Daily reminder marrying tomboys is our best option now

Right now you should marrying healthy white redpilled tomboy friend you trust in lieu of a totally submissive trad woman since they don't exist anyways.
And when we do we wil will finally have an ethnostate and we can start a healthy white culture by these methods
step 1: women will be expected to be athletic and tough (as strong as the boys) even if they aren't.
Step 2: uppity tomboy women won't date niggers because niggers can't swim or ski (tomboys all swim and ski, whereas even the token half nigger who can swim or ski can't do both)
Step 3: they'll do a better job of fending of packs of rapists/ not attracting them in the first place
Step 4: that failing they won't have any crazy ideas about keeping rape babies and will abort them
step 2: That's basically it

inb4
>b-b-but that's not our culture reee!
its time to get over traps. Honestly anons its been 21 years of trap memes. That meme is old enough to buy alcohol in the US. Let's move on.
inb4
>what about my submissive trad waifu
white birthrates, biological functionalism, and the tribe's survival are more important than your (((boomer))) tier moral code.
inb4
>god no, fucking my childhood tomboy friend would be like fucking my sister, reee!
and... ?
inb4
>you're just a closet case f-fucking loser virgin reee!
you want to know how i know you're a faggot or a white knight? because you try to use the leverage of social consensus and demoralizing tactics instead of explicitly refuting my talking points.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a white knight, a trap lover, a fag, or some combination of the 3.

Attached: tomboys.jpg (900x900, 406K)

Based and nip-pilled

Those girls scare me

Attached: aueisus1ivo11.png (821x869, 36K)

based

>its time to get over traps. Honestly anons its been 21 years of trap memes. That meme is old enough to buy alcohol in the US. Let's move on.

Attached: 1566182253128.png (800x388, 242K)

I am dating a tomboy. She's black, though.

Turn a tomboy into a wife is the most based thing a man can ever done.

>Give her a dickin so great that she remembers shes a woman

Tomboys are the biggest sluts in the world. Anime isn't real life.

I guess you are the one who getting dickin

>tomboys
>existing past the age of 13

But that bitch dies from being a stupid fucking twat

Attached: 485635C9-BE63-4B15-81C2-8E50725AF61D.jpg (212x249, 8K)

swedey, those aren't called "tomboys" in English those are called "niggers"

>our
Niggers like OP wonder in and immediately expose themselves with the we/us/our bullshit

Yeah, start dating them at the age of 13, what could go wrong?

thats the best part

So you want to marry a dude?

Tomboys were replaced by trannies, what then existed as future waifu material and shared interests with males now exists as a reason to get yourself a dick made from your leg's skin.

I want to fucking kill myself, thank you LGBT movement.

Attached: 1565897763731.jpg (640x828, 132K)

Give me any girl that's white and a virgin and I'll say yes.

Attached: 1565350125737.png (747x864, 753K)

tomboys or whatever fuck niggers

>we don't accept people who use "we" or "our" on our board
>you're not following the secret etiquette which I just partially explained to you as an outsider

Attached: whattheshit.jpg (222x293, 18K)

Then I guess you better be 18.

>you should marrying healthy white
says the English teacher in Japan..

Attached: 575DE63D-DA50-4ADA-AD7A-8E182C78E319.jpg (306x306, 20K)

says the frog posting burger with Council on Foreign Relations filename

Attached: frogpostersin2019belike.jpg (700x700, 262K)

>Council on Foreign Relations filename
They're called UUIDs.

Not only does your reply not make sense, but for an English teacher, you sure suck at English. Can’t even bother to reread and correct your mistakes before you click post?
Yikes

JP user is correct, there is nothing more frustrating than being stuck with a weak girl who wont walk, ride, swim anywhere with you, who you literally have to physically and mentally carry over every obstacle like a baggage. Get one with some firm muscle and good balance instead.

Attached: 1525287797482.jpg (330x516, 91K)

Hahahah rape => コンセントじゃない hahaha i'm so witteh

>I prefer X kind of women and now I'm here to tell you that you should also prefer X because I do too and want everyone have my taste for some reason

This

Attached: 1563210453462.jpg (494x762, 75K)

yeah not mention get ready for a whole of "can you do the dishes? I can't lift all of these cast iron and stainless steel pans you made me buy"

Attached: powerfulmiasma.jpg (728x546, 131K)

>Yikes
oof Joan. Seriously you can't hide from us.
I mean literally, you can't hide.

