Operation Asgard Continues

Continuing other threadThe idea is basically fuck this shit I'm going to Greenland. Finally we have some actual fucking plans for an ethnostate, not just "I want gibs me".
You think you can just go out and create a white nationalist revolution in ALL white countries, let alone your own?
We're hated everywhere. Even the people who just want strong borders with strong and minimal immigration laws. What then? Kick millions of people out?
How long will it take, just to get the idea talked about seriously? How long to actually get an ethno state in the US? Just one state? How many decades?
Make Trump buy it against the will of the "natives" and drag all the problems of the US with you?
How about starting small, starting fresh? A safe haven for white people all around the world. All this talk about Greenland and it's giant potential oil, diamond and precious metal reservoirs.
The plan is to take it ourselves.

In a nutshell:
>Send out a few dedicated whites to get citizenship and start a town in Greenland
>Get 500men & 500wifes/gf move to create a whole town
>anotherone.jpg
>Movement is on
>Build , ski resorts etc and business booming
>After a while we are majority in the country
>Vote ourselves into power
>Leave the~57k"natives" alone.
>Full autonomy from Denmark
>We are 150-200k heavily armed white ethnonational autists who just want sovereignty.
>What is Denmark gonna do? Invade? lol. Especially when most their citizens can still go there because they're white.
(1/2 Read the next post)

Attached: Asgard homeland.png (1186x1500, 1.61M)

(2/2 recommended to read the previous threads, what you want to say has prob been talked about)
>Greenland whites will join bc a slice of bread not 25$ anymore.
>Ice niggers are so few we don't care or buy their land in exchange for land in Canacuck where they came from to begin with.(Danes where there before them so can't pull native land card)
>RealEthnostate.png

Think about it. Millions of white nationalist, millions of white refugees (SA, Swedistan, UK etc) world wide, and only 57k to get a NATIONAL majority. Sovereignty would be the easy part.
Just behave, plan well, don't be a fucking sperg and you will have your ethno state.
Read the previous threads, preferably some of the discussion and let's see if there's anything to this idea.

Discord: RvghPd
Read the fucking rules before posting on Discord.

Attached: greenland jaiden getting it on if front of Denmark.png (645x838, 307K)

I feel that the vast majority of white nationalists aren’t serious enough to settle on a frozen island and turn it into a white ethno-state. Giving you the benefit of that doubt, I still see two problems:

>Greenlanders wouldn’t allow an influx of white immigrants
>even if it did, it would eventually get targeted by the globalist Jew and forced to diversify

I’m also not a fan of white flight. We can’t just abandon everything our ancestors worked for in hopes of starting a successful nation on this frozen island.

Should we ally with North Korea?

Attached: C-o6xPEVYAA-m8J.jpg (898x716, 140K)

seeand

I don’t see how that debunks my point. Also, Greenland is basically uninhabitable on 95% of its landmass. You might as well start an ethno-state in Antarctica where there are no people.

It's a counter argument you didn't adress.
>Think about it. Millions of white nationalist, millions of white refugees (SA, Swedistan, UK etc) world wide, and only 57k to get a NATIONAL majority.
We've talked about this and there's a lot of things you can do. See . Halfway underground greenhouses and living. Apparently there are some farms there already. Also greenland rich af with resources. It's just cheaper to extract elsewhere. Can put a 0% tax as long as you base in Greenland and people will be moving here boosting economy. options are endless. U can try to prove us faggs wrong on the discord server. Plans are much further than written. Just posted general aims. Also bc had to split post in two.

Attached: twilight morning.jpg (653x490, 95K)

Okay, how do we “get citizenship”?

Look it up. A lot people get danish citizenship. I don't think some working, peaceful whites wouldn't. They're pretty culturally right wing over there.

Attached: Jaden secures a future for white children with USA and Pewdiepie.png (1010x698, 144K)

This is interesting, I’m rooting for you
(I probably couldn’t come though because I don’t speak the language and I’m Eastern European)

“Have your ethno state”
>Your
ITS A TRAP.JPG

None of us can. We're just planning to see if something can come out of this. There's a discord if you want to debate/shoot the shit/help along/ just lurk

Lol no. Want proof?

