Wait ... is Jow Forums supporting the democratic party now?

Wait ... is Jow Forums supporting the democratic party now?

I'm confuze

Attached: 1566133294242.png (659x607, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjcc.org/jewish-life/jewish-holidays-explained/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does the Zionist lobby use David Duke so much, it's really desperate.

Mossad you're all fucked.

Does she have any pics without the helmet?

Speak Polish. Go.

Fuck kikes

Attached: 1526063324042.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

no one else is criticizing AIPAC and Israel openly. That has a major impact on normies. especially democrats who see a strong poc woman standing up to attacks from all these "white" males. Aside from her shitty opinions about government policy, she's doing a great job of triggering jews.

>Helmet.
:)

>meme KKK leader says something
>omg Jow Forums loves him
Idiot, I dont give a rat's ass for David Duke or any member of the CIA Clux Clan. I look out for my own people in a different manner

and commies support this one. would be fun to bring it up that david dook supports their fake outlier

Yeah, go ahead, speak Polish you VPN using fucking shill.

Also, David Duke is not in anyway related to Politically Incorrect.

Duke supports whoever he's told to support

>we should criticize the one ethnostate in existence
>that will surely lead to the creation of more ethnostates
>the enemy of muh enemy is muh fwend
>pls send more somalis
David Duke is a fucking idiot, as is any nationalist who supports Palestine simply to spite the Jews.

Duke supports whoever hates Zionists.... He probably has a Hezbollah tramp stamp.

It funny to watch someone fire bomb the Jews and leftists can't screech about nazis or "check your privilege!"

She's fucking everything up. I'd say she's important yeah.

David duke is a federal employee

>we shouldn't criticize an ethnostate comprised of the parasite tribe that actively fights against formation of our own ethnostates
hmm

Damn he really hates Jews
I think some time alone
with some nice Khazar milkers
would change his mind

well, you asked for it

Attached: ilhan-keks-3466371.jpg (1125x1137, 142K)

That would be very haram, infidel.

JUST

Kikes in America are still overwhelmingly Democrat and don't care (or at least pretend not to care) about Israel. Their main priority is getting rid of "the mean Orange Hitler drumf" by any means necessary.

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-210833.jpg (1536x1785, 788K)

kek

>that actively fights against formation of our own ethnostates
In politics, actions will always speak louder than words. Simply by existing, Israel works to cement the continued viability of an ethnostate in people's collective consciousness.

Attached: 1566158895942.jpg (1055x788, 78K)

Duke has always been a Democrat.
DR3

I have zero issue with her. If I'm going to have opponents, I want them to be as crazy as her.

>simply by existing
And actively engaging in genocide and theft of land. A great example. Surely more people will want ethnostates now.

pierogi haluski!

:)

Well done

Do you live in America? Ever known an American Jew? Every fucking one of them has gone to Israel and been indoctrinated into Zionism.

They have literally made Israel part of their religion, Don't believe me, here's a list of jewish holidays. pjcc.org/jewish-life/jewish-holidays-explained/

David Duke is controlled opposition. Once you visit Israel you are already sold.

>And actively engaging in genocide and theft of land.
Arabs are not native to Israel. Palestine only exista as a result of Arab imperialism; they are partially Arab by blood and overwhelmingly Arab in terms of their religion, language, culture and outlook. They therefore have no naturalistic right to the land, nor do they have a right by conquest.

The single greatest issue that America (and the West/white people) faces is that of Jewish power. Jewish power is what prevents us from even beginning to talk about the other issues that are destroying our civilization.

Therefore anybody who speaks out against the Jews is an ally.

david duke is high IQ enough to understand prioritization. He knows that you can't fight all of your battles simultaneously and that you need to have a layered, systemic approach instead. Deal with one problem first, then after it's resolved move on to the next.

It's like the retards on Jow Forums, extremely low IQ, who talk about "you might be white but you have brown eyes and brown hair so you're not really white!!!!" it's extremely shortsighted and lacks any sort of organizational approach.

