If Palestinians are white, than so are Jews

If Palestinians are white, than so are Jews.

Attached: wp.jpg (473x549, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RU6bDNOIlmw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude, that 5yo has got that thousand yard stare.

Neither are white. Palestinians and modern Jews are also not ethically close to one another. Jews are inbred Khazarian Roach mutts and Palestinians are Levantine-Arab mutts.

^
meant to write ethnically

Look "cunt", crusader rape barbies does not make the middle east white. Yes, you're going to see some rather pale, blue eyed dune coons on occasion if you spend enough time in the middle east. But those are artifacts of the past, like white people in china.

define white then realize that only jews qualify. now stop posting

based commie

She is chechen.

That's not how genetics work, Moshe

Attached: IMG_1417.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

What's a Chechen doing with a Hamas headband?

Fuck you kike

If black people are white, than so are poo people

Jews are eastern European. Palestinians are Semites and Assyrians

average palestinian is whiter than the average amerimutt

>than

Learn English, faggot.

ba-z

can i fuck your mom ?

Palestinians are human and Jews are not human.
Big difference.

>cherrypicking this hard
picrel is how 99% of palestinians, and arabs in general, look like
Also sage

Attached: palestinians.jpg (1500x939, 1.29M)

Parents who involve their kids in their politics should be shot. Let a kid be a fucking kid. That girl should be playing with dolls and shit, not be covered in terrorist insignia.

If your ancestors didn’t all originate from the blue areas, you ain’t white.

Attached: C291C678-CC9C-4577-938C-60D8A33BCC99.jpg (500x492, 31K)

THIS.

Except that Jews are Ashkenazi "Europeans"

Palestinians are aryan

Bosnians are white?

then blame Israel you fucking idiot

I guess we should shoot patriots who teach their little girls to use guns and to know how to protect their country too, huh?

She is in a battle for her future, you dickless kike

>jews
>white

lol, no, they are the original jewfro'd, nigger-lipped mutts.

Attached: jews are mutts.jpg (991x697, 91K)

You are fucking dumb. Read a book on the subject before you try to join the discussion.

Are you white, kike?

*then

It's hard to play with dolls when you live in a pen and are treated as a 2nd class citizen.

Hey I live in light blue area.

>blame Israel you fucking idiot
It's her retarded father who did that, you blame shifting nigger.

>guess we should shoot patriots who teach their little girls to use guns and to know how to protect their country too
Exactly. Wtf is a 5 year old going to defend against?

>battle for her future
That's a nice way of saying steal a child's innocence to fulfill your terrorist fantasies. Niggers like you should be sterilized.

This.

Wheres this from? Would love to see more

>when you live in a pen
Bullshit. Palis live better than at least 70% of the world. Gaza has one of the highest obesity rates in the region. But Hamas crybaby terrorists will claim otherwise.

Obesity is for poor niggers. The rich are athletic nowadays

Israel is a pretty varied ethnostate. They didn't even try.
If you were white, you'd do everything in your power to extract and preserve them. If you're one of the mudded up Jews who hates white people because of your mud dna, maybe you should convert to Islam.

>a saudi nigger defending israel
color us shocked

True but Hamas propagandists would like you to believe that Gaza is worse than Haiti, which is not true at all. Pic related is a Gaza beach resort. It doesn't look like a prison like Hamas claims.

Attached: IMG_0699.jpg (960x640, 88K)

>I tell you its not a shithole, just look at this beach resort!
Where have I heard that before I wonder...

its a beach resort you fucking moron, of course it's gonna look nice.
But that's probably as good as it gets there and it sorta looks like shit even still.

>coward memefag thinks objectivity is defending Israel
Well this Saudi in particular is tired of Hamas lies and terrorism. Come at me, bitch.

Oh it IS a shithole I'd never set foot in, alright. But that's what happens when you put Hamas terrorists in charge. West Bank is very liveable, why? Because the Pali Authority is only corrupt, as opposed to Hamas which a corrupt terrorist enterprise.

