I died of laughter

insert bruh moment here

Attached: EFDC1124-61DA-49AD-8D7D-EFD8A1E8ABB5.jpg (880x1362, 161K)

Doeesn't even clean the kids face off, but decides to post on social media. Also, that story sounds bullshit.

i would like to beat the shit out of that pro-vaccine mother anyways

you just got LARPed by this women, my nigga.

what do you expect from anti-vaxxers? do realize these are the same people who put bleach in their kids arseholes to rid them of "autism worms" right?

The mom's face should look like that, not her kid's

Based mother saved poor non vaccinated child from getting infected. I would do the same.

Both mothers sound fucked tbqh

>rare
I'd make her walk into traffic without even touching her

It's barely any blood, it's just smeared around

Looks like a common nose bleed. The mother just smeared the blood a bit and came up with a fake story and voilá...

This

pro-vaxxers should be shot

>no wound
Bullshit pic and bullshit story.

That little girl probably had a nosebleed and the cunt mom is using it on social media.

>has unvacccinated kid, that is at risk to die from just touching another kid.
>is upset when her child falls over from being pushed and fishes for media attention.

Why are women such cunts?

As if the same world that kills babies and turns children into trannies wouldn't produce a woman that beats a child because she thinks her vaccinated child is at high risk of being infected by an unvaccinated child...

Attached: 1563107246514.gif (220x220, 306K)

You're a complete retard please kill yourself

what do you expect from vaxxers? do realize these are the same people who put Mercury compounds and adjuvant Aluminum in their kids brain to rid them of " Near Non-Existent Diseases" right?

Why would the kid be in danger if he was vaccinated though?

Rare.

Simple: make ebola vaccines mandatory, then expose everyone to ebola. You'll be left with a less retarded population.

>she thinks her vaccinated child is at high risk of being infected by an unvaccinated child...
But unvaccinated child can carry a mutated virus strain and can infect even vaccinated kids.

made up shill story

Apparently, you'll be left with a bunch of compliant thug NPCs who beat children.

why not both?

good. dumb fucks that do not vaccinate should be killed. fuck this kid and fuck her shit mother too

the jews don't tolerate dissident goys, neither do the golems

There's no reason why these diseases should even exist if vaccines were effective before now.

you will not beat shit faggot kraut you will get your pussy little soul snatched

You are dumb.
Your opinions are discarded.

Attached: It's (You).jpg (171x194, 8K)

no, we had a gen of retards that thought they were smarter than doctors. anti vaxers need to die

There's no damage to the face, not even a red mark.
I would wager that the kid just got a bloody nose out of the blue, and wiped her face with her arm.
Think of what a toddler does when snot is running down it's face.
This cunt just thought it'd be a great anti-vax story.
How the fuck would the other party even know about the kids vaccination status?

Attached: 35975h.jpg (400x300, 25K)

>A pirate who is a massive conformist and who does what he is told

Kaczynski is right once again.

the real antivaxxers are ultraorthodox jews. that's why measles was running through the hassidic community here, some frumbot brought it in fresh from israel.

You cant vaccinate all the niggers and gypsies. They bring diseases back.

No, anyone who thought importing the 3rd world was a good idea after these diseases were eradicated needs to die.

I really do not understand the hate antivaxxers get. The ONLY ones who can potentially suffer bad consequences from their choices are THEY THEMSELVES. The other kids are fucking vaccinated, after all.

Live and let live.

yeah good luck with that goal. vaccinated is goal that can be achieved.
(assuming parents are not low IQ)

ah yes the famous cases of kids literal stomach linings falling out due to vaccines

case in point low IQ

vaxxers made up bullshit mythology about herd immunity, a concept they know nothing about, passing of their paranoia as science when it is anything but

whats your opinion on Jow Forums pot?

Attached: polpot4.png (1000x1374, 874K)

says the user that cannot take the meme flag pressure and flys his country flag talking about conformity? get the fuck outta here dummy

Well you aren't going to forcible vaccinate my kids until the niggers are gone.

All is fair in war.

low IQ

>Mercury compounds
what is thimerosal (that isn't even in vaccines anymore)

then do not be crying when shit like this happens to you or your gabags ass kids dummy

Question. How did that mother know the kid was unvaccinated? Why would a mother of a kid who is vaccinated worry about a kid who wasn't, is she a kike?
This story reeks of attention seeking single mother looking for support for her own failures by playing victim. I would say at least she didn't force the kid to be a tranny but i have a sad feeling if she has a son that'll be the case.

Fuck that commie gook

>Hang on sweetie while your bleeding and hurt while mommy takes a pic!

We did it with smallpox.

What, you're gonna beat my children?

You don't even understand how this stuff is supposed to work.
The virus has no reason to adapt and mutate in an unvaccinated organism. That's what happens in vaccinated populations (since only mutated strands can survive)

there is no live and let live when you or your low iq endangers other people mother fucker.

Herd immunity means that a vaccinated population can sustain a certain fraction of unvaccinated people without risking proliferation of diseases among those unvaccinated. It essentially means that vaccinated people can also help protect the unvaccinated.

If you vaccinate, you have nothing to fear in any case.

Exactly.
The story makes no sense whatsoever. Most likely an anti-vaxxer LARPing for attention.
She most likely never went anywhere, never encountered anybody, smeared her little nosepickers nosebleed all over, and took a pic to attention whore with.

if need be bitch, what the fuck you gonna do about it?

>You cant vaccinate all the niggers and gypsies. They bring diseases back.

Exactly. So eventually people will become dependent on the vaccines. Niggers and gypsies will be resistant due to their own immune system selecting the healthier ones.

The point of vaccines was to target the disease and eliminate it.
Example: Polio

Yet, instead of that, we have companies never truly getting rid of the diseases and getting rich from doing it. Vaxxes will become dependent.