This is how stupid you sound when you retards say 13 = 50

This is how stupid you sound when you retards say 13 = 50

Attached: FB_IMG_1566251647184.jpg (634x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/05/the-57375-years-of-life-lost-to-police-violence/559835/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no source

Attached: mermaid.png (1200x1071, 536K)

obvious slide thread is obvious. decease yourself immediately.

Attached: 8356AFC5-71C2-4395-AE41-EB13637C8264.jpg (507x474, 85K)

Feel free to back up your claim with sources and we will be happy to consider your argument.

I don't get it.
Are you suggesting that I can't hate both cops and coloureds?

Attached: frog.jpg (720x507, 29K)

It's the job hazard and is no different from saying most miners suffer from lung issues

DID YOU KNOW PRISON GUARDS CAUSE THE MAJORITY OF CORPORAL PUNISHMENT DESPITE BEING A MINORITY OF THE PRISON?

even if this were true, it is their fucking job to kill people you dumb fuck.
It's not the 13% of the populations job to kill each other.
Thanks for proving race and IQ are real.

are you saying being criminals is a profession for blacks?

So lets play the same game that the FBI does with "mass shootings". You see, the FBI removes nigger-related mass shootings from their statistics (you know, gang related). So here's what we're going to do.. lets remove the homicides by officers where it was JUSTIFIED. Now what do your stats look like?

Attached: 1555733492575.jpg (2229x2126, 513K)

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/05/the-57375-years-of-life-lost-to-police-violence/559835/

1k per years while total rate is 17,284
so the math of the OP is relatively sound. The argument however is fundamentally stupid.

50/13 even applies to london you dumb nigger

Attached: mulan2.jpg (750x1090, 387K)

Police literally have a loicense to kill, get fucked faggot.

go back to europe fucker

>1 post by this ID

Attached: oyvey.png (300x212, 97K)

Doesnt compare since cops are anticrime units and not civilians you dumbfuck

A Swede who loves the taste of boot.
Colour me surprised.

Because they are faced with said 13%. Get fucked nigger.

And 100% of that 6.7% were retarded niggers committing crime...

Attached: supreme.png (1080x783, 1.25M)

>the police job is to kill people

Justifiable homicide is the same and Dayqwan shooting up a street corner because his Nike was smudged

>kayden

Liberal logic

>Police cause homicides

Attached: 1565641922436.png (593x580, 621K)

Niggle me this...

Attached: niggler.jpg (710x883, 77K)

Nice digits, leaf.

Attached: checked.jpg (474x317, 17K)

How many of those deaths are violent criminals, as opposed to innocent bystanders?

>Nigs are just like cops
This is shitty propaganda.

Check Out this EXTREMELY HOT Active Server for the BEST LEWDS of TRAPpS and FEMALES!

discord gg/T3ssVP8

nigger detected

Attached: 1565879119094m.jpg (813x1024, 64K)

> that id

The matrix knows you're a faggot.

Attached: 1566008385479.jpg (563x700, 370K)

I can't even begin to describe how stupid this post is. Probably because it was made by a nigger.

Police are the enforcers of the status quo. I.E. Jewry

A cop’s job is literally to protect population from violent niggers. Niggers causing over half of all homicides isn’t relevant to their job... it’s more like a primitive hobby.

Even historically, their job was 100% about niggers. The first police force in the United States had the job of finding and returning runaway slaves.

Oh i guess they just talk people out of committing crimes and never have to use deadly force.

so shocking!
their job is literally getting rid of criminals
kys and sage

Homicide is the name of a crime, not the definition of one. There's literally no such thing as a justified homicide because that would be an oxymoron.

Homicide is literally defined as unjustifiable killing.

If there are 100 homicides and you filter away all the "justifiable cases", you still have 100 homicides since 100 - 0 = 100...

Fuck cops fuck niggers fuck spics fuck kikes fuck chinks fuck jannies fuck canucks and fuck OP

Nevermind, I'm wrong. Fuck

How much of that 6.7 percent is justified homicide?

yeah you are faggot. Eat a bag of dicks.

You're thinking of MURDER which is NOT a justified action. Justifiable homicide IS a thing. Another term that you might be familiar with, which falls under this umbrella term is "self defense". It is JUSTIFIABLE to use lethal force when you fear a threat of great bodily harm or death. "Homicide" is a latin word. It stems from homicidium .. which is:
>Homo - meaning "man"
>cidium - meaning "killer"
One person killing another is not necessarily illegal. The times where it is NOT illegal is called a "justifiable homicide" .. because the killing is JUSTIFIED.

Reflect on your mistakes while i laugh at your stupid dumb ass for the duration of this thread

I reflected. I'm a better man now with a deeper understanding of the world.

I was smart enough to find a fault with my own logic before anyone else did, and decent enough to admit my mistake.

I think I'll turn out just fine.

Most cops are retards, but do you really expect their ‘homicide’ rate to be low when they interact mostly with violent niggers?