to survive, I'll let you know.

Joshua Powell
Joshua Powell

Infant mortality dragged down the average you retard.

Angel Campbell
Angel Campbell

Sv3rige on yt

Benjamin Howard
Benjamin Howard

Median was also much lower, retard.

Jace White
Jace White

So our parents and grandparents did? Veganism was never a thing then.

Camden Gray
Camden Gray

You having none in your pantry kinda proves my point. I am advocating that you stop consuming meat and dairy. If you want to go out of your way to buy cricket flour instead, that's up to you, but I guarantee you that life will just be easier and cheaper if you just buy tofu from the grocery store.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Needing heart surgery by age 50 isn't natural either.

Cooper Roberts
Cooper Roberts

His girlfriend Luna glows in the videos. She's nutritionally prime to breed. As is he.

Meanwhile, vegans are hitting menopause in their 20s, losing their periods, losing muscle mass, losing their hair, rotting their teeth, and farting all the time.

Why do vegans do this to themselves?
Because they're mentally ill and associate sentience with rights.

Unless (((enforced))), veganism will be chucked into the shitty idea dumpster fire of history. Their adherents are making themselves infertile and sickly; they're practically walking advertisements to consume meat.

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Which means it's not a health matter at that point. You just get grossed out by watching animals get killed. It's called social conditioning. It'll go away once you start eating raw meat and eggs. You'll even start salivating once you watch their throats slit.
I was like you once. Take my advice. You're a warrior. Kill, eat, live.

Connor Perez
Connor Perez

requesting pic of rotten meat waifu

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

If you exercise regularly and eat grass fed meat and dairy, it won't be the case. I'm fit and healthy and have hardly any fat on me.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

much lower
If you made it to twenty, you could expect to live to seventy. All we have now are eight extra years. Not that it matters when everyone past fifty deteriorates to being as retarded as you.

James Carter
James Carter

Is there a saberooth tiger in your backyard? Do you have the heat on in the winter? Is there a group men on your land trying to kill you and rape your wife?
Common sense, retard.

Aiden Foster
Aiden Foster

this

if you want to age prematurely veganism is way to go

Attached: 59918256-1285764051588845-8602628695140896784-n.jpg (49 KB, 1080x1080)

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

Caused by inflammation caused by vegetable oils (ALA). Carnivores, raw specifically, have 0 or near 0 C-reactive protein in their bloodwork; the test for having recently experienced inflammation. The mere presence of cholesterol isn't what's causing heart disease, just like we wouldn't blame firefighters for being at the site of arsons.

Plus, the Standard American Diet is mostly plant based. Why is heart disease trending upward as we consume less meat over the years?

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

We should change it because it's destroying our planet. As developing nations get a taste for meat, there simply won't be enough resources to sustain it. Meat uses more water, produces more waste, and is ultimately just an incredibly inefficient way to feed 7 billion people.

Also, I know it's cool to not give a shit about anything that's not you here, but you should also know that there is no difference between the way a pig perceives its life and your dog or cat. These animals live absolutely brutal lives and are subjected to just about every kind of torture you can think of. If you eat meat, that's cool, but don't pretend to give a shit about any animal

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

Why? If grocery stores close down are farmers going to stop selling the food they grow? Are people unable to grow vegetables at home? Majority of meat eaters depend on grocery stores too, and they don't know how to hunt, and don't have any interest in killing and gutting animals. What's your point?

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

Hunting and killing animals will forever be an option like it always was, is my point.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Wow that's real edgy there. Did your mom buy you your samurai costume?

I can get antibiotics from a hospital, which I wouldn't be able to if society collapsed. So are only things you can obtain on your own healthy?

If veganism is so shit for you, why does the vegan and vegetarian population consistently live longer than their meat eating counter parts? Seventh day Adventist vegans are some of the longest lived groups in the country.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

I dont even know who the fuck he is i

Xavier King
Xavier King

Okay, standing pond water will always be available to drink if our water systems shut down. Still wouldn't suggest drinking that if your sink is working.

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

People who predominately, or entirely eat meat hate factory farming almost as much as you do. Most opt for pasture-raised, if they can, as the nutrient content is better. Regenerative agriculture (managed grazing) is carbon sequestering.

Either way, slaughter is more humane than vegans let on. They cherry pick abuse-cases. Captive bolt knocks them out instantly. Tortured meat tastes terrible due to the adrenaline, so humane slaughter is kind of built-in.

With rising sea levels and desalination, it will be easier to transfer water. Hopefully, if factory farming has to exist, we can avoid the waste pits with improved technology.

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

Caused by inflammation caused by vegetable oils (ALA). Carnivores, raw specifically, have 0 or near 0 C-reactive protein in their bloodwork; the test for having recently experienced inflammation.
Please provide a peer reviewed study.
Why is heart disease trending upward as we consume less meat over the years?
We don't. The demand for meat continues to grow each year.

Lincoln Miller
Lincoln Miller

Vegans are bulletproof too.
In all seriousness, if you're willing to kill and eat an animal in a survival situation, then you were never a vegan to begin with. The animal comes first. The ultimate goal of veganism is mass suicide. You hate yourself and your own kin. Soon you'll be a fruitarian, then a breatharian. Until your delusion gets the best of you and you just kill yourself because you'll realize humanity is the problem.
But you're still a hypocrite because you refuse to kill yourself right now. Put your money where your mouth is.
edgy
I do drink blood though. I get it from a local butcher.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

Like I said previously- I get my meat and dairy from a farm hence sustainable. But I do agree that there are too many people in the world now for sustainable farming, hence a population culling must take place so we can go back to permaculture.

Thomas Perry
Thomas Perry

It's not the guy that matters. Its him showing Vegans as they progress through veganism. It's a simple mirror.

Attached: healthy-vegan-faces.png (1.92 MB, 1476x1340)

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

did you ever see bird box? thats literally a movie for vegans. humans just start killing themselves. The vegans are the ones that are still alive with their "dead eyes" trying to kill the survivors holding out. Its crazy.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Whoever that guy is he's not my argument against veganism. My argument against veganism is that it's a retarded diet cult for teenage girls, it's unhealthy and it's the least natural diet out there completely dependent on globalism and the industrial processing of foods. Also it's moral philosophy is babby tier, inconsistent, against nature and misanthropic. All in all a retarded, brainlet tier ideology for soicucks and fags.

I'm not here to debate about veganism
Tough luck, that's what you're going to get.

Attached: brainlet92.png (95 KB, 866x900)

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

legit never seen this guy but okay
my reason for not being vegan is that if i dont buy meat at a store, someone else will. that cow is already dead. me passing it up wont revive it

Henry Morgan
Henry Morgan

I saw that one but it was so boring that I had to fast forward quite a bit. Didn't catch on to the veganism thing, though. How was that implemented?

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Actually, humanity aside, factory farming is more efficient pound for pound than pasture farming.

Pasture farming uses more land. The cows live for longer before slaughter, decreasing meat yield per acre per year. All cows must be finished on a high calorie diet which is provided by grain. Water consumption is also higher on pasture farms.

The only reason that these problems don't come up is become 99% of meat that most Americans consume is from factory farms. Still, if everyone were to switch to pasture farming, the environmental effects would be disastrous.

I do agree that pasture cows live better lives though. However, it still ends with their extremely premature deaths, which I can't really call humane.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

both good lookin

Attached: sv3.jpg (242 KB, 1600x732)

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

Please provide a peer reviewed study.
Studies with strict carnivores are currently non-existent. The carnivore community is working on getting empirical data instead of relying on self-reported, yet overlapping anecdotes in a growing sample size. Self-identified "carnivores" in studies comparing diets have too many confounding factors that contribute to inflammation: potatoes with their meat, they drink beer, smoke cigarettes, etc.

The only current proof I have is the bloodwork of YouTube carnivores: Sv3rige, SnakeDiet (Cole Robinson), and Frank Tufano all show 0 to near 0 c-reactive protein. They've done it long enough, compared to Shawn Baker who released some shitty bloodwork after only a few months into it (though he has had more recent tests beyond typical bloodwork on his channel.)

We don't. The demand for meat continues to grow each year.
I stand corrected. Thanks. Processed vegetable and hydrogenated oil consumption has risen as well, which circles back to the original point about inflammatory oils. Omega-6 heavy animal foods and rancid animal fats can be inflammatory as well, so individual food choices do matter regardless of any diet.

Jaxon Long
Jaxon Long

You can't ethically murder and rob animals of their organs. Insisting the death is quick or painless is really a bizarre and ridiculous point to make. Whether the death was quick or painless isn't the problem. "Humane slaughter" is as ridiculous of a concept as "gentle rape".

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Millions of people are actively helping the planet by going vegan
Veganism does nothing to help the planet. That is a lie vegans use to try to convince sane people to become vegans.
As developing nations get a taste for meat, there simply won't be enough resources to sustain it.
We could feed the entire population of earth 100% of their calories in chicken just from the farmland already in the US and Canada. You are a retard.
why does the vegan and vegetarian population consistently live longer than their meat eating counter parts?
They don't.
Seventh day Adventist vegans are some of the longest lived groups in the country.
Because they avoid all drugs, and mandate physical labor.

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

the environmental effects would be disastrous
Mainly due to the massive population- before it was ok
extremely premature deaths
Yes but at least they do get to live their life on a field and treated much better than stuck in a factory, which is not their natural habitat.

Zachary Turner
Zachary Turner

I'm willing to eat a human corpse in a survival situation. However, this doesn't mean that's a healthy diet or a moral choice.

I've been vegan for 3 years now. I know people who've been vegan their whole lives. Surprisingly, I'm still alive and probably healthier than if I had eaten meat. It's not the animals or me. I can survive perfectly fine (as I've been doing) without meat.

Kevin Ortiz
Kevin Ortiz

His vegan malnourishment and interviews are interesting. He is absolutely insane though, which is why I'll occasionally watch him. I find him interesting in a crazy way, but he, like, Vegetable Police, is someone I wouldn't take my health advice from.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

Animals aren't human, they're our food. Morality doesn't apply to your natural food, the whole notion is ridiculous. You're ridiculous.

Caleb Harris
Caleb Harris

implying that niggers in Africa or wherever give a shit about morals, the environment and their children. I bet they would buy dog or cat meat.
The value of an animal/human is not determined by it's consciousness. Would you save your mother or some random nigger in Africa? Value factors in emotional bonding, the availability of food (see Venezuela, where they sometimes eat zoo animals), utility, and the money/time invested in an animal. The value of pork or any other aninal meat a normie buys in a shop is pretty low. The value rises quite a bit, if you raise an animal. I have raised bunnies. I harvested grass for them and then, after a while they got axed and I got to enjoy their delicious meat.
If you have an emotional connection to an animal it's value is enormous and most of the time it's not worth it, to eat it

Attached: a-torture-of-cats.jpg (51 KB, 346x519)

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

Grass-fed and finished beef does exist, but it's costly hence, as you said, factory farming remains the environmentally efficient way of providing meat. Though, if one ate nose to tail, most people could thrive on one cow per year with nothing else. Food waste in all sectors is a much bigger driver of environmental impact imo.

Alternatively, we could engineer the consciousness out of animals and stick a tube up their ass to handle the waste. Hook em up to machines that force resistance to build muscle meat. That way, we could pack way more animals per sq ft and vegans would be happy right?

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

Humane is relative. If you were offered the gentle rape of a captive bolt as your death or being eaten alive, which would you choose?

