I'm a Chinese-American but I will support China to the death when it comes to Hong Kong

I'm a Chinese-American but I will support China to the death when it comes to Hong Kong.

Hong Kong is an internal matter that only pertains to China. If you criticize China you are a fucking hypocrite because any country would do the same if not worse. Second, your American "moral outrage" is a joke considering Americans have killed more innocent people than anyone else in the world. Look in the fucking mirror before pointing fingers. Hong Kong IS China. Just like Virginia is USA. If you don't mind your own fucking business and keep meddling in our affairs I promise you will regret it. You'll be injured. Don't say we didn't warn you...

Attached: 598D84D2-662B-45EE-B895-E3E11D75E242.jpg (500x500, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1G703W
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Okay Pajeet

No one cares chinksect.

Attached: 0324861_raid_ant_killer_pine_scented_17.5oz.jpg (196x698, 48K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: hki.png (1962x1308, 71K)

God, every day. Fuck you.

reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKCN1G703W

Next time mind your own business, Scum. Never infer on the United States rights ever again you slant eyed peasant. Now go shit in a bag you animal.

Then fuck off back to China you faggot nigger chink.

GLOWIE CHECKLIST:
Step one: Claim you're ____ heritage
Step two: Get passionate about subject
Step three: Threaten the internet

Not even the boomers are this fucking stupid holy shit

I dont get how its an internal matter. You have oblgiations under international law to treat Hong Kong as a separate legal system. Explain that away chink.

You're a shining examples of a traitor. You are a traitor to the country of China and have no loyalty to the united states.

Now fucking leave, go fight for the country you claim loyalty to. CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR CIVIL WAR SO I CAN KILL THESE FUCKING TRAITORS.

Someone get the fucking bug spray it’s back

China needs to get it's ass kicked already

You stupid Americans answer me ONE question.

Is Hong Kong part of China or not?

If Yes then why you care so much?

If No then you're fucking stupid.

台湾是个国家
钓鱼岛是日本的
西沙群岛是越南的
南沙群岛是菲律宾的
南藏是印度的
长白山是韩国的
疆独万岁
藏独万岁
港独万岁
你必须回去

Jokes on you wh*te boy the majority of your country is immigrants with no loyalty to your joke of a nation. Blame your governmebt for inviting us in. I milk this nation for all its worth on a daily basis and will fuck off back to my shit hole when you have nothing left to offer me.

>ching chong nip nong ping ping bing pong
Nice bait, but you have to go back.

Attached: sk33trgme0b01.jpg (570x406, 52K)

The average IQ in this picture is raised at least 30 points because of that guy in the middle.

>lol stupid british take stinky rock no rice grow anywray har har har u wan 100 year lees??
>WTF WHY WONT THESE ROCK PEOPLE GIVE US BACK OUR ROCK?

Attached: 1558640704527.jpg (480x640, 12K)

American ain't had no Red Guards, or starved millions because of farm reform.
Mao was one of earths biggest retards..

Taiwan is true China

One post by this ID

Enjoy waterboarding at Quantanimo Bay, mah dude /\ \/

>sucking the dick of tyranny

>I'm a Chinese-American but
You could have left this out of your post and it would have retained its meaning

Fag

That`s like saying DDR is soviet union in 1989.

If not larping, you must be dumb as fuck. USA has it's faults, but China is a dictatorship and you're supporting it. Pathetic, go live there then and give up your american nationality.

after brexit is done with were coming back for Hong Kong which is still rightfully ours

Die.

Buenos dias, voy a decir...
TIENE SEXO

Brother why you stay in firthy westerner rand and not comeback home to your rand, to your people who are rike you? Your feered with hate for the Hong King-Kongers chimping out and how some westerners (mutts especarrly) rook down upon our great crimbing rand. I know what you feer brother, but to speak this hate rike this in westerner rand is dishonorable act, and must be stopped now! You want to know why? beacuse again, I have to see westerner pig say "Rook and these weak chinks *rafs in muttrey* this post shows they are weak." I'm so sick of this brother, pls stop you hurt my heart, ferring and pride in our coutrey, when you post this, brother. To redeem yourself brother you must come back home, come back to your rand and pray your part in making china wan, make china supa 1. That's arr ;;;;;;;(

Oh btw my name Lee

Attached: Lee.jpg (1167x836, 36K)

fuck you in the ass you aids infested commie.

The USA is a dictatorship, you’ve just tried to ignore it. The south tried to get away from the Yankees long ago. It was prevented. China and the USA are the same to me. Why should I bow to one master when I can play them against each other. You are a shill for global government and are against ethnicities.

