Is this real? How can a company have the power to terrorize it's consumers

Is this real? How can a company have the power to terrorize it's consumers.

Attached: 1523438434826.png (1200x900, 747K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aPu2mgVXURY
kmov.com/news/st-louis-county-reaches-settlement-after-woman-s-dog-was/article_27d2bbea-9d45-11e9-8a4f-53af5a03fcd6.html
bitchute.com/video/wbhqBukhFOZf/
bbctvlicence.com/2018 letters.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mash'Allah the kaffir will be struck down

Because the customers don't have the means to stop them. Never give up your rights.

So murdering this person is the correct solution? Pretty fucking retarded of you to say that, isn't it?

Yes it is faggot

How is it not the most effective solution

>shoot intruder inside your house
>murder
ok tort lawyer schlomo & son

That's where you're wrong kiddo

This is what happens when you don't have a 2nd Amendment.

Oi mate where's your reddit loicense.

oi oi, you'll need a loisence to post that comment my fellow British national, perhaps you'd like to stab another officer to death yes?

This doesn't happen

What's it called when you can't see a middle ground and only see... gee... what are two things at the very very ends of the spectrum called...

let me guess this situation was in Britain

You're autistic

Just because you pay your tv licence like a good little faggot doesn't mean it doesn't happen right next door when you've got BBC blasting in your ears.
Bong.

>reads OP's story about a country where the strong rule the weak and one must engage in physical contests of literal strength to maintain one's basic human dignity
>thinks 'Murica is primitive
He wouldn't have to murder him if he had his rights. That's the beauty of living in a civilized country. The sane do not presume to attack your person or your property. If someone physically accosts you in your American home there's a 99% chance that drugs are involved.

Attached: 673736736.jpg (600x600, 65K)

you cant murder trespasser. you can only defend your property

Continually agreeing to "go to the middle ground" and giving up bits and pieces of your rights each time to be "reasonable" is how this whole entire mess started
Never fall for their language, they want your rights and are willing to play the long game taking them away

I don't pay, had people show up, you tell them to fuck off and its all good.

Better to just know how to build a means of defence rather than relying on "rights" anyway.

The point is this would never happen in america, it would never get to the point that anyone needs to be murdered

Go ter 2:58 lads
>youtu.be/aPu2mgVXURY

Attached: 1556049453096.png (1118x1018, 95K)

Day of the loiscense soon

>r/Unitedkingdom

Yeah maybe

Because corporations are owned by jews and are God's Chosen People. Just look at the power we willingly give them here in Weimerica. They are allowed to sic the state on us if we are bad goyim who don't give up our shekels. Then afterwards, we bootlick the state because they're apparently "right wing" and vote for the red side of the jewish coin.
kmov.com/news/st-louis-county-reaches-settlement-after-woman-s-dog-was/article_27d2bbea-9d45-11e9-8a4f-53af5a03fcd6.html

I remember when I thought the TV license was straight up a /tv/ meme

Attached: defeated wojak.jpg (780x818, 133K)

Bongs actually pay to get brainwashed

Attached: 1564913575462.jpg (700x483, 32K)

Never payed, never had anyone show up. It's a complete meme.
Who the fuck watches public TV anyway.

The have numbers. The servants vastly out number the masters.

>using reddit instead of ifunny
cringe

Yea no shit. And they're the ones primarily behind the push for immigration, whittling gun rights until there are no more rights, and silencing free speech.

Attached: Jews in America.png (768x1323, 546K)

The government, who owns the BBC, is shaking down people on dubious at best, borderline illegal means at worst, for a tax on owning a product.

Which they may or may not use to watch government televsion programs.

This is why you retards never went to digital signal. You have to buy a box. If someone doesn't want it, they won't buy it. With primitive airwave TV, you can allege everyone has to buy one, or else.

TV loicense goons get paid with commission too. Tells you everything you need to know.

>Tfw unironically Florida user

Attached: ITS OVER.jpg (618x455, 62K)

Yes goy, stick to your values. We will meet in the middle and shave a bit off of those rights of yours. Don't worry, we promise not to call you racist or antisemitic if you'll sign at the dotted line here. You're one of the stronger, level headed rightwingers goy. Do we have a deal?