Logan Anderson
Logan Anderson

you dont want to know, he has clearly given his reasons that veganism is the worse diet and that his own is superior. you never wanted to know so stop this shill charade.

Attached: 1511844340057.png (276 KB, 500x500)

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

lab grown meat would eliminate the animal. I hope I get to be alive, when I can buy a fat steak for pennies

Attached: ReviewBrah.jpg (112 KB, 1024x1014)

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

Those chickens need to be fed. You need to account for the grain they need on top of the space. Fact is we could feed 7x the amount of people if we cut out meat.

Also, you know meat is an environmental train wreck. The rainforests are being cleared to feed the massive amount of cows on this planet. This isn't even addressing the fishing industry which creates 50% of our ocean plastic waste and is probably the main driver of ocean acidification

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

why no population control?

Attached: wUsDxefZ.jpg (42 KB, 512x512)

Charles Baker
Charles Baker

Weight is not a measure of nourishment. You might be malnourished if you reasoned that though.

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

She looks like someone who is “vegan” to excuse or hide her anorexia tbf

Ethan Nguyen
Ethan Nguyen

Why do you leftist faggots have to argue for everything that is stupid?

We just let you REEE and go back to our Normal lives.

Try it sometime.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour. Repent. Turn away from your sin and toward Jesus.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for your sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God. Trust in His finished work.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

My mom isn't going to die if I don't eat meat. Okay, animal lives are worth less than humans. The lives of other humans are worth less to me than my family. That still doesn't give me a right to kill other humans and it doesn't make it right for you to kill random animals just because they taste marginally better than plants.

You're acting like meat is some rare resource that you have to obtain to survive, but it's hurting the animal, the environment, and ultimately your own arteries. You could just decide not to eat it and I guarantee you'll live.

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

nigger most farm animals just eat grass, and pigs are way to easy to feed, just give them anything, stop lieing to yourself faggot, nothing kills the environment more then farm industry

Attached: 806BAA37-AE01-4F6C-B110-54DB3135114D.jpg (105 KB, 499x499)

Camden Bailey
Camden Bailey

If you wasn't b12 deficient retard you would know that arguments are judged on their merit, not by the contents of the character of its presenter.
Also fuckyourself soiboi.

Lucas James
Lucas James

I mean sure or you could go to BK right now and get the impossible Whopper which tastes just like the real thing. Really not a gigantic sacrifice.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

If I were totally crazy but I told you 2 pus 2 equals 4, would you dismiss that?

Yeah he is is crazy but he seems to know about food nutrients and look at his body transformation. He is in pretty good shape and carrying good muscle.

What else is there to debate?

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

we could have 7x more niggers if you live as a malnourished soicuck
So tempting, but no thanks.

Attached: 1469930186521.jpg (66 KB, 672x712)

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

No.

My argument against veganism is the fact that it's retarded.

Juan Murphy
Juan Murphy

Why? I eat zero processed sugars.
sugar, even fructose, is still sugar and the problem with veganism is that you eat a shitload of fruits to make your habit a bit less insufferable.
all vegans are addicted to sugar in the end and most of them become "skinny-fat" from consuming a shitload of sugar and nothing else.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

All farm animals need grain for the winter and grain to finish them. Most farm animals are fed grain year round because it's easier. Pasture farming is just as bad as factory farming. See my post above.

Wyatt Nelson
Wyatt Nelson

a jew dismissing a shill
no ive seen everything

Attached: 1499622764340.jpg (69 KB, 500x316)

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

You need to account for the grain they need on top of the space
That is what I am accounting for you massive fucking retard. The chickens themselves take up almost no space at all.
Fact is we could feed 7x the amount of people if we cut out meat
That is not a fact. Corn fed chicken is 5 million calories per acre. Almost all plant based foods are lower than that. You are using the intentionally dishonest vegan meme of pretending "meat" means beef and "plant based diet" means eating nothing but HFCS and corn oil. And of course, why would having 70 billion people on the planet be a good thing?

Charles Adams
Charles Adams

Yeah stating his weight is stupid because vegan diets can have a lot of carbs in that will add fat/weight to you but that's not a good thing.

You could drink 1500 calories of milf cream/fat and it will be good for you, wont cause an insulin spike and make you fat, but a vegan would have to eat 1500 calories of carbs which would be impossible for greens as it would be bowls full and they could only achieve it through simple carbs which is no different once in the body than just eating sugar.

William Russell
William Russell

Because vegans are retards, I will put aside subverting the whole Western world for an hour to call out retarded vegans.

Julian Reyes
Julian Reyes

Oh and out pic, what? Islam has tried to invade the West from the middle east for 1400 years long before any state of Israel. The West has always had an enemy from the middle east/Islam since it formed.

Jose Cooper
Jose Cooper

Okay well the population is growing whether you'd like it or not and the meat industry will expand to fill the demand of that population. If the planet gets ruined, you and your progeny won't magically be protected

Juan Lee
Juan Lee

Why is a high global population the goal? Also, look into BCMO1: responsible for converting provitamin carotenoids like beta-carotine into usable vitamin A. It's responsible for vitamin A conversion even in the embryonic stages. About 45% of people have impaired or non-functional BCMO1. It's plausible that vegan moms could be depriving their child of developmentally vital vitamin A from the start by not consuming animal foods.

Joshua Thomas
Joshua Thomas

grain grows every where and quickly, im not worry about that at all, and cows realy dont need that much space even in the case of pasture farming, its most just extra accommodations for the people obsessed with humane treatment. its realy not a problem at all in my mind

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

MILK/CREAM!! Not milf cream.. damn.. Freudian slip

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Pasture farming is just as bad as factory farmin

Attached: original-result-(35).png (476 KB, 512x512)

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

Vegetarianism is legit; veganism is stupid and dangerous I have never met a vegan with a healthy-looking complexion.

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

heh

Nolan Gonzalez
Nolan Gonzalez

my argument against veganism is the entirety of the european colonial era

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

I love you Moshe

Attached: original-result-(37).png (601 KB, 512x512)

Juan Long
Juan Long

based and checked

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

The planet is fine though. Just look out your window or take a walk in a forest. The whole climate doomsday cult is just pseudoscientific bullshit. Don't worry and eat your meat, it's good for you. The planet will survive.

Josiah Jones
Josiah Jones

Fullstop between dangerous and I*

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

Sure it is. Fake meat is extremely processed and loaded with inflammatory vegetable oils. Even low-quality beef like fast food meat has a decent 3 to 6 ratio.

Isaiah Powell
Isaiah Powell

This is what a cannibal looks like

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

they never launched an assault in years prior to the middle eastern was nor gave out jehad orders, their priority for the most part contained in the middle east, cant fool me jew

Attached: 1565559805658.png (255 KB, 806x657)

Robert Howard
Robert Howard

My name is Ezekiel, like a space marine!

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

wars*

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

mmm milf cream. Technically an animal food.

Camden White
Camden White

Because he's funny look at that list
Also it's such an easy even target even this guy can BTFO it.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Attached: 77vYy7JSf.png (494 KB, 760x749)

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

I merely demonstrated the subjectivity of the value of people and animals.
How come almost everyone owns a smartphone although a lot are produced by chinese children and workers under subhuman conditions? We don't give a fuck about the workers that sometimes even kill themselves and we are in part, responsible for this, but we do like having a smartphone.
The example with saving your mother or some random far away nigger was to demonstrate, that eating your dog is a bigger "expense" than eating a pig raised far away and delivered, nicely packed, to the grocery near you, ready for consumption. If according to your moral framework animals are all more worth than the pleasure from eating them is, then you don't eat animals. I like the taste of a steak on the medium rare side more than some random cow in a feeding lot and therefore I will eat the steak. Just like most people prefer smartphones to Chinese children and workers

William Watson
William Watson

They're two sides of the same coin.
Liberals have Altrights
Vegans have Meat-heads

So on and so forth.. both sides mentally challenged. They all have their core foundation in common. What separates them isn't much. Vegans and meat-heads for instance have nu-age "religious" beliefs, the cult of universal whitey. They think they're star-children from the planet Uranus ("arcturians"). They're both infatuated with the illuminati. Both sides are schizophrenic pseudo-science pushing conspiracy kooks. Both have shitty diets.
They're minted from the same scrap of tin, they're just shilling the matching opposing surface views against their cross-town rivals.

Protestants are pitted against "atheists" who aren't really atheists but anti-christians, because they'll gladly accept buddhism, islam or any other form of religion except for Christianity. These so called atheists exist to oppose Christians from their own group.

Ian Walker
Ian Walker

Nope, Islam is all about spreading. Islam is separated into 2 halves, the house of peace and the house of war.

When a nation is under Islam it is placed in the house of peace. All other nations are in the house of war. The West right now is in the house of war and since the beginning of Islam all nations were.

Jews predate Islam, of course. At the time of Jesus and the Jews in the middle east there were zero Muslims. Jews might cause you issues, sure, but Islam is also an issue and has nothing to do with Jews.

Brody Barnes
Brody Barnes

Well you're pretending that meat eaters will only ever want chicken. Even still, you could get higher yields per acre by growing onions and replacing chicken with that.

The population is going to grow to a level where either we have all reached then industrialized low birth rates or until our planet literally can't support more people and they die of starvation. If we push our planet to the starvation limit, then it will be irreparably damaged

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

I was a vegan for years. I was self righteous and condescending about it too, like they all are. I ate whole plant foods, made my own seitan, the works, so what I’m about to say wasn’t a matter of me just doing it wrong. When I tried re-incorporating some fish and eggs into my diet due to being seriously anemic, I felt so much better. Night and day difference. I realized how cloudy my brain had been and the longer I went bringing back fish, eggs, and meat into my diet, the better I felt. It was like a brain explosion. I was able to go harder in my workouts too.
The thing about vegans is they assume everyone who isn’t vegan is just eating McDonalds all day and hardly ever touches a green vegetable. I eat lots of plants too. Everyone should be eating fruit and vegetables every day, but for optimal health you should include some animal protein too. Doesn’t need to be red meat 3x a day 7 days a week. Eggs will do, some chicken and fish here and there, occasional red meat. I’m in the best shape of my life and mentally I feel fantastic.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

show your body with proof

Attached: 4851537-4b872cf.jpg (46 KB, 348x335)

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

Not even talking about milf tiddy milk either, milf pussy cream... hmmmmmm!!

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

but no assaults realy have been launched prior to the war, you could say we where in a state of armistice, you kikes poked the beehive and convinced the US to exterminate them. you cant lie to me jew, just give it up

Wyatt Rivera
Wyatt Rivera

Chicken is more inflammatory than beef as well.

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Vigour, strength and sexual magnetism will come to you, but only if you post “don’t go weegan” in this thread.

Thomas Foster
Thomas Foster

What war? Us invasions? So you are talking about 9/11? Uhh.. Islam had like over 100 invasions into the West and obviously dominated Spain and got as far as Venice and tried to take over the Western world. What are you talking about?

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

Shit, I mean Vienna lol

Jack Wood
Jack Wood

My argument against veganism is that bacon tastes too fuckin good.

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Vegans think they're from Uranus
Meat-heads think they're from Valhalla

Same kooky out of this world shit, different delivery wrapped in the same crumby package

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

bringing up something that happend 1000 years ago
we also had a war with Germany not 100 years ago, should we invade them now?

Ryder Kelly
Ryder Kelly

Thanks for the story. Be sure to test for plant sensitivities: oxalates, salicylates have been known to cause issues, but most people tolerate them somewhat okay, and don't know what it feels like to not repeatedly digest plant defense mechanisms.