>The USA is a dictatorship
Not even close.

so are you chinese or american

China can't abide by its own laws because it is a lawless nation. By lawless I mean the only principle in its law is that whatever the party wants to do, its going to do anyways regardless of whats written down and codified.

You chumps keep falling for op’s white fake bitch ass.

>we want to secede!
>you can’t do that you have to stay with us under the thumb of our “democracy”
Keep playing rethorical games. You will lose. The USA is a shell of itself. You have to go back two centuries to find a period of greatness. Being the international police and enforcers of democracy is instrumentalized faggotry.
It’s a good thing we know the the US is allowed to now make propaganda for domestic audiences or else I would have you pegged as a commie hiding behind his flag.

>infer
*confer

Whenever the US news media align it’s a sign of bad things.

Attached: 2D859F76-DE4E-47A3-9AE6-E7F4FD49F320.jpg (750x1241, 668K)

This is pajeet speak. Stop larping.

You're the one playing rhetorical games here m8.

>The usa is a dictatorship!
followed by
>Things I didn't say! Also know as a strawman

You're a faggot who uses logical fallacies to argue. You are in no way to be trusted. Memeflaggot too.

stop posting this you stupid fucking bugman!

Attached: 1200px-Rand_Corporation_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 59K)

disgusting yellow scourge

>I am Chinese-American
>Your American...

You are fucking Chinese you stupid chink.

y do mainlanders who go abroad stay blind

Attached: 1565803953802.jpg (1280x1706, 473K)

>Winnie the Pooh
every time

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x225, 11K)

lee not ree?

Nice proxy pooh bear.

I hope you don't get reeducationed for your failure to shape opinion in anyway whatsoever.

Sorry shithead, your game is up. You are here to get the peasants in line with US geopolitical thought. It’s not happening. The protest is a scam. It is a monster made by the CIA, piggybacking off of HK sinophobia. These monsters are brought to life though Facebook, WhatsApp, and twitter, all controlled by US intel. The objective is to destabilize another country for the US’ imperialistic desire to force the miserable system of democracy on other people, to cause trouble for China, and to make sure the intel agencies have a money laundering/spy base at the foot of China. You’re glowing.

>those arms

ricelet

Because they are being blackmailed and extorted by their own government to stay in line, especially when going abroad.

Sorry Chang, we're hardened to shills like you after years and years of suffering their bullshit. We can spot you all a mile away.

I know engrish, justing doing stereotype as joke. I want to make you westerners know my name. Oh btw my name not ree but Lee

No, because they know exactly which China is superior.

Attached: D4pRYkSXoAEVVfj.jpg.png (1200x1193, 702K)

China's ethnonationalism is strong and proud, is why. There was a time when a white man walked proudly too. I actually admire this much about the bugmen.

EAT IT CHINA

六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre
反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward
文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution
人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system
民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行
法輪功 Falun Dafa 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗
胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨
獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 肅清 活摘器官
黑社會 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩
台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama
新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 東突厥斯坦

Attached: Capture.jpg (584x150, 20K)

Sure thing José. Your English isn’t that bad. How soon after enlisting did you get your green card? How’s Chair Force life?

Attached: 247CADEE-EE83-4BC0-98E0-254EA7F98E56.jpg (677x443, 172K)

Attached: 6C397E35-F5FA-4048-AED4-49D129853FBE.jpg (708x364, 155K)

what sort of shill do you suppose we've got here? chink? jew?

Attached: 1549461820363.jpg (460x403, 37K)

The protesters are described as being young. Does anyone think that this is typical for a youth protest?

Attached: 0992ED10-3B92-4946-9CDF-D94AB1F24A6B.jpg (750x527, 177K)

I am a private British citizen with only my own agenda. That being Hong Kong remaining a free state.

You are a Chinese shill, repeating the party line.

Chinese.

Show flag.

Five eyes. You should have said so from the beginning.

In the end this is really about dominance of agendas. Does the Westernized Hong Kong get to continue, and have any influence on the future of China, or does the ethnonationalist state of China control the legitimacy of all ideas, debate, and content in its own interest. We all know which side the (((west))) is on. If HK wins then China will fall eventually in the same way the West has fallen.

>I'm a Chinese-American
They've infested our country with converts.
>Hong Kong is an internal
It was an international hub to the world. You're wrong.
> If you criticize China you are a fucking hypocrite
Look who's talking.
>killed more innocent people than anyone else in the world
Tell that to Mao who killed 35 Million people.
>Hong Kong IS China
Yeah just like Taiwan is and all those islands in the south china sea. Totally legitimate and not arbitrary under your guise of law.
>If you don't mind your own fucking business and keep meddling in our affairs I promise you will regret it.
Bring it Ching Chong. The US was created for this scenario. We are bred for war and we will liberate the people's army.

