Greta Thunberg 'No sea sickness so far': Greta Thunberg update on Atlantic crossing

theguardian.com/environment/2019/aug/17/greta-thunberg-four-days-into-atlantic-crossing

Attached: greta.png (482x402, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2019/05/23/china-emits-illegal-greenhouse-gas-that-destroys-ozone-layer-study.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's so brave emitting all that carbon!

Her boat is carbon neutral you cuck. She's doing an impressive job

Ever heard of down syndrome?

Attached: file.png (500x551, 250K)

Greta has the blood of Leif Erikson in her veins.

I'm here just wondering what a state by these people would even look like, if we had a dictatorship established tomorrow and the Greens were the Quslings in charge, what the fuck would the nation look like in 10 years time? Do these people really believe in a cause or are they all neoliberals in disguise like the rest of them?

Attached: 1530625453588.jpg (480x480, 23K)

Rolling for hurricanes.

>A FUCKING LEAF!
KYS FAGGOT

Attached: 1565871883744.jpg (1600x900, 550K)

holy fuck imagine being this retarded.

You probably sent her money didn't you?

Attached: 1566100420082.jpg (720x960, 117K)

Sweden, why are you so cucked?

Yeah, I'm sure the manufacture of the boat and its maintenance and all the food and communications infrastructure and everything else is all carbon neutral. If she cared about carbon emissions she'd just jump in the ocean and die.

you poltards really love to use the per capita statistics when it suits your agenda :)

Is it true that she's advocating for the reduction of India and China to pre-industrial levels of development?

Is it true that she wants to see Africa's population reduced to approximately 4 million?

What are you even talking about, Kraut?

Why didn't she sail across on the Göthenborg?

I believe she advocates for stopping mass migration and deporting rapefugees as a major ecological necessity.

So when the boat arrives in New York they're flying another crew over to sail it back, thus saving a total of zero carbon emissions

Why do leftists always use children to push the globohomo agenda? This bitch isn’t as annoying as David Hogg or Emma Gonzalez, but nevertheless I’m sick of seeing her face everywhere.

Who gives a fuck?

>Next article
>"Took a shit": Greta Thunberg update on Atlantic crossing

Seriously who the fuck cares about this mong, and why? She's nothing but a zoomer who took a climate blackpill, there's tens of thousands of people more qualified to speak on anything than her.

It's true, she was reported saying last week that "our world has undergone a degenerative transformation" and that "the Aryan man must follow the path of the noble savage like his grandfathers before him".
When we asked her to elaborate she shouted "The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race!" and left! Can you believe that gal?

Attached: D5eoPg8X4AYclBl.jpg (1037x1200, 195K)

Wow. That seems extreme, and I'm sorry the west will miss out on all that diversity, but if the scrunched-face swedish girl says it's the only way...

What's the ugly kid doing that for? Is she looking for Moby Dick.

>imagine unironically believing Swedish are White and not mongoloids

Attached: 1562451149064.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Her body isn't though.

GANBATTE KUDASAI, POSEIDON-SAMA!!!

>the fuck you say about me

Attached: 1565440537523.jpg (600x901, 67K)

Why don't boomers care about the environment? Are they all just a bunch of Fix News watching retards who think rabbi yeshua will come back before anything happens or is there something more to it?

Attached: 1543623600832.jpg (1920x1080, 699K)

Why does Jow Forums have an unhealthy obsession with this girl?

A second crew is flying in to boat back. The first crew is flying back. If she flew, it'd be there and back. There are now four airplane trips (ASSUMING THE ENTIRE CREW FLIES TOGETHER - NOT A GIVEN) that will be involved in her simply coming to America.

Clown.

You refuse to talk about Nuclear Fusion because you are a shill. You refuse to talk about China and India because you are a shill.

End yourself.

It fills in how the Green New Deal can now mandate carbon neutral travel to/from Hawaii. No need to fly when you can use air sails.

Attached: 1566112781343.png (1318x1208, 1.32M)

Gib source, anonpopolus

China's and India's per capita CO2 emissions are lower than that of the US or Germany

However you love to boast about the numbers of foreigners comitting crimes per capita being higher than that of the locals

She's presently the most prolific white women on Earth. Contrast that with Trump being the most prolific white man.

