Yea I’m voting for Bernie

Yea I’m voting for Bernie

Attached: 55D8B9B7-7515-4C74-91C1-E9D4478B0DDE.jpg (808x1102, 92K)

>safe injection sites
What is this

The Death penalty should be expanded

>ban solitary confinement
never happen sorry Bernie, some ideas are too dangerous

Attached: uncleted.jpg (650x488, 35K)

>we want the heroin addict vote

oh democrats, never change

Attached: 1558042883933.jpg (636x960, 80K)

A place where junkies can go and shoot their shit. (no buying/selling)
It's so that the city stays clean and junkies are pulled away from the street.
Frankfurt has the same shit but it's just a sign that a city has more or less given up on these people.

>we want the degenerate vote

Based demoshits

>when Americans won't vote for you so you have to pander to drug addicts and the low IQ
Absolutely pathetic.

Attached: IMG_2384.jpg (1200x721, 175K)

San Francisco has it and the streets are littered with fucking needles

Attached: 52B9C91E-4520-4B95-877A-2BDECD4CA708.png (180x159, 53K)

Consider how much nigger crime would increase. Trump or bust

And poop

sounds anti white to me.

"Safe injection sites"
Nope. Not a fucking chance. I don't want to tippy-toe around used AIDS-riddled needles/syringes going down the goddamn street. Commiefornia also allows that and you know what? Shit everywhere. Poo in the loo is not valid there. Bernie can go fuck himself.

Attached: 1561052092704s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Aren't those for the safety of the confined? How else can they protect a pretty boipusss from being continuously ravaged?

Oh user. This is because San Francisco has ascended from a usual society with it's petty flaws to something greater

Trump supporters vote against their own economic interests tho like uneducated retards

Same with seattle

None of the other surrounding cities want it because they know it's a terrible idea

The JEWS control the ELECTIONS

You’re a nigger planning on going to prison would be my guess

>Ban on cash bail
and Bernie just lost the black vote

>uneducated
Sorry, that's literally the democrat vote.

Attached: IMG_3062.jpg (600x471, 27K)

Pretty much the dumbest thing you can imagine
Free needles to junkies who shoot up on the closest park bench
Businesses will collapse because once they're fucked up they steal or cause fights on the way home

Targeting the right audience. What took you so long dems. Might as well promise to make no-whites allowed hoods while you're at it.

Honestly I still think safe injection sites are a good idea just because junkies sharing needles is one of the main ways AIDS is spread

Why would anyone support the ban of cash bail? Do they expect for you to sit in county for months to years until your court date?

Fuck off Junkie. Hope you literally die of an overdose and your corpse houses all types of insects.

>we want the criminal vote

so what's bad about solitary confinement. civil asset forfeiture and death penalty? most of these are for cri

Attached: 1565728259665.gif (178x195, 875K)

I think it’s a terrible idea because doesn’t solve the underlying issue, just enables it. All the junkies from other places will now congregate in your city to inject heroin with tax-payer funded needles

Attached: 391EB45F-E639-40FE-B9E9-E90EB20670E0.jpg (446x612, 37K)

Civil asset forfeiture us fucked up but we should be executing a lot more criminals

Let them die from aids

Oh I agree that it doesn’t solve the underlying people. But as said, it’s an acknowledgement that a lot of junkies are just hopeless. The point of safe injection sites isn’t to get people clean. The point is stopping the spread of AIDS because junkies sharing needles spreads AIDS and is a threat to the rest of us.

That’s due to their needle exchange program where on any given weekend they give out something around 15k needles that end up in the streets, that end up in the gutter, that end up in the waterways and liberals hate littering. Unless it’s done by a minority, drug addict, degenerate that would be better off dead.

Maintaining a clean and just society is the duty of the White people and the rest of its population is to be babysat like retarded children.

Both sides are controlled by Jews. The best strategy right now is to keep the niggers, spics, and kikes away from my money.

Attached: Bernie Cuts 15.jpg (666x375, 106K)

Yea , trump supporters do vote against their own economic interests to bootlick for the ultra wealthy

First collect all junkies in one city, then nuke it.

Exile the diseased.

That would be the best solution desu, but that ain’t gonna happen anytime soon

Well what are we going to do if they spread AIDS before they die?