Christopher Bennett
Christopher Bennett

9/11
you kikes did that, with the help of bush

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

Attached: 1511328924373.jpg (106 KB, 609x754)

Joseph Wilson
Joseph Wilson

you mean two mentally ill school shooters?

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

Eating raw meat is hard. Can only do it with raw fish and marbled meat, which is usually expensive.

Evan Rogers
Evan Rogers

Europeans evolved during Ice Age eating mammoth meat, nuts and a small amount of berries.
Europeans could survive on solely eating meat, but you can't survive as an European solely eating local plants.
You are a product of your environment.
The smartest animals on this planet all eat meat like chimps, orcas, octopoda.

Muh veganism is forced upon us to make us weak, small and as retared as you are.

There is also absolutely no moral argument against eating meat. Without death there is no life. Humans are predators.

Attached: 1551841617247.jpg (121 KB, 581x440)

Nathaniel Johnson
Nathaniel Johnson

What is this guys position on unpasteurized milk?

Can't get enough of it but it makes me gain fat weight noticeably.

Ian Kelly
Ian Kelly

Are you slow? My point is since Islam began it tried to invade and dominate the West for hundreds of years but only stopped because the West grew into super powers. What does that have to do with Israel?

Even if we did (it was the saudis, by the way) that does not wipe out over 1000 years of Islamic conquest and attacks on the West.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Replace
eats rotting meat
with
eats rotting fruit

And you'll get the gist. You'd think he was describing a vegetarian

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

youtube.com/watch?v=f_4Q9Iv7_Ao
this channel is realy good in general

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

tofu

rofl, yeah, no, not gonna happen. Just downed 300g liver + 750g ribeyes + 4 eggs + caviar + cream + butter + coconut oil + a peach and some figs for dessert. Go mc fuck yourself, mister vegan.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

I oppose Christianity, Islam, Judaism Buddhism and every other fairytale under the sun on a personal level, especially when some holy war shit like the jihad or the crusade happens or when baby boys get genital mutilation. You have however every right to practice your religion but that should stop, when you start hurting other people physically

Attached: 1564116206068.png (406 KB, 625x420)

Justin Diaz
Justin Diaz

Just a lucky guy

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

but only stooped because grew into super powers
exactly, you just proved my point, we never needed to do anything, they could do nothing
What does that have to do with Israel?
because you kikes are instagateing the war. we have no reason to be their, you also invited them in our country

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre.png (106 KB, 700x467)

Noah Harris
Noah Harris

I genuinely don't understand this. I've been a vegan for like 5 years. All my blood work is normal, minor B12 deficiency that I take supplements for. I've been about 40 pounds overweight since I started - never gained nor lost any weight. I think part of the problem is that women who become vegan are often psychologically neurotic, probably do not sleep well, stress themselves out. But also it could just be the Wall going infinity and 0, so there's that.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Nice, Jews always are soo lucky

Jacob Scott
Jacob Scott

fair enough, the guy is almost a cultist, he already made plenty of within group conflicts and seems like a douche as a person but his insights about food are fantastic

how long were you vegan and how long were you not vegan?

Why is this guy your argument against veganism?

he is a psycho with some interesting points, veganism does seem to be a NWO diet to make us weak, its heavily pushed by government

Attached: sverige.jpg (25 KB, 480x360)

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Interesting theory. Do you have anywhere I could read more about it?

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

I'll take one based crazie over a faggot crazie any day of the week and twice on a Sunday.

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

damn, little jealous, sounds realy nice

Nicholas Moore
Nicholas Moore

They are back because you invited them. Plus just because they couldn't invade after you became super powers does not negate the fact they are hostile to you. What a retarded argument.

You are like a leftist commie. If you want to present an argument about banking or dual citizenship Jews in the US government, fair enough. That has reason.

if you are just all about ITZ DA JOOS! Then you only look like a bone head moron and a shill for your own cause.

Dominic James
Dominic James

Kids ranqe ftw

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

Imagine being so entitled that you think a species belongs to you and that the point of their existence is to cause you premature death. They aren't our natural food because we aren't obligate carnivores and do not need to do such things in order to live long and healthy lives. You just don't care because it isn't you; you're not in captivity being bred for slaughter; you're not denied the most basic pleasures in life, such as being a mother or father.

Let's take a look at one of the "less cruel" areas of the industry: dairy. Animals do not produce milk without being pregnant; therefore, farming milk requires separation of mother and child (and directly supports veal). Cows are repeatedly inseminated and the calves are repeatedly taken away until they're considered no longer efficient and killed. This is all to sell milk to people who don't need it and are too selfish to admit cow milk is for calves not human beings.

I'm not particularly interested in what you have to say about morality or what you think is ridiculous.

Attached: insemination.jpg (273 KB, 700x467)

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

I’ve got one of his old pk videos in my Dropbox

Michael Ward
Michael Ward

All farm animals need grain for the winter and grain to finish them
Lying is counter productive to your argument. All beef is purely grass fed until the final 4-6 months in a feedlot for grain finished beef. They eat hay in the winter, not grain.
Well you're pretending that meat eaters will only ever want chicken.
No, you are pretending they will only ever eat beef, and that vegans would only ever eat HFCS and corn oil. I gave a simple factual statement that proves your claim false.
Even still, you could get higher yields per acre by growing onions and replacing chicken with that.
Not even close. Onions are far lower in calories per acre, this is the point. Only a tiny handful of plant crops are more space efficient than feeding corn to chickens. Those are corn, potatoes, and some tropical things like sugarcane and palm oil trees.
The population is going to grow to a level where either we have all reached then industrialized low birth rates or until our planet literally can't support more people and they die of starvation. If we push our planet to the starvation limit, then it will be irreparably damaged
But you are the one advocating that we push the planet to the starvation limit by having 70 billion people for no reason. I am telling you we don't need to cut out meat in order to feed more niggers that won't stop breeding like roaches, even if you incorrect premise that cutting out meat gives us more food were true.

Jaxon Rogers
Jaxon Rogers

If you want to present an argument about banking or dual citizenship Jews in the US government, fair enough
that exactly why its the jews you tard
They are back because you invited them.
you tricked your way into government and do things behind the american peoples back same with Europe, if people knew what you guy are doing, you would be hung and quartered.
Plus just because they couldn't invade after you became super powers does not negate the fact they are hostile to you. What a retarded argument.
no its not cunt, when you put someone away in jail, do you freak out that they might bust out and get you, its purely irrational

Juan Barnes
Juan Barnes

vegans are making themselves infertile

This, right here, is the main reason anyone with any sense will not try going vegan. I've literally encountered a girl who was gleeful as she proclaimed that she will soon lose her period after going vegan again, as if that was a good thing.

Hate factory farming

Bingo! This is spot on. Traditionally farmed meat is more nutritious, besides being good for the environment and usually having better care for the animals.

The problem, on the large scale, at least fmpov, is overpopulation coupled with people trying to be as frugal as possible at the cost of buying sub-par produce. That and the monetary incentives.

I disagree with the
everyone should be eating fruit and vegetables every day
bit; vegetables are not good for you. fruit is basically candy, too, so should be limited.

Getting all the required nutrients on veganism without supplements is basically impossible. The ironic thing is that, quite a few of the people who end up preaching going carnivore, especially eating raw meat all the time, have been vegan in the past and it had not been good for them at all.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

Sv3rige bases himself on Aajonus Vonderplanitz, guy who cured at least 90% of all case of cancer by just having people alter their diet.

In fact, it is not "raw carnivore" diet, it is mainly a diet of fruit, some veggies (if you can tolerate it), with a preference towards juiced fruits/veggies instead. However, the bulk of energy should come from RAW animal fat, i.e raw butter, raw cheese and so on. Raw unheated honey, raw eggs is also part of the diet.

If you download a PDF of The Primal Diet book you'll see it's not like "durr m8, eat raw meat its all good", although that does wonders for many people.

Fruits can be used for detoxifying the body, but not for building it. Meat builds the body, fat cleanses it.

Lipid hypothesis is a sham, high cholesterol is not unhealthy, nor does a huge consumption of saturated fats lead to it. Furthermore, consuming RAW saturated fat is completely different from consuming COOKED saturated fat.

Any health study where meat eaters come out badly, is because the meat is processed or cooked, and they usually eat it alongside all this other unhealthy shit like deep fried french fries and whatnot.

t. ate raw duck, raw fish, raw liver, raw meat, raw eggs yesterday and the last few months and my health has never been better. I literally look like I'm aging in reverse motherfucker.

I also mew, and mewing progress is greatly enhanced by this. Especially eating raw fish.

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

why hasn't anyone mentioned Frankie Boy?
Way better than Svrige and hates him as well. More knowledgeable and more entertaining.

He also BTFO vegans on a regular basis
youtube.com/watch?v=IK2PxqR6bZ8

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

Ah, the daily carnivore thread. Full of wizards who think sausage can cure depression and that there are only carnivores and vegans - not people who eat varied diets or vegetarians.

Michael Green
Michael Green

It's Darwinian nature, when humans were evolving morality did not come into the picture and our morality now is just a tiny speck on evolution so out bodies would need thousands of years to evolve a non-meat based diet to catch up to our morality.

A diet with meat is superior to non-meat based, there is no denying that. The only question is morality.

Milk is bad for humans but milk products like cheese change the structure of the protein, removing sugars and lactose and is healthy for you. So is milk fat, which is a building block of hormones including cholesterol in it that is needed for testosterone.

Tyler Ramirez
Tyler Ramirez

No you don't.
How many times have you bad mouthed the dalai-lama, buddhist monks or shintoism?

Now how many times have you insulted Christ, the church or the Pope?

Jeremiah Ramirez
Jeremiah Ramirez

Vegetables are bad for you

Flag checks out, stop Greggsposting

Colton Russell
Colton Russell

Once a Cain nigger always a Cain nigger!

Attached: 8(-8).jpg (28 KB, 377x373)

David Campbell
David Campbell

Rotten meat, or so called "high meat" is not unhealthy. You leave some meat in a jar in the fridge for 30 days. Every 3 or 4 days you take the jar outside, open it to get in new air and then put it back into the fridge. You are only supposed to eat like a marble of it a day - it adds good bacteria to your gut flora and helps out. It is healthy AF as long as your meat isn't ridden with say, Campylobacter or a bad kind of E Coli.

The diet is largely based on looking at older cultures / tribes where they had no tooth decay, no tooth issues, nice well developed symmetrical skulls (thus symmetrical faces). And vegans/vegetarians read this: Out of all those tribes, THEY ALL CONSUMED ANIMAL PRODUCTS, not a single one was vegan / vegetarian. This should tell you something.

Ian Gutierrez
Ian Gutierrez

In fact, it is not "raw carnivore" diet, it is mainly a diet of fruit, some veggies (if you can tolerate it), with a preference towards juiced fruits/veggies instead. However, the bulk of energy should come from RAW animal fat, i.e raw butter, raw cheese and so on. Raw unheated honey, raw eggs is also part of the diet.

this what I dislike about Sverige, he goes to the other extreme, some fruit and veggies can be very good for you, but I guess he is hyperbolic to get his point across, but his own eating habbits would be impossible unless he was bankrolled as he is now

Levi James
Levi James

Even if Jews invited Muslims to your lands, if they were good guys, they wouldn't attack and hate you. But they do. You might call Jews bad for you but so are Muslims.

