Huffington Post "journalist" gets caught making a honeypot racist thread on Jow Forums LMAO!

Huffington Post "journalist" gets caught making a honeypot racist thread on Jow Forums LMAO!

Attached: gg.jpg (962x415, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffpost.com/author/david-moye
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would he post with his credentials?

Attached: 1352422727766.jpg (898x600, 188K)

>David

Attached: 1466485527809.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Autism

Thats a really easy way to defame someone. Likely fake and gay.

>Diversity said the affluent White liberal woman

i can't imagine someone would be this stupid, but then again normal fags thought bump meant bumps of cocaine

I would've thought so, but Brianna Wu got caught doing the same shit years ago. So not underestimating human stupidity is actually what passes as erring on the side of caution.

What a dimwit

He probably had a scipt or something that autofills for him and he forgot about it

Can we get a nigger hate thread going?

Oh, Robert....

Please delete this post.

fucking nerd lol

please delete this

Auto fill.

Fake and gay unless you post a link to the archive

Remember fellow whites it’s the niggers and Muslims we hate

>i can't imagine someone would be this stupid
they're not sending their best

kek

Maybe he really does hate niggers

Nice try Jewington post

BUSTED LOL
screenshot this guys, finally, undeniable proof!

Attached: 1558059445500.jpg (700x665, 30K)

>we need someone named David to have sex with the entire staff

oy vey shut it down

>@aol.com
kek I bet his boomer ass would

Attached: 1520055496044.jpg (517x768, 195K)

I wonder what all their buttholes in a row smells like

>email field
I forgot that used to be a thing. Bring back that and .EXIF data and we might be able to thin out these newfags old /b/ style.

Some fucking asshole fuckers were uploading Maxwell images with illegal names...real illegal. Trying to spoop anons.

What a buncha cunts

autocomplete or someone did it on purpose
It's not like nigger hate threads are rare around here

Not gonna lie, when I first posted here back in like 2008, I was only 15 at the time and put my real email in the email field. I thought it was a requirement in order to post and didnt realise it would be visible lel. I soon learned.

See I told you he hates immigrants!
I'm still waiting for that second.

What's up with these post? I saw them absolutely flooding /soc/ with them yesterday.

many people know
watch out for the box that opens
below as above
stay safe everyone

yeah it's really easy to do if you're using chrome or something with autofill and you're not familiar with the site

Gets caught? Maybe the fuckhead is truly a racist.
He should be reported. Reported to his friends, family and his employer. Who knew the Huffington Post were harboring these kinds of people, such hypocrisy

Has anybody reached him on facebook or twitter?

antifa honeypot

What a goofus.

HE has a twitter

Aye, auto fill.
I nearly got caught out when I tested just to see how could be done and found my details filled the Name field again.

>hirochan
>letting exif data back on
Wew lad you have some high Hope's
>I'm howling at the moon

is the exif like a image hash?

Anyone ever back handed a nigger so hard his teeth feel out in minecraft?

Attached: 1565286180768.gif (200x118, 749K)

rare

kek

Objectively the media is pretty bad, but that is the most objective thing you will hear from me.

Photoshopped

"In minecraft" might be the gayest phrase of this year

"The anonymous hacker known as Jow Forums"

What a fucking nigger

I really hate Niggers too, want to join my discord losts of other accounts on this site have joined

Know how I know you are new

Kek. We caught this one didn't we guys

Nice one. Fuck new people

the huffington nose strikes again

Attached: 9847645648678.png (502x620, 264K)

This is the nazi! We should make him known to the public! We should show the people who are the real nazis

Attached: 5cd4f01a2500002f00a0dba1.png.jpg (400x400, 13K)

someone cap this and make another thread, we need more threads for gullible retards to post in

>1967
SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

But why? there is almost always a nigger hate thread up.
Are they so stupid that don't know how to use the catalog? Or are (((they))) responsible for all the nigger hate threads?

Attached: 1489378680869.png (600x512, 298K)

Autocomplete.
Hey Dave.

