My sister decided she's going to get a fake cock now I guess

>tl;Dr my sister was tricked by faggots into being transgender for attention and I'm angry about it

I have to start a thread here because I don't think theres no where else I think I could reasonably post this. My sister has fairly severe borderline personality disorder. A symptom of this is that she is near constantly trying to get attention by any means necessary. She has expressed "transgender" feeling gs before but even her own psychologist thought this was bullshit and told her as much.

My fucking dumb ass parents (who despite giving her literally anything she needed and putting her in both private,charter, and online high school because she just refused to do the work due to her "anxiety" still claimed she was being abused for sympathy points from her online friends) allowed her to literally e-beg on Kickstarter for a fucking thousand dollars to go to some faggot pridea camp which spoiler alert only solidified her position that she's totally a man. Never mind the fact that she's never had a job and refuses to do even the hare minimum work necessary as a young adult. She apparently can't handle it because of all the mental pressure she's under.

I don't know what to do Jow Forums, on one hand I'm mad at my parents for allowing this problem in the first place. I'm mad at myou sister despite her mental illness becoming enthralled with degens and not getting her life together, and I'm most of all mad at the fucking faggots who have stolen my blood away from me. My own sister.

What should I do?

Attached: sometimes_i_m_mad_by_crowtesque_d8l0qhc-pre.jpg (755x1058, 68K)

Tell her she would get more attention of that cock was on her forehead

Get her to spend an evening here on /pol to see how white guys end up in or society. That'll changer mind quickly.

This. Or tell her real men dont act the way she is. Or both.

Post pic before and after. She'll get the attention here

Spam her with mutilated trans pics and regret stories. Only way.

show her how a fake cock sausage is made and itll convince her to keep her pussy

You're correct but she's also a allowed herself to get pretty fucking gross so I'd probably have a hard time selling that one

user don't you know this is a dangerous hitler super nazi board? She won't let herself get radicalized by anyone who doesn't suck cock professionally or talk about great sucking cock is professionally.

You don't really need a sister. Just forget that she ever existed.

I'm drinking heavily right now but unironically I think these might be good ideas

Nothing can be done. Just move out when you can.

>My sister has fairly severe borderline personality disorder.
And nothing of value was lost. Rejoice, at least she's not out ruining several men's lives.

Whether I need her or not she's my blood. I won't abandon her.

I'm 23 I moved out awhile ago. She's the one who's going to be putting financial stress on my parents

Any leg pics of your sister you could share?

Attached: crazyex.jpg (1119x387, 156K)

Unfortunately, once the demons have infested someone, they are too comfortable with the demons as their friends.

Do you want pics of an overweight women who hasn't shaved in 6 months hairy ass legs?

Make sure your parents make a will and you get your fair share or else they might give everything to her.
Your sister is mentally I'll and brainwashed, it's ogre.

Attached: bleachitout.jpg (782x629, 182K)

No, I'm fine

Thanks

Attached: Womeme.jpg (1224x316, 104K)

Come on op, you just have to teach her the pleasures of being a woman

>fake cock
Why don't you show her a real cock user?

you can't do anything lmao! Its already too late for your little sister or shall I say Little brother . If you try and be a dick about it to HIM, HE will just want to do it even more. Just start getting used to it bro. You have a new bro and should start addressing him as such. Didn't you always want a little brother?

HAHAHAHA

Attached: 1509504890475.jpg (327x324, 9K)

How the fuck do you bring up that conversation thoughost? It's not a bad idea considering my dad is now 50 and working himself to death as a paramedic and firefighter but I can't think of a non-shitty way to say "hey, I'm getting your stuff when you die, right?"

Thanks for the giggles in these troubling times, user

Make sure if your parents have a will that you are to be the main beneficiary and be her caretaker that way you can dump her ass in a cheap psych hospital and let them psychoanalyze her while you build a family and future for yourself

When your parents are old and sick I doubt very much your sister who became a mister will be doing much to help them that’ll be a good time to show them you are the man and you will take care of “him”

I already have a little brother ya' cunt.

Allah gave us honor killing for a reason, brother.

When your parents are old and sick I doubt very much your sister who’s a mister will be doing much to help them they will put you in charge of everything

Anyone got that screen cap of those pictures of a vagina wound, and at the end some Russian user said he regret learning English because now he can read this degenerate shit about trans? Stories like that work well. There's another picture where it's a Reddit post, that should work for your sister.

You could try convincing her that she can get all the sympathy points and do all the larping without actually messing up her body with pig hormones and surgery. That way she can go back to being just a normal depressed retard when she gets bored of being trans. After all, it's better to be depressed and normal than being depressed and a hideous eldritch abomination from the abyss. What I mean is, try to be her friend and ally in this, try to find some path where she can grift sympathy and shekels off idiots without destroying herself. Show her pictures of the grotesque results gender mutilatative "treatments" have. That's one path. If you actually want to try and fix your sister, that's much harder but can be done and I can go into detail about this if you want.

