If Yellowstone erupts, Europe should NOT accept American refugees

We are full, let Americans all go down to Argentina or to Siberia. Europe for Europeans.

Attached: 209F3044-4124-47E2-B27B-B8EA856A84AB.jpg (1047x1309, 307K)

>Siberia
They won't survive there

I'm moving to greenlandistan if Yellowstone blows it load.

You don't speak for us Merkel. We are going to accept who ever we want

AYO, AYO, HOL UP, HOL UP so u be sayin we can't come to Europe? DAS RAYSIS.

If America goes, we launch nukes and north and south poles.

Let's be real. If it erupts they'll send more refugees here
>see guise it's tropical like Africa now send more niggers

you are acting like you have a choice, achmed

yeah, fill europe with africans and arabs, american descendants of europeans arent white enough

Attached: 51B8ETTG0QL.jpg (464x475, 34K)

Good.

We only accept muslims

No one wants to go to Africa anyways, stfu.

shut the fuck up ahmed
if yellowstone erupts we should expel you all to canada.

>We are going to accept who ever we want

You are in the European Union and if pic related is washed on your beaches, you throw em right back!

Attached: 8A66144D-0A44-4C17-97DA-AAAF6BF60DF7.jpg (800x800, 62K)

"If" won't happen for the next 100k years

If it ever erupts the planet will have another ice age because of all the ash.

If Yellowstone goes, America goes, Argentinia goes, Siberia goes and Europe goes
nobody will survive a Yellowstone eruption, it is quite literally an apocalyptic scenario for humanity

>thinking Europe will be safe
They will all flock to Africa and Australia.

if Yellowstone blows i will probably be somewhere in the thermosphere. finally...

Attached: 1557695040480.jpg (444x444, 49K)

Global warming solved.

I'd be more worried about the arctic methane being released dude to global warning

Is this why mutts want greenland?

Next 100 days more likely

comfy

Attached: 2467.png (1479x831, 1.99M)

why were the 90s so cool anons

Attached: 123obg.jpg (959x544, 91K)

Fake news

>If it ever erupts the planet will have another ice age because of all the ash.

We have warm houses here and indoor farming. We’ll be fine. But where we live, you can’t follow. We just can’t risk pic related clocking up our Europe.

Attached: EAB69840-7F67-42CE-9F63-725E6CFA6173.jpg (1000x1600, 214K)

>Europe should NOT accept American refugees
> Would rather take in Arabs and Africans than fellow Europeans.

Oh, how Europe has truly fallen.

It's okay I know how to survive the pyroclastic flow, main thing is to not breath in too much ash by covering your mouth and nose with moist cloth. Then you wait 45 minutes and start looting because everyone else will be dead, drowned in their own blood from millions of microscopic cuts in their lungs.

Fake. Europe can easily survive 1-2yrs of global winter. Meanwhile, half of North America would be covered in thick ash and acid rain. Forget that, it’s over for them Americans.

uhm....if yellowstone erupts it'll blanket the planet in ashy darkness for 100 years and everyone will die.
So I'm not worried about it gutting america.

>fellow Europeans

Attached: 1544640425741.jpg (700x623, 58K)

Thats invented by american shills so you wouldnt flee the country

>fool me twice
not after what happened

Based. I'm heading to the far northern islands in Canada or Siberia when the volcano blows its load. You guys need to keep more of the refugees out.

Yellowstone is the biblical lake of fire. Keep thinking you'll be fine.

same as the meme that europe is basically somalia, they don't want them to leave

jesus that's their plan.
nuke california to make yellowstone erupt in a controlled way. Destroy the west cost liberal elite. Mass destruction causes a refugee crisis. Europe refuses americans because, of course they would. They get called racist sexist homophobic yada yada. They concede and let in the browns, gays, non christians, feminists. America rebuilds at rapid pace by an unburdened population motivated by a lack of alternatives. Everyone wants back in.

why? because it's end times?

Ill just convert to islam and get my $9k monthly euros and unlimited rapes.

I have news for you, Yellowstone isn't going to blow up anytime soon. However, should it blow up, you and the rest of northern Europe or similarly fucked.

Sorry OP, a german bro already said I could come hang out with him whenever I want.

this. we muslim refugees now.

This. Depending on how you look at it, the lucky get to die in the first 24-48hours. Or you survive and get to cheeki breeki for a couple years til the food runs out

Tambora erupted 1815 and cause a mini ice age for 35 years.

>If Yellowstone erupts, Europe should NOT accept American refugees

Hah! If the caldera blows with the force they are predicting, there won't BE any refugees!!

And all that ash falling on Europe will be our charred flesh -- y'all have a nice day now, y'hear?

:D

Attached: minions-laughing.jpg (640x360, 32K)

You read the brochure. But that’s just marketing. Reality attached.

Attached: 5F6A94F8-4894-4C27-BDD3-CEB61579E10F.jpg (1024x577, 104K)

>Yellowstone isn't going to blow up anytime soon

Not with that attitude, it won’t.

Are you worried that the Eifel volcanos could blow up eventually?

the only thing going to europe if yellowstone explodes is darkness and ice, for the next 400 years

Hopefully they come here so at the very least we get some discussion of gun rights in this country.

bruh, if a supervolcano erupts, the sun will be blotted out by ash and humanity will cease to exist

also sage

>europe for european
>germany projected to become non-white in a single generation
lmao

why the fuck would we want to go to Europe? if Yellowstone blows, it's the perfect opportunity to change everything and rebuild. fuck Europe, we killed you faggots for a reason. thanks for the top tier DNA though you cunt rags.

