Pakistani Man Sentenced For Sexual Abuse of White British Girl

A man from Bradford has been jailed for six years for sexually abusing a 13-year-old girl.
Mohammed Farooq Miah, 29, was sentenced on Wednesday at Bradford Crown Court.

westyorkshire.police.uk/news-appeals/man-sentenced-sexual-abuse-child

Attached: 217520579.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x813, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/17837112.39-infatuated-39-married-man-sexually-abused-girl-13-baildon-moor/
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/delivery-driver-accused-raping-15-16447336
eadt.co.uk/news/ajay-rana-flew-to-see-ill-mother-in-india-1-6067992
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/17404102.rape-accused-had-loads-of-one-night-stands-and-sex-was-always-consensual-court-told/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AN “infatuated” married man who sexually abused a 13-year-old girl in his Audi car on Baildon Moor has been jailed for six years.
Farooq Miah, 29, groomed and manipulated the child, buying her a gift, drinks and ice cream and isolating her from family and friends, Bradford Crown Court heard today.
When concerns about the “relationship” were raised on a trafficking website, Miah told his victim to lie to the police, prosecutor Gerald Hendron said.
The child at first denied that Miah, of Grosvenor Road, Manningham, Bradford, had abused her and tried to conceal her phone from investigating officers. She then disclosed that he had met her late at night in a fast food restaurant and taken her in his Audi on to Baildon Moor.
He bought ice cream and drinks and they smoked cigarettes. Miah began by touching her indecently and progressed to having oral sex with her, Mr Hendron said.
He took a video on the girl’s phone of her performing a sex act on him.
It was found by the police, along with the 996 calls and texts between Miah and the child.
Miah pleaded guilty to eight charges of sexual activity with a child and a single count of making an indecent image.
She told the police that Miah sulked if she refused to engage in sexual activity with him. The girl said in her victim impact statement that she believed at the time that Miah was in love with her.
Miah’s barrister, Taryn Turner, said he had pleaded guilty to all the offences and been held in custody since June 7.
She conceded: “This is a bad business and it is accepted that it must be marked with an immediately effective custodial sentence.”
Mrs Turner said that Miah was a married man whose wife was expecting their child.
“He had an infatuation for this young girl and that led to this appalling series of offences against her,” she said.
Miah felt remorse and disgust about what he had done.

Attached: baildon-moor-01.jpg (350x234, 10K)

>Bradford
no big surprise there

Attached: D58B5F68-0F61-4F6D-81AC-480204322305.png (128x120, 719)

i just dont give a fuck anymore. WHERE IS THE FATHER?
Fuck off England, you're dead.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190705-194151_Gallery.png (1079x1103, 641K)

Yeah....American white males aren't child molesters or anything....just brown people

Attached: 0050D1E4-C5BD-4059-A239-B6955FA75120.jpg (590x400, 52K)

The Recorder of Bradford, Judge Jonathan Durham Hall QC, said Miah seduced a 13-year-old girl.
He knew her age and solicited her affections with grooming and manipulation.
“The girl has been deeply affected by the abuse of a paedophile,” Judge Durham Hall said.
Miah must sign on the sex offender register indefinitely and the judge made a Sexual Harm Prevention Order until further order.

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/17837112.39-infatuated-39-married-man-sexually-abused-girl-13-baildon-moor/

what's aoc in bonglang? 16? If lower the judge is actually based

Pakis are animals that need to be put down. Disgusting inbreds.

>He took a video on the girl’s phone of her performing a sex act on him.
>single count of making an indecent image
>image
Also, only 6 years? He will be out raping children in 2 years

Islam > Christianity

Attached: scene-from-a-jewish-muslim-slave-market-of-white-women2-otto-pilny[1].png (803x528, 767K)

Six years is nothing, probably will get out in 3.

>Mrs Turner said that Miah was a married man whose wife was expecting their child.