Attached: ninja.jpg (768x1024, 100K)

Most Tom boys I know are super hot and super lesbian. What do ?

Come on user it´s just a lil larp :)

>super lesbian
>believing in the existence of strict lesbians
>not realizing that his tomboy crush is way more open to threesomes with other women than the rest of us poor bastards spending the rest of our lives trying to make that happen

Attached: oniell.jpg (427x562, 91K)

>implying sissy finland isn't genuinely threatened by the tomboy meme
this is what they call "trap fragility"

and I'd also like to point out at this juncture that while tomboys may have lower than average life expectancy due to active-lifestyle accidents and such, they still far surpass that of sissy traps who all have expiration dates in their late teens

Attached: expiredchicken.jpg (2094x1177, 1.29M)

It's pronounced NIGGER

Based. And fuck...I never thought of that. Lol the weak must fear my kitchen.

I found a girl i am happy with. We have to children together now. Shes a spic and im white. I still plan on murdering as many politicians as i can on demon-day (in minecraft) but for now i am living the last days of an old and battered path. All of our new paths end in death, due to the inevitable weakness of the satiated man. My percieved sins and weaknesses matter not for what i must do, just as yours dont for what WE must do.

I think that perhaps, you are a shill, trying to divide more. If that is so, you are dead too, you will get a large pixelated diamond sword through the cranium soon enough. Time has a way of working out most kinks during tumultinous times.

Tomboys are for love.

Attached: 1560216525892.png (1031x896, 908K)

based and tomboy-pilled

Attached: 1561900309118.jpg (1200x882, 123K)

YUP.
truth hurts (the jews and their plan to prevent white births)

Attached: angrymerchant.jpg (297x365, 71K)

Tomboys = 200% gay
KKKillyourself

Attached: 1565946146664.png (953x1282, 495K)

Fact: they were born female
Fact: they are female and you can have children with them
Logic: Therefore its totally not gay

how does it feel to get rekt with facts and logic?

Attached: notgay.jpg (236x314, 15K)

tomboys > traps

Attached: tomboyget.jpg (650x369, 62K)

If it's an actual girl, it's not gay by definition.

Now see, traps - traps are gay.

goddamn Jow Forums is moving fast today.
I made a stab at that 666 get and it was long gone. holy shit.

Attached: dayam.gif (400x225, 918K)

tomboys are the light

Attached: tomboysingym.jpg (483x712, 304K)

Tomboys are the way

Attached: thesecretplace.jpg (1300x1600, 1.96M)

When when is fighting for Tomboys one never tires

Attached: uncleadolfapproves.jpg (1836x1368, 662K)

Tomboys are what women devolve into if you won't give them a reality check.

Attached: betabux.png (1786x232, 56K)

>memeflag
HEBREW ASSESSMENT FORSAKEN

Attached: rowoftomboys.jpg (900x578, 145K)

Tomboys are our deliverance

Attached: swimspats.jpg (675x900, 133K)

Yeh, probably somewhere in the Atlas Mountains. Shit happens.

tanlines, titveins, and tomboys are the future

Attached: tanlines goddess.jpg (1242x1513, 312K)

Pussy

White women need black cock

>titveins

No, tanlines and tomboys are fine but don't push it.

Attached: 1566099217757.jpg (499x499, 34K)

Tomboys are just women that were normaly raised like they should be. Not pampered and princessed like most modern ones. They do physical work, but still know its not their primary objective.

FUKKEN SAVED

Attached: fukkensaved.jpg (277x334, 39K)

BASED SERB

what you're saying gayboy?

Attached: tit veins2.jpg (1985x2048, 629K)

>absolute disgust.
Next you'll be lusting after stretch marks and c section scars....

Attached: 1565983456997.gif (250x187, 2.03M)

Tomboy don't exist anymore.vtheyve all been convinced that not playing with barbies means they need testosterone shot up their ass.