Attached: laughing-jew.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

There's a reason for that

Attached: 1566101258545.jpg (3888x4500, 3.98M)

bitchute.com/video/wbhqBukhFOZf/
It's a long one, but it holds a lot of truth. One hell of a red horse pill.

Thanks. Will watch when I have the time, user.

tv license = dumb normie tax

true

In Texas you can

Attached: boogaloo_time.jpg (805x623, 62K)

im drunk and didn't see that, but my assumption was correct LMAO

I realize the bongs are not allowed to have any weapon, but couldn't the guy let the tv dude barge in, then jump him and bash his head in with a chair or lamp? Literally beat him the fuck to death. Then when the cops show up, show where "he broke in my flat and was acting crazy and spilled my buckfast and chips dinner, I had no choice"?

Or is any self defense at all completely prohibited over there?

What if he planted a knife on the body? Or even a wrench or something?

>you'll watch our propaganda and you'll PAY for it, Goy
Is this peak Zionist occupation?

probably should blow up their base in minecraft

also lol what a shithole bongland is, but I won't lie Canada is only so much better.

Attached: 1565117431459.jpg (1024x1024, 89K)

My account is permanently suspended so I can’t even help. That goddamn site is run by terrorists.

Attached: 37861036-9207-4CDC-BB9F-0363AF6DF2C1.jpg (595x423, 25K)

>unknown man tries to push his way inside and demand entry and threatens repercussions if you don't
one should kill the bastard and plant a stake in the faggot's heart and shit all over his faggotry

Pretty much, you know its ZOG when they force something on you AND make you pay for it. Thats always their MO.

>tornado of niggers
That is got-dang hilarious.

Attached: black people.jpg (923x689, 49K)

Does the UK have stand your ground laws for acid attacks?

Sounds like the most efficient way to handle this is to bring up how much "emotional stress" he gave you and get him canned if that's possible there. Get some muzzie friend to say he was in the flat and it aggravated his ptsd or something.

>tv licence
kek every fucking time

Attached: 1557973387187.png (826x739, 592K)

most states in the US have something called 'castle doctrine'. Even states that dont technically have it, have it by judicial precedent. You can freely shoot any intruder in your home if they enter without your permission and act in a threatening way. In this case. The mane physically assaulted ahmed and attempted to gain entry. That's called robbery and is considered a felony offense. The moment someone uses force against you to gain entry into your home, they are target practice.

>Never payed, never had anyone show up. It's a complete meme.

Same here. It is literally a tax on boomers.

Attached: Monthly TV Licensing threatogram.jpg (2472x3288, 820K)

SIX POUNDS A WEEK LOL

>Dude tries to break into your home
>Threatening you all the way with being charged and physical violence
>muh middle ground
Relentless cocksucker

if everyone in Britbongistan stopped paying their tv license the government literally couldn't do anything

>SIX POUNDS A WEEK LOL
... and the basic Netflix price is £5.99 A MONTH (so more than 4 times the price) for better variety, on-demand and no bollocks.

Fuck the BBC, fuck the TV license and fuck boomers.

Attached: The Eternal Anglo just laughed.jpg (455x428, 71K)

cringy how they try to sound scary in enforcing a fucking TV license lol

You bongs can never make fun of us burgers ever again for the fat people on the mobility scooter thing.

Yup. I get one a month, they are in a cycle designed to become increasingly intimidating. Then they go back to the start and turn up the intimidation again.

Apparently some PR firm is responsible just for the letters campaigns (presumably to keep them just inside the law).

bbctvlicence.com/2018 letters.htm

For myself, I can no longer watch terrestrial tv, the whole idea of watching to tv on a schedule is just retarded.

BBC is just propaganda for boomers and pensioners. Can't see the point of it in 2019.

Somebody needs to turn the off switch or sell the BBC production units to Netflix and use the bandwidth to finance better tv or Netflix for old folks or something.

Attached: How to deal with TV License goons properly.jpg (1920x1080, 396K)