I hate Xenos so much. I can't have a family yet this creature gets to have one but of course he's got to corrupt our lolis.

shut the fuck up with the obvious d/c

we don't like invaders touching our girls is that so fucking hard to understand?

now watch this be memoryholed.

>A man from Bradford has been jailed for six years for sexually abusing a 13-year-old girl.

Werent those two Poles which made mean tweets sentenced to 4 years each? Lmfao, the absolute state of the British justice system

Attached: 1564535548199.gif (445x250, 2.18M)

That's a Bangladeshi.

Typical paki

Holy shit you're disgusting

>Mohammed
Each fucking time, do they have like 3 first names at most?

What's the difference?

Paki detected

>.American white males aren't child molesters or anything

You fuckers are literally insane. What the fuck does a white male have to do with this pedoscum monster? Let me guess.....

>Paki is a monster
>monster is a monster
>white men are all monsters
>white men.....FUCKING WHITE MEN WHY ARE THEY SO WHITE AND STUFF AND WILL ANYONE NOTICE THAT I'M INSERTING WHITE MEN INTO THE SINGLE THREAD THAT HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT IN BRITAIN WHITE MEN GET LONGER SENTENCES FOR MISPLACING BACON THAN THIS LITERAL CHILD RAPIST MONSTER

Could I interest you in a really cool trick? Ok, let's go. Close your eyes. Now imagine a world without white men. Looking good? Excellent. Perhaps you are imagining futuristic paradises such as the Congo or Guatemala, am I right? Well it doesn't matter what you are failing to imagine due to your lack of imagination, the only thing that matters is that you shut the fuck up and go live somewhere like the Congo or Guatemala so that we can be free of your insipid and constant kike-like kvetching and whining and complete lack of a single shred of sense. PLS GO. Before we do something really bad to you and faggots like you.

Yeah still an inbred mud.

8 counts of sexual abuse

6 years in jail

Leftist countries have alot of pedofiles in power

the lucky bastard

lol oh you have those paki rape gangs under control now don't you brit

Attached: IMG_0908.png (238x212, 11K)

Look, I'm a paki, but even I can recognize that you cuck brits need to do something about the british pakis.. they're nigger tier and they all have that same goofy ass haircut like the OP

also what the fuck is going on in the UK? pedos in the elite circles, pedos in the schools/churches, paki pedos everywhere.. fuckin island of degeneracy

we dont want to get them under control , we want to join in and get some young loli pussy....

Was UK Epsteins secret pedo island all along?

Paki detected

Mohammed Basharat pictured outside Birmingham Crown Court.
A delivery driver picked up a runaway teenager from a city street, plied her cannabis and then raped her at his home, a court was told.
The 15-year-old felt "trapped and powerless" after being driven around for several hours before being smuggled into Mohammed Basharat's address, it was alleged.
Basharat, 39, of Twycross Grove, Hodge Hill, has denied rape and arranging the travel of another person with a view to exploitation.
Glyn Samuel, prosecuting at Birmingham Crown Court, said on August 16 2017 the victim had an argument with her family about her use of Instagram. She was punished by having her phone taken from her and was sent to her room.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/delivery-driver-accused-raping-15-16447336

Attached: 0_NWP_BEM_180619Mohammed_07JPG.jpg (615x1058, 134K)

>instagram thott taken off the internet
>instantly finds some paki to rape her

pics or didn't happen

Go back to your Mosque, Abdul. You don't belong on here.

fuck you cumskin or I'll turn your daughter into halal kebob

he'll be out just in time for her to be legal.

ASIAN MAN

Yeah sure. Shitposting on Jow Forums, I'm so scared. You shitskins only attack in packs- too afraid to do something on your own.

