MAXWELL HACKING #4

Anons try solve the bogus pics from NY POST of ghislaine-maxwell
previous

There are unpublished pictures on the nypost servers
the filenames in the nypost article were these:
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg (embed)
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg (embed)
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final3.jpg (embed)
I managed to guess this filename:
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg (embed)
And got a badly censored picture without watermark.
Maybe we are lucky and we manage to guess the filenames of the uncropped version of maxwell_final2 and then we could see who was eating with her.
Please try out different filenames

We assume this is not her dog, but the dog of the person taking the picture.

Attached: 1565923090227.jpg (887x720, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367943/The-tantalising-mystery-Ghislaine-Maxwells-burger-bar-makeover.html
dagmartomerlin.com/
twitter.com/dagmartomerlin
youtube.com/watch?v=hh5jwTouhxs
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wizard_of_Earthsea
archive.is/VZaTk
archive.is/32q0e
medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a
dagmartomerlin.com/images/
dagmartomerlin.com/images/IMG_3256_4__LI.jpg
nypost.com/2019/08/17/buddy-duress-should-be-a-huge-star-but-he-cant-stay-out-of-rikers/
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=2595bd832d0dc1718438f2f1628282e6887b2457.2020064&show=digest
nypost.com/2019/08/18/cop-hating-mob-at-brooklyn-housing-project-injures-three-nypd-officers/
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=590f397ec514d8f82dceb5207ed674360242dbba.432197
google.co.uk/maps/@34.1348418,-118.3606784,3a,90y,45.39h,75.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sSzfjoSamNPeXie8Q1gc6fQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192
web.archive.org/web/20160808182604/http://dagmartomerlin.com:80/
cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/15-56695/15-56695-2017-04-24.pdf?ts=1493067738
nypost.com/2019/08/17/luxury-beliefs-are-the-latest-status-symbol-for-rich-americans/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=1fe425534f81c6c1e15f66a991fab9b318d67a41.1803656
media.newyorker.com/photos/5d57291513c4e90009bb9f5c/master/w_16368/Fry-GhislaineMaxwellInNOut.jpg
merlinone.com/
nypost.com/2014/12/16/teen-stock-wiz-mohammed-islam-admits-he-invented-the-whole-story/
thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg
thesocialdiary.com/playhouse2010.html
twipu.com/suzannahbtroy
eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2010/07/suzannah-b-troy-chats-with-young-man.html
twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/1148877701127843841.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7367943/The-tantalising-mystery-Ghislaine-Maxwells-burger-bar-makeover.html

My theory:

1. Ghislaine has known for some time that she will be hunted down along with Epstein. She and Epstein discuss what the plan will be if / when he is caught and also if the files she has fought so hard to keep sealed are made public. At this point she knows her reputation is in tatters, like her father, and that the only options are suicide, escape and lifelong hiding, or to go down fighting.

2. Ghislaine and Epstein decide they aren't going to go quietly and end up in jail all their lives or die without other people going down with them. Ghislaine spends time hiding away with a close friend, preparing for the worst. Epstein probably thinks he can still get out of it somehow and spends most of each day with his lawyers or with that young woman he brings to the prison to jerk him off in the private meeting room. When the files are released he realizes the game is up and either commits suicide (probably using his money as leverage to buy him a window of time) or gets taken out.

3. Ghislaine decides that in the case of her being hunted down she will try to keep the government off her scent as long as possible, and arranges some carefully staged photoshoots which will also serve as a counter-punch against the forces chasing her. Now that Clinton et al. are no longer there to hold the hounds at bay, she has no friends willing to protect her and so makes it obvious - with this photo - that she is not going to be the only guilty party here in the eyes of the public.

4. The photo released of her in LA is not recent, but directs attention of the media etc to the West Coast while she may be on the East Coast, or in Europe. The book also causes an anti-CIA book to sell out within hours.

5. NEXT: It's clear Ghislaine has evidence that could bring down people like Prince Andrew, Clinton and others. The question is why would she protect these people at her own expense? Nobody is defending her, so why would she treat them kindly? She has no sense of honour.