The plan is to consolidate on land we privately own in Greenland (meaning they can’t gobo homo our population with migrants) then re take our lands after building the strong hold. Survival of race > ancestoral homeland

Nice LARP Sven

No

>couldn't defend thier homeland where they lived for hundred of generation
>"yeah dude we will totaly defend this island where we never were and there is only 100 of us"
You know what do go on with the plan it willbe a good laugh

I'm serious. But LARPs can often turn real. Tell me why it won't work. There's prob nothing you can say we haven't already discussed.

Attached: zoompods.gif (652x562, 449K)

If you’re ethnically European and browsing pol I don’t see why you can’t join.

Sure

Meet me at the Area 51 storming?

Attached: 00147351-ED0E-44B2-AC3D-AC38A3B7DB42.jpg (1080x1440, 172K)

I’ll be wearing a red and yellow shirt with circles on it and white pants (hard to miss)

That I'm white or not larping? If white write a code, ir larp then tell me how.

Dude bring a parka you’ll freeze to death, our ancestors used fur coats for a reason

Trump literally copied Storm Maze by Raindrop Freefall

Attached: 1560874639924.gif (500x625, 1.78M)

Yeah, I'll be with my swebois digging tunnels with our military shovels Klas.

Attached: lets see them aliens.gif (256x144, 1.56M)

He meant at A51 storming I thing

Attached: scoobysnoop.jpg (570x600, 32K)

Lol

Land purchasing will have to be done by a citizen of Greenland, (I’ve seen at least two Greenlandics in the thread) maybe with pooled money from a bunch of anons, this can go towards arms, farm equipment, building materials and food to get us started.

Ethnostate In Greenland? You wouldn’t last ten minutes in that shithole. It’s pure ice bro.

fucking KEK

Attached: 0DF05D6E-A761-4634-B098-F257DB997345.jpg (986x797, 105K)

Exactly. While people are going through immigration process some greenbois can establish infrastructure.

Attached: sex for gas libertarian right.jpg (1240x1240, 210K)

We waz living in snow long befo n shieettt

Is that why there's a US military base there? It's more than possible. Farming working, Underground houses (except roof for light) geothermal activity apparently for energy and heat. There are people living there you know.

Attached: you so dumb ya brain is a fucking spinning bbq.jpg (449x457, 38K)

It's not like we haven't thought about this already.

Attached: 1565734813999.jpg (600x315, 18K)

Because immigrating en masse to talk over a place nevver works, eh Moshe?

Climate change is real, it's just not man made

How will the country handle a near 60k influx of people even if not all at once. I’m not sure if the economy could sustain that demand, mass infrastructure would need to be created to support the near 90k denizens.

This is actually a good thread, make sure to go yourself and post from there before expecting others to follow suit though. Also no ones gonna trust anyone with a money pool except in person at the site, I’d say old fags could raise 100k each and the rest of us have bits that can help.

any Idea on where the BasedBase could be built?

Ask Europe because we still don’t know

What part of
>We are 150-200k heavily armed white ethnonational autists who just want sovereignty.
don't you understand kike? Do you think all whites are the same? What kind of people do you think are going to do it? Put their life up for a mission to create an ethnostate?

Attached: kike pikaboo.jpg (396x432, 104K)

Yeah no thanks. I’d rather run all the Mexicans out of Texas (been done before) and deal with these bird sized mosquitoes and sweltering heat.

It wouldn’t be that many colonizers to begin with, the first would begin building a settlement and expand outwards from there building what’s needed when it’s needed

>I’m not sure if the economy could sustain
Like business wouldn't be booming. Like we wouldn't have jobs. Like Greenland is on max capacity.
Ask instead. We probably got an answer already.

Attached: dont.jpg (794x1024, 80K)

>>>>

Lol. That'll take forever. And there's nothing that says you can't do both. Don't you want a white safeheaven? Kikes have it so why can't we?