I'll lick your kids shitter like it was a pineapple fritter

A rapist who went on the run to India after attacking a young woman has been jailed for seven years.
Ajay Rana, 35, raped the woman in the back of his housemate's car in Lowestoft, Suffolk, after offering her a lift in December 2017.
He then took a "trophy photograph" and fled to India days later under the pretence of visiting his ill mother.
Rana was sentenced at Ipswich Crown Court after being found guilty of rape following a two-week trial.
In a statement read to the court, the victim said the attack "will haunt me for the rest of my life".
She said she had been diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder, had begun self-harming and suffered regular flashbacks, despite receiving counselling.
"I am so angry that he has done this to me, and [the case] brings it all flooding back and the emotions hit me like a roller coaster," she said.

eadt.co.uk/news/ajay-rana-flew-to-see-ill-mother-in-india-1-6067992

Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 25K)

Nice larp faggot.

Attached: i0j3MfW.jpg (718x960, 54K)

When british bastards make fun of Sven and Hans, I laugh so bad. Rotherham is just a start. Sven and Hans are fine compared to “Great” Britain

fat cunt stfu or you will taste my shoe

A MAN on trial accused of repeatedly raping a vulnerable teenage girl told the jury she dragged him upstairs to her bedroom.
Parvaze Ahmed said he met the 16-year-old at a party at the home of Saeed Akhtar where she was drinking from a bottle of vodka.
After they had sex, Ahmed, known as Pav, said he told her he did not want a relationship with her and she was fine about it.
When interviewed by the police, he described the girl as “a bit slagified” but attractive, funny and cute.
Ahmed said he protected the girl and looked after her in the months they knew one another. She would ring him in the early hours asking him to join her at a party. “She was a bit hectic in the head. She was partying all the time,” he said.
Ahmed told the police he had had “loads of one-night stands” and the sex was always consensual.
“I one hundred per cent don’t believe I have done anything wrong. I know from my heart that I never hurt or abused her,” he said.
Saeed Akhtar, known as Sid, agreed that the girl would stay at his house occasionally. He said they never had sex and she told him she was 18.
Izar Hussain, known as Billy Jo Jo, told the police: “These are false accusations. This is a lie against myself. Maybe she has done it to get money. I am not the person somebody is making me out to be. I am a family kind of person.”
Zeeshan Ali told the police he was shocked by the charge against him.
The former packer at Seabrook Crisps said he knew the girl as Sid’s girlfriend. “She has put in a false allegation against me. I haven’t touched her. I haven’t sexually assaulted her,” he told the police. “She is lying. I have done nothing.”
Kieran Harris also denied ever touching the girl. He is accused of spiking her drink and having sex with her while she was blacked out.
Harris said he had never spiked anyone’s drink. He went to the girl’s house to chill out because “everyone else was going there.”

Attached: 190087849.jpg.gallery.jpg (650x408, 39K)

Parvaze Ahmed, 36, of Bradford, denies three counts of rape.
Saeed Akhtar, 55, of Bradford, denies two counts of causing/inciting child prostitution and one of rape.
Izar Hussain, 32, of Bradford, denies three counts of rape and one of attempted rape. Zeeshan Ali, 32, of Bradford, denies a charge of sexual assault. Kieran Harris, 28, of Dewsbury, denies two counts of rape.
Basharat Khaliq, 38, of Bradford, denies five counts of rape and one count of assault by penetration.
Yasar Majid, 37, of Milton Keynes, denies one count of rape.
Naveed Akhtar, 43, of Bradford, denies three counts of rape.
Fahim Iqbal, 27, of no fixed abode, denies a charge of aiding and abetting rape and Mohammed Usman, 31, of Bradford, denies two charges of rape.

thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/17404102.rape-accused-had-loads-of-one-night-stands-and-sex-was-always-consensual-court-told/

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_211407.jpg (855x662, 212K)

He going bald

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_211551.jpg (683x721, 223K)

That's racist, muslims can't be criminals.

Fucking white trash blaming others

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_212146.jpg (688x709, 206K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190818_212205.jpg (635x699, 210K)

White males can be child molesters too; the difference is that the White male molester is a part of our society, akin to a natural cancer. Brown male molesters on the other hand were invited in, akin to purposefully giving yourself a cancer. They are not comparable.