Fuck off, englishman. We already kicked you out of this country once.

Beat her to death.

The problem here lies in pride. Like most IQ people she'll likely stick with something rather than she admit she's wrong. She likely doesn't even consciously realize she's making a huge mistake despite me previously telling her she is.

When they're right they're right, I guess. Honor killing is pretty fucking based.

>*Like most low IQ people

The only honorable thing to do is tell her to an hero.

Fuck your sister the best as you can and she'll become a women.

Can't you show them all the "trans regret" stories of the types that get posted here from time to time?

There's enough of those on the internet.

You might be surprised.

We're all fucked OP. Our civilization is destined to collapse and be replaced by another

Tell her to register for the draft.

Like I said not a bad idea

Dump what you got anons

What if you said they tricked her into defiling her body, which is already what she made it, and that letting other people manipulate it would be letting them force their ideas onto her body? Say some shit about how being trans is all in the mind because physical bodies are just vessels and don't represent your true self. This should buy time for her to finish this phase without her body being mutilated.

I don't doubt it. I can't save my country but I can at least save myself. If I can i want to save my family too.

Is she getting the frankenweiner?

Attached: 1542728349055.jpg (530x706, 55K)

Or the mutilated clit/teflon ball in labia combo?

Sounds rough. I'm sorry man.

How about you shower her with attention and love so she doesn't feel neglected and stops with the dumb ideas.

Tell your parents that you want an operation too. You don't have to go through wit it but it will definitely cause a lot of angst and questioning in your family.

Or the bone transplant?

Attached: 1540351897158.png (871x702, 219K)

What you might wanna do is take MDMA so that you can become 1000 times more empathetic and persuasive than otherwise possible.

I've only ever done it once, and that is honestly the effect that it can have (Jim Jones levels of charisma and persuasive power).

I've literally had this conversation about her being tricked before by people who don't actuay give a shit about her well being. She was pissed but I do think she was receptive. The phase passed but now once again she's decided to get ingrained in LGBTQ+WTFBBQ politics through faggot camp and is now making a big public show about how she totally needs to have a cock.

He should send her my way. I'll give her fat ugly rectum a bone transplant

Modernity sucks. Who would've thought growing up this is what your family home videos would look like?

Attached: ftm srs.webm (320x284, 1.99M)

Attached: we have such sights to show you.jpg (546x335, 58K)

be careful what you wish for

Attached: upkcgifbdl021.jpg (720x1280, 88K)

fuck her straight

MR BONES THE JOKE WAS FUNNY FOR AWHILE BUT CAN I PLEASE GET OFF THE RIDE NOW?

fuck her straight

Your sister sounds like a lost cause, trans or not.

If your parents aren't idiots they should think about it. My father gathered me and all my siblings and we discussed it. He said he doesn't want us to fight over it once he's dead so we all agreed on a fair deal for everyone.
Once I'm an older I'll get life insurance, disability insurance and make sure to make a will so all my kids get a fair share. Or maybe get a trust fund since I've heard those are better. That's the most logical thing ever, only emotional retards would get offended by inheritance talk with their kids.
But since your parents ignore the tranny problem they might be retards. Try to redpill your dad. If you succeed then both of you redpill the mom. If you redpill the dad but not mom then maybe your dad should divorce and retire and let your mom deal with the sick sister, then both of you go fishing and drinking beer. If you can't redpill dad then I guess save up money for lawyer so you can fight for your piece of inheritance in court.

>If your parents aren't idiots

They're good people but I can't guarantee they don't make more poor decisions. My dad still thinks he can hang with the 20 year olds when it comes to working 60-70 hour weeks.

Bold, but not smart

Another option is to go all out and raise the biggest sting possible with entire family.

Your sister is basically already using emotional terrorism to get whatever the fuck she wants, so maybe fight fire with fire?

If you go down swinging, everyone is probably going to figure out that you were right about everything eventually.

Still better than the sex I had in jail

Also my mom's a good person too and doesn't support tranny shit. They just weren't strong enough telling her to cut the shit.

Get her into a TERF minset. Not ideal but better than a tranny

*biggest stink possible

Just start bullying her completely like the fucking retard she insists on being.

Sounds like he's avoiding coming home and dealing with you sister's tranny bullshit.

Full retard, how autistic do you have to believe to actually think making a scene about trans fags is going to win you sympathy with anyone rather than a trip to the mental hospital for being unhinged. We live in clown world, inmates run the asylum.

You should give up on your sister. I gave up on mine, she was a coal burning nig lover who fucked a nigger and had a double miscarriage (twins) because of her drug abuse. I mean, the dead niggers were a good thing it's just the fact she would fuck niggers in the first place. She is dead to me, I will tip my fedora during her funeral which I will not attend.