Attached: journalism.jpg (1047x488, 72K)

He's from SD,Ca...a failed musician in the mid 90's with very problematic lyrics btw...
Huffpo must've never checked his background...shocker

propagate it.

>we need more threads for gullible retards to post in
we can use this to troll the MSM as well. Just keep pretending to be the MSM making bait thread and no one will be able to take them seriously no matter their position.

Attached: 1558913042503.jpg (491x488, 19K)

David Moye is a journalist with 20 years experience writing on offbeat subjects. He is the former senior editor of Wireless Flash, a news agency that provided The Daily Show, Good Morning America and many other shows with guest booking and news segments. In his spare time, he plays AC/DC on the ukulele and does psychic readings for B-grade celebrities.
>>huffpost.com/author/david-moye

As a white woman, i am very ashamed of the influence white privilege has on American society

Attached: unfair-campaign.jpg (433x429, 85K)

Oy vey shut it down

Ahaha. This is probably real.
For those saying its fake, i get a dropdown list when i click on the 'name' box creating a thread and it lists my email for some reason. Ive almost doxxed myself several times, easy mistake to make

same thing happened on another thread, some artist posted her name by mistake

exactly, it does happen that easily if you don't pay attention

Bump

Link nigor

MODERATORS TAKE DOWN THIS WEBPAGE NOW

Probably fake but wouldn't surprise me if some kike is creating overtly racist threads here. Jews think they're clever because they can lie without remorse.

When they're swinging from the noose, I wonder if they wlll scream their innocense till the end or spit venom. We'll have to find out, hey David?

an artist going by the name of Petrina Ryan-Kleid, from new york got fucked by the drop down menu

What is going on in this thread?

This shit be rayciss

Why do journalist faggots always try to cover for each other? You're all going to die you fucks.

My fellow white people, I am appalled at this blatant display of Jewish people. We must fight antisemitism, no matter what!

Attached: Screenshot_20190814_213159.jpg (1080x1142, 180K)

cause they can't code
lying for shekels is all they are good at

Best so far

Maybe he just really hates niggers

Lost

huffpo is a satire site.

This is possible, actually. Maybe he's like us and just wanted an outlet from all the bullshit propaganda. Maybe he's feeling tiresome as well. I'm leaving the name btw

So is this, at least that is my understanding

It's too late Dave.

>Jow Forums is a board of peace.

It's the "please delete this thread" that really makes me think its fake.
Plus, why a honeypot racism thread on Jow Forums of all places?
Even non-racist threads are full of racism.

>work email that's not accessible to the public
>meme flag defending him
hey dave

the relationship between Jow Forums and journalists are like trump with mexico
they didnt send their best

Attached: Kok.jpg (1920x1080, 133K)

>@aol
THis is high quality shitposting my man

Attached: gif.gif (252x270, 735K)

As a White Man I hate this villianization of Jews, and anti-Semitic behavior towards Jewish Men, and Women. They're not the villains of our "little story", and you shouldn't be racist towards them.
So what if our race is going extinct, who cares!

Watch Blacked get addicted, and just let the easing sensation of White Guilt, and and inferiority build up! There is a reason we make the best Trannies! :D

Also, White Women deserve BBC and Black Men earned it. So fuck off Incels.

Attached: A936A2DB-1B95-4C07-A5EE-F1CFC1445E16.jpg (1936x2488, 757K)

>This is possible, actually. Maybe he's like us and just wanted an outlet from all the bullshit propaganda.
He probably has to work with a bunch of niggers and just released pressure here. Most likely he was just drumming up a story.
>I'm leaving the name btw
Typo? Loving the name? Mine? TY user. I post regularly under it hoping a story gets written about it. If you're leaving your name, best of luck you dirty kike

I fucking hate spooks, we need to put every single nigger in a camp

This is a Jow Forums-tier thread

That posture gives the impression that this man is rubbing his hands together

Attached: 1522289271246.gif (512x511, 3.58M)