Oh so its not a shithole cause the israelis are doing such a good job being in charge and building seaside resorts, but it also IS a shithole because hamas is in charge and not israel.
Houthis will kill your entire degenerate family.

Attached: 1k6UfSg0QnpGIwsJU22mVWiuSkGH_VVSeML7YqgTV8.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Genetic studies clearly show that neither jews, nor palestinia s are white. They may have admixture and sometimes a white phenotype, but their genotype is nonwhite.

>its a beach resort you fucking moron, of course it's gonna look nice.
Since when do "prisoners" have beach resorts? Is that where Hamas leaders gather to discuss "resistance" strategies, while their slutty daughters sun bathe by the pool? A beach resort (no matter how shitty) is a luxury. Period.

I don't understand your rapefugee speak. Be more coherent, shit stain.

Wrongo bongo

Houthis won't do shit but bleed out into the desert sand

Gadzooks batman

They aren't white, and neither are Jews. If you do a DNA test on both, you find out they're all fucking related.

If a german speaks to you and you cant follow, maybe dont blame the german...

>Houthis won't do shit but bleed out into the desert sand
Increasingly nervous man says for the 400th time this year...

sure thing kike

Attached: idfLOL.jpg (350x350, 15K)

Based. Palestinians are crybabies. You lost, get over it.
>t. Jordanian

What are you going to do with your cherries, user?

i think it's from an eran elhaik paper

they're both semites.

No such thing as white.
Every human have simmiliar % of whitennes in our bodies (eyes, bones, teeth).
Europeans were white, until they cutted down big forests, and were spending more times under sun.

>blame Israel
>i cant possibly take responsibility for my own actions its always israels fault REEEEE

Attached: 1552081186423.jpg (1024x903, 70K)

Right on, nashmi.

Stuff em in your mom's cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=RU6bDNOIlmw

Al mawt li al-i Saud

Attached: 1544400972281.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Dumb shill what about Greeks and Italians, aka founders of civilization?

Btw Napoleon Bonaparte was italian too.

so they finally use VPN software in the JIDF headquarters
are you using a free version or did the Americans paid for your subscriptions?

Attached: 1546650127217.png (274x242, 17K)

>founders of civilization?
they didn't do shit, they just copied the already existed civilization of Egypt Babylon and other ancient Middle Eastern civilizations
the only thing worth mentioning about them is introducing Sodomy to the world (especially the Gayreeks)

This is a cherry-picked crusader baby. People from the southern Levant are not closely related to Europeans.

Attached: genes.jpg (300x168, 13K)

You need to take a break from that meth, Ackmed.

>crusader baby
little did they know that Eurocuckians originated rom the Middle East like the rest of the races so it's not shocking to see someone with white features outside Europe (which quite common)
>Levant are not closely related to Europeans.
white =/= Eurocuck

Do you truly believe only JIDF hates Hamas? If so you're clearly unfamiliar with either Hamas or Saudis, 5oya.

>Do you truly believe only JIDF hates Hamas?
of course the kike shills won't show you that they are in the same league with (((Hamas))) they don't won't to ruin the narrative

I unironically believe Hamas is actually (((Hamas))). If you want this discussion to continue stop talking to me like I'm a shill and actually counter my points.

>Palis live better than at least 70% of the world. Gaza has one of the highest obesity rates in the region
explain this, and are you that Shia scum Saudian from before?

>If Palestinians are white, than so are Jews.
Literally not true retard

Attached: 1560292673287.png (645x729, 80K)

Why do some look nigger tier like talib?

>Russia
>White

Attached: 314E3B99-D733-48AA-9520-12AABD253BC1.jpg (229x212, 22K)

We shia aren't against Palestinian you retard. This filth you see are from the filth like the Palestinians spited on recently. They suck the jew cock and are mostly atheists subhumans if not an actual jew with proxy. If these subhumans doesn't like palastinians then they should shut the fuck up and stop attacking them for defending their land against foreign invaders and jews won't stop at palastine if they had the chance anyway. They always say the good arab is dead arab but these athist filth are braindead and would sell everything they have for a few shekels.

then stop fucking stealing their homes and then bomb them.

