Why can't Hispanics just act white?

Why can't Hispanics just act white?

Attached: 1561654591654.webm (480x852, 2.36M)

Other urls found in this thread:

pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Ricans_in_the_United_States_Space_Program
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_scientists_and_inventors
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_boxing_world_champions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this cutie? I want to have babies with her

because they're not white

Pic not related

Attached: 1280px-European_Ancestry_Large.svg[1].png (1280x819, 266K)

then they are not hispanic, they are European living outside Europe

In tampa the spics have been here since the 1800s and they act white. In miami they just flooded it and destroyed it.

Spaniards are europeans but considered "hispanic" in America...

pri.org/stories/2015-10-28/im-white-barcelona-los-angeles-im-hispanic

I posted this in another thread but the thread got deleted and I put effort into typing it so here it is
>Be me, unironic and open wignat
>Forced to hang out with friend of friend Puerto Rican chick
>She hates me because she knows what I am but flirts like fuck
>Friends think it’s funny bringing us together trying to make us fuck
>Somehow it works and we do
>I feel ashamed and try to move on
>1 month later she texts me. She’s pregnant
I have a half Puerto Rican daughter who’s 4 years old. I say I’m not a wignat anymore but I have some sympathies. Feel really bitter it happened but I love her more than anything now. Guess my friends won after all.

Attached: 1A0D2AFD-9CF2-440D-885B-4E1EC1B05935.jpg (819x1024, 197K)

wow lmao

at least puerto ricans arent beaner tier

They can. Plenty of blacks do and are much more successful for it (and are also ridiculed by other blacks for it)

Hispanic is a cultural classification, not a phenotypic one, dumbass.

>best possible lighting
>best possible outfit for her
>best possible makeup for her
>presenting her ass in what she thinks is hot
>looks like a cork board with a crack in the middle
Sad way to live

they mostly do.

are you thinking of mexicans? they are not hispanics

> why can't cats just act like dogs?

That's how stupid your question sounds

I'm not trying to insult you or your daughter, but I'm sorry that happened. Your friends sound like they were trying to enforce the secular orthodoxy of anti-racism on you to "purify" you due to their socialization. Not there fault, they just believe what the media and everything around them has told them growing up, still fucked though.

>at least puerto ricans arent beaner tier
user...

Degenerate

Letting your dick override your values the first chance to get laid.

Attached: notThatHot.jpg (800x800, 96K)

She looks like Ana de Armas. I wanna give her the cummies desu.

They are interior than us. Just they don’t want to admit it.

yah its an IG post what do you expect.

Nah they thought it would be funny if they made the white supremacist fuck the brown girl. Pregnancy was part of the plan

Attached: 447BDCFC-36B0-4C47-B740-4C43ECBC0B49.gif (498x280, 1.71M)

They need about 19 IQ points on average to do that.

he is not wrong.

I don't act. Acting is for treacherous wh*Te dogs.

shes literally one of the highest paid models of all time....think she might qualify as attractive

Attached: kylin 931.jpg (5168x3448, 3.7M)

Just show your IQ dumb ass. Why should a mexican american (MA) try to be white, when in reality everyone not MA will still regard them as a MA or what you call beaner. Were proud of whom we are - MA won more CMH than any other minority. Hell - What Audie Murphy did was out done by a MA during the Battle of the Bulge - even witnessed by a line general. So fuck off and the same to those coconuts.....

>implying you would do any differently

its super easy to be ideologically pure behind a keyboard. I think we both know what would happen if an attractive beangirl threw herself at you.

Not that you will admit as much, but we both know.

Attached: IMG_3205.jpg (786x1645, 68K)

I still think what I stated is valid, they can only take pleasure in the act because they view it as them forcing morality on you in my view. If they did it punitivley out of malice, you need new friends man.

Puerto Ricans are the master race. We've had more boxing world champions than anywhere else. Lots of scientists, engineers, and people at NASA too.

Wasn’t*

Why can't democrats or republicans adhere to the Bill of Rights in the U.S Constitution?

>Tfw you don't have a cute wife and son to be happy with
Am I ever gonna make it user

Attached: 1558034989790.jpg (500x317, 58K)

Kill yourself cockroach.

can confirm just got my master of science in computer engineering

Lmao, "master race" when your obsessed with white women and not your own and commit more petty crimes than even blacks.

i bet you cant even tell the difference between a PR and a mexican

huehuehuehuehue

>leads with "boxing world champions" because this is the only thing they actually excel in, as if it matters in the slightest.

Attached: 100x100.png (100x100, 14K)

That's only because mutts are too stupid to tell the difference. Nobody is concerned about the cultural implications of "hispanic" or "latino". Those words are almost universally used by whites and "hispanics" themselves to refer to the indigenous and half-breeds from south of the US border.

The reason we have a demographic crisis, the vast majority of immigrants flooding the border, the subhumans chanting for La Raza and the parasites who come here to vote Democrat and leech welfare - they're all from this group, they are not white, they cannot and will not become white.

Attached: 1563801544875.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

You're honestly one of the dumbest fucking people I've seen on Jow Forums

One of them rapes kids the other holds them down.

I act white

Puerto Rican women are the most beautiful on Earth, and they're whiter than you.

Attached: 1277621_459941247436866_1183703611_o-1.jpg (1221x1223, 183K)

the fuck you talking about? i do that with my 2yo all the fuckin time. have sex, faggot

Attached: 1563799061308.jpg (540x669, 23K)

>i bet you cant even tell the difference between a PR and a mexican

PR's look like niggers, even the light skin ones while beaners look like injuns

Attractive? What are you talkin about? There are a lot of white girls who are literally beautiful than her in Ukraine. You should travel EE

>Dyed blonde hair
Wow you sure showed me.