Probably has been brought up before but what's the deal with this site
dagmartomerlin.com/
It's the link on this twitter
twitter.com/dagmartomerlin
Their only recent post is about Epstein being murdered by corruption and it's posted on the same day the pics were supposedly taken.

This woman is so fucking hot

I am out of the loop. What is this about?

som German dude "hacked" images of maxwell at in and out

Seems the poster for the movie was added in to make it seem like a recent image. You also have edits on the picture itself.

bump

oh and the German "hacker man known as Jow Forums" was offered a job when they found him looking around the files

You know at least about Epstein?
This here may have been his handler.
Maybe check this video for TerraMar knowledge
youtube.com/watch?v=hh5jwTouhxs

what could naturally make the 'good' different between these two posters?

I can't think of anything....

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final.jpg

thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/maxwell_final2.jpg

Ghislaine's current situation:

Why, if she is now World Enemy No. 1, with no public friend or ally beyond her shady network of people like the tech CEO in Boston, would she not drag Clinton, Prince Andrew and more into the shitstorm? She has had enough time to organize, back-up and prepare evidence to accuse them in some way - existing evidence will reinforce these accusations. She is fully aware she is being hunted down, and that the CIA / FBI are hot on her tail. Likely she associates Clinton and other government figures with these organizations, and so treats that entire group as an enemy - as evidenced by the book chosen in the photo shoot. So who, then, are her friends? Mossad? I would imagine her underworld / shady Israel-linked contacts - the same ones linked to her father - are in touch with her here. It is no coincidence that one of Epstein's most consistent visitors was a former Israeli prime minister, that the modelling agency linked to Epstein has an office in Tel Aviv, that Jewish people are over-represented among the black book contacts, etc. The question is whether this latter group are now encouraging her to use her evidence as leverage in some way, IMO. There is no way someone so used to a life of partying, high-end lifestyle, glitz and glamour will just get plastic surgery and live out the rest of her days anonymously in some obscure town or city. Someone is helping her, and these people are likely to be very powerful and motivated to get something out of it.

The thing you are drawing attention to in the photo in the first post - the weird grey on the umbrella... this is just the latch that would raise and lower the parasol.

Stunningly accurate.
For a quick overview check out the first few posts in this thread
Highlights the edits / sloppy photoshop job

TerraMar -> Rofschild.

I stopped caring about this after God Emperor Trump retweeted a Hillary conspiracy after Epstein's death. No one in his circle will be held accountable because they are all Jews like Lauder....his buddy.

The business name on the left is also smudged in red, it's to 'protect' the brands

The first epstein deal included protection of his co-conspirators.
She was identified as the madame by that Virgina chick seen pictured with Andrew.

Also, Andrew can't be touched as royals have immunity

H.R.672
If you don't get it, read every single sentence until you get it.

Attached: god emperor.jpg (700x467, 118K)

Thanks, I will check it out.
I stuck on the poster thing because it is clear they want people to quickly associate the movie with the time and date of photo

Eh, not quite.

It was just a message that the server replied with when a specific tool was used. No one is neccesarily aware that he was scanning the server.

Dude this goes way beyond Trump or Clinton.

Attached: MarriedToMerin.png (449x667, 505K)

Im sure it was saved to a log and emailed to sysadmin heh

the hacking Kraut made a joke...I thought it was funny..and so rare

>TerraMar
>EarthSea
Makes me think of 'The Wizard of Earthsea'
>In Le Guin's fictional universe, to know the true name of an object or a person is to have power over it.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Wizard_of_Earthsea
Isn't that a Jewish thing?

Why isn't In-N-Out smugged then?

It's an Egyptian thing from way back.

She is tied to bigger people. She won't roll on them unless she has to. Her father is Israeli mossad, she is her pawn in all of this

it's an ad for in-and-out
archive.is/VZaTk
archive.is/32q0e

It's also not an accident it's LA, aka pedowood. The message is for Hollywood pedos, which apparently she is above.