Your whole argument is that Islam/Muslims are good guys without Israel which has been blown apart. Classical dunning kruger retard who thinks he is enlightened.

David Perez
David Perez

What is your long term plan to feed 76 billion people? On a side note you cannot use the vegan argument "Just feed the live stock's food" that food isn't edible.

Btw an "all meat diet" is unhealthy and it just get disgusting when the food is raw.

Attached: downloadfile-63.jpg (35 KB, 474x266)

Thomas Roberts
Thomas Roberts

I also mew, and mewing progress is greatly enhanced by this

Huh? For your Jaw? Mewing would be enhanced by that diet because it makes you lose body fat so you probably lose facial fat making your Jaw more prominent and making you look younger.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

shifting the goalpost
remember when the original topic was why we never should have gone to war?
Your whole argument is that Islam/Muslims are good guys without Israel which has been blown apart
never been stated once, i even compared them to criminals, and it was you guys who put us in the situation, always kill a traitor before an enemy. you are the cause to the effect, both need to be dealt with

Jordan Ramirez
Jordan Ramirez

I mean there are vids of him eating fruit and stuff. Though his portions of high meat looks incredibly huge, you don't need that much.

Though, I will say that fruits are easier by far to consume, than veggies. Unless you happen to be one of those with enzymes to digest veggies well (most likely not). He also does juiced veggies. If you can eat the veggies without overloading on carbs / fiber it should be all good.

Also, Aajonus even advocates cooked starch in some cases, i.e cooked spaghetti. But in small portions and alongside raw fat, like butter.

But yes, many see sv3rige adn think they should eat only raw meat and no vegs/fruits.

DESU I eat no vegetables whatsoever, except celery juice (a cup a day), red cabbage juice about 100ml a week some.

Vegetables personally create havoc for me, turns me into a fucking invalid as far as digestion goes.

Andrew Martinez
Andrew Martinez

Rotten corn is delicious. What's the difference

Charles Stewart
Charles Stewart

No, not that. When eating raw meat, raw fish etc. You get a better balance of calcium, phosporous and overall better makeup of the body. Your bones will be more agreeable to growth, your sutures will split and heal faster as if you were younger, when you have plenty of the right things in you.

If you are vegan, your shit will be fucked up, your bones will be brittle and won't generate as fast.

Not a bodyfat% issue at all. My bf% is higher, yet my facial definition is higher too , than it was 6 months ago.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Small bowl of vegetables a day are good for you, broccoli, cabbage, greens like that. Not simple carbs, potatoes etc.

Very low calorie greens with good nutrients.

Fruits are generally bad. High sugar and don't even resemble how fruits used to look. Fruits would be rare, especially for those in the West and a 1 off occurrence. Not daily and not all year round.

Cutting out fruit is fine, the vegetables are far superior.

Then add meat and fats and it's the best diet.

Easton Edwards
Easton Edwards

You went to war post 9/11 to benefit yourselves too.

Imagine if you left the middle east... they are grew stronger armies, got nukes, all grouped together. They would then get back to what they have been doing since the beginning and invade you.

You have a nigger brain that is unable to see in the future and make calculations/decisions based on empirical evidence and facts.

IQ of around 78 I would assume.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Some veggie juice OK
Fruit too is ok, although not to be used as a source of calories, rather enzymes and shit. So the amount of fruit you'd eat will amount to close to nothing in terms of calories.

Veggies make you fart, farts are disgusting. Humans are naturally disgusted by farts. Eat no veggies, and there are no farts.

Jackson Baker
Jackson Baker

It's just my daily refeed. Though it's hard forcing so much food down at once, but I've been doing it lately to gain some weight so I can do an extended fast soon without ending up skeletal.

I thought mewing was a sham, you think it isn't?

bunch of cellulose (insoluble fiber) scraping your intestines along with antinutrients and toxins are good for you.

yeah, no, fuck off. Also, I've literally never been to greggs and am a migrant from Baltics, so double fuck off.

Carter Martin
Carter Martin

candy
Fruit has fiber, vitamins, antioxidants, good source of energy etc. They are not candy. You can't get diabetes eating fruit because they are whole foods and the fiber regulates your blood sugar.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Vegetables personally create havoc for me, turns me into a fucking invalid as far as digestion goes.

for me, they help, fiber isnt nutricious but it helps digestion in my case, what bothers me is pig meat for some weird reason and I cant stand meat cooked together with veggies. But apple cider vinegar is god-sent!

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

Sounds dubious. Mewing is about muscle growth on the jaw and fat loss which results in a more prominent jaw.

if you are saying your bodyfat is higher (why? it shouldn't be on that diet) and your jaw has more definition you are saying you somehow increased the size of your jaw bone structure which is unheard of outside of surgery.

Camden Collins
Camden Collins

Juices remove the fiber affect. How often would someone in a Western cold climate come across as fruits? Unnatural.

Aiden Torres
Aiden Torres

Imagine if you left the middle east... they are grew stronger armies, got nukes, all grouped together.
they dont even have minds similar to whites when we where in the very first stages of the industrial age, they cant use what we give them today despite us trying to help them, they will never get nukes
You have a nigger brain that is unable to see in the future and make calculations/decisions based on empirical evidence and facts.IQ of around 78 I would assume.
oh the irony

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

So do vegetables without the sugar.

Plus lots of retards drink fruit juice, which is pretty much sugar syrup and removes the fiber affect.

An apple a day or so is fine but eating a bowl full of fruit daily is bad.

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

Yeah the middle east totally can't use any kinds of weapons, Iran is just a poor backwards shit hole with bows and arrows. Please kid, go to bed.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

I recall one of his videos showed him and Luna buying blueberries. I think he doesn't feel the need to emphasize that, because we are literally bombarded with the message to eat veg and fruit whilst told to decrease meat consumption, hence the emphasis. That and because I think fruit consumption should be minimal and treated as dessert and seasons oughta be taken into account (meaning no fruit in winter and try to go for wild fruit when you can due to difference between wild and cultivated).

I quite literally eat no vegetables (I don't like them and do not see any benefit; unless some tubers if you're a fucking powerlifter or something from what I heard from some other people), but I do allow myself some fruit depending on the season and try to be stricter in winter.

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

Where your body places the fat differs based on what you eat. That's why the obese super mutants here come in all sorts of shapes.

Brayden Smith
Brayden Smith

Not sure about that senpai, fat storage usually starts around the waist and then can be around the face. That's why all fatties have a huge gut.

Sadly those areas are one of the last places you lose fat when you try and cut.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

Fiber is basically trash beyond slowing own the absorbtion of sugars. Yeah, ok it might feed gut bacteria which can produce SCFAs from it, but fuck that, I can just eat fat for energy instead.
Vitamins, yeah ok, it does have vitamins, but raw meat and things like beef liver has much more. Idk, I'd rather treat fruit like candy, a pleasure food cuz, if I didn't and allowed myself a total pig out on them, well, I think I could gain weight on them no problem. That combined with the reasoning that cultivated fruit you can get in stores is vastly different from wild fruit is what leads me to calling it candy? Does that make sense?

Parker Allen
Parker Allen

what is military aid
we gave them that, LOL, how in any conceivable world can you think they could truly launch an assault on us with what they have now, the only reason we still have not beat them is because the war is done for money, we would have killed them all within 5 years if we got serious. stop with you kike lies

Jaxon Wood
Jaxon Wood

A united middle east with modern weapons is enough to cause mass destruction. You keep the middle east down as a security and self preservation method. Does it benefit Israel? Sure it does and it benefits you too.

Call out the Jews in the your media and government, I'm just some regular Jew in my homeland trying to go about his daily business. You come across as a typical neo nazi idiot who would look like a fool in a public debate.

Joshua Campbell
Joshua Campbell

The diet is largely based on looking at older cultures / tribes where they had no tooth decay, no tooth issues, nice well developed symmetrical skulls (thus symmetrical faces)
Because they chewed all fucking day. Not because they ate rotten skank meat. How are you idiots this fucking dumb?
You have it ass backwards. Potatoes have plenty of nutrients, and are easily digested and not full of toxins. Leafy greens are full of oxalates, phytates, phytoestrogens and other anti-nutrients. Fruit is perfectly fine as well. Cows don't resemble how aurochs did either, that doesn't make beef evil. Also berries are virtually identical to their wild counterparts still, and in some cases (blueberries) actually are just wild berries. This was the primary source of fruit for white people anyways.
I thought mewing was a sham, you think it isn't?
You think exercising muscles to make them stronger is a sham?
How often would someone in a Western cold climate come across as fruits? Unnatural.
Literally every fucking day for 4 months of the year. Are you retarded? There is a succession of berries ripening one after the next from early summer through the autumn. Starting in June I walk past huge patches of wild berries every day till September, and then there's millions of apples.

Blake Hernandez
Blake Hernandez

good point.

Tyler Phillips
Tyler Phillips

with modern weapons
gee i wonder how they got those?
and this war is not preserving us jew, all these "refuges" came from the war you caused, everything that is happening is destroying the west

Dylan Perry
Dylan Perry

Give me a peer reviewed study on a biological mechanism
Next you'll be asking for a peer reviewed study on how internal combustion engines work.

There are plenty of textbooks that explain these molecular actions as they relate to animal nutrition. But, briefly, omega 6 and 3 fatty acids work together (in some tissues) in a sort of harmony. Inflammation as a cycle is important for healing, growth, etc. Omega 6 starts the fire, omega 3 puts it out.

Vegetable oils are also processed and unnatural. Animals don't have a specific mechanism for assimilating them. They're cancer, sorry user.

Demand for meat grows
As does the population. Does the per capita consumption increase? It does not, which is why obesity increases. I know lots of fat people. Few of them like meat (except chicken and low fat beef). They are more vegan than you think, since the bulk of their diet is sugar and grains.

Per capita meat consumption, especially quality meat, decreases. Chicken is particularly shitty for you, and yet this is a very popular meat.

People eat far less "real" food and far more "processed". Is veganism healthier than drinking a coke and eating a snickers? Fuck yes it is.

But that's a pretty low fucking bar to clear as far as nutritional value.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

You have it ass backwards. Potatoes have plenty of nutrients, and are easily digested and not full of toxins.

OK, you don't know what you're talking about. Nobody on the meat eating diet side believes this. Potatoes are simple carbs that offer little nutrients and are broken down to sugars in the body. You might as well eat sugar cubes.

THEY ARE EASILY DIGESTED BECAUSE THEY ARE SIMPLE SUGARS.

Holy shit lol. Then they cause an insulin spike and fat storage.

I am talking about apples, oranges, bananas etc. A few berries wont hurt you but they still add carb calories so greens are much better with more nutrients.

Adrian Adams
Adrian Adams

You are so boring, little boy. Form better arguments and try again.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

Based enlightened kiwi.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

pathetic, nothing but the cries of defeat

Attached: 49676579-328331844484586-106497008344236032-n.png (509 KB, 850x446)

Gavin Sanders
Gavin Sanders

Ît causes them to flee to Europe, you eternal faggot.

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

err, kangaroo, my bad. didn't check flag proper.

Cameron Morris
Cameron Morris

Because they chewed all fucking day. Not because they ate rotten skank meat. How are you idiots this fucking dumb?

The chewing strengthens the facial and jaw muscles sure. Although, the tooth decay immunity is linked to correct phosphor/calcium balance in the blood. If it is off, the body will take the minerals from the teeth to balance it out - thus making them vulnerable to decay.