>are you Shia
Nope. I'm Sunni from central Arabia. I'll be back to explain re gaza. Gotta throw my lamb ribs on the grill real quick

>We shia aren't against Palestinian
didn't say this i just asked you if you are a Shia you sumbag, and what's with the recent developments between (((Hamas))) and the Shia from Iran? it only aids in proving that Iran is secretly on the side of the kikes
>they should shut the fuck up and stop attacking them for defending their land against foreign invaders
atheists will always be faggots, the criticise Muslims for defending their lands from military invasion an at the same time they claim that fucking legal immigrants in the west are invaders sent by the jew to accelerate the MUH WHITE GENOCIDE

>When jews invade, always present your other cheek for jew jew cum.
Get your fucking brain checked you might have a tumor for a brain if you think we'll fall for this crap.

Attached: 1512067102459.jpg (640x640, 42K)

We wuz vi kangs.

Attached: d864df9e5dfe5a29d88c1c67e02246a0.jpg (789x1170, 189K)

white genocide is real you discount kike

>white genocide is real
if jews wants all races to mix then it's also a nigger genocide,Asian genocide,Arab Genocide and more
however you fags only know to whine about MUH WHITE RACE WE ARE THE ONLY VICTIM HERE!!!

I'm not the same poster you asked. Also hamas mostly getting weapons from iran because sunnys stopped supporting them it's not that hard to understand.

Big deal. I had a thousand yard stare since the age of 4

It's because we are the only important race worth saving

>it's not that hard to understand.
and (((Hamas))) rockets targeting empty cars with not even one kike casualty is easy to understand?

>we are the only important race worth saving
and you wonder why people hates you, no one will shed a tear on you when you go extinct you Germ

Whites are the one spreading secularism globalism and so called human rights which is atheist religion made by jews and westerners for NWO and OWG. Now you cry that your shiity culture is making you extinct while blaming everything else but your shitty culture that you're trying to defend and claim it's western valus. You should return to christian area europe laws if you want to stop this but you won't and will still defend the western values of lgbtq and feminism that will cause your downfall anyway.

If hamas doesn't exist kikes will control ghaza just like how they control west bank. Kikes will do a new war in ghaza soon I think and you will still do your damage control and claim hamas is controlled opposition and let me tell you only kikes here I did see claiming such a thing here or kike lovers. I'm shia and hamas doesn't like shia I could say they're kike or whatever but they re not. There is also other groups in ghaza like islamic jihad and others it's not only hamas. It's funny how the masonic islamic brotherhood could creat such a thing as hamas while in atheist piece of shit place like tunnis they support secularism and fags,

>You lost, get over it.
Lost? lost what kike?
When I raped your mother, she lost. Get over it.

Are you the great saudi 1 on twitter? Are the Jews paying for Saudi troll farms now?
Why are there so many saudi kike shills all of a sudden?

Attached: SIDF.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

There is nothing to save. You already lost.

Russia > America.
Death to IsraelDeath to IsraelDeath to IsraelDeath to Israel

>cherrypicking this hard
picrel is how 99% of Israelis, and Jews in general, look like.
Fuck off kike.

Attached: Israelis 2.jpg (620x387, 113K)

>If hamas doesn't exist kikes will control ghaza just like how they control west bank
Hamas was created to give the kikes an excuse to violates the ceasefire

>are you that Shia scum Saudian from before?
Nah, Shia wouldn't even say that kind of shit. Wahhabis on the other hand are fucking Jews.

Calm down Ahmed

The one you're replaying to is one of them lol. Yes there are many paid shills shitting on palastinians and showing support to genocidal kikes. Most people don't like them but they control media. One of them went to palastine and people spited on him then israeli channels shitted on him too. You can't imagine such cuckolds that exist and support their enemy to please mutt land.

>t

Attached: D087355C-FAFB-4094-901C-B51185AB8515.jpg (300x450, 15K)

I agree, tho Palestinians and levintines are whiter than Semetics

What ceasefire? You do realize kikes are annaxing westbank and other places because there are no armed resistance? You most be retard to believe such a thing or a kike shill.