What's stranger is that the camera used to take Ghislaine's photo here, from various angles, in various poses, and at various times (different diners around her) was an expensive one, capable of taking high resolution photographs. And IMO she doesn't look like a particularly distinctive person you would spot in public. She looks very much like the average cool wine aunt, so how a random person in a touristy area of LA would notice her is strange.

take your meds

TRADE

Attached: 1.png (634x833, 1.45M)

Good Boys In N Out

Attached: 2.jpg (1024x682, 150K)

hackers you said?

Attached: 1564121417440.png (362x340, 116K)

Trade Good Boys In N Out

Nypost possibly set up a meeting with her and tried to make it look like someone ran into her in the street. Need to find out more about the tomerlin exif source.

Why isn't she in custody?
That right there should blackpill you.
There is no way she would be walking around free and uncharged, if she wasn't protected by the government.

Attached: 1533994139230.jpg (259x194, 8K)

This has to be it. Even though I've seen pictures of her constantly for the past few days, I don't think I would insta-recognize her at some random burger joint.

lots of criminal freaks running around
>not even worried

Tomerlin is irrelevant here. The source was some media company based in Los Angeles. NY Post is just a trashy paper with a huge readership.

>This
Or she is in hiding. Hard to miss that LA is exactly on other side of continent from Boston

Attached: WE GOT AWAY WITH IT.jpg (962x520, 63K)

not the mexican or brazilian kind
the computer oriented ones

Relax hitler

medium.com/@TheHimmmm/nasty-business-a-himmmm-blind-item-story-6fc0c8147f5a

Attached: 1566105815343.jpg (567x633, 58K)

Immunity doesn't mean we can't use her a bait.

They also basically set up a photo shoot and hid that someone was eating with her.

Four of the six ToMerlin pictures that turned up were basically using news events to promote media franchises. Product placement for Good Boys?

So I looked in the directory of this site
dagmartomerlin.com/images/
Which is the site linked on that persons twitter
And there's only one image
dagmartomerlin.com/images/IMG_3256_4__LI.jpg
Which was updated on the same date that last post was made on that twitter account out of the blue.
Which coincidentally is the same date these photos of pedo queen were taken.
Also the exif data of that one weird picture on the site says the image was taken on 2017 but it has 2016 written on it.
So this same site with nothing on it besides some lady and an Asian kid was updated on the same day as these pictures were taken and that twitter account posted about corruption and Epstein being murdered.
Might be nothing but hey

Good, good goyim, go back to sleep.
Your lack of concern isn't stupidity or cowardice, no no, it is a mark of your brilliance!

Attached: 1558223629804.png (1110x590, 572K)

I'm combing through NY Post's website to see which images have ToMerlin and if there's a pattern. For example, this image has ToMerlin listed as a source.
nypost.com/2019/08/17/buddy-duress-should-be-a-huge-star-but-he-cant-stay-out-of-rikers/
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=2595bd832d0dc1718438f2f1628282e6887b2457.2020064&show=digest

This one does not
nypost.com/2019/08/18/cop-hating-mob-at-brooklyn-housing-project-injures-three-nypd-officers/
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=590f397ec514d8f82dceb5207ed674360242dbba.432197

That picture seems to be taken with a different (iPhone) camera. Interesting that the Twitter account linked the Epstein article from... the New York Post though

as always, when Jow Forums gets close to being right, it magically seems to enter full turbo autism mode right away and turn the debate into a steaming load of bullcrap effectively ending all non retarded discussion of the topic at hands

really makes you wonder

Attached: 1418243327146.jpg (125x114, 3K)

Wayback Machine.

