Denmark pays billions in subsidies to Greenland

Trump is right, Denmark should sell. Only stubborn people don’t sell things like Greenland. Trump could offer 30-40 F-35s as payment.

Attached: 5C71D918-E42E-4F24-B450-F7E672238981.jpg (934x747, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

oec.world/en/profile/country/dnk/
tradingeconomics.com/denmark/households-debt-to-income
zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/denmarks-3rd-largest-bank-now-paying-people-take-out-mortgage
youtube.com/watch?v=MkbO1w-MliA
danskmetal.dk/Nyheder/analyser/Documents/Danskernes pensionsformue.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will move to greenland and make my state just me and a few other trump aupporters.
We will all vote for him and make all the greenland states red.
Texas can turn blue, greenland will be red.

why would they use that picture?

also if greenland was part of the US I would move there

Is Greenland the new Ethno state that we must manifest destiny from the eskimos?

Because fuck drumpfh

Attached: 1559597011749.jpg (1600x1121, 448K)

>why would they use that picture?
Because the Guardian is a lefty British newspaper. They always use images of Trump that makes him look stupid. They also always use quotes that make him look like a retard.

>Is Greenland the new Ethno state that we must manifest destiny from the eskimos?
Most people in Denmark are scientists and white Danes.

If 10 million white Americans move there, it would be 99.9% white.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-19 at 9.01.58 AM.png (1284x1314, 1.25M)

The US will practice manifest destiny again. Greenland, in time, will be ours.

Canada would also have to be annexed by the US, to be honest. Because Greenland is on the opposite end of Canada.

Attached: 50046451_7.png (1920x1080, 155K)

Remember that it is literally life or death for these people; or at least for the people who they work for.
They have commited big time crimes and if Trump is successful they will all get a syringe full of the secret sauce courtesy of the US government.

Why though

the day of the rake is coming

>30-40 F-35s as payment.
Nobody wants flying shoes

Hang on a second - can we create a movement that bankrupts Denmark's entire economy, thus forcing them to sell us Greenland?

How in the hell do those rape baby Germans STILL own that much land?

oec.world/en/profile/country/dnk/

Destroy the pork and fish market of Denmark

What is the Mercator projection? Here is Mercator with true sizes of countries overlaid in dark blue.

Attached: mercator-vs-truesize.png (1070x735, 363K)

Denmark is losing 700 million a year holding Greenland. They are too weak and small to exploit it properly. So if they do nothing and let China take it step by step America is going to come in and annex it by force as a matter of national security.

Attached: 1483356478388.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

Haha this makes Canada look pathetically weak and Russia too.

They are incredibly small. The idea that Russia was this massive country or Canada too, is propaganda from the cold war. Or that America was so much larger than Europe. People still believe this shit.

Europe and the US (without Alaska) are about the same size. Russia is a bit larger, but not much. Same for Canada, slightly larger.

Brazil and African countries are massive. So is Australia.

You don't have to. It's already being orchestrated. They have the highest household debt ratio in the oecd.

tradingeconomics.com/denmark/households-debt-to-income

They even created an ultra bubble in real estate by offering negative interest rate loans to purchase houses. When rates go down or negative in this case, that lowers the monthly payment and therefore drives up prices.

zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-10/denmarks-3rd-largest-bank-now-paying-people-take-out-mortgage

That pussy won’t ever prosecute the swamp he’s a part of it now.

Greenland is Denmark's exit plan...
youtube.com/watch?v=MkbO1w-MliA

Russia is nearly twice the size of Canada you clown.

Russia is 6.6million square miles

Canada is 3.8million square miles.

That’s not slightly larger....

we would have canada surrounded.
fuck year. there would be no escape from the raking.

You and everyone else would kill themselves within a decade. Greenland has the highest suicide rate in the world due to a variety of factors, a lot of them being environmental. If the dark and the cold didnt get you then the near perpetual sunlight during summer causing insomnia would.

RIP Netherlands.

He should buy Iceland. Cant believe Trump is falling for this ancient viking scam

You own Greenland you control the Labrador sea and a significant route in the area. Iceland is just way too small to control the region like Greenland could. Theres a reason that the US station personnel there.

Iceland is a country.
Greenland is a territory.

Its weird that when we look at maps Russia is often huge and imposing when the reality is far different. Why don't they show countries to scale?

