YOUR GUNNA get KICK OUT OF THIS

SPREAD THIS LIKE WILD FIRE

youtube.com/watch?v=WoatdQoVxUA&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR37JdzX2Q0W1pcMUiAL5i1scg4gsKoJHAMKWGqw7mjWp_rLWX5sy-VXqS4

AND I FUCKING QUOTE

"Well weve done a great brain washing job over the centuries and especially the last couple hundred years. "

"they believe anything we tell them"

"weve have alot of fun on passover where we still their children and uhh you know uhh i know you know because ive heard it on your show before weve stolen 100k to 300k children and we drain their blood and mix it with our bread for passover and we take their bodies to our slaughter houses we own and we mix it with our burgers and sausages and one of our favorite outlets is mcdonalds and they eat it for breakfast and everything"

thats just starting out at 39:30

"weve both got two fathers and thats why we look at the world the way we do our book says were gunna take over the world your book says to the contrary"

"yes thats true but its not for you GOYIM to know yes thats true its over for the white race, youve been teaching your followers very good but you dont get many followers because the white man fears the jew and they are cowards and they believe we are the chosen people"

Attached: lucifer-an-angel-of-music.jpg (550x550, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G8tIBYitHPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WE PUT YOUR KIDS IN PUBLIC SCHOOL OUR KIDS DONT GO THEIR WE SELL YOUR KIDS DRUGS YOUR GOYIM YOUR CATTLE

Attached: 480.png (480x180, 151K)

Bump

ALL THE GOYIM OUT THERE ARE EATING THEIR CHILDREN AND EVEN WHEN WE TELL YOU GOYIM OUTRIGHT YOU DONT BELIEVE IT

WE DRAIN THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN IN OUR SYNAGOGUE BASEMENTS SORT OF HOW WE DO KOSHER BUTCHING

YOU KNOW OUR FATHER OF LUCIFER

LIKE WE HAVE YOUR POLITICIANS IN OUR POCKETS

WOE IS THIS WORLD OH WOE

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LUCIFER

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A SECRET JEW MASQAURAEDING AS GOYIM TO DESTROY THEM

THIS MUST BE GETTING FUCKING SLID OR SOMETHING HOW IS NO ONE REPLYING?

THIS IS A RABBI SAYING THIS ADMITTING THIS

Bump I guess because blood libel. Havnt watched

LOL THIS IS GETTING SLID FOR CHINESE PROPAGANDA AND RANDOM OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD BULLSHIT THAT DOESENT MATTER

BUT HERE THE JEW CONFIRMS ALL YOUR SUSPICIONS AND ITS QUIET AS A PINDROP IN HERE

Bump

Only slide threads get attention apparently. The interview seems a bit spoofy, but true. I usually just read the comments on these kinds of vids, to see what people are thinking.

There was an obvious shill trolling the comments of the video. Bump btw.

5 different IPs only in this thread. Is there something like shadow-banning threads on Jow Forums?

Yeah seems like a sketchy interview but it's probably closer the truth then fiction.

Fake

Revelation 12:12 King James Version (KJV)
>12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

FUCKING BUMP

>No.223628008

Thats what I was thinking.

no way something this explosive doesent get traction on Jow Forums but all the other foreign shit that doesent matter to us does apparently i dont give a fuck even if its daylight in europe

Checked. Kek knows Jews are evil

It's daylight in Europe.

Sounds like satire?

this must be fucking staged

That video is an entire hour.
bump!
Don't get too distracted, but check out this.

Attached: 1566122340799.png (1920x1080, 483K)

>we like gold, we like shekels, American Express cards
I think it's staged.

Is this a joke?

The board has been pretty crappy since the Epstein incident. A lot of the Epstein threads were shill threads too. This place is overrun with bots and normies at the moment. A lot of threads are completely fake and have only bots talking to each other about nothing. I was expecting infinity chan refugees to drop more redpills, but i'm not seeing it.

and gay like op
shill
sliding
sage

so...are all jews doing this or just elite jews? there are like 7 million jews in US alone, each family unit of those sacrifices eats goylings?

anyone that would believe this shit would also believe the holocaust happened

fuck off faggot i specified where to go in the video to find out

While the interview is almost definitely a fake, don't forget that jews HAVE been caught abducting, ritually torturing and killing Christian children repeatedly for centuries. It was behind several of the expulsions, and several victims of this were actually canonized by the Church.

Listen your not understand how drastic the situation is. lets just say if this was the truth would you believe it?

i literally have a quote up there where he says exactly that and hes right the white man has been so conditioned they dont believe in their oppsotioons depravity

lol your cognitive dissonance is amazing i just googled the rabbi up and he himself confirmed having this interview dumb fucking faggot

checked and saving before jewgle purges it

>WHEN WE TELL YOU GOYIM OUTRIGHT YOU DONT BELIEVE IT
Or they'd rather argue about who is white and who isn't. Your thread will not succeed here, good as it is.

>THIS MUST BE GETTING FUCKING SLID OR SOMETHING HOW IS NO ONE REPLYING?
Because no one cares.
That's the blackpill. You can tell the truth all you want, but people no longer want to listen, if they ever did.
You're wasting your time now.

