Why does Trump CAPS post

Is it because hes a boomer con artist? Do you think hes trying to make you read it louder in his voice? Lmao righty boomers are so dumb.

If trump came to the Chans you fags would consider him an autistic beta little autist who tries too hard.

Just admit it, you got fucking played. Cheetoo retard capslock boomshit is the hill youre going to die on?

Move to the center faggots, with all the other 100+ IQ people who know left and right is fake as fuck.

Attached: proud fags.jpg (939x1200, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yosAVMB47-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=oL7PSlUuWPs
youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RJtp6KAoph8
youtube.com/watch?v=boB6qu5dcCw
youtube.com/watch?v=5HL1tiWEDls
youtube.com/watch?v=HSr_1sRjTUA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 shills call you a shill, bot or kike

The use of bold words in writing is called embedded commands and it's dirty tricks in hypnosis.

Just read the upper case or bold words to know the 2nd message.

Attached: IMG_3772.jpg (1280x960, 374K)

You got fucking played...The jew favored actor graduated to his predestined chosen purpose.
youtube.com/watch?v=yosAVMB47-Y

What are you guys even doing? Are you really this naive?

Attached: the frog.jpg (480x360, 16K)

there are three acceptable ways to post on pol. nocaps, all caps, or CAPS posting. the least acceptable way is to use reddit spacing.

>Move to the center

Good bait. Literally any extreme in any corner is preferable to cucked out, status quo centrism. I bet you're one of the people pleasing brainlets that thinks John Kasich was unironically good.

Saged

also
>JEu in ID

no one gives a shit about ziondon

Oh fuck off you incel freak

Attached: 397b5f0.jpg (900x978, 116K)

>considering
Will never happen. Any Proud Boys that defended themselves his DoJ will throw the book at. Nothing will happen to the antifa that instigated violence. Trump is luring his own supporters into a trap.

Attached: 1402185515092.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Try harder try hard faggot. All fields

Yeah youre right wayne lambright. It is hypnosis and dirty mind tricks. Hes told what to say obviously. English language is controlled opposition. Were ruled by an ancient simian cult from the times of epgytian civilization. The Sun SETS on SATURday. We are slaves to set/saturnist occultists. Satanists. They sex the kids and eat them. Do you really think you can become presiden wayne? We dont elect presidents wayne, cmon smart guy. They are preselected by shadow elite occult forces. Keep working on you gains wayne and make some podcasts about whats really going on. Really put a target on your head. This war needs heroes and martyrs.

Attached: miga time.png (1500x1350, 1.33M)

Lol if you have to balance a table on 1 leg, where you gonna out it so you can can actually place things op top of it? In the center theres supposed to be debate, compromise, diplomacy, respect. Like a greek philosophers competing in thought. Whats the alternative? Smart people find a solution. Dumb people get suckered into other mens wars.

>Yeah youre right wayne lambright.
Thank you.

The future is bright because Lambright knows about Mind control. Nobody talks about what I just wrote. Some me any current examples. We have todays date stame.

Attached: binthekifeifwatermelonisyourthing.jpg (1191x463, 112K)

never owned a reddit account, im sure you have several sock accounts you use to troll da liberals.

>The Sun SETS on SATURday.
I know.

>Do you really think you can become presiden wayne?
Of course!

>We dont elect presidents wayne, cmon smart guy.
I know, they are selected.

>They are preselected by shadow elite occult forces.
Yeah, I know. Do you know where I live or who I am? I'm famous from 1997.

>Really put a target on your head. This war needs heroes and martyrs.
Yes, That won't be me.

What if I was part of that group you talk about?

Attached: lesscorruption.jpg (1191x463, 92K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oL7PSlUuWPs

Which group? the shadow elite? Id ask how much you really knew/what youve seen.

There's Hidden messages and Hidden power everywhere in this world op

Politics isn't a table and all that happens in the center is corruption and compromise.
"Greek philosophers" lmao, who do you think the average voter is? If it was only Greek philosopher types who could vote, maybe.

Thank you. I haven't seen the full movie, I watched the clip. That's a nice complement.

Attached: Waynesupporters.jpg (1191x463, 143K)

>Is it because hes a boomer con artist?
Exactly. Notice how antifa is, in fact, not listed as a terrorist organization. And you can accurately reason it never will be.