Please for the love of god dont.

lel

WRONG, Greenland is a country too.

Following World War II, the United States developed a geopolitical interest in Greenland, and in 1946 the United States offered to buy the island from Denmark for $100,000,000. Denmark refused to sell it.[55][56] Historically this repeated an interest by Secretary of State William H. Seward. In 1867 he worked with former senator Robert J. Walker to explore the possibility of buying Greenland and perhaps Iceland. Opposition in Congress ended this project.[57] In the 21st century, the United States, according to WikiLeaks, remains highly interested in investing in the resource base of Greenland and in tapping hydrocarbons off the Greenlandic coast.[58][59] In 2019 President Donald J. Trump brought the idea to public attention, and pointed out that Denmark was burdened with large payments to Greenland each year. The government of Greenland expressed its initial opposition to such an action, but remained open for discussion for investments and close, gradual political alignment.

A territory and a country? How does that work? I don't get why Denmark is paying them then.

The UK consists of 4 countries. The reason why Greenland is a country is because it has a parliament and a prime minister and elections and tax authorities and isn’t in the EU.

Greenland as the 51st state would be the coolest thing. A modern day Alaska, Americans who are seeking adventure could colonize and exploit it.

>then the near perpetual sunlight during summer causing insomnia would.
Just buy black out curtains.
Also several months of darkness sounds comfy

maps are 2D projections of a sphere. it's pretty hard to make something that retains their scale without convoluting the structure and positioning of the continents. invest in a note. side note: projecting a sphere onto a 2D plane is actually mathematically impossible, unless you omit a single point.

Attached: 3-01.gif (376x212, 3K)

invest in a globe**
impossible unless you omit**

Attached: StereographicProjection_1000.gif (296x242, 4K)

holy shit the mad lad is doing it. canada next.

I am gone from Jow Forums for three fucking days and America is gaining another state. Oh man.

Oh so because earth is a sphere its impossible to draw a 2d map showing countries to scale?

Where does N get mapped to. Don't say infinity.

This is fucking retarded. Can you people not see that Trump is crazy, a moron, or both?

That's what he's saying.

Denmark should sell but for gold not dollar lmao..
and then start own currency backed by it

By the power of your ignorance and retardation.

I guess that explains when i initially looked at this picture you can see true scale America and Canada don't fit together properly on the 2D map.

>Also several months of darkness sounds comfy
It would suck and when you tried to compensate for the suck by slowing down and appreciating the little things, the manager at your job who has only been living there for a year or two won't understand and then you'll be pushed to work as if there were a normal amount of light. And that's when you "comfy" faggots would look at suicide as preferable.

it wouldn't be a state. it would be a territory like puerto rico. really though everyone was joking about this greenland thing, but it needs to happen sooner or later. russia wants greenland for itself one day for the resources and to put pressure on the usa. denmark is incapable of defending it

We'll have to build on that island

Out of curiosity, what do you think that the population of Greenland is right now?

>it needs to happen sooner or later
Seriously, are you seriously going down this path? Please tell me that you're just trying to save face...

Who the fuck wants f-35s

me me me me me me fucking PLEASE me

55k i think but if America takes over we could have 1 million by the end of Trumps 2nd term. Just think of all the awesome stuff we could build like Trump hotels, Mc Donalds, mining operations, military bases.

>>>>

save face, on an anonymous image board? oh, you're a lefty a faggot. carry on, retard

Is a nation within an Union under Denmark, like Scotland within the UK.

>russia
Have you ever seen a map? We have enough of frozen wastelands to bother with invading nato member state for some more.

Yeah, like you're a pussy who can't admit he backed a crazy, stupid loser and is now trying to pretend that BUYING GREENLAND is a serious policy proposal.

Denmark is a very close ally of the US so we dont need and we dont want to give up greenland.
Geopolitical very powerful, natural ressources and so on...
its gonna be like in the cold war where we let US have some military bases but we will not sell

kek

f-35s being bad is a meme. they aren't traditional fighters. they are more like snipers and can engage beyond the horizon. this long range engagement natural enhances the f-35s stealth capabilties naturally

>Is Greenland the new Ethno state?
Don't get excited - it's just as likely to become a holding pen for wetbacks.

COME ON.

