I will never...

I will never, ever undo the mental damage that just a couple weeks of being a good looking male on a dating app has done to me.

Same area, same age, same bio, same number of and types of pictures as me.

Chad: 153 likes Me: 2 likes

Chad has married women wanting to fuck, Chad says one line asking them to fuck and they reply back saying yes and asking for his Snapchat. Chad has women who explicitly say “NOT LOOKING FOR A HOOKUP” in their bio wanting to fuck. Chad can act “creepy” (meaning overtly sexual) in his opening message and the girls say “thank you”.

You cannot convince me anymore that this shit is an exaggeration or a lie or that the way the IT people see relationships is actually true, IVE SEEN IT WITH MY OWN TWO EYES. It’s fucjing devastating, I can’t handle it. My self esteem has been 100 percent fucking destroyed by what I’m seeing and the difference in life quality I could have if my face wasn’t ugly. This is the most eye opening thing I’ve ever done, I’ll never be the same after seeing how women actually are when they like you.

Attached: chadfishing.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

You could always kidnap a girl and keep her chained up. Thats what I did.

Being sub 8 is hell and most men aren't even aware of it.

The most bullshit part of your "experiment" is that you're using a "dating" apps/services. Why the fuck would people on there not being even remotely casual sex. That's literally the whole point of those kinda sites. You did an experiment with no control.
People aren't like this irl, everyone is riskier online than in person. Ffs go on an actual date before you kill yourself over this stupid bullshit, Virgin.

Attached: IMG_20190814_134556.jpg (428x500, 33K)

After 30yo, its money, not looks. Hang on tight and work hard.

After 30 years women are dried up and worthless...

Post pic

>"because i am 30 years old, i must only date 30+ year olds"

way to buy into the roastie jew programming 100% you brainlet mongoloid

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

A rich man can obviously go for younger models. Nothing is more pathetic than a wealthy man with an ugly, dried up woman

At the end of the day its quality over quantity you thirsty faggot. Go for a white chick whose slightly less attractive than you and marry her, you dont need a harem.

If you dont know how to succeed at online dating, just follow these simple steps:
>dont put anything in your profile. Just a decent picture of you, and maybe one or two ultra normie tidbits about yourself. "My favorite movie is the avengers" or something like that.
>make up a funny opening message, it helps if its based on something in her profile. If you're not good at it, ask Jow Forums for help or check out one of their threads on it. They're stupid but they help you stick out enough to land that first date
>if she responds, ask her on a date in your second message to her and dont talk to her any more online
>go on date, if shes wife material seek out a second date. If she sucks, dont ever talk to her again even if you're horny and want to fuck
>do this with as many girls as you can keep up with, repeat til you find one you want to actually date

A old guy with a girl who could be his daughter, everyone knows shes only with him for his money... thats pretty pathetic too.

Kek, are you just trying to prove this guy's point now?

Female are innately baboon brain parasitic human garbage.
You can understand females or love them, but not both.

Attached: 1562496530074.jpg (600x600, 59K)

what's truly pathetic is letting roastie social programming have you settle for a less fertile, moral & beautiful woman fyi

Yeah this is pretty dumb, I never see this irl. These guys in here thinking that their $60k/yr 9-5 job is gonna turn some 18 year old model's head are delusional. Get married asap to someone decent who's at most only 5 years younger than you.

Absolute ideal situation would be to marry your high school sweetheart at 18 and mature into adults together. The real lie our boomer parents sold us is the "finding yourself" meme, made all the more believable because all their dumb asses got divorced after they had a few kids because Hollywood programmed them to have a mid life crisis in their 40s. Wonder why their parents and grandparents never experienced the same thing and lived to see their 50th wedding anniversary?

>ask /fit for help
Yah....dont do that

No homo

I'm not surprised a mutt thinks this, considering most of your country is poor

After immersing myself in "are you an archeologist" threads for while I came up with some pretty good pickup lines. Just gotta make sure they're actually funny and not creepy.

That's how life works. You aquire resources, you attract a mate with these resources, and you build a family. There's no such thing as love, it's a farce.

Demoralization threads like these are cancer.

You listen here OP, and you internalize my words. I know many things are shitty to an extent incomprehensible to older people still alive, but you absolutely MUST stop reacting emotionally to problems, and start thinking like a Jew: "how can I make money off of this problem?". If we're gonna beat the Jews, we must become the Jews. In every serious problem like this, there exists strong incentives. You must learn how to discover these incentives and capitalize.