Therefore the capslock is propaganda targeted at pacifying those with Deutsch blood.

Lol! are votes dont really mean anything. Our politicians are lobbied. I mean true center. Not take center. Not lets come together nazis and commies. Im talking about the people whove really woken up to the shit show mk ultra. The towers fell 33 years after their construction user, our whole lives have been socially engineered. Do you really want to keep larping in the matrix as race soldier?
youtube.com/watch?v=MVvdvMDWbhQ

Youve got some good ideas wayne. I liked your picture showing that the earth circles the sun not because of gravity, but electromagnetism of the earths core, and i have to say I concur. All life radiates with electromagnetism.

>Which group? the shadow elite?

Yes. I said this earlier.

>Freemasons

I'm investigating the positive benefits of membership for myself.

I'll admit that I did attend an open to the public dinner last week. I requested to attend and was granted. Honestly, when I entered I felt like I was among friends. Men who want to get SOMETHING done. Me who appreciate other smart men. They are going to mail me some data, then there is a process. My goal is to be as authentic as I can be and if they feel I'm a match for their agenda they might let me be a member. I think it's a full-time job. It's probably like toastmasters. Lots of books an manuals for everything, lots of research, rehearsal and then performance. I'm great at that.

AND why not?

My supporters while strong, red & black pilled aren't enough to get me going. I have been at this four years and three days now. So with the faith of God, I'm giving them a try. Also if my new brothers invest in my gravity they will all become billionaires by themselves. I'll tell them that I have money to bring to the group that is very large and I need their help.

Attached: voteLambright2020.jpg (1191x463, 170K)

>would consider him an autistic beta little autist who tries too hard
that's reserved for people we know are in the 15-40 age range. Guys over 65 get an automatic pass due to their BoomerStatus™

>also bragging about 100 IQ
top fucking kek, nice bait almost had me

>Youve got some good ideas wayne. I liked your picture showing that the earth circles the sun not because of gravity, but electromagnetism of the earths core, and i have to say I concur. All life radiates with electromagnetism.

Thank you.

This is my graphic I think your talking about.

Attached: eletromagnatismequlsgravity.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

Lambright 2020

>Lambright 2020
Thank you.

What do you think of my Greenland paradise rest of world doomsday plan?

Attached: lambrightdoomsdayplan.jpg (1061x1350, 323K)

Fuck the money wayne. ITs worthless. Fuck the fame. its fake. Masons will make you do gay little plays and they wont let you into their higher echelons unless you have a lot of capital. Its all super secret because if they just showed you the play right away youd be like okay well that was gay and you wouldnt put much value into it. Masons are just frontmen, like jews, for shadow elite. They are GolemLite. Youre not really in the secret club. The red rooms where they cut off kids faces. Youll never be in the club wayne, blood is not a club.

Youre like what, 3x-4x now? Only 50 years left of your simian meat suit wayne. Conquer death. Conquer your own flesh. Research metaphysics.

Attached: life and death.jpg (1108x1009, 523K)

obligatory

Attached: brevik mason.jpg (773x747, 35K)

Incel detected

Attached: Q7236mZ.jpg (2500x2143, 514K)

We could melt Greenland in three months if sand dropped in the correct pattern.

My girls the other day. 8' tall.

Attached: IMG_4929.jpg (3264x2448, 3.37M)

Attached: reddit spacing.png (866x475, 53K)

Its not bad but will black sand really be enough? Heres my idea for terraforming uninhabitable frozen wilderness like antartica and greenland.

Thermal geo-engineering. Basically you drill down into the earth until you can funnel up magma to the surface. The liquid molten pools could be used to terraform the frozen soil.

>obligatory
I didn't know Brevik was a mason.

ghow about you eat shit cock and choke on it fag pants?

>unless you have a lot of capital.

If I have million? or do I need hundred millions?

>GolemLite
cracking me up.

Isolate his capital letters

nice plants but you should invest in some air pots. Basically cloth bags that allow maximum airflow to the roots.

it’s proper grammar you retard. books titles are also usually underlined or in quotes for a reason, too. fuck you’re all dumb

>le radical centrist is here to save the day!

Attached: 01BB282B-7EB9-484D-90C3-88F38BFDCE7E.png (120x158, 15K)

He did it so you would make this thread a spread the word. Kike

Because he's just that badass. Also he's a boomer. Boomers are very fond of all caps for emphasis.