>tomboys
I think you mean mtf trans you bigot

THIS user IS RIGHT ON TARGET
HOLY FUCK
sounds like you need some testosterone shot up your ass
a fucking leaf

Attached: rightontarget.jpg (1918x1014, 276K)

> girl #4 thinking about those tits
Started dating girl who could free-climb with me, hunted with me, and rode motorcycles. Best choice ever; still married, two kids, and she can still be feminine as needed. I just know I do not have to pull her weight when the going gets tough, and she doesn't piss away shitloads of money on frivoulos, non-functional bullshit. Nor does she even remotely enjoy the company of weak minded, adulterous, roastie whores. But, to each his own.

But user must tomboys hate their body and don't give sex.

But you be you user

lol kkrhomo

Or you could breed a pale blonde feminine wife that will hike, camp and go on adventures with you.
My wife is based too.
MGTOW is a complete lie - converting women into something capable of carrying on our genetic line should be goal #1 always.

Tomboys are a gateway drug to homosexuality. Real men seek women who exude femininity.

Based and wife-pilled.
Sounds very similar to my wife. Been together since 16 (28 now) baby coming in November.
Will have plenty more - would have had them earlier but we had to secure our place in the (((economy))) first.

Does she have to be athletic? There’s a gamer tomboy I like

you have to be kidding me. titveins are a sign of pale skin and health. they are not int he some vein (pun intended) as stretch marks or scars you lunatic. it means those tits are healthy and ripe for milking.

Attached: big veiny tits perfect green eyes.jpg (1080x1350, 359K)

Yes obviously. Maybe not an actual athlete but capable of running and sleeping in the woods.
And breeding, of course.

gamer girls are not tomboys. tomboys are by definition fit/athletic

At last, I truly see

You realize it's about calling everyone gay even if he's 1000 % chad.

The manliness margins keeps reducing.

Mission accomplished.

Congrats on the incoming, Bongbro..

bump

B A S E D
But those girls are kind of loud :'(
They want to cuddle more when they wind down right? But how do you approach their sphere of influence, it is terrifying.

all hail the tomboys

Attached: EBMrV91UwAAS4B-.jpg (675x900, 53K)

Attached: tomboy.jpg (640x799, 58K)

Tomboys are the ultimate straight mans choice. A regular girl has tits and pussy but comes loaded with gay shit such as make up, desire for shopping clothes and useless shit and watching boring TV shows.
A gay dude is gay but he has a partner that shares his interests.
A tomboy has the best of both worlds, a female body but with enough Jow Forumsness to keep up with you, good interests and great personality.

A trap is 200% gay. Not only are you fucking a dude, you are also putting up with the faggotry of a female.

Attached: D__zedhU0AAIHJ1.jpg (899x1200, 141K)

>marry the worse of the breeding stock while nigger scum gets the best
Burn in the deepest and hottest pit of hell you cock sucker worm

I like being on top, tomboy possibly likes being on top.....will not work well

She literally fucks niggers and she even got her younger sister to fuck niggers as well. Stop getting this cunt attention by posting her

In my experience, whoop her ass in sports. Girl I know is a good basketball player, beat another of my friends in a game. I played her, shut her uppity ass down, and she's been submissive towards me ever since.

Dis nigger is doing the old double reverse psychology.....get us white bois to settle for the dykes while he and his mates get to run a train on sweet pussy

Yeah, let the niggers get the fat lazy ones. The horror...
such a faggot

you are fooling yourself

Attached: Dqnj82zVYAA98Y5.jpg (849x1200, 113K)

>Dominate a female in any physical field, she submits to you.
Ah yes it appears the female brain is real after all, don't let this one go user.

user, uncle tom are still males

t. Een neger

I dont understand. Why would an user use a UUID?

My girl is a tomboy
She was scared of sex and anything sexual
I had a lot of fun introducing her to everything
Now she is super attached and any though of cheating is instantly evaporated by the thought of how sad she would get
One night she litterally cried because she had a hard time bluffing and lying in a jackbox game we and friends played
And yet she's the active one, always dragging me out to do stuff outside
I love her innocence so much

Attached: polen3.jpg (660x495, 107K)

Cunt, If you love being pegged by your dyke, go ahead. At least we know who the real faggots are
Faggot

I'm happy for you, user.

Attached: ECQauzzXsAIilBG.jpg (640x360, 32K)

living the dream, lucky man

Attached: EBcOdPOU4AApCYq.jpg (720x1024, 193K)