You "they chewed all day" argument is untested though - you could chew all day and still be vegan / vegetarian, although it is unlikely your skull would develop the same.

You strawman muh argument here dude

Brayden Johnson
Brayden Johnson

DAAA JOOZ!!

Riddle me this, Hanz. Why are lots of European immigrants from Africa then in which there are no wars?

It's your rights to women who vote for this shit, not Jews. Lots of Jews are conservative. Rich media ones are liberal.

Yeah we Jews want Muslims all in the West so we can be attacked and spat on in the street, you found us out.

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

There are summers in these "western cold climates" too... There are berries and fruits, although seasonal.

That's what mewing does. You push your tongue up and forward, it gradually widens the palate and pushes the mid skull forward. The skull sutures open slightly, then regrow. The higher osteogenesis you have the faster you progress. Optimal osteogenesis is when you're a teenager / kid and are growing, if you are an adult, correct nutrition will be more important to get results.

Mewing literally does remodel your skull. Your lower jaw follows your maxilla. Can't believe I'm actually giving good advice to a jew. So, please become vegetarians, all of you.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

this this this

Chase Wright
Chase Wright

The Ottoman empire was the closest thing to a united arabic thingy. All they could was rule over the mutt mongrel african nations. Nothing to worry about. Furthermore, arab nations do not seek to destroy western nations from the inside out, as opposed to Israel.

John Cooper
John Cooper

Yeah I simply mean when most people talk of fruits they mean the big ones like oranges, bananas etc. which are full of sugar and acid bad for your teeth.

Mewing literally does remodel your skull

Wouldn't you end up with a an unnaturally large jaw?

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

Most migrants here are arabic/turkic. Only very few are sub-saharan african.

Second and third wave feminism is forced upon us mostly by jewish media like Hollywood.

You won't fool me, so don't waste your time.

Attached: 1551935059387.jpg (71 KB, 467x750)

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

bodies would need thousands of years to evolve a non-meat based diet to catch up to our morality
You're implying our ancestors didn't eat plants, but they did. Studies of fossilized feces revealed they ate about 100 grams of fiber a day, which is VERY high and how much fiber is in meat? Zero. For over 90% of our evolution depended heavily on plant foods to survive and our intestines reflect this. If we look to animals we are most related to, such as gorillas, adult males eat over 60 pounds of plant food every day and their large canines are not to eat meat but to fight other apes.

We do not have any natural weapons like carnivores. Actual carnivores have sharp teeth, sharp claws, and strong jaws to rip and tear into flesh, and they don't need fire to make it safe. Human beings have the most in common with frugivores, which makes sense because before the invention of tools human beings ate from the ground, from the trees, not the flesh of cows.

A diet with meat is superior to non-meat based, there is no denying that. The only question is morality
It's a superior way to get heart disease no contest; #1 killer in the West and virtually unheard of on a plant based diet.

So is milk fat, which is a building block of hormones including cholesterol in it that is needed for testosterone
Diets high in animal fat lead to arterial plaque and heart disease. Big warning sign of this is erectile dysfunction. Clogged arteries and poor blood flow are an inevitable reality on this diet. Countries high in heart disease and erectile dysfunction? Western ones. Practically every Western country is below replacement fertility. Diets high in animal products are bad for fertility. The mammalian estrogen in animal products gives women breast and ovarian cancers. It causes the sperm of men to decline in quality and quantity. Your body does not know the difference between estrogen from a cow and your own.

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Why are lots of European immigrants from Africa then in which there are no wars?
because of you jews again, LOL
It's your rights to women who vote for this shit,
i wonder who thought of that idea,LOL
Lots of Jews are conservative
lies, we have the demographics kike
Yeah we Jews want Muslims all in the West so we can be attacked and spat on in the street, you found us out.
its not happening,LOL how can you possably play victim, most jews in the US make 100k or more yearly, your race is flithy rich due in part that you only hire your own

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

No, literally redo your research on mewing. Also, the progress is so gradual you won't suddenly wake up with a jaw that is too big. You take maybe one progress pic every month or so. Only moving the maxilla forward 1 mm makes a huge difference, expect no more than 1 mm a month, and 1 mm a month is a lot

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

arab nations do not seek to destroy western nations from the inside out, as opposed to Israel.

Why are there countless videos of Muslims in the West saying they will dominate this way by their birth rates?

It's simple.. in Islam nations outside of that are placed in the house of war. The aim if Islam is total domination.

I've spent my life with these dogs, you know a bunch of Jews on the street wont stab and rape you.

The whole point here though was that Muslims don't hate you because of Jews, they hate you because you are not Muslim.

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

Those muslims believe the white man is evil and invaded and destroyed their lands, so they must have their revenge.

If it weren't for jewish subversion starting all the foreign wars, muslims would not be in Europe and would not have such a beef with white people.

It is all misled. Though, right now they are the enemy yes, but jews are more of an enemy desu.

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

Nobody on the meat eating diet side believes this
Yes, lots of us do. You mean nobody on the "carnivore" side. Because those people are just as retarded as vegans.
Potatoes are simple carbs
They are complex carbs, but that doesn't matter at all.
that offer little nutrients
200 calories of potato contains 10% or more of almost every vitamin and mineral. Repeating idiotic lies is not productive.
and are broken down to sugars in the body
So? Sugar is not a problem.
You might as well eat sugar cubes.
No, sugar cubes are half fructose. Potatoes are almost all glucose, and contain a bunch of fiber and vitamins and minerals. You are stupid.
THEY ARE EASILY DIGESTED BECAUSE THEY ARE SIMPLE SUGARS.
They are easily digested because they are not full of anti-nutrients that prevent the absorption and use of vitamins and minerals. Meat is easily digested too, I guess that means it is simple sugars right?
Then they cause an insulin spike and fat storage.
Eating anything causes an insulin spike, that is normal and healthy. Insulin spikes do not cause you to get fat, or to get "diabetes".
I am talking about apples, oranges, bananas etc.
"What I said is wrong so I will move the goalposts".
A few berries wont hurt you but they still add carb calories
Which is perfectly fine. There is nothing wrong with sugar or carbs in general. And we did not eat a few berries, traditionally berries were a huge part of our diet in the summer and fall.
Although, the tooth decay immunity is linked to correct phosphor/calcium balance in the blood.
No, it is linked to chewing all day which prevents acids from sitting on your teeth for hours at a time.
You "they chewed all day" argument is untested though
But the idiotic Price explanations are tested, and proven incorrect. When you eliminate all the other possibilities, the remaining possibility must be correct. Since it was a far more plausible explanation in the first place, this is not surprising.

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

I don't have a specific article, scientific or jewrno, I've accumulated this infrormation from many places.
bottom line is, fructose is still sugar and it's as bad as every other sugar.
fructose is less harmful if you take it with fibers, e.g. eating fruits, and more harmful when taking it alone, e.g. juices. the harmful here is it turn to fat way easier.
fructose, just like any other sugar is wasted calories and useful only when you have intense activities.
The same way people are addicted to sweets, due to sugar, are addicted to fruits, due to sugar.
vegans eat a lot of fruits due to the sugar rush that they get from it.
you will find many articles about fructose, sugar and artificial sweeteners and their harms on your body if you put the usual queries to the known search engines.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Germany isn't the whole Western world. if they are Turks, remind me about the war in Turkey?

Oh. There isn't one.

I'm calling out feminism and mass immigration and the cult of diversity. I'm not a Hollywood media jew, those originate from Europe and most are in the West because they fled before and after a war you started.

Almost all the Jews in Hollywood have Eastern European Jewish roots, they are not the original Jews in the holy lands.

They have nothing to do with me.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Raw goat milk and raw cow milk from guernsey or jersey cows with A2 milk literally heal any disease. I used to be hypothyroid and all my numbers are normal now after fasting on raw milk for 10 days

Noah King
Noah King

we just went over this in the beginning, the kike is just running circles, its useless to try and help him, he is like his evil kin

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

As much as keeping your spine in the correct posture fucks up your back.

saturated fat is bad for you
No. That is based on theories which were never proven. Putting the damaged broken fats from vegetable oils inside your body will fuck you up a thousand times more.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

I don't even know who that faggot is but good job advertising him you dumbo, I'm omnivore, I don't need arguments for eating meat, sage.

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

Source on the Price explanations being proven incorrect? Price was right about many things but also a great deal of his things were a bit out there and possibly wrong.

Straight teeth & symmetric face
Yes, chewing is the main reason for this working

Tooth decay
Phosphor/calcium balance does affect this

For proper bone growth, you do need correct nutrients. So it does come from nutrition as well as chewing.

Brayden James
Brayden James

Those muslims believe the white man is evil and invaded and destroyed their lands, so they must have their revenge.

BUT THEY DID THAT FOR OVER 1000 YEARS WHICH LED TO THE CRUSADES!! The Muslims hating you and wanting to kill you isn't a new thing. Jeeez.

Muslims have always had a beef with the West. Learn your history, in the name of God.

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

You want to know how you know veganism is awful for you? Because leftists promote it and the elite on the left use the useful idiots on the left to do their bidding for them for population control...whether it be abortion or veganism.

You need sugar and carbs...One of the most beneficial things for you is unsulphured black strap mollasses.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

Muslims invading southern Europe yes, I'll give you that. However, muslims at this point would be BTFO if they tried to invade Europe so they would stay. Your suggesting they would build up a huge army and then invade ... Maybe, but it still doesn't justify jews decomposing white nations into a globohomo cosmopolitan soulless shitholes.

Adam Howard
Adam Howard

if I didn't and allowed myself a total pig out on them, well, I think I could gain weight on them no problem
Those who have diets high in fiber are less likely to be overweight; this is because fiber is metabolized by our gut flora into short-chain fatty acids, which bind to and activate receptors on the surface of our cells that alter our metabolism, for example activating receptors on fat cells to increase the expression of the weight-reducing hormone leptin. Fiber plays a significant role in feeling full, regulating hormones, blood sugar, and removing waste from the body. Because of this, fiber is incredibly good for human health.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Turkic people are not exclusive to Turkey, you stupid faggot. Turkey is actually the least turkic nation among turkic people.

The whole Western world is Germanic.

National Socialist Germany didn't start the war either.

You are a fucking retard, either heavily uneducated or you just play stupid, because you are a jew who is trying to plant some false information here and there.

Go fuck yourself, kike shill faggot.

Attached: 1555362638411.jpg (178 KB, 866x600)

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

So much wrong here especially about how fat is gained and diabetes.

Post yourself, coward. Here I am. Bet I look healthier than you.

Attached: IMG-003.png (128 KB, 213x293)

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

I'm vegan
Lol the absolute state of wh*Te subhumans

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

how do you transport your famil...oh wait

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

I'm tempted to think you are baiting but.. fucking I'm biting.

Because they chewed all fucking day
So.. cows, right. Their teeth should never wear because of the "fucking" chewing?

And.. okay, tigers, they eat nothing but "rotten skank" meat'. And yet.. their teeth you know, they don't seem to wear that much at all.

Potatoes have plenty of nutrients, and are easily digested and not full of toxins.
Firstly, the modern potato is not a natural plant, it's one that humans have created. Secondly. presumably you use it as an example since you believe it is "nutritionally dense" enough to rival meat in the energy in/ out equation per square metre of farmland. Hint : it isn't. Carbohydrates, only 4 calories per gram, and this is the reason your big old brain wants you to eat animals.

This was the primary source of fruit for white people anyways...for 4 months of the year. Are you retarded?