>Youre not really in the secret club. The red rooms where they cut off kids faces. Youll never be in the club wayne, blood is not a club.

I don't want to be any part of that.

>Masons are just frontmen, like jews, for shadow elite.
This solves the challenges I face in an elegant way, I know this, and that is why I'm going this direction. My goal is to start my Lambright Aerospace Company with my gravity technology. And start buy building personal gravity control craft.

This will be larger then the industrial revolution because it's instant access to space, rockets are outdated.

Attached: Gravity_Grow_v10.gif (800x700, 45K)

>nice plants but you should invest in some air pots. Basically cloth bags that allow maximum airflow to the roots.
You're totally correct.

million is nothing to these people. Theyre like scientology. Its a cult like NXVIM. Some masons are just old boomer larpers im sure doing their little plays and having their manly hang out time. But the ones with power would take your million and give you a choice. You can move further up the club but youll have to do 1 of three things. 1 Either suck a another mans dick, 2 let him fuck your ass, 3 have sex with an underage kid. All on film of course. For black mail purposes. So that you are owned. Someones bitch. That is how goyim move up in the world of the shadow elite.

Attached: stiened.jpg (700x511, 68K)

You probably didnt know he had a nose job either Why would he do that?

Attached: brevik nose.jpg (634x557, 81K)

>You can move further up the club
I won't be moving up the club then. I just need to hang out with some men who are professional who want to get stuff done. What are my options? I'm not wanting to do charity, I want to make money, lots of it.

>You probably didnt know he had a nose job either Why would he do that?
To hide he was jewish probably.

Attached: lambright_technology.jpg (3000x3600, 1.38M)

Fuck everyone else wayne. IF you have a million dollars you need to build a working prototype. After its creation you probably will need to hire some body guards. The chans are all you need wayne. If you build it, they will come. No ones gonna give you shit for hypothetical promises. They need video evidence and likely physical evidence as well.

I soldered and fixed my weed pen today, felt like such badass afterward. You can do it wayne. If its your dream to fly, do it. Make it happen. Youre not alone wayne. Your simian competition is high, so get to work.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJtp6KAoph8

Hows your electrical engineering and mechanical engineering? Can you work a circuit board of weld? You seem like you want to be an inventor, so Id say fuck everyone else and follow your dream. Inventing is what men were made to do. Its how you can change the world.

No ones going to help you dude. No ones gonna give you the money for cool promises. Only with working proof will you get anything. So do the research, figure out the best method for anti-grav, and make it happen.

BTW, our govt already has them. They triangle UFOS are ours. They are ionic lifters.

youtube.com/watch?v=boB6qu5dcCw

youtube.com/watch?v=5HL1tiWEDls

youtube.com/watch?v=HSr_1sRjTUA

>t. could never achieve 25% of what this man has done even in 10 lifetimes
Cope

Attached: 1564239588205.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>Hows your electrical engineering and mechanical engineering? Can you work a circuit board of weld?

Advanced.

>No ones going to help you dude
So not true.

You're helping me. I was sent $300 yesterday from my old friend who I helped 20 years ago. People help me all the time because I help other people.

>No ones gonna give you the money for cool promises.
Again not true.

>BTW, our govt already has them
Yeah, I know.

The triangle is a time machine also is my suspicion. I'm just building an electric scooter.

Attached: GabbardLambright.jpg (1200x900, 139K)

>You seem like you want to be an inventor
I have been soldering and building circuits boards since the 3rd grade. I entered the science fair on stuff I did myself. It took everything apart to know how it worked.

Attached: carbontaxisdumb.jpg (1191x463, 125K)

BTw fags im not saying dont vote trump in 2020. It doesnt matter who you vote in 2020. Trump will win and we will go to war with Iran. Im saying wake up the larp and join the resistance. The real resistance. Not the contrarian rebel thing youve been doing for the last 4 years.

You guys all try to work together to take down these elite pedos. You all wanna be heroes. But you dont wanna give up your larp? You wanna teach those damn liberal goyim. Wake up simian brethren. Our children will be slaves to the chinese adware in their transhumanist cyberhell brains if you continue wasting time in things that are fake and gay.

I mean youre getting some money here and there and maybe if you build up you name enough ppl will donate to your patreon or something. But you want the big money. Make you own company. Develop the tech. make it happen. Once you get into the business of networking youll meet the right people you were looking for.