Canada welcomes all American refugees, However, You will be put to work. The condition is every able person must construct and maintain a greenhouse in order to feed the population during a volcanic winter and grand solar minimum. I think these terms are fair.

Please just erupt already and put us out of our misery.

>Americans survive in Alaska no problem
we'll survive vlad

>largest super volcano eruption in the past 25 million years just happened 70,000yrs ago
>most humans died out, but some still survived

yellowstone won’t kill humanity, more like decimate it to a few hundred million or a billion tops. Indoor farming is the shit and would get us through the few years of crop failures.

You act like you decide things and could stop us from doing whatever we want. We could annex germany and deport all your people and half of Europe would thank us for it.

Why? This is a really political subject.

If it erupts I'm immigrating to Germany. I will not assimilate.

Oh? You'll take in rapists from the middle-east and African but can't be bothered to taking in your mutt cousins.
So brave. So diverse. So progressive.

You guys are gonna die too. I live in Montana so I'll be over immediately unlike you guys who have a nuclear Holocaust to worry about. .

You can’t, we’ll make sausages of you.

Attached: BA787E95-50D0-41C8-A5D8-A3F1B2EB6492.jpg (558x558, 108K)

You won't make it off the continent.
Your only hope is Mexico.

Europe is fucked and full of niggers anyways.

>actually thinking any American WANTS to go to Europe

Attached: 1541399565134.gif (295x125, 1.44M)

Rollin for Apocalyptic scenario for humanity

It won't erupt for another 400 years tops. In 100 years will be in space. Leaving the earth niggers behind. Starting our new space wars. Have gundam robots and shit.

>nuclear Holocaust
>arabs, turks and niggers leave for warmer places
>native Germans will sit it out, only the faggots leave
Good.

Digits confirm it.

This. The volcanic winter will cause a global mass extinction event.

I would even take a US refugee family in. But only a white, right wing one. All the others can't be trusted.

American saying that.

If an inuit shitskin can survive i can survive...

>he thinks he has a choice

sure, mate. It’s going to happen, Russia has microwaves from space which can cause an eruption.

Attached: 260CE443-9774-4BD1-B89C-8D8271DF926A.jpg (602x532, 63K)

Lol. No. We are actually praying and planning for it. We aren't going to be the ones running or starving. You will. You can't even fred yourselves without us. Good luck not getting cannibalized.

If American goes, the whole world goes.

Going quickly is far preferable to THE ROAD...but if you're going to go the way of THE ROAD..stock up on fat people, smoke and store the meat.

Checked and witnessed, praise kek.

They won’t anyway because whites can’t be refugees apparently. Just like the white South Africans the world will just look away as they all die.

>mfw they got the year wrong and it's 2019.

Attached: Leandro DiMonriva - The Educated Barfly.jpg (734x676, 44K)

>But only a white, right wing one

They eat a week’s supply of your food in just a few hours.

Attached: E52E4D74-C882-4FB2-88CE-B975DDFF953A.png (599x395, 538K)

see you in 400 years when yellowstone erupts my new austrian family

>based Florida completely safe
heh, nothin' personnel commiefornia homos

i wish

America already has financial agreements in place to send americans to conquer Aussie's dropbears, Argentinian transvestites, and Brazilian sopa makers in case yellowstronk erupts within the next 5 years.

Attached: 1564648439951.gif (320x165, 1.56M)

>yellowstone blows
>will cut off west from east
>illegals will migrat in masse back to their countries
>libshits act like chickens with heads cut off

Is this not the wet dream of Jow Forums?

Lol eww why the fuck would anyone go to Australia?

You'll be fucked too, Fritz. If Yellowstone blows, it's the Blue Screen of Death for the whole planet. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del for the entire hemisphere.

Shitposting Aussies and cuck faggot Kiwis will inherit the Earth.

>inuit shitskin
Why use PC term right before shitskin?
ESKIMOW

The jet stream will protect me here in Idaho.

What makes you think you have a choice. Did you keep your guns or your gov disarmed you?

Better celebrity hotness.

Attached: 31334_pam_anderson3_rszd_123_377lo.jpg (400x590, 57K)

Every time Yellowstone errups it’s at a different location as NA plate is moving over a hot spot. Next one should be over Billings MT

That's cool, I've been waiting for a decent reason to relocate to Brasil. I also have family in Palau I could go stay with. If there's no option to go south/west then I'm staying exactly where I am, right next to Yellowstone. Seriously I'm like a half hour drive away from Yellowstone. I am fucked when/if this goes off.

Attached: 1538000458908.jpg (957x1518, 128K)

my ancestors came from GERMany. if i must i will travel to GERMany and get on welfare. fuck u i can do this if i want. also im jewish 2 gens back so ill claim that and easily get in and take the bennies. then play wow. oh and impreg as many of those GERMan hoes that i can. try to stop me hans.
pro tip: you cant

>Brasil
>Palau
Brazil
Peru
You sure you can find it on a map?

Only rich Americans can come, we will put them on the Adriatic cost their money will feed our economy + they will need their $$$ to deal with seaside prices

Attached: adr.jpg (800x500, 84K)

the US after yellowstone exploded would still find a way to be better than El Salvador, Guatemala etc. so we'd still have refugees coming in in all likelihood