twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pakistan is India
Jammu is India
Kashmir is India
Bangladesh is India

Any questions, poo-queen?

Australia is China

Any questions?

I saw that post, all the replies were poos in support of Chinese imperialism. Sad to see.

based

Israel is china

seething Anglosphere fatties watching their empire continue to fade

Attached: 54c127cfeab8ea447d9135d5-750-342.jpg (750x342, 44K)

legit china govt runs taiwan. china being run by commie usurpers

America is Israel.

Any questions?

Everything is either England or Abbos.

>Tibet
>Xinjiang

delet this

Attached: Delet8.jpg (574x457, 47K)

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

twitter is the most hateful platform ever, I'd love to see her face as a Tibetan when Chinese soldiers beat her to a pulp.

The PRC is not the Qing.

Canada is china!

Honk Hong is to China, as American is to United kingdom.

Attached: sks.jpg (1290x968, 1.06M)

Canada is China

chink

Anyone who uses chopsticks for their food is the same to me.

when u meme urself into retardation

nailed it

China is owned and controlled by the Jews, China has no right to exist, its an Israeli puppet gov of slave labor

tibet? wow this bitch is so uneducated she has no clue as to history

And China is Mongolia, bitch.

Weren't these liberals saying FREE TIBET 10 years ago?

I have to admit, I've not heard this take before.

China ≠ CPC

Iran is Mongolia.
China is Taiwan.
Austria is Germany.
The Falklands Islands are Argentina.
New Zealand is Australia.
Texas is Mexico.

Any questions?

Yes, what does that make Sri Lanka?

I like you.

BASED

The United Kingdom

that sounds kind of Alpha from a country that feels threatened by Winnie the Pooh..

Attached: pooh1.jpg (600x400, 47K)

Tibet has been a tributary of China for hundreds to thousands of years, Xinjiang wax under China before the huygurs invaded and genocided the natives.

I unironically agree with both

Attached: 1563514836833.jpg (432x444, 196K)

It's the continuation of the Chinese state, like the french Republic is the continuation of the french empire is the continuation of the kingdom of France, etc...
It's especially the case when regime changes are born from irrredentist and nationalist movements.

>tributary
You mean Tibet controls some amount of China's water supply? No wonder they want Tibet so much!

What is China?

Attached: 1559255227627.png (800x1672, 209K)

Leftists in the West are the agents of destabalisation that Yuri Bezmenov describes, theit goal is to cause a crisis, civil war etc.
And then the Chinese will be invited in by the Democrats to protect democracy,
They are so brainwashed they won't realise they are pawns until their balls are crushed by the jackboot.

Vancouver is China
Toronto is Gay Somalia
Ottawa is Israel
Montreal is Haiti

Fucking fpbp

Fucking kiwi going crazy out of the POO.

Same can be said of the ROC. The difference is that they didn't have Stalin on their side.
If the soviets installed their favourite movement as the government of France, would you see that as the continuation of the French empire?

No I mean that Tibet paid tribute to China and China was in charge of defending them, notably against Nepal.

Taiwan number one!

Wut the entire structure of the ROC was born from cooperation with he Soviet government that lasted until the ROC started the Civil War with the Shanghai massacre.
Sun had bilateral agreements signed with the USSR because the KMT before Chiang took over and ruined everything was a Third position party.

So is tiananmen square. Any questions?

>Any questions?
Yeah, which Jew told you to post this?

PRC is a slave pen: there is no moral reason to respect it.

The comments on her thread lol
>Pakistan is China
>The universe is China
kek

lol this reads like one of those "y-you're not white!" mutt projecting threads

why is the indian saying saying this?

It's been a while since I studied modern Chinese history, but I somehow recall that the CPC were the ones backed by the soviet during the civil war.

What's a chink doing in Spain?