You should know that someone else is writing his twatter posts. He only looks at them to see if he agrees. I think there are about 13 twatter authors in the White House who are tweeting all the time, responding to the latest news. When POTUS reads their tweets messages he approves certain ones, and those are the ones you see. He does not edit for spelling, punctuation or capitalization. He only approves the message.

Thats awesome man. I was the same way, always taking things apart and putting them back together. Got into modding xbox's. Youre probably a lot better of a electrical engineer than me. Make the prototype Wayne. It is time.

Lol he doesnt approve shit. Hes a puppet. A face to place the inevitable false flag blame. His shadow handlers approve. They cant risk fuck ups this late into the game.

Keep getting Jow Forums, Wayne. I'm starting to get attracted to you.

>Make the prototype Wayne. It is time
I have been low on working capital, that's all.

His wood and lighting is also doing a lot with a little. Good to know that Americans still got it.

>reddit spacing
Why is my spacing not acceptable?

Why can't I separate one thought from another with a line break.

It's not like the old days of limited bandwidth, when usenet had the Warlords and their swords on the lookout for wasters of signal.

Sometimes I like to make a line between thoughts, and there is no good reason why I shouldn't.

I think it is poetic and liberating to be able to format my own post the way I want to.

>I'm starting to get attracted to you.
I sure hope you're a sexy woman?

>he doesnt approve shit
I take it that you don't approve shit either?

>Once you get into the business of networking
>Once you get into the business of networking youll meet the right people you were looking for.
I know you think I'm a social retard and that can be nothing further from the truth. Women love me. Men fear that.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

Don't be a faggot, you're the one posting topless pics.

I approve of bjs from my hottie gf. you?

I saw them hitting with a claw hammer and spraying chemicals through a bus door at people who held the wrong opinion. They are terrorist plain and simple.

Thats not true wayne, i saw your younger pics. Im glad youre taking steps to take back your life.

Aye. 'tis good and proper.

they are just part and parcel of living in america.

y-you have to go back..

I'll take it back, but I won't have you tell me how I should post. What I want to say is not important to most people. Hell it isn't even important to me, but I will say what I want, and I don't need someone to tell me how to say it.

Look, I get it. There are a lot of people who don't like Trump, just lole there were a lot of people saying the exact same shit as Obama, Bush, Clinton, etc. There will always be dissenting opinions from the opposition.

But what I find utterly fascinating is the complete lack, or inability, to process the thought that the position that man hilds requires a certain degree of intellect that the average person can, and should not, aspire to attain.

He knows that the vast majority of people reading his posts are borderline braindead, brainwashed, uncaring, unpatriotic degenerate filth that can't comprehend the reason behind rhetoric without the use of monikers or blatant annunciation, and to compound on this the attention span of the average roastie or normie is so fucking low that not even the devil himself would dispute the claim that they exist at a lower theoretical realm based on their responses.

Trump is the center you idiot.

> What if I was part of that group you talk about?
Then you would have known to type “What if I WERE part of that group you talk about?”

>unpatriotic degenerate filth
Those people need CNN and MSNBC to tell them what to think. Why should he care about people who have no obligation to educate themselves? His tweets give the uneducated topics to look up for themselves.

>Im glad your taking steps to take back your life.
I did toastmasters two clubs twice a week for five years and ran my startup and maintained severs I can do lots if my saftey net is there.

Attached: jettsonsToday.jpg (1191x463, 115K)

>Then you would have known to type “What if I WERE part of that group you talk about?”
Not true.

>Major consideration is being given

I have to side with the proper grammar, user. (As if someone asked my opinion). "if I were" is preferable to "if I was". My dear, departed Mother was an English teacher, after all.

>I have to side with the proper grammar, user. (As if someone asked my opinion). "if I were" is preferable to "if I was". My dear, departed Mother was an English teacher, after all.
Thank you.

Your post is filled with words, but for some reason it doesnt translate for me. It must be some form of shill, i dont understand them at all anymore they have become so disconnected with reality!

Sorry, OP, stop parroting the newspeak and i will have a good response for you, faggot.

t. autism

Attached: _.png (894x773, 48K)

JARED! THE CAP LOCK IS BROKEN AGAIN. HELLLPP MEEE

Attached: images (2).jpg (229x220, 7K)