>You're wasting your time now.
seething rabbi

gona post this where ever i can, thanks for the free info

Lol ok. I was pointing out that whether or not the interview was real, that kikes do do that shit.

What must be done?

Fuck off silly upset faggot.

Im still going to watch it. I intend to watch the whole thing when I get home. Re the fuck lax.

Also bumping for support.

Attached: 1565815945658.jpg (806x800, 140K)

>Your thread will not succeed here

Attached: shadow.jpg (101x62, 2K)

Look at the post count, look at the time between the OP and the latest post, and finally go take a look at what's on page 1 with higher frequency replies and post count, and you tell me what the posters care about you silly cunt.

get more whites to ask about the JQ. once the question is planted, they can't avoid the conclusion.

>Look at the post count
yeah I get it, that's why the jannies pushed a racemixing thread to almost 400 replies. but ok kike I'll just roll over and accept defeat. what is your purpose anyways?

JQ is real, Jew speaker is trolling, OP is mentally ill and eating it up.

Attached: delendaestjudaica.jpg (720x984, 240K)

>Jew speaker is trolling
How so? jews pretty much control foreign currency exchange.

so you rationalized it as him trolling

like the rabbi said

there work is awesome

>that he hath but a short time.
havent looked at vidya yet but pre emptive bamp

Typical kike response. Like wringing your hands that more people have watched "Schindler's List" than "Greatest Story Never Told"

>what is your purpose anyways?
To get you to reconsider how you spend your time so you'll do so more wisely, and also not ask questions with obvious answers like "Why is nobody replying to my serious thread with actual substance?"

Also, fuck you you fucking retarded faggot, not everyone who posts something you disagree with is a kike or shill. It's morons like you that make me want to stop trying to educate you all about basic shit that falls outside the current narrative. Bet you'd call me a kike for calling Trump one too.

Attached: monsterfeedingtime.gif (493x425, 127K)

>Typical kike response.
kikes larp as nazis also

Is this of St Simon of Trent?

you're so jewish it hurts. SHUT IT DOWN.

Indeed.

Any surefire and quick methods to instantly raise suspicion? My attempts all fail because they would rather not hear about how they targeted the wrong evil.

Attached: 1565860717287.png (1664x5472, 731K)

I'm going to stop replying. I just want you to know, every time you accuse a poster falsely of being a shill who is trying to contribute something controversial, like a man accused of rape, you discourage him from ever posting again.
Do this enough times and you end up with the current state of Jow Forums, with little to no worthwhile posters at all.

I want you to seriously consider that possibility the next time you think you're scoring a victory by writing someone off with a kike insult.
Bye.

Attached: 1565930140082.png (482x354, 96K)

>Any surefire and quick methods to instantly raise suspicion?
That's a really good fucking question. We are programmed from all angles that I honestly don't know where to start. Those who wish to know will find the answers. Most don't want to know, but it doesn't' mean they can't be shown. We need to figure out how to break the news.

>I'm going to stop replying. I just want you to know, every time you accuse a poster falsely of being a shill who is trying to contribute something controversial, like a man accused of rape, you discourage him from ever posting again.
I totally get that. Meanwhile you keep acting like a kike trying to suppress our discussion.

previous epstein ghislan general threads aka egg threads

Even if it's a complete fabrication of an interview, it's factually accurate.

everyone get in these threads

kill yourself

NO ONE CARES OLD NEW IS FAKE NEWS FUCK OFF WE HAVE ACTUAL PROOF OF SOMETHING

>NO ONE CARES
>no one cares about the only actual news amonst the jannies pushing racemixing slide threads

Seems interesting. Speaks lots of well know truth. Just that nobody actually cares.

>Just that nobody actually cares.
lots would probably care if they knew about jewish nature

Daily Reminder who is who
End Times are here, Everything i ever said on this website is fiction

Attached: history.png (1600x1539, 377K)

1) Pick a specific demographic
2) Make your message dirt simple, make you arguments and memes simple
3) Use an emotional appeal. People act on emotions over facts
4) Repetition is key. People have to hear something many times before it registers.
5) Don't argue against enemy propaganda, you will only propagate it. Make your own propaganda and propagate it instead.

Attached: 210134485fc00d005e7977642d060f7fcdde8a0195db98b8669e33713189b95e.jpg (1280x1766, 360K)

I don't know, eating people leads to prion diseases. There is proof from dindu tribes in New Guinea or some shit hole like that. Tainting huge amounts of meat with a really easily identifiable kind of disease and then feeding it to millions would probably have raised a lot of medical red flags. You would have to kill thousands of doctors to cover that up in the U.S.

Anyway though, since cannibalism causes prion disease, which eats holes in your nerves and brain tissue and stuff. Maybe a link to a disease with prion like symptoms? Does anyone have Alzheimers and Multiple Sclerosis rates for vegans and pescetarians and people that don't have any Jews around and all that shit?

How many people get Alzheimers and MS in Iceland?