Attached: 1564619028265.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

She forgot:
Africa is China

I support China if they support the following statements:
Trieste is Slovenian
Kosovo is Serbia
Isreal is not a legitimate state

Eh i wiki'd the part about An Lushan, and he was actually Turkic which isnt indo european, but still foreign

Beejing is not China.Its populated by mongolians and koreans.

Internet is China!
NO MORE TWITEER FOR YOU!!

Crimea is Russia
Ukraine is Russia
Alaska is Russia
Everything is Russia
Except for Kosovo
Kosovo is Serbia

Any questions, bigots?

Attached: Kosovo je Srbija.jpg (600x332, 66K)

An Lushan was half-Sogdian, which is Indo-European.

Attached: 1556577273085.jpg (2251x3333, 1.09M)

Please tweet that at her

I actually wouldn't mind this.

I remember back when we recognized the Chinese needed to Free Tibet.
I guess the chinks siphoning westerner's wealth and using it to buy politicians and celebrities sure did change their opinions on what is and isn't China's and what is or isn't the legitimate government of China: the communist regime in Beijing or the government in exile in Taiwan.

greenland is usa
any questions?

San Francisco is China
LA is China
Hollywood is China
Am I doing this right?

This is the thing of which will bring the shutting down of it now

Attached: TheMlecchasKnow.png (482x392, 354K)

Based

Internet points

>He thinks he is getting Alaska back

Imagine how that's going to affect her credit score

Spain has been full of them ever since crime drove the nips away, Garcia. But that's okay since they also want to leave. Because of crime.

Attached: 1566082756396.jpg (324x451, 10K)

>Africa is China
>Canada is China
>West Coast America is China
>Islands yet to be created is China
any questions bigots?

KHAAAAAAAAAN!!!

During not before, the Civil War was started by a massacre because those people were communists, but leading up to 1927 the KMT army was pretty much trained in Russia.

Britain is Pakistan

Any questions?

Yes, poos can have legendary Jammu-setä.

Based and redpilled

West Coast America is Japan.
East Coast America is Israel.
Nobody cares about the rest.

Good,those poos will be confronted by China in due time. Two emerging powers with so many people close to eachother can only spell out conflict in the long run.

OK, so China has no legitimate options for a ruling state.
Great. Japan can invade again.

Which china? Roc? The kingdom? The prc? Which china?

That pathetic excuse for a human was probably the most disgusting and revolting "man" to ever call himself Finnish. There was nothing legendary about him. You should get gassed just for that message.

No they're the usefull idiots, most of the agents of destabilisation came during the cold war, then one or two generations of indoctrination and we're in the current situation.

>Sameera Khan
>American
WTF? Is this Paki whore an American?

thewrap.com/rt-sameera-khan-exits-stalin-gulags/

Canada is China too why not

Its palestine this time dumbass

A blacked thread died for this....

Neck yourself you micro-dicked chink.

Based Kiwikike

Australia is China
Canada is China
New Zealand is China
Gutter Oil is China

Not Indians, just pakis

Their current government is perfectly legitimate, if anything the only illegitimate governments they had after the Xinhai revolution were the Chiang administration and the one year dynasty.
If anything the CCP is the most legitimate government they've had since the 19 century.

She is a Pakistani slut

i'm a typical south korean so i support hongkong and taiwan independence but i personally don't like hongkong and taiwan much. because hongkongers love uk and whites too much and think english higher than chinese although they're chinese themselves. they are canadians in asia. they support multiculturalism a lot and are very obedient. taiwan is literally a faggot loving island of asia. i'm disgusted by their broad support for gay and lgbtq. i think their legal same-sex marriage law has only a negative impact on taiwan's independence from china. dunno about macau.

India user.

Tell me why does Pakistan hate Bangladesh so much?
I heard they once sent their tanks to attack Bangladesh.
I thought they were both muslim, and thus allied.

Koreans dont love whites enough

This is one dumb ass comment.

Everything are made in China. And everyone are made in Vachina

Greenland is America
Eastern hungary is Romania

Any questions?

The kiwifag strikes again!