1930-2019

>1930-2019
F

Attached: george-soros-speaks-about-the-euro (1).jpg (1200x1200, 263K)

S

nuh uh

Whom?

I wish... He has the same cybernetic upgrades as Dick Cheyney..... He will only leave public eye because cellular degeneration of skin tissue will become to apparent. He will re-emerge when we finally become accepting of cybernetics and we will have to face the wrath of the Soros S-9000

It's true

if big true

sweet

We also heard a week or so ago that Meuller had a stroke in France. Anymore word on that?

S

I can assure you that's not going to happen, there's no way technology has secretly advanced far enough beyond the publicly known state of the art to have implants that can prevent death.

don't tease me faggot

Attached: 1564007966147.jpg (1024x561, 103K)

>things that are too good to be true

George Soros. Rich Jew who meddles in politics.

Attached: Soros_terminator_italia-570x320.jpg (570x320, 50K)

Fake and gay

too good to be true
this fucker will live forever

Attached: 1561930713778.jpg (1024x575, 210K)

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

when I was in school I used to like him and read his book, I thought he was a good investor. He's a fucking good liar is what he is, a pure psychopath.

Scathing, that damage control.

Attached: 1536356239738.jpg (551x591, 36K)

I'll put your tiny pp in a cage and tease it and call you a faggot if you want

>dies by hanging himself from a bunk bed after being exposed
S

S

S. I'll celebrate when his son is gone too

I don't think you understand, soros has personally taken alien space craft on joy rides right out of area 51 just to get his cybernetic dick played with by Natalie Portman in the upper atmosphere.....

You have no idea what he is capable of, you are a mere human he could throw pieces of paper at until you decided it was enough paper to dance like a monkey for him while he sodomizes you with a hot curling iron on one of his many news outlets.

he is not dead you retards

> single handedly emboldened and energized a world wide cluster fuck.
Don't ever forget, he was /ourguy/ through and through.
F

Attached: 1557699503003.png (637x800, 396K)

His son is SUCH a beta basedboy, haaaaaahahaha

The longer you look at some of these jooz, the more it makes you realize what all their hate is really about, down deep. Here, I will tell you:

THEY'RE HIDEOUSLY UGLY

All their hate and resentment stems from massive inferiority complexes.
How massive? They are uglier than EVERY other ethnic group: caucasians, asians, africans, eastern europeans, every last damn one of the rest of us.

It's all from a place of resentment, generations and generations of it.
It's why they push so hard in school, in business, in everything. They know that without financial success, they are NOTHING. It's why they're also usually very unhappy people, even when wealthy. Money doesn't, and can't, put out that particular kind of fire.

(((resentment)))

Attached: SorosSS.jpg (444x605, 58K)

>good investor
the term rootless cosmopolitan was coined for people like him

Attached: The-International-Jew-Volumes-I-II-cover.jpg (246x369, 30K)

So? He's died several times but they just keep bringing him back.

I know you're trolling, but it's actually a common misconception that medical tech is somehow secretly much more advanced than what the public state of the art indicates it should be. This is just not possible for numerous reasons.

Should've been. 1930-1943