Attached: dead deer.png (640x400, 300K)

see

150 years removed defended by of Swedish and Norwegian immigrants to Minnesota here... this sounds like what I’ve been waiting to hear my whole life. I call being the guy that brews the 1st towns beer, got a sick ass idea for a drinking hall too.

>Kikes have it so why can't we?

When shlomo finds out you’re building an ethnostate in Greenland he’ll be sure to ship plenty of African migrants to you. Make. I mistake about it. They’ll all freeze to death and we’ll rename it deadniggerstorageland.

Decendent from*
Fuck phone posting this is gay

And then someone get's greedy and makes a deal with the eternal jew, and it all starts over again. Because that is what's going to happen.

Because in the end, it was a white guy in our countries who helped them gain power from pure greed. The solution is not a ethno state. It's a ethnical cleansing. If you throw all the jews in a bonfire together with those traitors who enable them willingly (aka state heads), they can't manipulate people anymore.

Based and genocidepilled

To a icy down to -50C ice sheet with
>150-200k heavily armed white ethnonational autists who just want sovereignty.
Good luck. Only the worthy ever get to Valhalla.

Attached: 1517775527070.jpg (433x604, 139K)

Lol you retards won't do a single thing. I'm willing to bet that the amount of anons here right now who actually move there is at best 3-4 and that's being extremely generous.

Yeah in like a couple of hundred years. That's why ethnostate building and kike yeeting must happen at a faster rate. What kind of people do you thing will go there? Imagine the people who will actually do it. It's just 65k out of like a billion whites and millions of white nationalists. We'll send the best and most dedicated. An open borders leftie?

Attached: kirby police spraying uzzi mac 10.gif (244x232, 427K)

This is the coolest timeline in a long time, we’re have our own beer hall what is happening.

The problem with all these ethnostate ideas is that all it takes is for someone to take the first step and actually move there. But that would require you to leave mom's basement and we all know that's not going to happen. You're all larp and no action.

>Spread of ideas is impossible

Attached: equation brainlet lim x 0 - 1 divided x2.jpg (226x223, 13K)

It will start all over again but the stars buys us time and a place to raise the next generation strong and healthy without the degeneracy

Call it Valhalla

Attached: valhalla.jpg (1536x1026, 1.27M)

Mfw that’s painted across the wooden roof

Attached: 0D5E4A87-7225-4987-AD55-6CF2F712F549.png (412x351, 74K)

Not impossible but the scale of what you're talking about is delusion.

It'll be incremental. There are easily 1k people who'll gladly move to create an ethnostate.

as if we wont be at the border with a ruler and set square. shit im border force. no jews no darks no jew deals.

So how does one go about moving there?
Can a european simply set up shop there like any european country because Denmark is part of the EU?

Lol no. In a month nobody will even remember this Greenland stuff. It's a good idea but you guys often overestimate what anons are willing to do.

Exactly
Excerpt from discord:
Less than 6,25% (1/16 4 generations) whites let in easily. >6,25-25% incrementally harsher standards including a no-child policy and required ownership of valid alien passport.

You’re the type that I want to manually crush with my own hands. Eyes pop like grapes.

How about you don't be a massive doomer which is the reason shit doesn't happen as often to begin with? There ARE at least 1k who would be willing. Out of ALL white people. The idea hasn't spread enough. THAT'S the problem.

Am I the only one who remembers Greenland user from Jow Forums?

Join Discord server: RvghPd

Attached: woob woob.gif (840x488, 511K)

? link?

Attached: Honeypot bread!.jpg (644x640, 90K)

This thing is predicated on the idea that your ethnic cleansing, that you have been pushing and shitposting about from times before Jow Forums even existed, will never ever happen. I would end that by saying "because it wont" but you would just flood me with replies.

The very real threat of racial oblivion is upon us as Tarrant explained, but your larp has never come close to being true.

Why continue to masturbate with your fantasy when migrating is actually a realistic option that can be done right now without anyone stopping us? You are the reason German fascists laughed at American fascists prior to wwii.