Attached: aprils fedoras.gif (480x360, 798K)

*plot twist*
Op is mad that he can't fuck his own sister anymore.

If you don't respect wamen, then you won't need a fedora. Get a bowler instead.

what the fuck

Probably but he's also in a significant amount of debt. He's been drinking more over the past couple years and I honestly feel bad for them. He did a lot for mexample and my siblings at his own expense. He's also made me extremely debt and loan averse which was an unintentional lesson that's improved my life greatly.

Do you mean to tell me that you expect to be committed if you make a stink inside your own home and just tell everyone the reality of what is going on?

If your family is actually retarded enough to wanna destroy you like that, then you may as well go down in metaphorical blaze of glory.

>despite giving her literally anything she needed
This is actually the cause of the problem.
> because of all the mental pressure
Would be better as a homemaker and mother, letting a man take the pressure for her.
> What should I do?
Point out that femininity, like masculinity is a distribution, not a single point and just because she is not at the middle doesn't mean she is not a woman.
Point out that women are a protected class.
All that niceness she experiences from people just from being female, would vanish instantly.
Men spend their entire lives and die younger, creating an environment that makes lives easier for women. They spend their lives competing with each other for female attention. Every date with a woman, a man has to demonstrate his worth.
Point out that as a man, she would be short, fat, probably ugly, and effeminate.
Point out that men don't get a pass, the ones who don't match up get called out, to their faces.
Point out that we discard unsuccessful men without a second thought, just look at any group of homeless, and she would fit exactly into the demographic that we reject.
Finally, point out that she still wouldn't be a real man. At best, she would only ever be a fake one, an "it".

Attached: pic.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Show her this.
The reality is much different to whatever fantasy she is thinking of.

Attached: 1557500011873.jpg (741x487, 101K)

Why does she want to be a fucking white male user?

should I post the phalloplasty photos?

Just tell everyone the fucking truth about what is happening and stop being such a pussy about it.

oh, well has it covered, here's the ones I saved

Attached: phalloplasty(2).jpg (1536x1219, 125K)

Just fuck her OP.

>anons talking all this crazy stuff about how faggots are crazy and degenerates. I think he might want to commit violence against them. He didn't used to be like this mr. Policeman please do a wellness check seize his firearms and throw him in a mental hospital for me plz.

My family wouldn't do this, no but my sister would. I mentioned in the OP already she's lied about being abused before.

Attached: 1542728266818.png (984x634, 753K)

At least tell your parents the full extent of what the fuck is going on. Let them know that you will never forgive them if they just let her destroy herself like this just because they insist on being retarded fucking pussies.

Attached: 1542728243365.png (983x477, 561K)

Look on the bright side, the fake cock will probably rot off.

Attached: 1550480153533.png (649x784, 399K)

Your sister was mollested when she was a child; her resulted mental illness has gone unchecked.
Instead of proper medical help, what she's got is a pair of worthless parents who willingly enable her, a brother who scornes her and a social circle that's there to take advantage of her damage and money.

Consider the possibility your family "loves" her so hard because they are the ones responsible for her BPD; you don't just go schizophrenic overnight.
For a Jow Forumsack, you're awfully blue-pilled on the reality of trannies, schizophrenia and child abuse. Me thinks you're full of shit yourself, cunt.

Attached: IstillEndUpDissapointed.jpg (510x511, 66K)

Your parents have a choice to make:

A) Continue being pussies just so that society considers them cool
B) Nut up and be parents and put the psycho on whatever fucking leash that they can

Make it clear to them so that there is no fucking question.

You should probably warn her the T will make her organs atrophy and possibly kill her

Attached: 111.jpg (1520x598, 350K)

There's a good chance I will when I'm sober but I checked specifically on her "coming out" facebook post and they're the only ones not to like or comment

It's a difficult situation. Her psychologists as also recommended just ignoring her bullshit because the attention is what she wants. It worked for honestly about two years it's the fucking faggot camp and politics that bro8ght her back into it

She could've been molested in school. My ex gf was all fucked up because she was molested by a janitor and her parents still don't know.

Sorry, but you're here forever. Best just to make the most of it.

Attached: 1383111951967.jpg (2022x3061, 2.64M)

Jesus fucking christ I didn't need to know about this

Things that never happened: the greentext story

>just ignoring her bullshit because the attention is what she wants
It's a shit test dude. FtM transition is the biggest female shit test.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-04 r ftmspunished - Tell Me I'll Always Be A Pretty Girl .png (950x262, 25K)

Unfortunately you're not in the position to do what's required to call her on her shit test.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-26 A fantasy of mine • r ftmspunished.png (840x422, 36K)

lol

She was already kind of off but we'll into her teens she was sexually assaulted by a classmate (shocker, I know). I didn't bring this up because regardless what the fuck do I do about this? I can't time travel to prevent it. I wasn't even in the fucking country at the time.