You said married women are trying to fuck and want to connect on your socials. So why not just create a facebook account for Chad, learn how to make it as real as possible, and then as soon as you've got her added, find out who her husband is, and then use the screenshots as blackmail? A brief message explaining that she has until X amount of time to send X amount of bitcoin to your wallet, or the husband finds out. And then if she doesn't pay up, then you follow through. Patrol that thot by using peoplefinder to get all the contact info on her husband, and drop every lurid detail in his phone, email, and socials. You didn't get money, but you absolutely obliterated a thot.

This is the right way. The Jewish way. If we don't start becoming the Jews, they will rule us forever, and they will be our rightful rulers. I want a future where women are too terrified of scams to thot around online.

Also, this is logistically infinitely repeatable, because even if your tinder account is banned, you can simply pay 5 bucks a month for the Burner app for all apps which require phone verification.

Go to a shit country
Fuck sloots over there

No one said you had to fuck girls your own age. I'm almost 30 and I exclusively fuck legal teens because I can.

U make no sense
His ugly face cant get laid on a dating site
Did u even read his post

Imagine paying for sex

What if ur poor and ugly

post pic so we can jerk off or you're getting reported to the fbi

Attached: 1565942560055.png (884x903, 802K)

Quality over quantity
Less attractive

Pick one

Females groom abusive men via hypergamy.
We’re literally the victims here, user.

Leaf

>thinking you can go against millions of years of evolution
You're genetically undesirable, accept this fact and start doing something else with your time.

Gotta be realistic though. Despite what most people on here say an average 30 year old guy who's focused on his career for 6-7 years isnt gonna be making the type of money that would attract a 10/10 college freshman. Most women that would even consider dating a guy that much older than her are fucked in the head and is a really unusual situation. Being middle management isnt exactly the same as being hugh hefner.

I think this is only slightly less risky than the roastie gambit. The safer bet is to get married as young as you can. Trust your gut, if your girl is a thot your subconscious will give you plenty of forewarning if your honest enough with yourself to listen, in which case dont marry her and move on to the next chick. They aren't all shit you just gotta put forth the effort to find the right one.

>ivan fell for the “humanity is still evolving meme”
humanities timeline split with natural selection with the discovery of fire.

wanna smash?

Attached: fatasiandudeinpants.jpg (1000x1000, 355K)

If you think attractiveness is what's going to keep you happily married once you're both in your 30's, you are an idiot. I really dont understand you guys who think the person you are going to cohabitate with, raise a family with, and make financial decisions with for the rest of your life is just a wet hole who's personality doesnt matter at all.

then you better hope you get lucky, maybe find an even poorer chick. Men can get the advantage as long as they work smart
>implying natural selection is still a thing

Oooooh boy, you're so damn right.

based

This. Women only started calling it a dating app to distract from the fact that all of them were on it.

>After immersing myself in "are you an archeologist" threads for while I came up with some pretty good pickup lines. Just gotta make sure they're actually funny and not creepy.
Quintessentially autistic.

This is the black pill and no amount of cope will make up for it in the end.
Even the people suggesting to date down seem to ignore the point that Chad always has first pick. The 6 you want to settle with is no guarantee in the modern world where she has access to men to sleep with all over her city. We're left picking for scraps and hoping those scraps happen to be worth the loss in attractive qualities

Yup you can try to settle down with a 6 but she's getting a hundred DMs a day offering 24 hour cock service from Chad too. Any girl with a predilection towards cheating is going to cheat.

Do you fuck your dog in front of her?

Dicks, dicks and more dicks. Gallons of cum, and then some more dick. Then when they hit the wall, do some yoga and chakra healing and you're a born again virgin. Then get some more dick when you got the beta locked down.

Correct fuck old people

Attached: chalabi-datalab-age.png (1220x1030, 26K)

>The safer bet is to get married as young as you can.

Attached: df627138684e90065c5e44e4019ae2b7.png (401x227, 26K)

>We

You are actually wrong man. My brother is a caveman chad who post unflattering shirtless selfies of himself in his disgusting apartment on tinder and the first thing he says to every girl on there is "do you like giving head." he picks girls up and gets blown in his car at least once a day. I on the other hand, a sub 8, have been on since 2011 and have yet to hook with anyone.

this is completely true, and here aresome great books to learn about the female natures.

You may not get success like chad on dating apps, but you can get closer to it with enough practice, because many of these chads actually have exactly that. They focussed on learning how to manipulate females. How to write text, how to make great pictures. Some of them are quite hot, but others are just maximizing ALL possible things to get thots.

Learn user, dont listen to the women who dont want you to learn. It is natural to learn.