Attached: 1566097439647.png (395x301, 149K)

Look here

Attached: Talmud-blood-cases-36.jpg (842x362, 73K)

since when is a jerky boys-larp proof? this video is pathetic. fuck the jews, but you have to be beyond Jow Forumstard brainlet to believe this for one second.
youtube.com/watch?v=G8tIBYitHPc
however, i will listen to the whole thing to see what i can get out of it, so i guess i'll give you that.

oh well......
the masses will be bluepilled as always

>there's proof from unhygienic tropical dindus who ate each other raw
Is there proof of this among healthy, sanitised people who cook their meat?
Just saying, the parasite that causes prion disease may not be present outside of that group.

>the masses will be bluepilled as always
see I've redpilled a few people on gay propaganda being about making kids into trannies, because its literally happening. that wouldn't have been possible 10 years ago. the bovine cattle may be slow to react, but eventually they'll be like "oh this is when we fire up the ovens?"

so should i follow this like a flow chart to figure out what team i'm on?

Demographic, Message, Appeal, Repetition, Propaganda

DMARP, got it.

What's the most useful Demographic? Who gets shit done? Who is the easiest to propagandize? Blacks can commit a lot of destruction and get passing flails because "muh oppreshun" and the hispanics are getting it as well. Whites are practically a lost cause because they refuse to accept any other conditioning, they'd need to be directly influenced violently and en masse for anything to even start to make them question the norm.

I'm thinking of describing the clear cut differences between jews and whites for blacks to redirect their aggressions towards the rightfully deserving party. Anyone else got suggestions?

yes no one cares thats why the still running general has been going for days neck yourself faggot

bump

They cooked the meat.

Cooking does not destroy prions, only complete incineration. Looked it up again, the disease they got is called Kuru. Pic related, this is one of the dindus with his dad/lunch.

Attached: tribesman-Papua-New-Guinea-skull.jpg (1123x747, 94K)

>What could i tell you about Jews and numbers...
Right there is the rabbit hole, neatly dodged, and the rest of the conversation means nothing.

Attached: thOY8KGHV3.jpg (177x160, 7K)

this guy gets it. jerky boys were telling us something even if it was a skit.

Kek left us when cripple chin infested our board

Most slave owners were Jews, over 70%.

Most slaves were actually white Irish people in the United States. That's why Shaq's last name is fucking O'Neal. Irish people were cheaper than niggers, so the kikes would buy 5 Irish women and a dindu, then let the dindu rape them all, then he would have 6 dindus and 5 Irish slaves. It was really horrific and brutal. Black people are fucking shamefully stupid for thinking that they were the only ones enslaved here and their noses need to be rubbed in it.

Except for Kamala Harris ' family which owned slaves and then breeded them and oppressed themselves

>What's the most useful Demographic?
1) Women: Control the women and they will control the men. They also make up the majority of teachers, therefore they will indoctrinate the children.
2) The young: Most malleable. Want to rebel against the previous generation(s).
>I'm thinking of describing the clear cut differences between jews and whites
No, use fear for women and amusement or anger for the youth. Fear works the best. Facts are a different matter.

Take a look at this gun grabber propaganda and tell me what you see. I often use this one as an example.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-06-05-at-5.15.21-PM.png (2267x1230, 2.23M)

>Kamala Harris ' family which owned slaves
link?

The Jew in this interview sounds like a Jow Forumsack larping as a Jew.

where are the sumerians on here? i know they're above yahwism, are they compartmentalized in something on the right side?
and yahwism is a 2nd/3rd rate religion. why is that on top?

I'd need statistics that the niggers could understand, the blacks are largely aware of this already, it's the niggers and boomerniggers that need to be convinced as they are the fighting arm of the black community. The only angle I can use to convince them is to bring further attention to the lightskin phenomena that seems to be growing more and more. The only issue with that is bringing that information to their awareness is incredibly difficult because the common nigger doesn't understand statistics and still thinks jews and whites are the same.

The goal is to differentiate and direct, not inform and educate, that can come later from the blacks that are above the niggers.

In Minecraft, You use this chart to see what follows up and what splits off from something, Factions and groups are all not neccesarily dead or friendly with each other, Good luck!

THIS is fake. Kill yourself OP.

Mesopotamian.

Blacks have a very simple control panel
1 button: chimpout
1 knob: intensity of chimpout

There is nothing more to them than this. Complex idea only confuse them. Actual information is useless. Anger is your only appeal. Nothing angers them more than disrespect. Telling them the truth only makes them feel inferior and disrespected. Think of them like a destructive force that can be activated anywhere, not as allies.

Ok, Nigger women and children, got it.

Fear for the women, anger for the children.

>In Jewish Owned studios where AA's record, AA artists are 20 times more likely to end up incarcerated or killed and 30 times more likely to end up broke.

Damn, it's crude but I can feel the effectiveness. Might even find a method for the whites at this point, too.

note a glaring lack of Phoenician influence on that chart. You know, the ones who gave us our phonetic language and all... nothing to see here.

oh i see thanks. ill have to study it a bit more.