First put kabob into white meat.
Then put white meat into kebob.

Whats the problem? Everyone knows white girls are whores

WHITE PEOPLE ARE ONLY MEAT TO US FUCK YOU WE ARE HERE TO STAY AND TO REPLACE YOU

YOUR TIME IS OVER AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING

WE ARE EVERYWHERE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

BEAT UP WHITE BOYS AND FUCK THEIR CHILDREN

>Miah felt remorse and disgust about what he had done.
Because his assigned jew told him that saying this would get him off easy

Another “Asian” raping white girls in England huh?

Attached: 1566152965830.png (484x1229, 339K)

Attached: 1566152949353m.jpg (460x1024, 78K)

Attached: 1566147622514.png (983x881, 687K)

>and stir it all around

Yes but that doesn't mean I like gooks (or gook lovers)

poonigger, shut your stinky mouth. Only whites are allowed to post here, subhumans have to go.

>of White British Girl

>british
>white

Attached: 1522327868932.jpg (960x774, 92K)

Imagine being this much of a faggot.

settle down hans, It doesn't take a genius to see these people for what they are. The first crime was allowing girls to think of these people as ""human"".

The problem is that these white cunts can't control their own women so they get mad when their women inevitably go out looking for paki cock to slurp on

>remorse and disgust
Yep, my 1st thought: Oh really?

>united kingdom
>sandfag
>sexual abused a child
>not given a medal by government
so fucking confusing. aren't they concerned about being seen as racist?

>13 year old bitch
>"child"
What was the "child" then doing in the middle of the night in some shady place? Hanging around with thots, smoking and probably drinking too? So she willingly gave him a BJ, regretted it later on and calls it 'forced' or what?

13 year olds drink, smoke and fuck. That was the case when I was that age and it will always be like this. I call 'metoo' bullshit on this whole thing...

Attached: nae eyebrow raise.webm (500x428, 80K)

what could be wrong, brings pakis, arabs, blacks, brazilians to europe
We are rulled by insane people

Attached: Womens_Physical_Security1_2_2011_0_cii72s-086-b911d-_a4s_ss225.jpg (550x344, 32K)

So, according to this map, there is not one place on earth where women are physically safe. Tough times, these times.

>A man from Bradford
A brown Bradford man with foreign heritage and origins

Attached: 133736.png (381x401, 153K)

>haha so what if a small percentage of the population is more likely to be a child molester
>whites commit crimes too!
>haha!
fuck off

Attached: DzwEaOMWsAA3uew.jpg (927x960, 253K)

Redpill thread

I thought raping infidel whores was legal in the UK since it was conquered years ago?

I would consider this:

>women have high levels of physical security
>women have medium levels of physical security

and in the general population. pic

Attached: physical_security_crim5-0.png (940x469, 133K)

Hello Mohammed

Shes mostly just mad she was violated by a dirty smelly poo in loo manlet. Literally the lowest tier men imaginable.

People from certain backgrounds commit some crimes at much higher rates than others. Allowing them into the country will mean more of one's fellow country-women (and children) will be sexually assaulted than otherwise would be.

Attached: Finland and Denmark.png (1064x949, 188K)

The slag probably deserved it. British working class girls are whores, everyone knows it

Attached: 1564922840150.jpg (960x720, 107K)

Pakis are sub-human garbage and need to be euthanised. I’d put each and every one in a furnace that can creat bio-electricity for our country. This will be the first time pakis have made a positive contribution to society.

Source for that image?

Wtf fuck happened to the broad on the right?! Looks like she started dressing up as a clown and then mid way through decided to use make up.

She looks like all the blood drained from her face.

Not the legal definition of a pedo. His lawyer can get his case dropped if he fought it on judicial bias

they look german

Attached: Dc1Qn1HX4AAV-Go.jpg (1024x512, 141K)

More foundation than a Caravan plot. The norm.