I wish Russians troll the fuck out this shit with a dense milf with massive milkers.

Attached: 15656904467590.jpg (540x540, 63K)

There are 2.4 billion of them...

greta thunberg looks like a citroen berlingo

Attached: CITROEN-BERLINGO-0.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

This Youre a fucking retard Kraut.
Cope

Attached: 2019_08_18_032800.png (780x1175, 1.4M)

How much carbon was emitted to make those stupid shirts?

Or did they buy a (((carbon offset))) to make up for it?

Why did they leave a young girl alone with all these men.

Attached: bts.jpg (494x722, 52K)

Potatos swim in water

>China's and India's per capita CO2 emissions are lower than that of the US or Germany
Hog. Fucking. Shit. You are a fucking fool.

cnbc.com/2019/05/23/china-emits-illegal-greenhouse-gas-that-destroys-ozone-layer-study.html

The oppressive totalitarian regime that has an entire for profit prison system (Lao Gai) for it's own people, lies to foreigners that it hates?

I'm fucking surprised. They literally told the embassies to stop posting the actual air quality because their citizens were looking at the embassies posting instead of their own (the lies in which they control.)

How low IQ and gullible are you? How fucking stupid do you have to believe the lies countries like China produces in the year 2019? Were you dropped on your head? Are you actually just Chinese? What the fuck is wrong with you?

>Greta Thunberg 'No sea sickness so far'
Yeah, but I'm getting see sickness from looking at her stupid fucking face.

Is she shitting into the sea?

>what is per capita
cringe

not an argument

>illegal greenhouse gas that destroys ozone layer
>CO2
What about india?
yikes... but keep sperging

Attached: co2 emissions.jpg (1920x1245, 219K)

Let's meme this shit, I want hot chicks fighting for climate

Attached: 2019_08_18_033753.png (768x1147, 1.4M)

I read Greta's China proposal somewhere. She suggests a overwhelming first strike on major population centers, followed by strikes on key infrastructure, like the three gorges dam. A naval blockade is next to ensure mass starvation. Additionally, she suggests using Russia and India to block any overland routes. Obviously, her plan is to promise to spare India in exchange for their support, but it's a bamboozle. Once China is depopulated, India comes next.

Greta is absolutely serious about cutting greenhouse gases and pollution!

>he unironically gives a shit about carbon

Shouldn't chicks of nature have natural unshaved armpits?

In this case per capita doesn’t matter. It’s the total net emissions that have an effect on global climate.

I hope a storm sinks this smug little Jew puppet bitch.

Nah cause I don't like it

Greta is old news. Gurty is the new Climate Hero we need.

Attached: gurty_derpturd.jpg (622x741, 361K)

how many shits can a sea shitter shit if a sea shitter could shit shits?

Why do you constantly post this downie?

Mods and jannies, why don't you ban the faggots who constantly spam her? She's not 18, no one over the age of 18 has any reason to even pretend to take her serious... what gives?

There are functioning adults who unironically think she’s some sort of brave amazing activist.

Attached: 3446BAD5-BF14-4534-8E7F-9E676C13A006.jpg (552x867, 88K)

What the fuck does per capita CO2 emissions matter on the net effect to the earth?

It doesn't. Arguing over a made-up problem is a way to get you to accept that the problem exists in the first place. It's all part of the anti-scientific mind control operation.

Fuck you are so ignorant!

who even writes like in that last comment?

she's so cute :3

>I want you to panic
>I want you to feel the fear
which, by the very definition, makes her a terrorist
and since she comes from swedenia, a terrorist from a brown country, at that

Implying anyone using Tumblr is a "functional adult" kek

To be fair anyone using this site isn't that kind of functional adult either

You mean skipping school and being a propaganda puppet for the elite to push for (((green tax)))

Goddd she's so fucking hot I'd cheat on my gf in nanosecond if Greta was near me .. I'd kiss her neck, lick her armpits, feet, ram her like an animal and make her call me daddy

Attached: HotLoli2.jpg (850x566, 52K)

>Hello daddy :> Last night was awesome ..