Based!! I love stuff like this

Sure I can. One is a wetback and gets treated as such. The other is technically American, yet gets treated like a wetback.

Attached: IMG_9975.jpg (548x1000, 47K)

>why can't people who are completely different from European stock behave like those of European stock

Attached: nazi-votive-and-paper-flags.jpg (720x521, 78K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Ricans_in_the_United_States_Space_Program
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_scientists_and_inventors
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Puerto_Rican_boxing_world_champions
You can't compete. We made Despacito, the ultimate meme.

They're Tijuana beaner tier.

Why?

>My mom never loved me that much

Attached: 1565062056582.jpg (680x639, 26K)

and jews are white right?

I won't argue with that. Eastern European girls are the best looking of all time. But obviously that model is still objectively attractive. There is no getting around that.

Attached: 2019-01-12_12-53-10.jpg (3653x2063, 670K)

Still whiter than you, lmao.

Attached: a24eeaf2ed3b821a9e9600113d969fed.jpg (1094x1116, 185K)

Puerto Ricans are savage jungle monkeys that had the red carpet rolled out for their asses despite being way worse than your average Mexican, and way less euro-descended.

The price we had to pay to own the communists.

The worst part is that Mexican-Americans in the US started emulating them since they had proximity to NYC jews and got into hollywood.

When it's convenient

Based

lovely and cutepilled

Not even hispanic have you seen real hispanic people ? They are andean

All you have to know is how the island was named to know they're dumb

That's adorable, all your scientists and inventors can fit in a neat little wikipedia page. Its just like the black history month clowns who can name every black who ever did anything in one breath.

Attached: 33.jpg (658x864, 205K)

Whats CMH

Attached: 54324684653.jpg (470x512, 72K)

Take your pills, schizo. Puerto Ricans hate Mexicans and they hate us.

Attached: 20190818_160011.jpg (714x851, 337K)

Her ass is bad, I've had Asians with better.
I'm guessing you like her because she's got no tits either and she looks 14.

Cum in my hair

Attached: kylin 912.jpg (3266x2333, 2.8M)

this castiza is more beautiful than any white boring blonde cunt I've ever seen

Yeah I get you. She just looks like a normal white girl but with a tan. She has my green eyes. I know no matter what, I’ll always be on her team.

Gross.

because you're either born a master (me) or a mongrel (you)

Attached: 1555889808309.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Congressional Medal of Honor.

It's not about "acting white". It's about assimilating to the culture of your nation. LULAC understood this, because it was founded by veterans. That's why LULAC won out among other hispanic advocacy orgs: Because it was understood that we need to adopt American culture. We do not have to lose our entire ethnic identity, but we must adopt US culture to the same degree as any other Americans FIRST.

Hell yeah I hate Puerto Ricans.

Puerto Rico is a tiny island. We did more than all of you by population count.

Attached: 19399257_10154771032130745_5395037112235984038_n.jpg (596x960, 54K)

I like her because she is fit, has an attractive bone structure and flawless skin

Attached: IMG_1440.jpg (1196x843, 222K)

if she acted white shed have 3 niglets from 3 different fathers at that age. white girls crave black semen for their wombs

>Mexican
You people as bad as Jews. Pretending to be "white" under the American flag.

Attached: 559902_10151795391575745_921374154_n.jpg (640x960, 76K)

Ohhhh, no wonder the island is such a haven of wealth, success and happiness, revered by the world. lel

This is what ricans ACTUALLY believe

Attached: CjVXC8yVAAA9bE8.jpg (1200x675, 94K)

It's a nice word for Indian.
>HISPANIC
>WHITE

>because she looks 14
>implying that’s bad
The prime age — the age all women wish to be and emulate and the age all men desire a woman to be

We are successful individually. Fuck the government and fuck the Jews.

Attached: Puig_RG16_(3)_(26794913164).jpg (1200x1798, 238K)

Why is your island in such financial straits then? I know, the US is, too, but per what I understand PR's problems are bigger, or at least, people are noisier about them. How do you account for that?

It's the lack of this in my childhood that's made me into what I am today.

What happened to machuria?

Thats a doll.

Take a good look at the flags behind our previous governor. The Jews were behind our economic collapse, and they shut down the only woman in the news who said anything about it.

Attached: 5bd8f4637f0d0.image.jpg (400x249, 16K)

She's 100% spaniard

I don't claim to be white, nor do I pretend. Though I pass easily(pale skin, colored eyes).

I am Tejano, pre-Texas Independence family.

I don't have difficulty reconciling my culture with that of the USA in the least. Because I am Texan first. But I am still a Mexican ethnic insofar as cultural history goes.

I can have it both ways, because unlike your monkey people, I still live in the lands my ancestors did, and I am not a rootless savage wetback.

You may have been given free passage, but your back is still wet.

looks normal to me

Ana de Armas

The ones that aren't ghetto-tier usually do.

it's a video game character. Lancaster Boarding House

Attached: 2019-01-12_12-45-06.jpg (3643x2060, 425K)

mutts have no idea of what constitutes an iberian person, but they're still "proud" to be a discombobulated mixture of different genetic realities
people just take what they can get, this thread is a perfect example

My back is not wet. I don't have to cross any borders to live good.

Let me guess, divorced?

>She's 100% spaniard
so basically a bedouin