They think I'm going to pay this college debt

>they think I'm going to pay this college debt

Attached: scrot.png (794x641, 49K)

Just wait for the debt bomb to explode in the US

Yikes

Take your degree and leave the country. Can your debt follow you abroad?

Pack up and illegally immigrate to Canada.

I know six people that have just stopped paying, (((credit))) be damned. This shit is a cancer dead center in the middle of our economy.

Attached: 27E2E62A-FA61-40A8-8FB8-074EA75EDAE8.jpg (800x450, 72K)

yeah you are.. i had to pay mine you are paying yours. you chose that. own it

nice phone bro

lol you knowingly took out a huge fucking loan for an education that could never pay it off
didnt teach you subtraction in public school?

Then you are a thief

>yeah you are
but I'm not

Pay your debts bitch.

i stopped paying for years, until i owned shit they could take away. which everyone eventually does. so people can dodge it all they want, eventually they will be paying plus interest.
it is inevitable.

>stealing from a thief

No.

yea you are.. eventually you will have to

good luck moving from the US to any country you'd ever want to live in when your finances are that fucked
best chance at this point is to black your face up, change your name to mohammed al'qaeda and set sail for france

This isn't something that people do "knowingly". High school counselors will push it on kids and just give them huge stacks of paper to sign and handwaving away any questions.

I went into massive debt but had no idea what I was getting into-- I was just fifteen years old and the counselors would just say "you have to go to college, don't worry about the cost, you can pay it back after you graduate, just sign here and here."

It's absolutely predatory and the university system preys on kids who don't know any better.

What the fuck meme degree did you get?

>garnish his wages

Attached: 1530011112477.jpg (1000x581, 42K)

Not this time

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10K)

i agree young minds fall into it (i did)
but still, you will have to pay it eventually no matter how much you hate it. any politician that says they will forgive student debts is lying their ass off.
all the students in the history of student would want their debts forgiven or refunded/returned. politicians making promises they have no idea how to keep to attract young voters the same as colleges attract young students to debt

You think you have a choice? Student loans are the one debt not absolved by bankruptcy. Your wages will be garnished, your cars will be taken, youll never get a home loan and if you managed to but with cash they'll just take it from you in court. You done fucked up but I doubt you accrued that debt without a cosigner, so they fucked up too

ok well dont then.. have fun with that.
i hope you make it forever without paying. godspeed user

Paid mine off by age 33

Attached: studentloan.jpg (1231x689, 89K)

this

>wage garnished in ...3.2.1
You don’t get away from debt to gov. What do you think this is? Credit card, you declare bankruptcy and it goes away?

good thing I'm not American and found the image on another board

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

holy shit. Is it true that American student debt can never ever be wiped off?

Yikes. After interest you're looking at well over 200k. If that's not for medical school to become a surgeon then I'd actually leave the country and forge a new identity someplace else.

Attached: deuteronomy 23 19 20.png (640x480, 658K)

Yeah but what £20k compared to $184k lmao

what a fucked up education, your goverment puts you into a massive debt and you pay it whole life. chained npcs

What do you call a person in debt for life? Debt slave

Agreed. I'm paying mine (very aggressively) and it will still take me 4-5 years.

Wiping out the debt entirely isn't a solution, but something needs to be done about the interest. A freeze on interest, or a cancellation on interest, but still requiring people to pay off the principal, would be HUGE.

I know somebody who pays $300 every month, but the debt raises by $200 in interest in that time, so he's only really paying off $100. It's absolutely evil. For most working class people, it's impossible to dig out of debt like this.

It's usury plain and simple, and there's a reason its a sin.

Attached: sumerian_swindle.jpg (1880x2384, 1.31M)

I'm in the process of paying mine off, but I only have $20,000 to pay off since I had to do an extra year. I couldn't imagine being 100,000 bones in debt.

Attached: gN9pqsr.jpg (450x338, 23K)

I’d rather be $200,000 in debt than be Portuguese

I fucking love this shit. Everyone gave me shit for not getting a degree when I was younger. Telling me I would be working at McDonald's and shit if I didn't go for the meme. Makeing six figs in info sec now boi and no debt fags

I took private loans through Citi Bank and dodged them for enough years that they ended up discharging the debt and issuing 1099’s for them. It sucked but I’m only paying the IRS a fraction of what I originally borrowed. With public loans through the DoE, you are tied to those forever unfortunately, and they can garnish your paycheck without a court order, unlike private loans.

lol nice kek

Attached: 5FDE7789-49AA-44AF-8089-2B593614B9FD.jpg (750x648, 148K)

good goy
submit to your masters

>I know somebody who pays $300 every month, but the debt raises by $200 in interest in that time
Student debt should not be subject to interest, the idea, at least in theory, is that more educated people will benefit the whole country. Why the fuck are they charging interest.

So you like making fun of kids do you old man! I'll clap your gabba moit, now pay mine off too pls

Paying off student debt by 33 is the new killing it?

>I’d rather be $200,000 in debt than be Portuguese
whiter than you, Tyrese

lol

8 cores and 8gb ram, works nicely

nice!!!

