Millennials seriously think streaming video games is a hard regular job...

Millennials seriously think streaming video games is a hard regular job. This is what I've heard people in chat say multiple times on Twitch.

Attached: Hick_Trump.jpg (404x410, 43K)

saying "you're fired" seems really hard to.

but true nonetheless - it's entertainment value like saying "you're fired".

cost time and brain cells.

Sitting on your ass for 18 hours a day is actually pretty tough. Twitch needs whatever twitter is drinking

nah, you just have to be jewish!

Attached: merchant nes.jpg (527x588, 133K)

its not tough at all i do it on weekends for free by choice

i've worked some of the hardest physical jobs you can imagine where I'm lifting 50-75lbs thousands of times per day, or working for 10 hours in -40C temperatures, or 10 hours in +40C temperatures, and did so around some of the most roughneck dregs of society you'd ever meet in your life where the peak conversation was about the stupid shit someone did while they were drunk or the nastiest thing they did in bed with the slampig from the local bar. After you've done that kinda shit for a few years you'd gladly welcome sitting on your ass in an airconditioned room for 18 hours straight and do it with a big smile on your face. You also lose all sympathy for any weak faggots who complain about their difficult life working at Starbucks, Walmart, or any other comfy job where the worst part of their day is talking to an angry customer for a few minutes.

DSP, get a job.

How many inches is 40C

it's temperature not distance
+40C = 104F

it's rough when you're also lifting heavy objects thousands of times in that heat

>makes 3 k plus in donations
>takes breaks becuase "muh i have to play video games"
>Guys you dont understand how hard it is!

Yep typical basedboy streamers. All the real ones have been banned becuase of the TWITCH TOS (PUKE, PUKE, PUKE)

Twitch is basically reddit becuase of cuck mods and a trash "TOS" (PUKE).

WIll we ever go back to uncencored funny content?

I dont think it can get to -104 in canada

nice memes friend, stay safe out there

Attached: g1559411404553.gif (600x450, 1.99M)

I wouldn't be able to engage with people for 8+ hours every day. It would be like being a radio disc jockey of yore--you have to just gab on and on mindlessly for hours. And, of course, ((they)) will deplatform, demonetize and try to dox you if you commit wrongthink.

It's very hard to get any substantial audience since the "supply" of streamers vastly outweighs the demand, so without either very good luck, ridiculous dedication, or a great pair of tits, streaming is hard in the sense that you'll be doing it for no viewers or no money.

But big name streamers with established audiences are living life on easy street and have no reason to complain whatsoever. I mean think back to when you were a kid, who among us didn't dream with their friends "what if you could get paid to play video games?" Streamers literally get the dream of getting paid to play video games and yet some have the audacity to complain about it being hard.

Most don't take breaks because viewcount goes down
There's many harder jobs out there but streaming isn't the cakewalk people make it out to be. It takes dedication, and either skill or charisma. Total faggy modern job though don't get me wrong

How is this politics?

Not everyone can entertain people, you need certain skills, charisma and natural talent, and also effort. Many thousands of people try to stream, but very few are successful. Those who are, deserve every bit of it. If you think it's so easy, go and try.

i haven't worked there but a busy Starbucks is actually pretty nuts for what they get paid, it's not back breaking but it's a weird level of discomfort -

Tangent, I have this idea that annoyance is almost worse than outright pain or suffering because at least there's a perverse nobility in the latter that you can hang your dignity on

I'd happily be under "hard labor" as a twitch streamer lol
Would exchange my current job as software engineer with that anytime...

>Millennials

What about the advice and questioning as to what methods in marketing were successful during an event by one of the most successful businessmen in the world? That's pretty entertaining even before they get literally fired on a tv show.

I mean you actually have to be interesting and funny which is hard for 90% of people on this board

if its so easy why dont you do it? free easy money. you'd be an idiot not to.

Ya I agree, was being kinda flippant in my previous comment, but I know what you mean in regards to mental anguish.

I've worked jobs that were far below me intellectually; not making excuses, I brought the situation on myself, but it's where I ended up, and sometimes just the stupidity of the coworkers I had to deal with or the tedium of the job itself made me want to kill myself. Boredom really can be soul crushing, being stuck in a job for a paycheck and all you can think is "I could be somewhere else doing something meaningful with my life" and yet you're there, sweeping a floor, or stacking heavy shit, or freezing your ass off in sub-zero temperatures barely able to feel your face, or talking to some chronic drug addict or drunk (who might actually be drunk or high on the job at that very moment).

There's all kinds of pain for all kinds of people, you're certainly right about that.

Attached: 1c8ba058e34a0b3697e83cefa8a7999bb5517ee406293ef1b220eafb9ee788a6.jpg (255x235, 20K)