100% agree with duke that Omar is the most important member of the US congress

*exists

Attached: somalia.jpg (417x612, 43K)

I knew I was responding to a kike. You aren't native to the land either. The people who had been living their for centuries prior have a much better claim.

>CIA nigger says retarded shit

>The single greatest issue that America (and the West/white people) faces is that of Jewish power.
Really? Because last I checked half of London had been bought out by Arab money, not Jewish. I do wonder how many so-called fellow white posters on Jow Forums are actually just eternally butthurt Muslims. Would explain a lot.

controlled opposition ass nigga

>The people who had been living their for centuries prior have a much better claim.
Ah, so you think Israel belongs to the Italians and the Greeks then

You intentionally left out the line where I explained explicitly WHY Jewish power is the number one issue. Don't pilpul.

>Jewish power is what prevents us from even beginning to talk about the other issues that are destroying our civilization.

You can't deal with the arab problem without getting rid of the Jewish culture-gatekeepers first.

Say sayeth the Edgelord Supreme of the KKK (Ret.).

Jow Forums loves jews now

nappy headed ass bitch

Attached: Untitled-design-3-1.png (1280x720, 464K)

>forget about the knife in your gut - keep shadow boxing!
200 IQ move right there

lmao, this is what you call poisoning. normies will hate her even more

More like forget about the knife to your gut and deal with the person holding it.

You argue like a jew.

Attached: thunderdtruck.png (850x446, 349K)

because david duke crease a pavilion response in boomers

its super effective

No one here realizes the extent of Qatar's influence in US politics yet, so they're going to support Democrats like Rashida and Omar while it's popular.

>Muslims have no agency or will to power of their own
>every one of them is secretly controlled by the Jews
lol k

Ashkenazi and sephardi are not native to the middle east. They should go back to europe

>Mark Hamill lookalike
May the K's be with you.

>They should go back to europe
You've just outed yourself as an eternally booty blasted Arab. Congrats.

Not what I said.

Nice P - I - L - P - U - L

>David Duke

Another White Nationalism success story.

Better claims than the parasites for sure.

KEK

They can fuck off to khazaria.
>dunecoon/yid false dichotomy
Cry more moshe.

Yes it was, you fucktard. You're saying that the Muslims are working at the behest of the Jews (the "hand" that holds the "knife" in your little analogy). I responded by pointing out how retarded this idea is because it implies that the Muslims have no imperialist designes of their own, which, if you've read the Quran, is patently untrue. The Muslims don't need to be told to invade, nor would they do so at the behest of the Jews, a people whom they revile to a greater extent than any other, even if they were to ask.

>dunecoon/yid false dichotomy
You're the "Canadian" supporting Omar, mate.

*designs

Where did I support her ITT? I'll wait.

Thats why i said theh at least pretend not to care about Israel. They know Trump is temporary and Israel will still be around after Trump so they can virtue signal about "the poor oppressed brown people" but they know nobody will give a shit anymore once a Democrat becomes president just like they didn't give a shit about border camps and deportations when a Democrat was president. The faster they can get rid of trump, the faster they can get their fellow lefties and normies to stop talking about Israel.

Attached: 20190717_201525.jpg (1536x1482, 769K)

>You're saying that the Muslims are working at the behest of the Jews
No he didn't you snake. Muslims are enabled by you jews to fuck over the west with your cultural marxism and moral relativism. Just like you opened the gates of Grenada and Constantinople.

He knows who the end boss is
Everyone else can be dealt with after the jq has been solved

Probably because she hates the Jews. The enemy, of your enemy is your friend if both share a common ground hating the one entity that is causing all the problems.

Also, enjoy this gif and the name to it.

Attached: Ilhan Omar's traditional dance to holocaust all the jews.gif (500x282, 2.55M)

>Muslims
>Jews
Can we just gas them all?