I think the concatenation of your two comments serves to illustrate my point.

Here's your next challenge : Humans don't hibernate. Which carbohydrates grow in winter that humans can sustain their extremely energy hungry brains on?

Brayden Bennett
Brayden Bennett

Going on a keto diet gives you diabetes. Kind of funny.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Umm no sweety that’s false. But rural retard trump supportin dipshits like u wouldn’t know. Fiber helps you to poop. Stop with your Christian pseudo sciences, mmkay?

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

What I am suggesting that since Islam formed it has been the enemy of non-Muslims, that Islam is about conquering and domination. That if you live under a non-Islamic society and are not a Muslim you are in the house of war and a second rate citizen.

All that has absolutely nothing to d with Jews. You can call Jews responsible for every ill on earth but the fact will remain that Islam is a horrible ideology and Muslims are horrible people once converted.

They could live on the moon and be no threat to you but it wont change the truth.

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

The most important thing that nobody has mentioned here is that you need vitamin D.

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

But, briefly, omega 6 and 3 fatty acids work together (in some tissues) in a sort of harmony. Inflammation as a cycle is important for healing, growth, etc. Omega 6 starts the fire, omega 3 puts it out.
Vegetable oils are also processed and unnatural.
Most popular vegetable oil on Earth is basedbean oil and it's high in Omega 3. What's your point?

Justin Bennett
Justin Bennett

Turkic people are not exclusive to Turkey, you stupid faggot. Turkey is actually the least turkic nation among turkic people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkic_peoples

highest population of turkic people
turkey

Lol. How embarrassing. Imagine thinking you know better than a Jew who lives in the Middle East about such things.

Samuel Cruz
Samuel Cruz

YOU CAN LIVE ON RAW MILK EXCLUSIVELY FOR DECADES AND BE HEALTHY AS AN OX.

WE ARE MEANT TO GET NOURISHMENT FROM ANIMALS.

PROBLEM IS WE ARE EATING THE MUSCLE WHEN WE SHOULD BE EATING THE ANIMALS ORGANS.

END THREAD.

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

all of this has already been addressed, the jew is useing your lack of information to persuade you, he has already lost on this point. dont get tricked again white man

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

No it's not wtf?

Jaxon Peterson
Jaxon Peterson

muslims

I think you mean easterners in general, yid. at one stage it was Rome vs "Persia" and neither side could one up the other so they just kinda settled on things. Rome got fucked over by Persia in the end because Persians blocked all the far east travelers.

William Smith
William Smith

This is all true, but jews move young fighting aged men from arab nations into Europe, creating internal conflict. Maybe not you personally. But these hollywood jews, jews in big politics all work for it. They are instilled the whole white guilt complex through decades of media control. Sorry guy but this can't be ignored.

Xavier Sullivan
Xavier Sullivan

You look like a typical jew, your face is full of genetical inferiority. You have small shoulders, thin hair, small rat teeth, tiny jaw, small cheeckbones, a big hooked nose. And that is that in front of you? An Apple device? You are fucking disgusting. And the resolution tells me that you are not confident either, propably infested with all the bad traits imaginable.

Also filename suggests that you don't make a lot of pictures and that tells me that you don't have a life or a gf/wife either.

Jews are truly a rat people.

Attached: 1524715653360.jpg (24 KB, 604x604)

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

judaism is just another version of islam. both are human suffering cults. fuck you both to death with nuclear fire.

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

Who said anything about belonging? The mouse doesn't belong to the cat, the grass doesn't belong to the deer. It's just what they eat. It's nature. Belonging doesn't enter into it. And just like cats eat mice and deer eat grass, humans eat deer. We've been doing it for hundreds of thousands of years and our whole evolutionary physiology is built on it. Also even a demented person like you can't really equate humans and animals. We're the only ones who cook our food, which we've also been doing for hundreds of thousands of years. We're the only ones with reason and creativity. We're not like the other animals.

And beyond that farm animals are some of the luckiest animals on the planet. Most animals in the wild, who live short, brutal lives, in the cold and wet until they diein pain from being torn apart or some accident. Every single wild animal would instantly and without hesitation trade places with an animal that has humans to take care of it, if it had the choice and agency to do so. This is also why farm animals love humans and doesn't fear them, because they are heavily imprinted in their epigenetics with the fact that we carried them through the ice age and have been taking care of them in mostly a humane and good fashion ever since.

You hate humans and you hate animals. Basically you're insane.

Attached: vegan-brain.png (210 KB, 386x350)

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

Raw milk healed all my cavaties

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

And even if that is all true, Muslims still hate you based on the fact you are non-Muslim.

The whole "Muslims only hate is because of the Jews" is such an inaccurate and outright historical lie.

The hate you because you are not Muslim it's truly that simple. Nobody here has read the Islamic scriptures and it shows. You are all so keen to quite Jewish ones about goys and Gods chosen yet you fail to do any research on Islam.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

Difference is empires could have the ability to say "ok these people are no threat to us, let us trade peacefully and live in peace as friends as it benefits us rather than all out wars"

While Islam can not do that. In Islam it's these guys are not Muslims so we hate them.

They are totally different things.

Joseph Martin
Joseph Martin

The average IQ in this thread has to be room temperature. How was the first comment not 'who the fuck even is that guy' is beyond me. Being against veganism does not require sucking some random dude's dick.

Attached: 128-1283253-asuza1-anime-girl-judging-you.png.jpg (182 KB, 820x892)

Isaac Reyes
Isaac Reyes

And that is that in front of you? An Apple device?

Lol gotta keep it in the family.

Also filename suggests that you don't make a lot of pictures and that tells me that you don't have a life or a gf/wife either.

I'm single and I hate taking pictures. I know I am no uber Chad. I'm honest though.

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

jews still hate us because we are not jewish. you deserve as much hate as you claim muslims do.

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

We do not have any natural weapons like carnivores..Human beings have the most in common with frugivores...which makes sense because before the invention of tools human beings ate from the ground, from the trees

Yes. And then,the frugivores started to scavenge carcasses, and evolved a giant brain. Which allowed us to make tools, which are our weapons.

It's a superior way to get heart disease no contest; #1 killer in the West and virtually unheard of on a plant based diet.
Countries high in heart disease and erectile dysfunction? Western ones
The South of India called, they want you to explain how their vegetarians have such high incidence of CHD.

Show me a single longitudinal diet study that controls for sugar and vegetable oil consumption. Hint : it's not the meat that's killing people.

Diets high in animal products are bad for fertility.
Um, newsflash, vegans aren't often fertile. Again, mostly I find studies that claim "diets are high in animal products" don't consider that in the west, "diets high in animal products" are also diets "high in grains deep fried in vegetable oils".

Did the Eskimo, on their native diet, have a particularly high incidence of heart disease and cancer? Were they infertile? Or are they a special case?

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

Because he's so fucking stupid that he himself would server our biosphere better as meat?

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

Not a refute against my post about Islam hating you.

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Most, including myself were aware that muslims do hate us and are not compatible. However, when looking at the reason they are here now, jews are to blame. Simple as that. IDK really, I know muslims fought on Germany's side in WWII, and am inclined to think the muslims might leave peacefully with westerners IN SEPARATE NATIONS (i.e they should gtfo back to the middle east). If not, well they can't invade Europe anyway.

To a nation, jews are like some kind of mold, eating and rotting away its nations and internal order, weakening it and its peoples spirit.

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

I never made the argument Jews don't deserve anything because Islam is bad.

I am just saying the whole Muslims hate you because of the Jews is bullshit.

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

so true. used to hate muzzies....was meh on jews...

Now i dont care for muslims but hate jews

Matthew Bell
Matthew Bell

you are right. i agreed with you in that aspect and lumped jews right along with them. all your hate against muslims is the same problem people have with jews. kys rat

Levi Collins
Levi Collins

Correction: I meant to say canola oil.

Ryder Sullivan
Ryder Sullivan

after reading this, i'm quite sure one of us is having a stroke.

Ryder James
Ryder James

I don't think Muslims hate us because of Jews, Muslims seem to pretty much hate anyone and everyone regardless. Muslims are here because of Jews, that's not debatable at least.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

Look at this mentally ill vegan brain OP. This fucking retard is so stupid and his brain is so deficient from his lacking diet that he can't even comprehend how someone might share a video someone made.
Dude posts good complication videos comparing people before and after they went vegan
BUT DID YOU KNOW HE IS A FLAT EARTHER?????
OP is mentally ill, the result of shitty vegan diet.
This is why you should eat meat.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

Attached: 1565684907176.jpg (16 KB, 400x389)

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

some random dude
as a /fit/izen and ex-Runescapefag I know about him, but yeah ur probably right I don't know how anyone else outside those circles let alone Jow Forums would know about him kek

Attached: 1563726184527.jpg (20 KB, 512x512)

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

I know muslims fought on Germany's side in WWII

As essentially 2nd rate colonial soldiers, please don't use the Hitler loves all people and was for diversity, they were just used as extra fighting soldiers, cannon fodder.

Plus of course they would fight with the Germans against the Jews.

and am inclined to think the muslims might leave peacefully with westerners IN SEPARATE NATIONS
to think

Which can't exist in Islam. The second they grow stronger than you it's over for you.

The whole bullshit quote people repeat "islam is a religion of peace" has never been used by Islam.

That's taken from Islam being a house of peace or a house of war. So once again, if you are not under Islam you are in the house of war until Islam dominates you.

William Green
William Green

Him and Varg need to team up on a show

Landon Roberts
Landon Roberts

This guy's lot better.

Attached: dr-darren-schmidt.jpg (109 KB, 510x796)

Xavier Davis
Xavier Davis

Because you are ignorant and radicalized.

I guarantee you'll lose your life faster in an Islamic country than Israel.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Fucking kike ass loving motherfucker. Take your shrimp little emo cut dry dick and drown yourself in the sea.

youtube.com/watch?v=A52iwlQUlOU

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

i'd rather be killed by a muslim than have the jew parasite attached to me.

Evan Cook
Evan Cook

yes but people make the argument Muslims hate you because of Jews which is untrue. The problems with Islam and Muslims isn't a modern thing, they haven't lived in peace for 1400 years until 9/11. They have always waged war when they can and have hated you.

if you are going to hate Jews, you must hate Muslims too. Thinking they are somehow your friend and only hate you right now because of Jews will be your downfall. Like if Jews disappeared tomorrow do you think Muslims will love you? Lol..

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

WoW vs FF14

womenarestupid.site/blog/world-of-warcraft-is-much-better-than-final-fantasy-14

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

What is your long term plan to feed 76 billion people?
We don't, modern civilization is a cancer anyway.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

Pretending you don't know someone doesn't make your IQ higher. Why the fuck would anyone post ''who the fuck even is that guy'' if they know who he is? How is that in any way a high IQ take to straight up lie?
You are a brainlet. An actual high IQ big brain take is to point out that OP is fucking retarded. OP is grabbing at straws, he found a person who posts good anti-vegan videos and he decided to dig into his personal life to try and discredit the guy because he thinks that damaging his reputation will make veganism win.

Brody Brown
Brody Brown

Sure you would. Israel has beaches that resemble Venice beach America from the 80s. Lots of freedom. Good medical care, good tech and so on. The issue in Israel is random Muslims carrying out stabbings, yeah, just like in the West.

David Robinson
David Robinson

Ok so you're full of it.

Dominic Cook
Dominic Cook

It's not really the right type of Omega 3 for humans. Humans have exceptionally poor conversion of ALA to DHA/EPA. And.. ALA doesn't really do much for us biochemically.