How would they spread aids? Just don't fuck addicts

That's all cuck shit to keep criminal niggers on the streets

My economic interests are not handing over every aspect of my life to the state. And you have the gaul to call other bootlickers? Fucking idiot.

Attached: ramarama.jpg (1697x1154, 328K)

And he’ll infringe on our right to bear arms, what kind of clown world is this heeb shooting for?

Junkie with AIDS shares a needle with another junkie, that junkie now has AIDS, that junkie fucks someone for money, that John now has AIDS, that John fucks someone else, that person now has AIDS, that person fucks someone else, and so on and so on

Sounds like a chain of degenerates that deserve to die

Anybody who makes less thank 250k and voting republican is stupid

>gigs me dat
Not an argument you lazy nigger

Attached: 1867894.png (834x800, 1.09M)

Eugenics sites that will kill homeless people

giving drug addicts a safe place to do drugs is just a backhanded attempt to exterminate the population.

Bernie? Yes, please!

Attached: bernie 2020.png (748x394, 13K)

Let the faggots get Aids and die

being on welfare isnt in my economic best interest.

Keep bootlicking for billionaires , uneducated shitbag Cletus

Attached: 1C12035C-BC1B-4891-9748-491B6BB7FF7B.png (615x900, 747K)

Safe injection sites is part of the huge drug problem in california. Specifically la and San Francisco.

Fuck Bolshevik Bernie.

Giving billionaire tax cuts gibs or Israel shekels is not in your own economic interests either

Denver too. Even though these retards are supposed to be able to shoot up AT the clinic, I still see them injecting in public in the public park across the street from the fucking injection clinic. They're fucking retarded. If I woke up tomorrow and all of the Denver homeless had dropped dead, I'd probably cum a little bit.

Does it work in Europe? From what I hear, it's a major failure in San Francisco and Seattle.

Are you retarded? Injection sites are good because they are meant to keep the streets free of needles and concentrate the junkies in specific areas.

and whats the problem with that

You literally want to hand your life over to them to control under the guise of it being the state. You're so fucking lost.

Attached: 3545.jpg (700x700, 178K)

We end up paying for junkie aids, just like this faggot wants

Attached: 7568907890.jpg (720x713, 46K)

Do YOU want these sites anywhere near your neighborhood? While it's great that these lowlifes would be out of public sight, I'd rather much put them in institutions instead of enabling them.

I would personally rather have them all shipped off to another planet.

Figured the Democrats would replace liberty with safety.

>as opposed to having to defend your virgin ass constantly in gen pop
This creepy old Jew has no idea what it’s like. What a fucking idiot

Sweet so we can expect nice white neighborhoods to host injection sites.

Attached: C3B5BEEA-5A12-4E47-B35C-BE3EB18AB523.png (750x1334, 50K)

You’re a genius user!
>lace syringes with poison that kills the addict relatively quickly
>eventually the population of drug addicts is more than cut in half
>Public thinks you’re a good person by caring for the homeless druggies health
Don’t know where you'd stash their corpses in order to prevent doctors from discovering the poison in their bodies tho.

Nice white neighborhoods don't typically have a shitload of junkies.

Let's test the oven hypothesis

>Abolish the death penalty.
>Ban the prosecution of children under the age of 18 in adult courts.
>Incarcerated trans people have access to all the health care they need.
>Allow criminals and felons to vote.
>“Ban the box” by removing questions regarding conviction histories from job and other applications.
>"Guarantee safe, decent, affordable housing."
>Address gender-based violence on college campuses by reversing Education Secretary Betsy DeVos’ decision to weaken Title IX protections. We will protect and enforce Title IX.

Why this?

What is up with Leftists and "cash bail is bad?"

Like, what does that mean? I've been in jail. I've paid bail. What's the story? What's the premise? Why do they want to abolish such a straight-forward procedure? What will they replace it with?

Now we’re cooking with gas!

Attached: A4C07BD3-63FE-4C81-9308-F58CDE0212A1.jpg (279x407, 61K)

America needs more maniacs. Too bad we have cctv everywhere.

Attached: 941696ED-F250-42D8-BC1C-327D5F6AF1F6.gif (500x288, 3.4M)