Attached: 1565518298678.png (552x2698, 285K)

Attached: fuckmatriarchy.png (1802x3010, 903K)

I'm an average 29 year old jobless jew lanklet NEET, and I can attract cute 18 year olds still, and I regularly have other men's women cheat on them with me one way or another.

I can tell you right now that your main issue is and always has been your already existing state of mind and self-confidence. you're not looking at things clearly because deep down you hate yourself. you can be a complete bum, averagely attractive and still attract a good degree of attractive women through attitude alone, an air of dominance and what not. as long as you're not absolutely disgusting, unkempt and out of shape of course. but these things are general prerequisites for being socially accepted anyway, not just relating to women.

however if I'm to take what you said about yourself as true, the problem isn't you, the problem is women. women's standards are so insanely high you only have two options when it comes to attraction. you can either become top dog, or manipulate women into liking you by making them believe in the moment that you're top dog. the latter option is the best option as obviously not everyone can be top dog.

but yeah my point is that instead of directing your anger and frustration at women and the system you've internalised it, which is counter-productive. you have to see women for what they are and recognise that this level of emotional investment is a bad investment. women are nothing more than a resource to be exploited (as they currently stand). they are literally property. there are some cool women out there but they're few and far between, there are always outliers but the majority are base as opposed to being based. you need to let this sink in and re-evaluate your worldview.

WOMEN ARE NOT MYSTERIOUS. THEY CAN BE QUITE EASILY UNDERSTOOD.

Attached: howitallworks.jpg (8360x6072, 3.96M)

they are literally just holes to be used, and once you've had your fill of many holes, you will learn that there is no difference between each distinct set of holes. deep down they are all the same, the only difference is the mask they wear to hide their true self, the persona they implement to distract themselves and others from their true nature.

do not invest in women financially or emotionally, invest in yourself in both ways and women will be drawn to you because above all else, women want what they can't have.

Tinder has shit tier girls always, even the ones that look good in the pics look hideous when you meet them, I've tried tinder in more then 10 countries it's always he same. (Sailor)
Go to bars and parties where Chad has to be funny/interesting to compete, if Chad is boring in a bar trust me he's not going to leave with girls that often.

At 29 what's your excuse for not being married with kids.
I'm 5 years younger than you and 2 children.

never met a woman that I'd want to be the mother of my children. all I ask for in a woman is that she takes care of herself physically and has legitimate values and principles. have yet to meet a woman like this. it's always one or the other.

>attractive women with no values (because they don't need them as they're spoon fed by beta males regardless of how they act)
>unattractive women who are very loud and outgoing about how they have traditional values (because they need them due to having less access to men).

I've been with many attractive women and many pigs. one thing is always the same. they change when they think they have leverage over you. they see traditional values in men as a means to control men. I have never met, or been involved with a woman who isn't like this.

>why do women like attractive men
You deserve your virginity.

>Chad: 153 likes Me: 2 likes
Same.

I'm a bit above average here, but I got only 2 matches and 3 likes. I had one photo though and description was too nerdy.

>it's only young women who care about looks
>wait until your 30 bro, then women only care about money
But 30 year old women are all gross old whores
>bro just date younger women like me

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Go in another country (Ukraine, Russia...) and find the best wife you can
The time is running
At 29 you are getting old.
A 20 year old sane girl prefers a good looking 25 boy with a good potential than an +30 bitter man.

I had over 150 likes last time I checked. Only 2 or 3 girls who actually looked hot as fuck. Most were average. Quite a few non whites... as if I'd ever stoop so low

I've heard that eastern european women are just as bad as western european women, the only difference is they're a lot more adept at hiding their true nature. over here it's socially acceptable to be a whore so women are a lot more in your face about it. but in eastern europe traditionalism is still perceived as the norm and whoredom / degeneracy in general is looked down upon.

i know a girl from latvia who is a coalburning race traitor, who comes from a traditional christian family, tattoos, sex tapes, nudes, heats on her nigger bfs, the works. she's VERY good at hiding this side to her, but will show it to men she trusts like me who she thinks can keep a secret and won't judge her. and she's very good at retaining the trad / christian persona when she visits her country of origin. so I already have experience with women from that region and like I said, the only difference is how well they hide their nature.

i just don't think marriage is viable in the current social / cultural climate. women have no incentive to be traditional. objectively speaking there are more benefits for women in playing the game as in, posing as trad while being a whore covertly. women have literally no incentive to go against this modus operandi. and this is why traditionally women's access to the sexual marketplace has been restricted.