Attached: Greta-Thunberg.jpg (2363x1772, 254K)

LMAO
absolutely unequivocally BTFO

Attached: dbab8f6aca91c9df39fbf9f234a827b41b6d44cd32d0b9f1c25539098acacb4f.jpg (480x480, 24K)

i'd inhale her carbon anytime

Attached: Gretasinging.jpg (1605x903, 97K)

>boat is carbon neutral

Attached: 1565278335442.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

you have to go back, biden

If that included national defense US and China functionally are out-bidding each other and the US is doing it on behalf of the rest of the western world. You should know this.

She is a potato with FAS, ślepy jesteś?

Attached: qtcryinn.jpg (700x420, 34K)

whats r\politics obsession with this man?
why do they keep shilling him here?

Attached: click_on_this.png (280x280, 268)

Lol when you read her Goodnight Moon and tucked her into her safety crib so the little potato head didn't roll out? Get AIDS kike.

stop bullying my gretachan you faggot. look what you did, she's crying .. apologize right now

Attached: qtcryinn5.jpg (1320x770, 147K)

Because their arguments are weak. Children are dumb, that why most people become more conservative as they age. Lefties replaced their religion with climate change and like a religious fanatic they faith in climate change is unquestioned. Also, it’s a defense strategy. You can’t public belittle a child without looking like a dick and your debate them because it wouldn’t be fair to the child.

Like anyone on tumblr knows what metal even is. An online playpen full of damaged goods and literal retards.

Attached: 4589.jpg (750x747, 302K)

jesus sven you're a faggot

i love when Jow Forums had a spergy melt down when social media made fun of barron trump for looking like an autistic mook

>you poltards really love to use the per capita statistics when it suits your agenda
why are germans having such a hard time understanding statistics? your country is full of people like that

>functioning adults
>tumblr
Alright yeah, and we’re well adjusted normies

redpill me on her Nigerian plan

This is honestly heartbreaking. Why does Jow Forums like to bully a little girl? She may look a lot older but she's only like 17 or something. Fucking heartless guys.

Not to mention she's super impressive with what she's doing. Literally changing the world by saving it? At 17. What were you doing Jow Forums? Probably jackin it to video games that's what. Sounds like your all just jealous of her.

Oh, and you're scared that a women is right because women are the future and you fuckin know it.

Hey there mista ptezydent give my plan a whiiiirl bring your carbons home safe and sound says this little girl.

>three men and a downy
Her asshole is going to be so loose by the end of this she's going to need diapers

Attached: 1566061135446.gif (218x240, 3.98M)

>Her asshole is going to be so loose by the end of this she's going to need diapers

Attached: what.jpg (800x450, 41K)

The best part of this would be if those three shipmates pulled a train on Greta and she came back pregnant.

China. Is. Lying. About. Their. Emissions.

She could shill for online shekels running a betting pool on whose it is with a genetic test to determine the father only after a certain market cap has been established to ensure a profitable operation.

SHE'S NOT THAT KIND OF GIRL

Attached: fuck10.png (808x805, 236K)

look at this picture to remove the ugly face from your mind

Attached: 1562105355059.jpg (564x845, 37K)

If you weren't all losers, virgins, incels and you were fathers or wanted to be one, you would be proud of this girl and you would want that your daughter some day become like her. You are literally inhuman and you are dead inside.

Attached: BASED GRETA.jpg (947x461, 72K)

that pool would look even more comfy with greta and me inside it :3

Attached: qthot.jpg (980x625, 78K)

If that was my daughter she would have been thrown off the cliff like the defective spartan babies.

Don’t think that her dad hasn’t thought about hitting that either.

>She's doing an impressive job
Yeah she definitely organized and is conducting that boat trip.
The ilk that falls for this ploy (seemingly you) is weighing down mankind. You probably love science fiction movies. Your type has been the ballast that kept mankind from making that stuff reality long ago. You need to be shed.

Attached: 1375826432.jpg (468x412, 33K)

Sooo... we keep her around to add to "net schizophrenia" i.e. making people dumber, more consumed by fear, and most importantly- more succeptable to our suggestions and rhetoric?
Or some of you are spamming her just to mock how ridiculous grown adults who take her serious are? Perhaps it's yet another "anti-Trump" to be put on display?
I know there is an ulterior motive, it just feels like a bit of a stretch- and one that puts a god damn underage kid (and the pedos who think Down syndrome is attractive) front and center in our board every day at that.