Attached: hiplermama.jpg (618x410, 63K)

>blunders into thread calling on right wingers to support Omar
>proceeds to rag on someone pointing out why this idea is farcical
>b-but I totally don't support her though
lol k
>No he didn't you snake.
>Muslims are enabled by you jews to fuck over the west
Same thing, you fucking weasel.

She may be a rabid anti-white but no one else will name the jewish supremacy over US politics and therefore she's the most important member of congress.

Begs the question if you find common ground with a brown person's political opinions and you're a white supremacist, are you a white-supremacist?

Attached: 1510897644831.jpg (850x1210, 129K)

what's his angle?

>oy vey no you must focus on the muslims
>kuffar you need to deal with the jews first
They both need to go there's just a certain order of operations that is most effective.
>no arguments
>only pilpul
Spare me yid.
>Same thing
It's not at all the same thing as your strawman of dunecoons being under the direct control of kikes like yourself. This pilpul is fucking weak.

>there are people on Jow Forums that still care about the two-party system and care about which flavor of Jews run America

>The enemy, of your enemy is your friend
That enemy is currently invading your country en masse. Let's not forget that the Arab prince who coined that phrase had his head chopped off by the enemy he worked with after the fact.

>They both need to go there's just a certain order of operations that is most effective.
Agreed, but is there enough gas?

The guy from That 70s Show sure aged poorly.

Attached: ep_70sShow70.jpg (1082x610, 48K)

We've made great strides in modern delousing agents.

I wonder if he was a pedo like Hyde...

>Spare me yid.
Start arguing any time. I love how you've insulated yourself against any and all critique by claiming that any and all arguments agianst what you're saying are "Jewish" and therefore don't warrant a proper response. It's the perfect storm of cyclical idiocy. Next time, try engaging with what I'm actually saying rather than just screaming Jew.

Shouldn't let the Chinese operate any of these as a precaution. Don't want to kill the labor.

>Why should I listen to him... just because he's on the side of the stronger..... argument?

In all seriousness; what would this type of methodology needs a label in which it's antisemitic association is removed as it's a argumentative tactic/methodology that can be employed by anyone, regardless of whether or not they're Jewish.

Attached: Fascinating.png (500x449, 76K)

literally looks the same with or without the rag on her head

>implying you've made a single argument
From the false dichotomy to all your strawmen you have yet to do anything save make yourself look like the low IQ kikeroach you are.

Not every neo nazi larper is pol

>From the false dichotomy to all your strawmen
Do you have anything other than buzzwords to throw at me? This is pathetic.

>pointing out my fallacies is buzzwords
Could you be more of a room temperature IQ mongrel?

yea looks like an ugly ass lightbulb head cunt. Needs a good dicking and a slap in the face

Anybody who supports the democrat party because they share their antisemitism is a total fucking retard. First of all you’re being manipulated, they’re just using your hatred of them to get you to do what they want (voting for/supporting democrats and not those bigoted nazis like trump), once they’ve got your support they’re going to use their hatred of you to implement anti-white policies, open the border and diversify your neighborhood. But you stick it to the Jews right? Well no, israel will still get it’s 38 billion (no politician left or right has the balls to cut it off) and you’ll still get nothing

Accusing your opponent of fallacy after fallacy without proper explanation is itself a fallacy, you absolute water head.

>pointing out my fallacies is a fallacy
Did I mention how weak your pilpul is?

>more buzzwords
sad

>controlled opposition likes controlled opposition
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>kvetches ineffectually
sad

Trump chums the political waters with the fantastic four, and all the DS plants everywhere come out to play.

>Jow Forums
youre confused because youre a stupid pollack. you are all historically retarded. Ive been here since 09 and never heard anyone support that kook david duke.

>no u
based retard

>no user it was you who pilpul'd ineffectively and is now kvetching fruitlessly
Is this really the best the jewish community has to offer?

lurk moar op

>it took four whole minutes for him to respond with this
holy shit you're thick