You are wasting so much potential coveting this icy wasteland that you lack the economy and willpower to dominate.

Attached: 5891425666312.jpg (3997x2577, 2.01M)

like clockwork the rooski faggot shows up and plays dindu. piss off, subhuman. go back to /sg/

Trade Puerto Rico for Greenland. Denmark has to take Marco Rubio too though. At least for the billions Denmark spends on yearly subsidies to Puerto Rico, they can go vacation in someplace warm. Plus the Danes are probably now all cucks, so they will enjoy being fucked by all those ugly retarded tranny faggots with AIDS. We get a new ethnostate, and we get rid of an island full of low IQ mooching faggots that speak spickero. Its a win-win.

Lol, we also have the second-largest pension-savings pr capita in the OECD, at about 2 times total GDP
So high mortgage debt (which turns into equity over time), but also massive massive savings

We are fine

yes, you already allow us to have thule air base there, but we would need more

danskmetal.dk/Nyheder/analyser/Documents/Danskernes pensionsformue.pdf

Get the Panzers ready, Fritz.
Germans take Denmark.
USA takes Greenland.
Denmark's aggression will not be allowed!

Attached: BOLTON-WAR.jpg (675x384, 87K)

kek this triggers the yuroshit

Why don't we just annex it?

Yeah, they put their country dangerously close to our Northern states... very threatening.

Attached: BE09BAE8-AAA8-4D4F-9E47-9A36CB134BFE.png (1000x890, 163K)

Denmark has said some funny things wrt the US buying Greenland. One of which is that it is not theirs to sell. Well fuck, we could give $1M to each inhabitant and it would still be a great deal. Would they vote for annexation in the face of such an offer? I think so.

...or talk about the dumb things he announced that didn't work out just to make him look like a clown that doesn't have a clue about politics.
Yes yes, I do notice a pattern here.

You are just jealous Trump thought of it before any other modern politician did. We need greenland to mine rare earth minerals once China cuts us off from their supply.

Please buy us

Attached: 1566096334401.gif (498x268, 525K)

The same reason Brits don’t just Brexit. You guys abide by laws. Bribing Greenlanders is way better legally.

What a fucking retard. Russia is by far the largest country in the world

And getting bigger every day ;)

3000 km from Greenland to Denmark - the fact that Denmark has any influence on that piece of land it's ridiculous. where is the leftist anti-colonizing propaganda now?

Now you're thinking like your betters. If we can't bribe Denmark we can bribe the natives, secure the island and save a lot of money doing it.

because we would kick your ass, mutt

It sounds like in no small part what your countrymen want matters a great deal. Get a vote for starting negotiations or something.

i would be so down for this

Attached: 1553885383110.jpg (233x278, 13K)

1 million per inhabitant is too much.

Housing at 250k per family is enough. That’s around 10,000 houses at 250k per house or just 2.5bn. That’s all. And 500 million in subsidies per year. All is well.

Trillions in oil, gas, gold, land and gemstones for a few houses.

Attached: 7ACF8236-6091-4D74-A0AE-CE096D3AB4F0.jpg (900x600, 85K)

I don't think of it as a bribe regardless of whomever gets paid, provided it is over the table.

Stop pretending that we would do anything remotely like that. The only thing keeping the US from taking whatever they want is their sense of honor and the fact that it would result in a geopolitical nightmare.

are the netherlands the new atlantis??

Man up, build a sign, go to the main square and protest. The sign should say “Buy us now, Trump. I am for sale. Make Greenland green again!”

Attached: 4BB5F52D-8688-4F95-AEDB-0A9711FDC5E1.jpg (1242x1551, 474K)

$1M really isn't that much money. And I'm not sure I like subsidies. Instead we could setup a fund like they have in Alaska where all citizens get a payment from a fund financed by mineral extraction.

this. but first kick out all the danish cucks who want BBC and libs

I want Mcdonald's Chicken McNuggets so badly

Attached: 1553383704897.jpg (600x445, 31K)

How is Russia getting bigger?

Will even get to vote for this at all?
I don't want to get assaulted by my own people

They've gone downhill bad since like mid 2012. Their fries have gotten worse too.
Burger King has better nuggets now, so does Wendy's.

Then give us Wendy's and all the other good fastfood chains you have

We can bring you all these blessings, good sir. Just make sure you find your reservation.