Why won't Trump address the problem of white nationalist terrorists...

Why won't Trump address the problem of white nationalist terrorists? Something must be done before more innocent lives are lost.

Attached: omar.jpg (833x830, 121K)

Because it's not a problem. Blame whitey is the left's entire platform.

Because the problem is liberals, not white nationalists.

Fuck off treasonous shill

She’s right you know.

Yes, because white people are the problem.

Attached: Mass shooters.jpg (1902x2048, 664K)

>whites are viol-

Attached: 1564915924994.jpg (2032x3528, 840K)

because Muslims need to be nuked, here and there, just everywhere

No such thing as an innocent anti-white.

If this tweet was directed at muslims and Muslim immigrants, she would've already been shadow banned from twitter

She is a prime example of the root cause.
The far left won't stop radicalizing.

Yeah whites are the problem there the mass shooters NOT

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1ada21f07683c38b6a694b80c7459bedef6 (240x255, 24K)

ITT a bunch of white nationalists try to pretend they're not the problem.

"Violence committed by white men inspired by an extremist ideology make up a growing number of domestic terrorism cases, according to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. Of about 850 current domestic terrorism cases, 40% involve racially motivated violent extremism and a majority of those cases involve white supremacists, the FBI said."

Who commits 52% of the murders in the USA despite making up only 13% of the population? Why are hate crimes against whites at an all time high? Hmmm. Eat crow faggot.

>40% of [crime] is tied to the ethnicity of the majority of the country
Why do democrats consistently imply that shitskins should be the entirety of criminals and fruit and butcher slaves while claiming to be less racist?

The root cause is unchecked immigration

ITT fascists claim the left is radicalizing and anti-white, oh and also all murders in the country are equivalent and you cannot dissect it down to racially-motivated domestic terrorism incidents because that's still "just murder", oh and also faggots.

Well you bastards are anti-white and it's not fun.

Dude are u mad that nigs are to blame for murder and not whites? Are u mad that anyone with a brain can see the anti white agenda?

Skin color is nothing. It means nothing. It's a couple of genetic switches flipped one way or another that has no ramification beyond what color your skin is. That you're so focused on it is maybe not their problem, but yours. And your continued insistence on seeing everything through that lens is perhaps what is the actual cause of any "anti-white" agenda. They're tired of your shit. So am I, and my epidermis is also white. You bunch of fucking fascists.

Nothing you just said is true.

I mean he has done gun control and publicly condemned it, as well as saying anyone guilty of it needs greater punishments.

no, it's jews

>ISIS talking about white terrorisim
This is why you’re a meme flag.

i do not give a flying fuck about anything this little scrub muffin says leaf. quit posting these tweets from this walking grease stain.

Which part? That skin color is no more important than eye or hair color or amount of back hair or rather or not you have freckles? Or that they're a bunch of white fascist little cunts hiding in Jow Forums because they've been kicked out of everywhere else they dare spout this drivel in? Because I'll happily argue any of those!

Just hide these threads and stop sperging out.

Race isn't just "skin color," you idiot.

NOOOO ONLY NEGROS AND MEXICANS CAN SHOOT PEOPLE NOOOOOOOOOO.

>social media
it's a code phrase for "freedom to share ideas directly"

All of it. Its not true.

Check’d and true

Attached: E1647889-97C1-4AC7-8A81-8E5F94F213D0.jpg (800x800, 190K)

i cannot hide threads that is just censoring myself.

Omar and Dems are overblowing this Domestic Terrorism shit.

Attached: some-people-did-something-_grim-48441143.png (500x548, 149K)

You should probably tell all your white racist buddies that you think "race" can include different skin colors in a single racial group. See how they take that.

Stop using "race" as a distinction. It is absolutely viewed as skin color by the majority of people who hear the word, and it's just as stupid as dividing people up based on how bushy their eyebrows are.

Now if you want to talk about classes in society, well, then we're getting somewhere.

it's over wh*toids

Attached: fdsfsaaf.jpg (583x794, 105K)

Why aren’t we talking about niggers being the biggest perpetrators of gun violence and mass shooting, Rep. Omar?

Can I get a breakdown of terrorism deaths by ideology real quick?

>You should probably tell all your white racist buddies that you think "race" can include different skin colors in a single racial group.
I said race isn't just skin color, not skin color has nothing to do with race. Again, you idiot.
> It is absolutely viewed as skin color by the majority of people who hear the word
It absolutely isn't. Japanese people with white skin aren't seen the same as Europeans with white skin. Africans with brown skin aren't seen as the same as Indians with brown skin. For a third time, "you idiot."

Because Ilhan is a retard that willingly ignores facts that don't support her narrative, and she knows that the idiots on Twitter will slurp it up like pussy because she's a brown Muslim and Muslims can only be right, apparently.

>fascism bad.