>Take a loan, and sign for it, spend the money.
>Be expected to pay it back
HMMMMMMMMMM.

>Why the fuck are they charging interest.
|
|>

Cuck

Why the fuck are you defending almost $200k for a degree you cuck

Yeah they changed the law in the 1990s. It's blatantly unconstitutional but hasn't really been challenged.

>It's usury plain and simple, and there's a reason its a sin
It's only a sin if it's done to Jews

Attached: kjv.png (629x208, 39K)

Imagine being p*urtuguese. That’s a debt you’ll truly never pay off.

Attached: 412C3941-1B1F-49C3-8CE0-EBA3D735D70D.jpg (600x584, 40K)

Attached: zqlwsel7c2e31.jpg (640x711, 56K)

haha! oh man you are FUCKED!

USA USA USA

Attached: bibiaipac.jpg (1833x1019, 251K)

So you're happy seeing other people suffer?

>Why the fuck are they charging interest.

Attached: a5ae7cb4bc26bbadc632814e9058af5538842771f8dcc0c9a9ed783b3305ee9c.png (501x585, 172K)

Good job, user. Make sure to stay away from loans and ccs they are the devil in disguise.

no one put a gun to his head and forced him to sign the contract
no one forced him to waste all of that money on a degree that evidently isnt profitable

Yes and the teachers are to blame for pushing on students, usually with a scare tactics involved. Just like the doctors pushing oxy started the fucking opioid crisis here. Literally the only 2 groups of people parents tell their kids to trust from the moment theyre old enough to talk, and they abused that trust for (((kickbacks)))

nice filename 8/pol/ refugee

>illegals get free everything
>but you goyim you have to pay

it's op's own fault for taking out such a huge fucking loan, what did he need 180k for????
also nice get

Nah dude it's fucked, don't defend this lmao

and yet liberals on average make way more money than conservatives?

OP, what was your degree in exactly?

i'm not defending it but OP is still a retard for taking out loans he didn't need and couldn't afford

>committing to something then backing out of said commitment you signed to to repay as a legal obligation
OP is a nigger, a kike, or both.

Attached: 7a5223d5093b0a59ab55334cc92d0f930edaf25e52d4726dbd6340de76b063ac.png (1920x1080, 646K)

There are a couple ways it can be wiped. Becoming permanently disabled is one. Working as a public defender or for the military (in some specific occupations e.g. medical doctor) will do it too I think.

>not leaving the country

C U C K

Maybe student housing and out of state tuition?

what is the average iq of a college student? 110?

how many standard deviations does a person have to be above the mean to not be a mongoloid?

more proof that talmudic jews are the synagogue of satan. the old testament says to charge NO ONE interest, but satanic "jews" in their greed and iniquity changed it in their vile demoic talmud to only be about other jews.
Exodus 22:24 (25)—If thou lend money to any of My people, even to the poor with thee, thou shalt not be to him as a creditor; neither shall ye lay upon him interest.
Leviticus 25:36— Take thou no interest of him or increase; but fear thy God; that thy brother may live with thee.

see:
The universities prey on kids who don't know what they are signing.

Dump it!

blow meeh faggot

He has to have a postgraduate degree, I've never seen an undergraduate debt load this bad before.

Why does everyone urging to become college fags? Better learn some high paid skills to work, save money and fund your own enterprise.

based
fuck the jewish banks

where will you be when they call?

Attached: f6f.jpg (500x555, 18K)

No one forced him to go out of state and even with all costs combined it shouldn't be anywhere near that high.
Student accommodation you can get pretty cheaply and pay for with a part-time job as long as you don't go to college in some huge metropolis, but even then you could on the outskirts.

who tf is deciding what college they're going to at 15?

wanting to leave the country
the leaf is a cuck projectionist..

Attached: 924C2169-170D-4C29-A6FC-623F037196D5.gif (1280x640, 155K)

not happening lmao. there's a better chance of pigs flying than this debt not being removed come the next recession.

>implying the degree isn't collateral

Well 200k for a degree means they either spent 10 years pursuing a med degree which is fair considering they'd make 150k a year right out the gate, or they went to some ritzy private school for no other reason than to brag/ego boost where they got it and to party, which if that's the case fuck them

>Student accommodation you can get pretty cheaply
Not at a nice university in a big city.

College degree shouldn't cost more than $5000. $200k is pure concentrated judaism.

>a college student? 110?
no 42

>he didn't saw this classic

Attached: 1566039517206.png (1360x317, 42K)

Junior in high school. That's when they start really pushing you into it.

Most people would be 16-- either way, it's ridiculously young and most kids that age don't know anything about money.

probably some retard who spent 10 years in college getting some dumbass PhD he didn't need and not paying a dime towards his expenses

This. It amazes me that people always defend this in these threads, it's fucking ridiculous.

Thanks man I will, I actually need to build some credit since I've always just purchased everything in full. I don't have any bad credit but I don't have any good credit either. It can be a pain for some things.

Yeah and you chose to "pay back" on that fake debt sucker. Own it.