Attached: 1565838672585.jpg (720x919, 105K)

MI5 wouldn't accept me m8. I have ties to far right internet hate machines.

>screencapping phone text
so this is the power of chinese memes...

Attached: 1484335433754.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>from 1948 to 1952
that's nationalist casualties in the chinese civil war you fucking dingus

is a democrat gun grab not what would immediately precede a second american civil war?

Attached: 1531318186171.jpg (580x680, 62K)

proud of their sub 10k gdp per capita and collapsing infrastructure and debt bubble

I for one welcome out new Chinese overlords. Even in the worst case it's still better than kike/nigger/faggot/pedo worship like (((the United States))) holds in such high esteem.

Where did the protesters get all these US flags from? Why were their leaders photographed with a US state dept official this week? You want to keep the lid on this, but you can’t.
Any time the media aligns on a particular story of international significance, expect the CIA to have been involved.

Attached: 9492DFCA-389F-4FE5-8A95-4D77007847C0.jpg (750x758, 510K)

Then go back, you seething retard.

Lol what is China Chong China going to do? Flail their malnourished 80s soviet outfitted army at us? We will get involved if we damn well please, which we do not care at all to do. All incompetent china could do is give us the equivalent of a paper cut. Remember when the ching Chong chinese army attempted to take land from farmers? And the farmers fought them off with bamboo rockets and won? I remember.

I dont think there is any pedo worship.
The west is known for looking a pedos as something to kill.

You need to go back.

Yeah because fucking flags are hard to come by...

Haha, everyday fishing at Jow Forums

Julie Eadeh, State Dept. Official.

I don’t like the Chinese, but you have to admire how they get to the bottom of this shit with this picture.

A blossoming field career ENDED. She is now stuck behind a desk for the rest of her career. Maybe they’ll put her in archives for being such a blundering dummie. Archival work at DOS is like being a jannie lol

Attached: 45480073-0050-4EC1-A9F0-CE224FD02A70.jpg (550x350, 55K)

>You'll be injured.
>Don't say we didn't warn you...
Do you have any idea how hard American security forces are cracking down on online threats right now? And a Chinese ‘American’ without loyalty to his adopted, country...you’re a real beaut.

Attached: DF352DAB-3A28-4A2E-B5B4-1E92D2A3BE38.png (1200x1236, 676K)

Yeah, I don’t like China. Fuck the Chinese!

Attached: A1D4FD3C-815E-4632-A87E-7B35807BD6A7.jpg (1100x619, 133K)

>I don’t like the Chinese, but

Attached: NPC.png (416x435, 123K)

Keked and saved for later use.

>Hong Kong is an internal matter that only pertains to China

The only reason we are all following this shit is for the news that honk Kong will get nuked and millions of gooks turned in to ashes

Doubt it, yankee. The media is already boring people with the topic. Clicks are down. Bad news. Did Trump run on the platform of more wars overseas? More embroilments in places outside of our influence? You are overplaying your hand. Another Crimea is coming. You don’t own the world, amerigoblin.

Attached: 28211424-DE42-40D1-A6E8-3E794F8C575C.jpg (1190x595, 127K)

It does seem a little fishy. but you know what else is fishy? mainland china!

Attached: chinese-executions-7.jpg (516x743, 117K)

Fight the good fight, brother. Hong Kong is the only free Chinese territory, it must stay that way.

Get out. Go back to China with your fellow insects.

Hong Kong has not been China for 100 years.
There is literally nothing wrong with US officials meeting with HK protesters. It's nothing different than what China does to us. Antifa is partly funded by the Chinese.

I did do some grammar mistakes so be careful

You forgot about Vancouver, silly. Ethnonationalism is back. Universalism is in the scrap heap. Soon to be in the ‘dustbin of history’ as some would say.

Attached: 97C86682-2020-4602-81F8-0C63CCC1E826.png (506x431, 208K)

Maybe murrica should do the same to drug dealers..

Attached: execution_drug_dealers_in_china_6.jpg (744x509, 101K)

There’s literally an agreement in place that was signed in 1997 that... returns HK to the PRK by the 2040’s. Having an extradition law does not make it the PRK.

>1 post by this ID
Everytime kek, have this (you)

>by the 2040’s
Looks like they have some time to tell you to go fuck yourself then.
That's because the memeflagger is OP bumping his own thread from a proxy.

Literallty zero chinks lurk here faggot

really made me think

Attached: 1540748875231.jpg (386x386, 5K)