Guns = Masonic and Satanic

America was founded by Freemasons.
The declaration of independence and the consitution were written by freemasons. Therefore, if you follow the consitution, you are following the creed of Satanic Freemasons that hate Jesus. Hand in your guns, the 2nd amendment is Satanic!

Attached: a4061e4ec4211c70542afeaaa6f7675f.jpg (475x579, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/APvYvkWJFaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Th Freemasons were a worthy endeavor back then. Unfortunately, the founding father's enemies took it over on the highest levels.

Christianity was a worthy endeavor back then. Unfortunately, the founding father's enemies took it over on the highest levels.

We really need to bring back the mental asylums.

FREEMASONS ARE EVIL.
CONSITUTION WRITTEN BY FREEMASONS.
THEREFORE, CONSITUTION = EVIL.

>stop believing in your religion because it's corrupted
>jesus didn't say there would be those that call themselves jews but are not and are instead the synagogue of Satan
Part and parcel of living in a jewish world

JEWS ARE EVIL
CHRISTIANITY CREATED BY A HEW
THEREFORE, CHRISTIANITY = EVIL

"Pythagoras group"

Do you know the mountain fortress in France that was taken over?
What does the Voynich Manuscript have to do with Pythagoras?
Why is Napoleon portrayed as a villain; when he was one of humanity's great heroes?

Exactly. I agree.

HAND IN YOUR GUNS YOU SATANIC FREEMASONIC SCUMBAGS

That's really awful logic. First you assume that masonry is evil, and in order to follow your chain, one must be convinced of that. I can apply that to anything.
>OP is a faggot
>faggots are evil
>therefore OP is evil

No

What if, What if
White people are god's chosen people and jews just simply hijacked it?

>George Washington, despite believing in JESUS CHRIST, knew about how kiked Masonry was/is
Kys.

Attached: freemasonry-zionism-judaism-zionists-conspiracy-new-world-order-illuminati-politics-secret-societies (800x600, 78K)

You are literally shilling a freemason, satanic ideology everytime you promote the consitution. It is a satanic, evil document.

I do not have a gun. I have a pen.
Checkmate.

>being able to defend yourselves from a tyrannical government is evil
>t. memeflaggot
My sides.

Attached: 1564333163434.jpg (798x770, 119K)

Attached: gun abortions meme.jpg (680x390, 65K)

Freemasons used to worship Lucifer. Now they obey the Jew like a bunch of brainwashed sheep

SO NOT TAKING ANYTHING ELSE FROM SOMEONE IS EVIL?
DID NOT KNOW!!!

washington was not even our "first" president but he was our first mason president.

Whites need their own fucking occult systems separate from bloodsucking KIKES

Free Masonry was comped after the Founders founded the USA.
But you seem ridiculously retarded so you wouldn't care.

>EVERYTHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS SATANISM RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1565562864354.png (449x800, 84K)

maby thats why theres a pentagram on our capital if viewed from "satellite"

OP is a mason shill using reverse psychology to promote the idea that owning weapons is wholly masonic.
Literally every ancient society allowed the purchase of weapons. Egyptians, Assyrians, Greeks, and likely the ancient Israelites themselves.

Pedophilia and demonic rituals are great if they advance white people. Disgusting if they promote Jews. Survival of the strongest, not the weakest inbred cheaters

freemasonery only gets bad press because of christian propaganda, but christians are the cancer of humanity so fuck what they have to say about anything

freemasons back then were based, anti usury, white nationalists, who tryed their best to make a system hard to corrupt and take over by tyrant where the population would have a say

modern freemasons are low level jew jackeys though, shabbes goy archetype

Freemasons are satanic and evil, this is a typical belief held by right-wing Americans about freemasonry. Yet you literally worship a document made by satanic freemasons.

>freemasons
>anti-usury
They were literally kabbalistic good goyim who had orgies and promoted paleo-liberalism. And they were basically footlickers for the Jesuits anyways.

>EVERYTHING I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS SATANISM
>Freemasons are satanic and evil
Yea ok memeflaggot, keep showing how ignorant you are.

Freemasonry let’s jews brainwashed 10% of white people unchecked. They sort them for the stupidest

like all things here they get corrupted. thinking in absolutes is stupid. there are some good and some bad. the point is to be against the bad and support the good. blind judgement doesn't help.

>Isaiah 14:12: How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
>Freemasons worship Lucifer
>JESUS IS SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1561163401097.jpg (515x595, 21K)

The constitution has nothing to do with it. You can't have my guns or anyone else's.

Fuck off

So you're okay with following the literal works of satanists?

it wasnt until 30 or some odd years after the founding of this blessed nation that they let the kikes into the carpenters club

Attached: yeshu.jpg (569x979, 223K)

I am okay with locking crazy people up and throwing away the key.

tell me more

>god is evil
>but you should obey god

spotted the hylic pharisee manipulating scumbag

Attached: 17358580_784530441701973_4040820807886423909_o.jpg (720x720, 49K)

The Founders were infinitely more based than you memeflaggot christcuck.

