What's with the WOW classic shilling going on here?

What's with the WOW classic shilling going on here?

>yes goy play this escapist fantasy game and ignore everything else around you! Let your homeland burn to ash!

Attached: ZomboMeme 18082019235235.jpg (665x768, 107K)

People still play WOW?

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Fuck off, I waited long time for this. Stop comparing and come home with me. We could play together.

Attached: 1542277597327.png (1445x1200, 265K)

paid shillers

Based and saved.

Attached: 1460035484303.jpg (770x711, 178K)

I'm going FUCKING home! And you should too if you knew what was good for you glow in the dark faggot.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 610K)

>yes goy play this escapist fantasy game and ignore everything else around you! Let your homeland burn to ash!
Funny coming for a faggot that probably spends all his time on this mongolian basket weaving forum.
I'm sure that will improve your homeland a lot.

I almost want to play again to see what kind of Jow Forums shit happens on there in the Barrens chat.

t. vanilla beta player

Blizzard is a cuck company. It's not the same as before. Let it go home poster bro. Let the past die and move on.

Attached: 1563826999884.png (1069x917, 584K)

It's part of a secret plot to promote Wayne Lambright.

Attached: cozycamps.jpg (2366x920, 366K)

Haha well said. Reminder that (((Blizzard))) is definitely a company cucked by Jewish investors. It makes sense they are promoting their shit here for us nazi’s to get sucked into.

>No Goy, stop enjoying things and having fun in life

Is it so wrong to want to go home? I’m tired.

There's one click report now and Blizzard is extremely liberal, they've been known to ban people for mis-gendering people or saying racist things in their games.
Barrens chat is dead.
It's not going to be like you remembered it. You're looking through rose-tinted glasses.
90% of the game is farming, grinding, literal chores. The thing is you've already done everything before, so it will be twice as annoying to have to do all these menial tasks.
Engineering? better start farming. Oh you want to PvP? Better raid to get some better gear first. What you want to raid? did you farm the materials needed in the guild raid list? No? Well get to farming maybe you can get a spot in next week's raid. Oh you wanted that piece of gear? Sorry, tank needs it more for his PvP set. You can get it maybe next time.

what are some games that aren't sjw infested and ban you for being racist? seems like some japanese games because they dont really pay as much attention to the english speaking chats

I for one can't undestand people playing it. Grinding is extremely boring.

Mordhau. Every time I play I see multiple Hitlers and KKK members

Attached: NQx74jC.jpg (1920x1080, 377K)

Up until 2014 i was getting e-mails from ISP every day warning me about downloading movies and games and since then nothing... same ISP, same download habits, no e-mails...

Hmmm, I wonder what the plan is...

It's a battle within blizzard on who is going to lead the WoW dev team.
Pic related.

Attached: 1561678202327.png (1901x2506, 743K)

Lambright 2020!!!

Everybody grinds in someway.
A healthy person likes to grind IRL. They practice music, read, exercise, meditate, study, master some craft.
WoW players have the ambition and mental energy to grind, but they have no interest in anything on the physical plane, so they use WoW as an outlet for the mental energy they could be investing in something useful.
Imagine if a WoW player spent all the time he spends on WoW learning a new language, traveling there, starting a new life, and treating life like an MMO? They could be in a happier state of existence where they would no longer feel the urge to indulge in such a deep level of escapism that is he MMO game genre.
I like vidya, but I try to play for only an hour a day, two hours max, and only if I've exercised and practiced guitar that day.

It's a nostalgia wave towards products/media from pre-2008, before the bankers injected idpol to protect their own criminal asses and clown world became omnipresent.

>88

Attached: 1379899527401.jpg (629x540, 32K)

sounds based. I always seem to run across Jow Forums users doing dogwhistles in a lot of online games

You're not ready to hear this yet, but get ready because here it comes. Basically 9/11 happened on the watch of people playing video games. WoW was directly responsible for the 2008 recession. Why have a job or buy things when you can look at elves in provocative attire? The political apathy induced in Whites by Skyrim and its expansions is why the world didn't end in 2012, because God couldn't deliver us from Satan the World. Pong was released in 1972. You know what else happened in 1972? Iceland officially approved the worship of Norse Paganism. Put the puzzle pieces together. Now we stand at the cusp of a Thousand Year Reich, and they're releasing WoW classic. Reject the devil prisons and false doctrines of Satan the World.

Mordhau is super comfy

Why do goyim love playing video games so much?
Its more retarded activity than watching television

yeah they need to release that next update, though. I want Siege mode, raiding castles was the best part of Chivalry.

wow is what started the mmo gaming addiction and now they have all these new ways to yank cash out of you

WoW is a game for kids in high school or younger who have 8 hours a day to kill.

kys dumb nigger WoW Classic is based and it is filled with white spirit

Attached: 1541287618401.png (1000x627, 334K)

Truth teller. These kinds of vids are designed to check men out of society. I enjoy games as well but only if I have idle time, which is rare.

I haven't touched it in a few months. Would play for a few hours after work for a few weeks and got decent. Took a break from it for about 2 weeks, came back and everyone was like god tier. Haven't touched it since.

>inb4 git gud

Imagine
>paying monthly to play the shit you already played

Just let wow die already ffs.
No wonder the left keeps calling you incels.

Hey I'm still following the 14 words.
I'll have you know, I created 6 kids, well above replacement levels. When it's released, they will take shifts on my character while I make #7.

Pussies like you are why gaming is so depressingly dogshit

There are other based games you know.
For example Remnant from the Ashes(dark souls with guns)

The only nigger in the game is a cripple that talks like a Confederate slave.

It's 100% Americana in everything

Pic related

Attached: rem_preorder_01-e1556219383763.png (1600x900, 2.53M)

It's only $11-15 a month and it gets me off this nightmare shithole for awhile. No brainer.