White Nationalism is a victimhood ideology

It is no different than black people blaming "the man" for their problems.

Think about it...If he is romantically unsuccessful with white women, the white nationalist blames blacks.

If he is financially unsuccessful, the white nationalist blame immigrants and Jews.

This scapegoating avoids personal responsibility and is a sign of weakness not strength. That is why you never see financially successful white nationalists. Because successful people, by their nature, do not blame their problems on others

Attached: 5cc32e6bb14bf40aa33c4f2a-750-375.jpg (750x375, 49K)

one post by this id

>1 post by this ID
>Meme flag
>Obvious bait
>Flaccid, uninspired take
>Reddit spacing
>Bump limit
>Herb in options

2 self-identified white nationalist victims that cannot refute what I just said.

White nationalism has been the consensus view taken for granted in this country from its founding to the 1960s. You act like it was started yesterday when it founded this country and wrote its laws for nearly two centuries

Attached: 1507259232104.jpg (2500x5000, 3.95M)

it's also a religious style cult.
>tell people they're the special/chosen ones
in this case you just have to be white. even scientology makes you earn membership
>then promise the coming apocalypse where the enemies are destroyed and they get elevated
i.e. dotr and other shit they larp about.

unfortunately a few good goys get roped in to this shit-show filled with hustlers and frauds.

Simply putting black people excuses on white people don't make your opinion a fact, you don't have anything to back it up, but i do have sources to back up that leftists are less intelligent, fat, sexually frustated man.

Attached: antifa_bleeding_portland.jpg (600x632, 55K)

I don’t blame blacks for anything you fucking moron. It’s the goddamn Jews.

Judaism is a victimhood ideology.

They always blame other tribes like the Egyptians, the Europeans, the Arabs, etc., for their problems.

They try to stigmatize and outlaw nepotism in other races, while whole-heartedly supporting it for their own. Whenever you point this out, the Jew recoils, "I've been found out!"

Attached: Nixon jew woke.png (599x337, 155K)

>refute what I just said.

You said nothing of substance though. You're attacking caricatures of WNs provided for you by the media.

Because you don't even know what you're talking about. White nationalism is as old as this country and you're acting like it started on the internet

Attached: 1502857151538.jpg (1024x586, 108K)

>biggest straw man ever
>meme flag
>biggest bait ever

Yep it's a slide thread

>oy vey, stop gassing us, help us america/Russia
>we will kill you goyim, your children will be raped
>stop plying the victim goyim
t. jew

The values and ideals claimed by Western society today are those of a slave morality, a love-thy-nigger ethic of Asiatic origin. It is a morality of envy, which exalts the botched and the degenerate and disparages the noble, the strong, and the beautiful. It is a morality which holds that everything which walks upright on two legs and talks is precious and ought to be preserved. It is a turn-the-other-cheek morality which denies a people the right of self-defense.

It is a morality which damns the Germans for attempting to rid themselves of a pernicious infestation which was stifling their national life; and it is a morality which will equally damn any attempt by White Americans to disinfect the cesspool of mongrelization which their own country is fast becoming.

Ultimately it is a morality of racial death, and the ultimate significance of the current debate over the Holocaust is that it is inextricably rooted in this morality.

The “revisionist,” the conservative, the right winger, the anti-Semite who cannot face the Holocaust squarely and judge it on the basis of a higher morality, according to which it is only the upward course of Life which is sacred, also cannot solve the other moral problems of the day; he cannot, for example, cope successfully with the challenges to a White future which are presented by non-White immigration and by a high non-White birth rate.

What is Nationalism without the 'White' for $200 Alex.

His attempts until now to cope have been inconsistent with the slave morality to which he pays lip service — and which exacts its toll for every transgression. For it is never healthy for a people to say one thing and do another: to preach the equality of races and the brotherhood of all members of genus Homo, on the one hand; and to refuse, on the other hand, to share everything we have — our land, our food, our women — with any Mexican or Haitian or Vietnamese who wants them. America’s half-hearted and ineffective immigration restrictions are a perfect reflection of this fundamental inconsistency.

The expedient society, the society which must often act counter to its proclaimed fundamental values and ideals, because those values and ideals are inconsistent with the survival of the society, is sick. Either it must find a new set of values and ideals, consistent with survival and with progress, or it will perish. Ultimately, only the society with absolute conviction in the rightness of its actions can achieve the last and greatest goals on this earth.

The Jewish Holocaust propagandists understand this, and the time has come for us to understand it also. That is a necessary first step to a new and higher morality: the spiritual basis for a new force which can give new life to our race.

It's pretty clear that every major (((institution))), including our government, bends over backwards for blacks and minorities and is incredibly hostile toward whites.

Attached: Tanya Thumbs up.jpg (600x842, 120K)

Attached: based and redpilled 2.gif (366x218, 595K)

Every human wants a villain in their life to blame. If you were smart you'd realize that's a waste of time. Either way majority of people still create that power struggle within their head. Whites really have nothing to blame, but themselves which is why suicide rates spike and drug addiction increases. Jews, blacks, whites, Arabs, the japs, that one tribe, no that other, etc. It's all the same. If you actually blame people based on race you're a retard. Solving whites sense of self worth will heal them. Everything else is wrong. Being ignorant on purpose to put oneself on a pedestal above others is a fatal error of the ego.

It IS a victimhood ideology, because whites are victims of the Jews, especially poor and working-class whites. If Jews actually acted in our ethnic interests there wouldn't be any ""anti-semitism"".

It's not blaming anybody
I just want brown "people" and other criminal scum to go live with their own

I would say some people do operate on that victim narrative.
However that victim narrative can be rejected entirely, all that has to be understood is that ultimately we shouldn't blame ourselves for being taken advantage of by others.
Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

>WHITE VICTIMHOOD
take your own medicine, scum... its time to increase white victimhood x1000

Attached: 3.jpg (1100x618, 186K)

And the dominant ideology right now is that white males and capitalism are oppressing everyone else. Also a victim ideology. There isn't a such thing as a belief in good without a belief in bad. What's your point?

Attached: 1508010088048.jpg (600x600, 55K)

go home ryan

Attached: slidethread.gif (764x572, 20K)

America is a white Christian nation. Everyone else does not belong here. Simple as that.

Attached: 496734E6-928E-41AC-A9BD-80301009F86E.jpg (1024x646, 46K)

No shit, Sherlock. Only gullible, weak-minded brainlet losers fall for it.