>memeflag
Opinion discarded.

why do you need 100s of barstar holes anyway>? find a wife and make white kids

Did you post it on Jow Forums last night user?

checked
tits or gtfo

>jew

Young shy girls with low mileage still exist in some countries.
Even if you don't want to get marry you have to have children.
Reproduction is the most important thing in life and your accessibility to fertile women don't increase with time.
Being a brit is an advantage for girls from ex-urss.
At 40, do you prefer being :
-divorced/single with 3 kids?
Or
-single and childless?

>1 post
This is a demoralization thread. OP is a paid poo saboteur

Retard
Et si on veut une dame qui est plus vieille ,c'est a dire un ou Deux annees plus vieille. Je veux pas une jeune fille

>post pic so we can jerk off or you're getting reported to the fbi
He's vs Canadian you literal retard, do you really think cross boarder law enforcement works like that?
>t. Former State Dept

Women are whores. Thats why I dont understand all the pro-marriage shilling on Jow Forums. Really bad idea

>be more confident bro
< obligatory

Attached: confident.png (450x325, 173K)

how does verification of the low value of cunt hurt your self esteem, it should have made it sky rocket knowing that literally whores is all that turns you down.

you yourself would be most suited into reading the materials

it mentions the nature of women fairly well, and it would remove much of the surprise within you when it comes to them.

Women are creatures of deception.

You are retarded and a shitposter. the media portrays us as a bunch of incels when we are not but you are more than that,you are simply retarded. Fuck off

the only possible way I would ever settle down in a relationship and have children with someone is if I was able to groom a virginal young girl into being a life-partner. even that has its risks, as in, the toxic culture we're surrounded by still may have a massive negative impact on her and ultimately result in the same outcome, divorce and little to no rights in regards to children, but it's the best chance a man has at having a family now. because once a girl loses her virginity and / or is past the age of around 13, she's already too far gone. (FYI I would never even consider having sex with such a girl until she was at least 18, despite the AOC being 16 here, because the primary objective is to have a life partner, not to fuck her).

when I was younger I remember girls as young as 12-13 on weekends, getting railed by teenage boys in bushes, no protection, with a bottle of lambrini in hand. multiple abortions by the time they were 16, an already deep, inherent hatred for boys / men and massive emotional and psychological damage. this was most girls. it was only the ugly girls that didn't engage in this behaviour, even some of the ugly girls had their moments here and there.

so basically if a woman isn't a virgin i'm not interested. as soon as a woman loses her virginity and that first initial sexual relationship ends, so does her mating strategy. women can only be truly monogamous with the first man they copulate with.

we've spoken before mate, twice.

all jokes aside I've seen lads worse looking than him on the right fuck around with averagely attractive girls, all because they fit the right kind of aesthetic and have the right attitude.

well I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing then lel, just trying to help, if more knew about the nature of the women as you may know, then I could stop.

People are not capable of assessing your personality as distinct from your physical appearance. What they often mistakenly attribute as being qualities of "personality," in fact have more to do with your appearance:

An attractive person is "kind," an unattractive person is "obsequious;" Your non-talkative clear-skinned friends are "reserved" or "mysterious," while your chubby, acne-plagued friends exhibiting the same behavior are "bashful," "mousy," and "socially inept;" The sexy high school cheerleader who constantly acts out is "gregarious" and "vivacious," while the morbidly obese misfit girl doing the same thing is just "obnoxious" and "pathetic."

Your "personality" doesn't exist as separate from the way you look. Appearance is personality.

Are the British women such whires? I've always wanted to do my medical residency in England.

Correct

Attached: 7749e7a7-9a0a-40b0-a85d-87c1def669bd-bestSizeAvailable.png (300x229, 9K)

they were short interactions, you were mostly just showing off your infographics haha

yeah, all of them. lower class / working class women won't hide it. or at least they'll be very open about it subtly, if you know what I mean? middle / upper class women tend to be a bit more publicly prude but behind closed doors they're just as bad, sometimes worse because of the repression.

but yeah basically overall it's culturally acceptable and popular to be a whore now. even if you're in a relationship. one of the unspoken tenets of being a woman here now is playing the firled even while in a relationship. having backups. cheating. having lots of male friends, which in itself is cheating and a preparation for the eventuality of the relationships end. I've had multiple women admit to me themselves that all women secretly want to cuck their boyfriends and actively seek for quiet opportunities to do so. it's disgusting.

but of course, whores require payment. they have to think there's something in it for them. even if there isn't.

Girls literally fuck anything. They fuck niggers for god sakes. Just go out and fuck girls. I’m 42 years old and I fuck hot 20 year olds on tinder. Quit being a bitch.