But that part really isn't the biggest problem, the problem is that it's unnatural to consume such insane amounts of linoleic acid. Basedbean oil is about 50% LA. For reference, beef tallow is about 0.6% LA.

B..but why is it bad to consume so much LA?
Its functionally equivalent to pouring engine oil into your cars petrol tank. Animals aren't built to burn LA as a fuel, it's a biochemical "helper" molecule.

Sure if you want to die young and get really sick on the way, eat a shitload of vegetable oils.

Yes, this.

Mason Smith
Mason Smith

I don't really hate anyone. I just want all of you troglodytes to go back to your own countries and leave us the fuck alone. I don't think Muslims will love anyone no matter what you do, it's a hateful and barbaric religion for a primitive people. If Jews disappeared tomorrow then at least the Muslim invasion would stop and we could start sending the ones here back. Mind you, I'm talking about the kikes who infest the west, I have no problem with Israel kikes who actually want to stay in Israel and not subvert the west.

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

Wouldn't you end up with a an unnaturally large jaw?
That's a good thing; modern humans have too-small dental arches, which is why our teeth crowd and become crooked, necessitating the use of braces.

Samuel Miller
Samuel Miller

It is not. Try minced pork. Add an egg yellow or two, some spices, some greens and some salt and put it on buns

Joseph Robinson
Joseph Robinson

Well, I will correct to state that canola is about 20% LA, which is still way, way, way too much to consume.

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

Pretending
I have no fucking idea who that guy is. Literally fucking god damn kill yourself if some random person's face pops into your head when comes to simple logic towards personal diet.

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

I just saw that dude eat 1 year old raw chicken. he’s fucking insane and hilarious. top content
sometimes I just want off this planet, stupidity is everywhere

David Murphy
David Murphy

Most popular vegetable oil on Earth is basedbean oil
No it's not wtf?
Yes it is retard

Attached: chrome-KvHwPOaKAT.png (30 KB, 1719x73)

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

Well yeah, I am in my own country and like I have posted, almost all the high ranking Jews or famous ones in the West have roots around Eastern Europe and little claim to the middle east.

Still, lots of Jews in Israel are nationalist. Lots of Jews support Trump. You can see videos in Israel of the police shutting down trannies and other freaks.

Call out the ones in the West, most of them hate Israel. You are directing your arguments at the wrong people. Every Israel flag is attacked here when the real bad Jews are hiding among you showing your own countries flags.

Ian Green
Ian Green

Muslims are primarily arabs, inferior in terms of IQ and planning. They will never be a threat, they will be BTFO easily

William Cooper
William Cooper

Try breathing and calm down, you low IQ autist. You straight up said that people in this thread are dumb because they didn't say ''who is this guy?''
Take your autism pills and think about that for a second, you think people are stupid because they saw a thread about a guy they know about and they answered without pretending to not know who the guy is.
I am not saying that you know who he is and that you are pretending to not know who he is, your low IQ illiterate mutt.

Samuel Sanchez
Samuel Sanchez

A diet with meat is superior to non-meat based, there is no denying that. The only question is morality
Well that's total bullshit.

Consider for instance the finding by Dr.Harlan Krumholz of the Department of Cardiovascular Medicine at Yale University, who reported that old people with low cholesterol died twice as often from a heart attack as did old people with high cholesterol.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=JAMA[Jour] AND 272[volume] AND 1335[page] AND 1994[pdat]&cmd=detailssearch

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

Price was right about many things
Like what? He was wrong about everything. The people he studies were not healthy and were not well nourished. Many were borderline starving. He only looked at jaws, faces and teeth. Then he assumed the "healthy" people were healthy because of either no carbs or lots of rancid fish oil. Fish oil, especially cod liver oil his fav, has proven highly toxic. And the healthiest people on the planet eat a diet high in both simple carbs and saturated fats. The correct answer to the problem of modern dietary health problems is simply seed oils, which only entered the food supply in the 1910s.
Phosphor/calcium balance does affect this
Repeating it won't make it so. The calcium:phosphorus ratio of Price's "healthy" examples is all over the place, there is no relation at all.
this picture of my huge kike nose proves facts are wrong!
WTF?
So.. cows, right. Their teeth should never wear because of the "fucking" chewing?
Price's "healthy" examples had worn teeth. That's the point you idiot.
okay, tigers, they eat nothing but "rotten skank" meat'.
No they fucking don't you moron.
And yet.. their teeth you know, they don't seem to wear that much at all
Yes they do. And likewise, they spend a lot of time chewing hard things, including FUCKING BONES. Are you an honest to God retard?
Firstly, the modern potato is not a natural plant
So what? The modern cow isn't a natural animal. That doesn't matter.
Secondly. presumably you use it as an example since you believe it is "nutritionally dense"
I didn't use it as an example, the retard I replied to did. Learn to read you braindead nigger.
and this is the reason your big old brain wants you to eat animals.
Why are you so insecure about your dietary mythology that you assume someone advocating eating meat is a vegan? That requires incredible levels of brain damage.

Parker Wright
Parker Wright

the issue in israel is jews. they look down upon all other people of the earth. this is the main reason to eradicate them.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

You shut down trannies, feminists and freaks in Israel. You shut down "open arms", preaching of "love and inclusion" .... in Israel.

Meanwhile, jews advocate all this in western nations and guilt trip white people to go along with it.

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

Lots of European paintings and ancient western statues the people have normal sized Jaws and faces, maybe even a little small.

Those huge jaws, like square faces, which people seem to sometimes like on women are often in non-western roots and lots of Jews from Eastern Europe have them.

Like pic related, a lot of people desire this but it's not a western or white racial trait. It looks freaky. Check out famous western paintings like I said and you wont see this. It's a non-white trait.

Attached: jaw.jpg (34 KB, 288x288)

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

Going on a keto diet gives you diabetes. Kind of funny.
Citation or Bullshit

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

The only reason somebody would know who this guy is I'm assuming is because they youtube'd "what is the best diet" and watched an entire video (or videos) going mhmm hmmm mhmmm ohhh wow really! Drag your knuckles through a woodchipper for being a fucking retard ty

Sebastian Rogers
Sebastian Rogers

Long-Chain Omega-3s which vegans say they get EPA and DHA from ALA conversion from Flax, Chia and basedbeans.
However, studies report that the conversion of ALA to EPA may be as low as 5%, whereas conversion to DHA may be near 0%
Achieving optimal essential fatty acid status in vegetarians: current knowledge and practical implications:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12936959
DHA status of vegetarians.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19500961
Blood tests will show that the majority of Vegans have low levels of Calcium, Iron and Zinc as well even though you CAN get those from certain plants but their absorption rates are much lower than animal based alternatives.

James Sanders
James Sanders

Been vegan for 3 years, been non vegan for 23 years before that.

Angel Cook
Angel Cook

is he an actual flat earther or just memeing like most of them
i suppose that's hard to tell

Aiden Cooper
Aiden Cooper

Maybe if you had men from the years past, your men today are weak. And even if they are not a threat, my point once more is that they still hate you and Jews are not the root cause of that.

Ryder Gonzalez
Ryder Gonzalez

9/11 happened because of you kikes

Daniel Gray
Daniel Gray

Ah. I misinterpreted you thinking you were responding to someone else. I am dumb, disregard.

Xavier Sanders
Xavier Sanders

Stay mad meme flag.

Do you not look down upon the negro? No lies.

They seem like a different group, in the West a lot of far left groups that advocate all those things are the most "antisemitic"

The labour party of the UK, the left wing party that loves trannies, drag queens, communism, islam etc. says plenty of bad things about jews

Owen Moore
Owen Moore

You keep the middle east down as a security and self preservation method.
And even if that is all true, Muslims still hate you based on the fact you are non-Muslim.
I never made the argument Jews don't deserve anything because Islam is bad.

So you are arguing that we should also bomb Israel?
Based.

Attached: 1555355860289.jpg (129 KB, 639x794)

Justin Powell
Justin Powell

Got some source on calcium / phosphorous being BS? Used it myself and know several others who adopted the diet suggested by Price to cure tooth decay, and it worked.

DESU I can't tell whether you are arguing in good faith or blowing arguments out of proportion. For example, I think it is impossible to come by fermented cod liver oil unless you make it yourself.

And as for cod liver being toxic ... Source on it? It also depends on where and when it was caught, where it lived and so on.

What about the anti nutrients in some veggies and seeds, like phytic acid blocking intake of other nutrients.

idgaf about studies, these are things you can personally try out yourself and see if they work. There might be studies might not but you seem more inclined to just autistically argue about something rather than arguing in good faith but whatever my man.

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

Saudis because Islam has different sects that fight each other and the Saudis wanted to weaken them

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

Which allowed us to make tools, which are our weapons
And those tools can be used to grow plant foods not kill other animals.
The South of India called, they want you to explain how their vegetarians have such high incidence of CHD
Vegetarians eat eggs, cheese, and drink milk; that provides plenty of animal fats in their diet.
Show me a single longitudinal diet study that controls for sugar and vegetable oil consumption. Hint : it's not the meat that's killing people
Such a thing will never exist, but we do have plenty of studies showing plant based diets reversing late stage heart disease.
Um, newsflash, vegans aren't often fertile.
[CITATION NEEDED]
Did the Eskimo...
And what is their life expectancy?

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

Yes, the communist party in Norway is most anti-Israel, the (((right wing))) is pro Israel. DESU Nordfront / NRM are the only ones who dislike Israel for the RIGHT REASONS.

Most of the western leftists who are anti-Israel are just like "muh poor palestinians" and want open borders. Don't think it is intentional but seems like controlled op. Choose between one shit sandwich and another.

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

No, you fucking retard. People know who he is because whenever the vegan topic comes up on Jow Forums someone will eventually post his video compilations showing what vegans look before and after going vegan. They're really well made videos full of body horror that pretty much anyone who has discussed veganism has seen at some point.
He also goes to leftist protests and eats raw meat in front of them, which usually gets some attention and you'll get a few threads about it on Jow Forums.
Not knowing things doesn't make you smart. You're not that special, you're not interesting. No one is ever going to say ''woah, that guy is so cool, he came into a conversation where everyone is informed on the topic, and he doesn't know what people are talking about, that guy is a badass.''

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

I'm saying you should point out your media isn't diverse and your positions of power are Jewish filled. Jews in Israel do not control your media.

Why would I want Islam to take over the West when the first thing it will do is then attack Israel.