Go put your hood back on granddragonanon, I'm sure that'll fix it.

Attached: memeiota and his son.jpg (960x540, 88K)

And probably the most important question for an ethnostate, how are you going to get womans to move there? Because you know, without womans there won't be a second generation and the whole project will die with the original Jow Forums spergs that moved there.

Would probably be a perfect place to build a datacentre what with the temperature

Attached: datacentere[1].jpg (2048x1073, 902K)

>Brazilnigger

Remember when you guys were going to start a colony in the Kalahari desert and had money and supplies and a board and everything and it fell through? Yeah, this is like that.

Why do you have a fetish for a youtube animator?

Yeah. Internet's shit tho. Have to build that infra shit first. Talked about how crypto can become national currency.

Elaborate

GF/wife requirement. There are enough out of all whites. Going on a brave adventure to create a new settlement will get at least 500 coinslots wet.

Maybe because of people like you? Demoralization is our greatest enemy. Also it's not about a bunch of kekbois and it has a greater purpose. How many follow Richard Spencer? How many white nationalists world wide?

Just think she's kind hot. Don't kink shame, especially when it's just a normal fucking woman. Also I didn't make the memes. Just eddied . Changed out US flags with others and adding Denmark.

Attached: 1565755385132.gif (640x360, 671K)

Discord invite doesn't work anymore

Holly fucking shit I'm an idiot. Here:
Discord link that actually works: 7tBtsT3

Attached: bundibiod.jpg (615x290, 53K)

Op desu If this is gonna work you yourself will have to go to Iceland and post from there, everyone that would even consider going won’t because they’ll think no one else will come, you gotta be Christopher Columbus here and lead the way or it won’t happen

Can’t wait for the happening threads if you do it you mad Swede

Greenland but yes. I fucking loath this country. OC I want the best for it but right now it's shit. Would love to do something like this. So much can be done on the internet anyways.

Never used discord and never will, too shy

Isn't Iceland the better option, considering it already has thousands of white people?
Why exactly Greenland?

Good luck getting there, you should consider buying a boat, airplane/helicopter tickets are hell expensive even boat charters are insane. Generally everything is expensive in Greenland

Because we need to keep the autists distracted not have them making concrete and obtainable gains

Planning on Telegram too. just join and lurk to follow.

Attached: love, pepo.jpg (502x493, 100K)

>plan ethnostate
>in a place where brown people already lives
What could possibly go wrong?

For someone who plans on MOVING there, that'll be the easy part.

What are you going to live off? Hunting? Fishing?

It would be easier to do it in svalbard.
No citizenship requirements and an even smaller population

Who is the YouTube creator?

lol sweet summer child. you are assuming all or even a majority of white people care about white people..

Life tip, Whites are the most self backstabbing race to ever exist.

Reality check, we need an alt-right George Soros to find this. Pooling our own resources is fine and all but the reality is %99.999 here need jobs to survive. We would not only need seed money but some sort of stipend to keep going until we can be profitable. Given the resources available on the land purchased that could take years. To “self fund” this we’d need a lot of people willing to donate money to pay for others to homestead. We’d also need working from home/internet jobs. So a Daddy Soros is needed really. I could see a Discovery Channel type of show “Homesteading Greenland” being popular and source of funds. YouTube channel documenting the homesteading with sponsors. But, again, the best financing would be for an angel investor or benefactor to lay out 500 Million or so.

Brown? You mean igloo niggers? Talked about this too. Ask instead. We already have an answer. This: and

There are 2 channels for that on the server. I've explained this a billion times. Even the post explains it a bitJaden Animations

Autonomy plan busted. Can't do what we want.

>you are assuming all or even a majority of white people care about white people..
Bitch we don't need 250 000 000 to move or even fund this shit. We need 1000 only ONE THOUSAND to start with.
Have fun getting slaughters by niggers in your anti-ethnostate with nowhere to go to.

Attached: bruh3.jpg (753x724, 58K)

Ok,how does she look in real life? Animations are hot until a certain point.