We need to join every lodge system and redpill every white mason on the jews

Nice try Harvey Weinstein.

You are so obvious.

Go fuck yourself.

he isn't a man of chirst though, he is trying to trick the christian board of pol into an obeying a morality that he finds non servicable

but he does not know the meaning of the word nazi, he is foolish, and we can see through him plain as day, for we are strong

Attached: 1479919997523.jpg (1024x800, 1.05M)

Joos play the races against each other in freemasonry. Telling Prince Hall niggers one thing and GoodGoyWhitwee another

I'm just amused that everyone on this board thinks freemasons are evil, especially american posters, yet those same people literally worship masonic documents. Basically, you are all stupid and it is fun to mock you.

t. memeflag faggot

99% of this board have no clue of what freemasons do and what they want
protip: it's not what youtube tells you
kys all summerfags

based
>everyone thinks the same thing
Can you just go back to r*ddit already?

Almost everyone on conspiracy theory boards like this thinks freemasons are evil, yes.

>conspiracy theory boards
>is from r/conspiracy
Just go back.

nice stretch. but the founding fathers were also Christian and the masons was just a secret fraternity to opposed the rule of rome. there was no baphoment worship, no trans kid orgy sacrifice. but like the church itself, masons were infiltrated and corrupted from within, just like every other group who tries to bring men together for the common good.

Attached: frog.jpg (618x412, 37K)

>Freemasons

I'm investigating the positive benefits of membership for myself.

I'll admit that I did attend an open to the public dinner last week. I requested to attend and was granted. Honestly, when I entered I felt like I was among friends. Men who want to get SOMETHING done. Me who appreciate other smart men. They are going to mail me some data, then there is a process. My goal is to be as authentic as I can be and if they feel I'm a match for their agenda they might let me be a member. I think it's a full-time job. It's probably like toastmasters. Lots of books an manuals for everything, lots of research, rehearsal and then performance. I'm great at that.

AND why not?

My supporters while strong, red & black pilled aren't enough to get me going. I have been at this four years and three days now. So with the faith of God, I'm giving them a try. Also if my new brothers invest in my gravity they will all become billionaires by themselves. I'll tell them that I have money to bring to the group that is very large and I need their help.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

>implying Jow Forums isn't almost entirely consporacy theories
And I'm not from reddit, kiddo.

(((masons)))

Attached: MAMCJ8LKWEjU_640x360.jpg (640x360, 50K)

Then it’s the 1 percent who speak the speak that you should be worried about. The sun rises in the east.

Well said.
You're still an idiot, and no Jow Forums is not entirely conspiracy theories.

>no Jow Forums is not entirely conspiracy theories.
Almost. Conspiracy theories are Jow Forums posting.

>the founding fathers were also Christian
No they weren't, they were deists.

Why would they hate Jebus, more like H8ing Hypocritical YOU ARE OUT! Religious fruits that attack their own ppl and eat them Alive

Freemasonry is baby Talmud. Those stupidest enough to complete their white version of Jewish indoctrination walk out calling everyone sheeps, goats, and mules, doing favors for jews around the clock

>evil faggot OP trying to tell me what's evil
Ok evil faggot

no

they were never worthy

that’s the truth

this is technically true due to separation of church and state

lol you’re a dumb fuckin nigger

no they weren’t you fagboy jewcuck

post your lamb skin fannie pack, basedboy!

>mason fag cope, the post

nigga masons are kike fags who formed hundred plus years after kike reformation

you’re a fucking moron, don’t make history, and are clearly stupid enough to be mason fodder

>nigga
Opinion disregarded. Learn to speak properly.

ABSOLUTELY MASONIC

Attached: masonic diefenbaker (((lackner))).jpg (200x280, 11K)

>hops
>reddit spaces
>basedboy
>you're a chirstcuck, no u jewcuck
>still memeflagging
You're disgusting.

>fucked mexico and brasil and pretty much all Latin America
>good
kys

So do you be sayin'...

Attached: prince hall masons.jpg (257x196, 43K)

This

Jesus told us to sell our cloak and by a sword if we dont have one. being armed is inherently christian. Not to mention stoning is the go to death sentence, and guns are just high performance stoning devices.

>Satanic Freemasons that hate Jesus
>Jesus

literally who? kys christcuck

Attached: Jahbulon_print2.jpg (600x726, 43K)

this

masons banned kikes for years and years and years and years thousands of years you triple glow satan lover nigger

Attached: 68510856_2346139345503101_4068754409356525568_n.jpg (800x600, 55K)

(checked)
Brotherhood of the Bell (1970) w/ Glenn Ford
{This version is terrible visual quality, but dwnlodas of original quality are in these tubes}
youtu.be/APvYvkWJFaI

baal isn't even a high level entity lol

typical babaloynian kikery to try to banish good things into the goetia

we saw the curses you placed on the name yashu

black star rise. morning star rise.

Attached: ls.png (603x687, 1.58M)

Shut up sand nigger

no op. the founding fathers frequently bitterly disagreed with each other. not everyone fell into the freemason trap. TJ is one example