Carson Ramirez
Carson Ramirez

post pics of your arms, dweeb, it'd be funny to see that someone you call a literal retard and who supposedly died of eating meat is bigger and stronger than you

Kayden Smith
Kayden Smith

Dr. Natasha Campell- McBride did a study and found that ALL the people over 100 years old she tested had REALLY high cholesterol levels. Levels that thier doctors would have freaked out about and had extremely high levels of saturated fats. She also studied extremely violent prisoners and found they ALL had very low cholesterol levels.. Makes you think.
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=20m29s (People with HIGH cholesteral get sick less and live the absolute longest)[Goto 20m29s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=21m39s (People with low cholesteral have MUCH higher incidence of Cancer)[Goto 21m39s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=24m20s (More than 85% of violent offenders have low cholesteral levels)[Goto 24m20s]
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9499332 (Observational studies show increased violent behaviors in persons with low cholesterol levels.)
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/147323000002800601 (Suicides higher in people with low cholesteral)
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m14s (Low cholesteral and the Alzheimers epidemic)[Goto 28m14s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=28m49s (Low Immunity from low LDL cholesteral also hospital infections)[Goto 28m49s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=31m (Learning Disabilites and Mother's Milk has an enzyme that makes cholesterol uptake 100%)[Goto 31m]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=2m29s (Short term memory not formed in people with low cholesteral levels)[Goto 2m29s]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=3m48s (Low cholesteral and infections)[Goto 3m48s]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=6m26s (Infertility and low cholesteral)[Goto 6m26s]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=7m (Healing in the body: Inflamation, repair and cholesterals crucial role)[Goto 7m]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=12m43s (Your body cannot digest carbs)[Goto 12m43s]
youtu.be/NHsog5lKg6Y?t=14m09s (Natural Sugars always come with 53 molecules of Magnesium + Zinc and Enzymes)[Goto 14m09s]

Attached: meat-or-veg.jpg (60 KB, 600x498)

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=42m47s (Inflamation is what ultimitely kills you)[Goto 42m47s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=43m40s (You can't get proper fats from vegetables and fruits)[Goto 43m40s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=46m2s (Ethical Vegetarians ALL 100% use animal products)[Goto 46m2s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=1h2m39s (Traditional Eskimos NEVER get heart attacks or cancer)[Goto 1h2m39s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=19m07s (Vegetables have acids that BLOCK phytonutrients)[Goto 19m07s]
youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=33m46s (Dr. Price tries to find a vegetarian society and fails)[Goto 33m46s]
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=45m7s (Mono-Agriculture is destroying the planet. Not Meat farmers)[Goto 45m7s]
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=51m42s (Industrial Agriculture kills the soil)[Goto 51m42s]
youtu.be/QPW3rbqWNu4?t=54m48s (Herbivorous Animals and Humus. Grain and monoculture Agriculture is what leads to high Carbon levels)[Goto 54m48s]
soilcarboncoalition.org/files/JONES-Carbon-that-counts-20Mar11.pdf

James Reyes
James Reyes

No link between cholesterol and heart disease. British NHS
Monday June 13 2016
nhs.uk/news/heart-and-lungs/study-says-theres-no-link-between-cholesterol-and-heart-disease/

Attached: a2f1f34bbbe6faff9fe9f06ecbe66cc14e4e3efb9a52ab886d0871dc288f316c.png (247 KB, 1160x600)

Charles Taylor
Charles Taylor

I think the real trick in price is getting adequate vitamin D. On thing people miss about Prices work is all of these people spent a lot of their time in the sun. Modern people spend all their days indoors.

And OK, now I can actually disagree with you without being retarded, but, it's not just seed oils (although I agree its a very large proportion of the issue) but grains, excess sugar, low animal fat consumption, low sun exposure, exposure to light at inappropriate times (fucking up our sleep) so on, so on...

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

Look, I am not an antisemite.
I am actually a zionist.
I would like to gather all the jews in the Western world and deport them to Israel in a single wave. And then I would stop the wars against muslims and let Israel be an independent country.
See, I am a friend of your people.

Gabriel Sanders
Gabriel Sanders

Instead of thinking right wing parties are Jewish controlled maybe they are pro-Israel to get the support (and power) of Jews and to stop the media calling all right wing people nazis. Maybe that's a good tactic? Maybe they are pro-Israel because they can accept Jews in Israel doing their own thing but not in power in their own countries.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Kelly Hogan's 10 year Zero Carb Diet (Benefits & Success Story)
youtube.com/watch?v=J7U8Qv_0Lrk

Attached: Charlene-1998-and-2018.jpg (181 KB, 540x867)

James Parker
James Parker

Joe Rogan - Carnivore Diet Fixed Mikhaila Peterson's Arthritis
youtube.com/watch?v=7fncJdVjy5U

Attached: Mikhaila-Peterson.jpg (79 KB, 750x750)

Nathaniel Lewis
Nathaniel Lewis

Jordan Peterson - The Carnivore Diet Changed My Life! - Joe Rogan Podcast (Got him off 30 years of psychotropic drugs!)
youtube.com/watch?v=HLF29w6YqXs

Attached: Jordan-Peterson.jpg (72 KB, 1200x796)

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Plant Food Toxins in an Evolutionary Context — George Diggs, Ph.D. (AHS14)
youtu.be/fnjX3cZ4q84

Attached: Plant-Anti-nutrients.jpg (59 KB, 501x377)

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

Vegans need:
B12 only found in animals in sufficient quantities. It does not come from the shit of animals like vegans say.
Here is the peer review
"Ruminants acquire vitamin B12, which is considered an essential nutrient, through a symbiotic relationship with the bacteria present in their stomachs."
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29216732
"Substantial amounts of vitamin B12 are secreted into the duodenum and reabsorbed in the ileum, a process that is presumably subject to regulation based on the vitamin B12status of the animal. Absorption of vitamin B12 requires the presence of the intrinsic factor, a glycoprotein synthesized by the parietal cells of the gastric mucosa (McDowell, 2000)"

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

Sounds very OK!

You ever think Israel gets aid because it is a Western base in the middle east? You ever think that when the middle east starts to get aggressive the US can station troops in Israel ready to attack?

Is it possible Israel could be a US base pretending to be a country?

Without Israel, Muslims will still hate you, only you wont have that middle eastern base.

Maybe you are using us too...

Jaxon Thomas
Jaxon Thomas

Abnormalities of Cholesterol Metabolism in Autism Spectrum Disorders
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2553243/

Autism: The role of Cholesteral in Treatement.
International Review of Psychiatry,
April 2008
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.660.763&rep=rep1&type=pdf
Autism: the role of cholesterol in treatment
US National Library of Medicine - National Institutes of Health
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18386207

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

Frankie Boy
heart calcification
youtube.com/watch?v=YTd4JZolxYs
Vitamins (Watch this one!)
youtube.com/watch?v=kBVyImLCH8Q
Minerals (and this one!)
youtube.com/watch?v=gjFlbvtKpuo
youtube.com/watch?v=Yk0Pi4O9K50
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1EI-S0bOdY

Nicholas Smith
Nicholas Smith

Vitamin B12, K2, Retinol (A2), Cholesterol, DHA, EPA and many other things, only in animals in sufficient quantities.

Attached: 1553549233420.jpg (81 KB, 569x460)

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

I know jews don't have good spatial intelligence, but surely you can understand that keeping your tongue in proper posture inside your mouth will not give you a freakish large jaw. It just grows your face the way your genes were expecting.

Attached: 138c44b9360521220b76a800e479c2d5bc964190ff40611b4a1a76f6b7a99771.jpg (25 KB, 500x333)

Gabriel Cox
Gabriel Cox

No help and no wall.
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL
(To bestow upon Israel the wonderful gifts of multiculturalism and cultural enrichment)

Attached: open-borders-for-israel.jpg (39 KB, 460x258)

Bentley Sanchez
Bentley Sanchez

Got some source on calcium / phosphorous being BS?
Got some source on it being real? Nobody has done published studies to debunk Price because he was already infamous as a crank and a fraud in dentistry. You just have to do it yourself, look up the diets the "healthy" examples had, and look up the calcium and phosphorus content of what they ate. The "healthy" examples have ratios all over the place, and the "unhealthy" ones are all over the same range. There is no correlation at all.
And as for cod liver being toxic ... Source on it?
Cod liver oil. jbc.org/content/89/1/437.full.pdf
Also note all the WPF retards dropping dead from it.
What about the anti nutrients in some veggies and seeds, like phytic acid blocking intake of other nutrients.
Those are bad, like I said before.
There might be studies might not but you seem more inclined to just autistically argue about something rather than arguing in good faith but whatever my man.
Says the guy who won't even answer a single question, and just keeps posing more and more pointless and idiotic questions whose answers were already given. Hmmm...
but, it's not just seed oils
Yeah, it really is.
but grains, excess sugar, low animal fat consumption
Grains and sugar are perfectly fine, and have been larger portions of our diet for centuries in the past with no ill effects. The animal fat thing is kinda true, but only in the fact that people replaced healthy saturated fat with toxic polyunsaturated fats.
low sun exposure
That is a problem, but I said dietary diseases.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

yeah vegan=death by 1000 cuts

Liver
One of the healthiest things ANYONE can do is eat a plate of Liver every week.
Anyone eating mostly meat NEEDS to eat organ meat as well. The argument that vegetarians give about lack of vitamins in meat is killed when you add in organ meat. I am eating liver and Onions once a week now religiously. Also did you know that the less sugar you eat the less Vitamin C your body needs ? There is a direct correlation. A Carnivore Diet will NOT give you scurvy.

youtu.be/8_CXwa-_5Uk?t=7m38s [Goto 7m 38s]
youtube.com/watch?v=v_9g3cT4rvE
breaknutrition.com/ketogenic-diet-vitamin-c-101/
youtube.com/watch?v=b8P92UstbJM

Attached: Liver-Comparison-Chart.png (138 KB, 1334x978)

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

I ate liver with onions this morning. Cheers.

Attached: 1547671785622.jpg (345 KB, 1600x1067)

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

I have to keep the wife from eating to much. She wants to eat it everyday because of the energy it provides her.

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

antisemitism, dumb goyim

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Ayo hold the mayo

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

My gf loves liver too, especially Leberwurst (liver sausage).

oy vey

Attached: antisemitism.jpg (34 KB, 720x459)

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

That’s the idea faggot

Cooper Gray
Cooper Gray

And those tools can be used to grow plant foods
And do you know, paleontologists can tell which groups of humans did just that by their stunted growth, fucked teeth, low bone density and insanely high rates of infant mortality? The more you know!

Vegetarians eat eggs, cheese, and drink milk; that provides plenty of animal fats in their diet
And yet, when they were convinced to move from their traditional ghee (clarified butter) to canola oil by 'health experts', their CHD incidence increased, how do you explain this?

And what is their life expectancy?
First, their current life expectancy is shit since they eat a westernised diet, high in vegetable oils and grains and sugars. (Although, there are movements to convince them to eat "traditional" foods like dipping fish into rendered seal oil, which, you'll be pleased to hear, is leading to improved health outcomes!)

"Pre-contact" life expectancy data for most indigenous populations is mostly low, so.. it's really not relevant.

We're discussing whether a human population can exist/ thrive in a certain area based on a diet of meat alone. If it was so unhealthy for them to do this, they would not have been doing it for so long.

Can you think of a traditional culture that ate or highly preferred plant foods that has been around for at least 4000 years?

[CITATION NEEDED]
It's been linked to lower sperm counts, as well as
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3096794
And, quote
"Seven of nine women in the vegetarian group became anovulatory"
It's a 6 week study.

Joshua Moore
Joshua Moore

Looks like my Father lol.

Jews in Israel are not calling for you to have open borders though, Jews in your countries are and your women so big fail, Adolf.

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

Well, I'm not necessarily recommending vegetable oils, or any other oils, because they are processed and nothing but fat. If you want omega 3 on a vegan diet you'd eat walnuts, flax seed, chia seeds, various other foods, and if you really wanted to ensure you have an optimal ratio you could limit your intake of omega 6. Meat eaters have little to no idea about their omega ratio because they have no way of knowing the omega 3 in the animals they eat. When cows are unnaturally stuffed full of corn to make them fat and reach slaughter weight faster their omega 6 is VERY high. Fish are high in Omega 3 because they eat algae.

Jeremiah Garcia
Jeremiah Garcia

Jew talks Darwin , no surprise there

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit