Conspiracies

What conspiracy theories, no matter how big or small, have been proven true in the past?
I would love to have more arguments when somebody accuses me of a 'crazy conspiracy theorist'.
I only know maybe a hand full of the big ones like Watergate and the one attacked ship before the Vietnam war or what it was.
With 'proven' true I mean, there have to be real facts, like people went to prison or stuff like this.
Oh...and PIC RELATED!

Attached: Eric_Weinstein_about_conspiracy_theories_and_media_hypocrisy.png (620x743, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Big_Buzz
blackthen.com/operation-big-itch-operation-drop-kick-fleas-infected-mosquitoes-dropped-black-towns/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment
christianovercomers.com/pdf_files/New_Babylon.pdf
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-spies-recruited-paedo-ira-4466798
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radiation_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semipalatinsk_Test_Site
archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
youtube.com/watch?v=8sSDUN-esUI
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
youtu.be/iYO_gK3P2ls
youtu.be/YZYjRREqUF0
youtube.com/watch?v=aafGXNWHGaw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
mintpressnews.com/pierre-omidyar-a-billionaire-prone-to-reclusiveness-and-his-trove-of-state-surveillance-secrets/255439/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Posting in a blessed thread

MKUltra, Watergate come to mind.

Iran-Contra

Attached: 1485932662648.jpg (320x272, 13K)

I mentioned Watergate in the OP user.
MKUltra was not really a conspiracy theory in my opinion. Psychological experiments have been part and parcel of every military throughout history. So I would frame it as the military was doing military stuff without conspiracy.

Not a conspiracies but rather declassified CIA doccuments :

> MK Ultra, where the cia drugged people without their knowledge or consent in order to tirn them schizophrenic

> the time JFKs advisors suggested that he have a plane flown into a building and blame it on terrorism to galvanize prople into supporting war

> that time the CIA released radiation into a small town just to see what would happen

McCollum report proves that pearl harbour was instigated by the US:

>The memo outlined the general situation of several nations in World War II and recommended an eight-part course of action for the United States to take in regard to the Japanese Empire in the South Pacific, suggesting the United States provoke Japan into committing an "overt act of war".[2] The memo illustrates several people in the Office of Naval Intelligence promoted the idea of goading Japan into war:[3] "It is not believed that in the present state of political opinion the United States government is capable of declaring war against Japan without more ado [...] If by [the elucidated eight-point plan] Japan could be led to commit an overt act of war, so much the better."

Attached: 16330081-6CDB-42FA-8941-087BD2682805.jpg (233x216, 11K)

Holy checked

The conspiracy theories don't have to be made by the government between.
I would love to hear some conspiracies from maybe the economy, companies or NGOs and stuff, as well.

here you go, fren. there was a coup in the US and no one batted an eye because "much conspiracy theory"

Attached: 1527236491769.jpg (736x736, 114K)

Lyme disease was the result of secret weapons experiments conducted on ticks taking place on Deer Island off the coast of NY

Interstingly, the author of the book is actually one of my distant relatives descended from the Carroll family (Charles Carroll of Carrollton the founding father was one of my ancestors).

Attached: 1C93E188-45EB-43D2-9D25-53DB93EF6296.jpg (332x499, 31K)

Coka cola (or was it pepsi) changed their formula without telling anyone and when confronted about it, denied it.

Project Bluebird - predecessor to MKULTRA, similar to Project ARTICHOKE
MKULTRA - umbrella name for all of the following

Subproject 54 - concussion blasts to erase memory
MKDELTA - drugs used for interrogation/harrassment/discrediting/disabling ie. LSD, Mescaline, Scopolamine, temazepam, sodium pentothal
MKOFTEN - drugs/occult shit/psychics
MKCHICKWIT - identify drug developments in Europe and Asia and gain information/samples
MKNAOMI - biological agents for incapacitation and killing as well as how to difuse them
Project ARTICHOKE - mind control via morphine withdrawal/addiction and hypnosis
Project CHATTER - mescaline, scopolamine, anabasine for interrogation
Operation Midnight Climax - testing LSD on unconsenting civilians
Project Stargate - consisted of a bunch of smaller projects focused on remote viewing via psychics

Allegedly:

Project MONARCH - trauma based mind control
The Finders - trained individuals in escape and evade as well as internet use for prospected cyberwar (this branch is acknowledged defected and is presumed to have become child traffickers)

There is evidence of the Finders at least, but I haven't looked too into Monarch.

Toss in

USS Liberty
Watergate
Franklin Scandal
Dutroux Affair
Peter Scully
Dyncorp Human Trafficking
UK Grooming Gang police coverups
NXIVM
Florida School for Boys mass graves
Snuff films

Operation Big Buzz occurred in May 1955 in the U.S. State of Georgia. The operation was a field test designed to determine the feasibility of producing, storing, loading into munitions, and dispersing from aircraft the yellow fever mosquito (though these were not infected for the test) (Aedes aegypti).[1] The second goal of the operation was to determine whether the mosquitoes would survive their dispersion and seek meals on the ground.[1] Around 330,000 uninfected mosquitoes were dropped from aircraft in E14 bombs and dispersed from the ground. In total about one million female mosquitoes were bred for the testing;[2] remaining mosquitoes were used in munitions loading and storage tests.[1] Those mosquitoes that were air-dispersed were dropped from airplanes 300 feet (91 m) above the ground, spreading out on their own and due to the wind.[1]

Mosquitoes were collected as far away as 2,000 feet (610 m) from the release site.[1] They were also active in seeking blood meals from humans and guinea pigs.[1]

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Big_Buzz

Facebook in Congress saying they don't listen to people's audio, and then just the other day coming out and admitting they have been listening to your audio and recording it. Just like Apple, Google and Amazon.
Or what about Soros NGO's bringing migrants to the West? People are adamant there's no plot there but it's obvious

Attached: 1562066360698.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

It was Coca Cola, back in the late eighties. They released "new coke" which was a dud, then re-released "coca cola classic" but with corn syrup instead of sugar. The conspiracy theory is that "new coke" was a dud on purpose to enable the corn syrup change.

I’m getting tired

But what was the conspiracy? I mean calling the military looking for ways to kill people a conspiracy is somewhat a stretch imo.

In 1956, the Corps conducted Operation Drop Kick when they released 600,000 uninfected mosquitoes from a plane at Avon Park Bombing Range, Florida. Within a day, the mosquitoes had spread a distance of between one and two miles and had bitten many people. The mosquitos were released across several Black communities in Florida. In the predominantly Black community of Avon Park, dozens of Black people became ill, and eight people died.

blackthen.com/operation-big-itch-operation-drop-kick-fleas-infected-mosquitoes-dropped-black-towns/

I would call it just smart, not a conspiracy. I mean was it even illegal?

It’s a conspiracy in the sense that it was carried out in secret and covered up without the knowledge and against the interests of the US public

That sounds pretty conspiratorial to me

>it was carried out in secret and covered up without the knowledge
I think we need to be careful here because the military gets paid to carry things out in secret. But your other point is well taken.
Interesting

The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the African American[a] was an infamous and unethical clinical study conducted between 1932 and 1972 by the U.S. Public Health Service.[1][2] The purpose of this study was to observe the natural history of untreated syphilis; the African-American men in the study were only told they were receiving free health care from the United States government.[3]

The Public Health Service started working on this study in 1932 in collaboration with Tuskegee University, a historically black college in Alabama. Investigators enrolled in the study a total of 600 impoverished, African-American sharecroppers from Macon County, Alabama. Of these men, 399 had previously contracted syphilis before the study began, and 201 did not have the disease.[2] The men were given free medical care, meals, and free burial insurance for participating in the study. The men were told that the study was only going to last six months, but it actually lasted 40 years.[2] After funding for treatment was lost, the study was continued without informing the men that they would never be treated. None of the men were told that they had the disease, and none were treated with penicillin even after the antibiotic was proven to successfully treat syphilis. According to the Centers for Disease Control, the men were told that they were being treated for "bad blood", a colloquialism that described various conditions such as syphilis, anemia, and fatigue. "Bad blood"—specifically the collection of illnesses the term included—was a leading cause of death within the southern African-American community.[2]

The 40-year study was unethical for reasons related to ethical standards. Researchers knowingly failed to treat patients appropriately after the 1940s validation of penicillin was found as an effective cure for the disease that they were studying.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_syphilis_experiment

pearl harbor. checked

Sorry for the giant shitpost. Didn’t realise it was that long

Attached: 9A129CAD-1710-4089-B5E5-285CA2BC9097.jpg (333x187, 15K)

it would be faster to list the fake ones

Just give me one great conspiracy.

Stalin was murdered by Jews

Attached: 3F780F62-FD75-4282-8C39-C3F79665DB21.png (640x1136, 182K)

You're the biggest faggot homo.

Immaculate digits
Look into the Wolfowitz Doctrine

christianovercomers.com/pdf_files/New_Babylon.pdf

This book is filled with conspiracies

The world we’re living in is the result of one giant Judeo-Masonic conspiracy

Attached: 78F68D5C-5455-4CC1-80AC-F06656AB0922.jpg (353x548, 67K)

Also check out Ryan Dawson’s films

They contain some atomic red pills on 9/11

Look up Project of the New American Century

>What conspiracy theories, no matter how big or small, have been proven true in the past?
>checked
Probably 2 of the biggest are MKULTRA and Project Mockingbird. Then there is the communist (jewish) infiltration of america. Also the FED. The list is very long.

Attached: MKULTRA.jpg (300x180, 7K)

Heil KEK

Attached: 1518448888209.png (600x450, 332K)

The Americans knew of the attack of Pearl Harbor days in advanced; warned by multiple governments and intelligent sources. The US government wanted to go to war, but already before, but the majority of Americans didn't. The US government allowed the attack to happen so that they could rally support and justify entering the war. This used to be a conspiracy theory but I was taught this as factual over a decade ago in school in the US. I believe something similar must have happened with 9/11. They didn't orchestrate it, however, they did allow it for strategic means.

Attached: pepe_i_of_horus.png (799x499, 128K)

Attached: pepe_illum.png (333x333, 133K)

>mfw the most bizarre and inconceivable shit has ended up being fucking real

Attached: images-13.jpg (300x168, 9K)

1929 Wall Street crash was also orchestrated by DA JOOZ so they could repurchase stocks/bonds/property for pennies on the dollar and get filthy rich

The son in law of FDR talks about it in pic related

He worked as a stock broker at the time

Attached: 38C9616B-DBB9-4B12-9910-590CF2256CDD.jpg (192x320, 14K)

Show them all the compiled shit from Pizzagate, and how it was at least partially vindicated by Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein shit. If they call you crazy, just attack them for "not caring about children being molested." I've noticed that at least boomers tend to gravitate towards Pizzagate because they hate the thought of children being hurt. People with children also would be more inclined to dig into the rabbit hole. It's also a very broad one, since it can be tied into the Catholic Church and other various positions of power. Once someone believes this one, all the others are nothing. This one actually makes people emotionally invested.

Checked.

Attached: 1566083228889.gif (500x270, 995K)

Totally proven, complete with admission by government agencies? MKULTRA, Project Mockingbird, and Hitler died an old man in Brazil in the 80s, not in his Berlin bunker.
Not "proven" but anyone with a brain knows what happened? CIA killed JFK and 9/11 was an inside job, and David Koresh dindu nuffin

Skull and Bones
Operation Mockingbird
USS Liberty

Pic related contains lots of juicy info about Freemasonry and other secret societies. It’s written by Generalquartiermeister Erich Ludendorff the leader (along with Paul von Hindenburg) of the German war efforts during World War I

Attached: F3793DA7-B2CD-43AF-8349-262693B73199.jpg (268x400, 15K)

Many thanks, in return look into Operation Condor

Trump is a Master Mason and also has Jewish ancestry

Attached: F937F48A-2B59-4D89-9B3A-47B251209F71.jpg (718x1024, 155K)

Based Stalin.

Will do, cheers bro

Attached: 5F50DA8B-58EA-4406-AF0B-51F9C09B0F56.jpg (539x720, 73K)

British Intelligence tried to get the UVF (Loyalist Terrorists) to attack a Catholic Primary School (kids under 12) and had used pedos as informants (blackmailing them with evidence of their crimes) in both the IRA and UVF.
This was called a conspiracy years ago but is confirmed to be true today by former UK government members.
British Intelligence are probably the sickest fuckers on the planet.

Attached: 1565720215063.png (322x527, 148K)

>the time JFKs advisors suggested that he have a plane flown into a building and blame it on terrorism to galvanize prople into supporting war
Source? Not doubting it one bit just want more details.

Sauce?

Attached: BD171524-D161-49DE-90DF-C4BFF31BCD86.jpg (679x665, 42K)

>Operation Northwoods

Itbwas a CIA/Military plan for false flag attacks to be blamed on Cuba to justofy bringing those commies freedom and democracy.
It did involve hijacking planes but not flying them into buildings. They'd charter a flight, fill it with CIA agents under false names, switch the plane with a remote controlled one of exactly the same type, have the rc being blown up in air and blame it on Cuba.
Kennedy refused tho because he was the last president of the US who had actual balls and cared about his country

This is the only link I have on me.
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/british-spies-recruited-paedo-ira-4466798

Just search for the other links and you will find them.
The story about the planned attack on a primary school was on the same website.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earnest_Hooton#The_"Hooton_Plan"
>In 1943, Hooton had an article entitled "Breed War Strain Out of Germans" published in the New York newspaper PM. In the article he proposed four measures with an objective to "destroy German nationalism and aggressive ideology while retaining and perpetuating desirable German biological and sociological capacities"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_radiation_experiments
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semipalatinsk_Test_Site
>The full impact of radiation exposure was hidden for many years by Soviet authorities. The general consensus of health studies conducted at the site since it was closed is that radioactive fallout from nuclear testing had a direct impact on the health of about 200,000 local residents. Specifically, scientists have linked higher rates of different types of cancer to post-irradiation effects.

>22222
wasted

archive.org/details/KlausDVaqueThePlotAgainstSouthAfrica

This one is a giant redpill on how ZOG used economic sanctions and propaganda in the media to destroy South Africa and hand it over to the communists

It’s written by a former banker of the South African national bank. Really interesting if you want to know the methods used by the ZOG menace to destroy countries from outside and within

Attached: 80AA758B-9613-4BF3-A1CF-FC0C86F9D9B0.jpg (341x499, 27K)

Protip: go to /x/ and make a duplicate thread but for paranormal rather than political. You will get these things they like to call "iceburgs" over there.

T.conspiracy theorist

Gulf of Tonkin

Why did he marry a jewess then?

I read somewhere that it was the US who attacked a Japanese island first to provoke them. And then let them do their return attack.

What conspiracy isn't true?
I think that would be almost easier to answer.

I mean I was one of those faggots who watched all the alex jones documentaries around 9/11 and after.
Remember bilderberger?
Politicans openly denied it exists. Now they have a fucking official website.
Their explanation: Global meeting of industry leaders and politicans to make life for everybody better.

And it doesnt even shock anybody anymore.
Of courses politicans control us with tech giants for example. Out in the open.

Even more crazy stuff like making the frogs gay.
Proofen as a true story. They did experiment with chemicals to make frogs gay.
Also open thoughts to put chemicals in water in europe to make you less "racist" against the new europeans.
All out in the open in "respected" newspapers.

Lets see, what else?
Chemtrails as well. Governments starting to admit after years of denial and saying it doesnt exist.
"Weather/Climate control". Mhmmm Sure.

All so tiresome.
No need to hide because people never do anything. (myself included).
You can put peoples daughters into a kebab and nothing happens. Bad times.

Attached: 1526577078884.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>Project of the New American Century
SHUT IT DOWN GOY
you fly too close to the sun
sourcewatch.org/index.php/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
youtube.com/watch?v=8sSDUN-esUI

Attached: jew_bill_king_kike_kristol.png (1200x600, 199K)

CIA creating the crack epidemic and dealing drugs

Have you ever read the specifics of what went on at the hands of the CIA during MKUltra???

That isn't by ANY means ""conventional"" or ""part and parcel"", they did some genuinely deranged and ridiculous shit to unknowing and non-consenting U.S. citizens.
The second one you're referring to is Operation Northwoods.
Third one, to be fair, is pretty funny.

>trained individuals in escape and evade as well as internet use for prospected cyberwar

The internet was barely a thing when they stared though wasn't it?

>Even more crazy stuff like making the frogs gay
Alex Jone Doom:
youtube.com/watch?v=qaPDFcc1EWU
and now we know he was right.

Attached: doom_new.png (789x440, 430K)

>Hitler died an old man in Brazil in the 80s
>Proven

Source please.

Not a big conspiracy theory guy, but yes, this is it. This is the one that hits all the marks - everyone knows about it, the victims are largely black people, you're a bad person for NOT believing in it. This is it.

>They didn't orchestrate it, however, they did allow it for strategic means.
Which is all you need to know, it also explains all of the kikes that were seemingly aware and the anecdotal evidence of them being involved in one way or another. I don’t get why people bring missiles and space lasers into the 9/11 conspiracy while it could plain old be the government looking the other way to get the country in on their already esblisbed strategy of fucking up the Middle East.

It's not "proven", but there was some CIA or FBI document declassified a while back that mentioned allegations they'd gathered claiming Hitler was living in Argentina. Don't think they bothered ever trying to find out if it was bullshit or not, probably because at that point the history was already written and it didn't matter either way.

The Gulf of Tonkin was a huge one. The false flag that started the Vietnam war.

The Troubles were a Gladio training exercise with the IRA leadership being blackmailed pedos handled by the CIA and the UVF leadership being blackmailed pedos handled by MI5.

Incidents like Bloody Sunday and the shooting of the Miami Showband were designed to keep it rolling.

The only reason it never got leaked like Italy and Belgium is the Irish are incurious people.

Nice digits.
RMS Lusitania
>youtu.be/iYO_gK3P2ls
USS Liberty
>youtu.be/YZYjRREqUF0

It was carried out in the Deep South by racist white people who hated blacks and wanted to see them suffer

It almost seems like (((someone))) “declassified” these documents to make white people look bad or something? Coincidence or (((Cohencidence)))?

Blessed thread. Anunnaki, Atlantis and some form of Stargate may be true after all.
youtube.com/watch?v=aafGXNWHGaw

Attached: Ancients.jpg (600x525, 74K)

>Hitler died an old man in Brazil in the 80s
That is NOT proven and is an absurd idea. Why did Goebbels and his family have to die if Hitler and others could escape?

Facts and evidence are the difference between a conspiracy theory and an actual conspiracy.

Woodward and Bernstein found evidence of Nixon's involvement in Watergate.
Pentagon Papers proved Gulf of Tonkin was bullshit.
Dems found evidence of Trump/Russia conversations that were denied, but then evidence emerged that they happened. They couldn't prove the content of those conversations, so no direct charges were filed.

Saying 'these things happened, therefore my theory about [insert whatever conspiracy theory you are trying to boost here]' is merit-less.

Before Snowden one was called a conspiracy theorist for assuming the US government recorded internet and other media use for all its citizens. Now it's known almost any country does so for its own population and for other populations to the extent they are possible.
There are also military subs with the expressed purpose of tapping into Fibre optic cables on the sea bed.

Further still many years before Snowden one was really called crazy for saying the government a had the abiloty got to tap any mobile phone, but it turned out the US government did have they capacitym I forgot what it was called though.

These might seem obvious now, but you were called crazy and anything you said afterwards was ignored afterwards if you said these openly.

here’s a good norm or friendly one to start with
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

Pierre Omidyar pineapple
mintpressnews.com/pierre-omidyar-a-billionaire-prone-to-reclusiveness-and-his-trove-of-state-surveillance-secrets/255439/

That Syria and Libya were proxy wars.

>merit-less
Recent events suggest otherwise and at the very least promote further investigation to finally give those conspiracies proper merit if it is deserved.

Attached: It's time.jpg (500x375, 20K)

im sleepy as well

Bump.

Attached: 1564401915897.png (1218x713, 1.37M)

corn syrup coke is better, trust me.

t. american suffering from corn syrup withdrawal