If anyone was looking for which in-n-out it was. It's this one google.co.uk/maps/@34.1348418,-118.3606784,3a,90y,45.39h,75.97t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sSzfjoSamNPeXie8Q1gc6fQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192

web.archive.org/web/20160808182604/http://dagmartomerlin.com:80/

Hmmmmm

Some case thingy cases.justia.com/federal/appellate-courts/ca9/15-56695/15-56695-2017-04-24.pdf?ts=1493067738

Here's another NY Post image sourced to ToMerlin. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. ToMerlin is most likely an artifact of their editing or web management software. I think it's a dead end.
nypost.com/2019/08/17/luxury-beliefs-are-the-latest-status-symbol-for-rich-americans/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow
fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=1fe425534f81c6c1e15f66a991fab9b318d67a41.1803656

Attached: privilege-1.jpg (800x534, 168K)

The url will accept whatever width to return the master photo.
16MB: media.newyorker.com/photos/5d57291513c4e90009bb9f5c/master/w_16368/Fry-GhislaineMaxwellInNOut.jpg

Attached: phone.jpg (1022x580, 40K)

merlinone.com/

It's an internal photo database

Imagine the shitstorm if it had been the one directly across from Hollywood High

Yeah, that would make sense.

The other side of Le Guin's work is Earthsea, a sequence of fantasy novels and tales set in a vast, fecund archipelago surrounded by a world-girdling ocean, on a planet that resembles our own Earth cleansed of swarming continents, whose skies are translucent, whose air odorous. But Earthsea is not prelapsarian. Though A Wizard of Earthsea (1968) and its immediate sequels about the growth of young Ged into mastery were marketed for older children, there was from the first an argued sense that a balanced sweetness of being -- that which kept Earthsea from toppling into history -- could not be taken for granted; that balance had to be earned. If Earthsea is "childish," it is so because it makes believe that, given huge effort and sacrifice on the part of heroic men and women, the world will not fall.

why do you retards act like there is some federal manhunt for her? there isn't.

Another one here with a passing mention of Wolf of Wall Street nypost.com/2014/12/16/teen-stock-wiz-mohammed-islam-admits-he-invented-the-whole-story/
I think all it proves in the end is that there's a viral marketing company somewhere that has a deal with the NY Post to shoehorn in the names of its properties whenever possible. *Maybe* even In-n-Out burger, Good Boys etc. That leaves "Meadowgate Media" as a creator, who don't seem to turn up on any other photos at all.

There should be

>NY Post is just a trashy paper with a huge readership.

you're confusing the Post with the Times

Product placement might explain why the street sign and "Miceli's Family Owned Since 1949" are blurred out.

You keep posting these threads asking people to try alternative filenames. Have you tried looking through other NYP articles to see what filenames they've gone with? There may be a hint in what their process is by looking at how they handle other articles.

>NY Post is just a trashy paper
No.
Never underestimate the Post; they're loud - but clever.

>thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/ghislaine-maxwell.jpg

Well, that's pretty creepy.

Attached: Hillary They Live.jpg (819x819, 81K)

Jizzlane was quoted as saying something along the lines of "Well, I'm never going to eat at In-N-Out burger again."

I'm not sure how to take that, but it seems forced. I looked into In-N-Out and there doesn't seem to be any jewish connection other than the previous owners, the father and uncle of the woman who owns it now, died in sketchy ways (plane crash and drug overdose).

she didn't name In-n-out

>"Well, I'm never going to eat at In-N-Out burger again."
Nope:
>Sitting alone with a pet pooch, she was surprised to have been found and told an onlooker, “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”
-nypost

You are correct, she is quoted as saying “Well, I guess this is the last time I’ll be eating here!”

thesocialdiary.com/playhouse2010.html Maxwell’s name is somewhere in this photo stash website
They also offer photoshop services

GUYS GUYS GUYS

This is a hot one but come on, we need to keep it together - WHERE IS THE /EGG/ EPSTEIN GENERAL THREAD ? We need that up and running at all times - I can't bring it back from here - the photos are only one aspect of the whole thing - we have three concurrent photos threads and some bullshit about Antarctica and Christ knows what else BUT NO GENERAL. Don't get distracted, don't lose perspective. Can we please get the general up?

Otherwise godspeed, good work anons.

Two other things while I'm here:

(1) military intelligence has software which will be able to find out what is on the screen of the phone in the photo - it's had shit hot (and classified) image resolution stuff for years. There could be a message here that we're not supposed to see. It could be layered.

(2) It is probably the purpose - or one of the purposes - of the photo TO DISTRACT.

Get the general up and running. Cheers all.

>imagine being a billionaire and eating out in public @ In n Out
Wtf is she thinking

Nice resolution, are the other images on there?

Or ToMerlin could mean To: Merlin.

Is there someone at The Post named Merlin that ciuld be involved with the processing of photos?

twipu.com/suzannahbtroy
Name is in here too and this bitch was tweeting @FBI 20 minutes ago GET IN

This lady has a bunch of weird shit about epstein

Heh

Attached: 10E05CEE-7375-43E8-B51F-83FF6D8AE303.jpg (900x1200, 205K)

Agreed. It's time to centralize these discussions for a unified dig. Can the mods just sticky an Epstein catch all research thread?

Attached: 1565445826840.jpg (1440x1627, 1.07M)

Bump for justice

Attached: Heather (2).jpg (1242x1031, 113K)

wtf

eastvillageeasteastvillage.blogspot.com/2010/07/suzannah-b-troy-chats-with-young-man.html

Suzannah B. Troy chats with a young man a rapper she sends him Maya Angelou's poem " I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings"

Doubtful. There is no pattern between the photographs sourced to ToMerlin to suggest that.

Is “Listen Up” the painting of Bill

Attached: 83EC380D-383B-407C-840A-1EC1C0613122.jpg (900x1200, 192K)

Attached: 'Listen Up' artwork.jpg (755x1200, 123K)

Pay the woman for her art

Attached: 7FBE3CEC-D2A6-4FC2-9523-3CA6F16D4954.jpg (1200x697, 123K)

Lol what is she even on about

Conspiracy

You guys have considered this whole "hack" things could be a complete red-herring hunt, right?
The media have every incentive to completely make this whole thing up. Shop shit themselves. Fuck with people for clicks.
I mean has anyone even looked for the autopsy report? Prison anti-suicide measures?

Attached: colour_me_skeptical_blue.png (988x486, 610K)

She’s reaching out to a Russian oligarch to see a dr and disappear. Mossad is listening in on these calls via the Russian , who agreed with a request from the British royal family who have big Mossad ties. One of the few things that might actually come to light from this. But she’s in a bad spot. Trying to disappear. Hoping the chain her father used is open.

which is exactly what the problem is.

I'm only going to explain this to you low IQ fucks once so pay the fuck attention. Here it is. All of it. The whole shebang.

Epstein was employed by a Foreign intelligence serve to facilitate blackmail of US politicians, businessmen and academics via "kompromat". He would bring them to his Island for a good time to "mingle", send in the girls who looked old enough, then after be like "oh by the way, she's 15 and it's on tape".

The arrangement was setup by Ghislane Maxwell- yeah, she was the one running it, not Epstein- via resources provided by Wexner, who is also an asset of a foreign intelligence service.

Epstein was not killed to cover up what US personalities fucked teenagers. He was killed to cover up the fact that it was arranged so that the country that employed him could have leverage over the US government for the past 20 years.

Maxwell now knows that the US counter-intelligence apparatus (and some portions of the public- us included) is starting to realize the role that she played in the operation. Her reading the book about fallen CIA agents during this arrange photo op is her sending a message to the US Intelligence Community that if they attempt to come after her, they'll end up stars on a wall in Langley.

And yes, NYPOST is on the take and it's why they arranged this. The photos were edited to remove any clues as to when the photo was taking and who took it.

Attached: pepeglow.jpg (640x567, 27K)

Higher res
twitter.com/suzannahbtroy/status/1148877701127843841.

Attached: 'Listen Up' artwork higher res.jpg (1125x845, 60K)

This is accurate. The "Good Boys" photoshop has nothing to do with Maxwell. It's simply an agreement between a marketing firm and the NYPOST to arrange product placement.