Red pill me about this part of Oklahoma. Why did it flip Democratic for the first time since the 1970s?

Red pill me about this part of Oklahoma. Why did it flip Democratic for the first time since the 1970s?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-19 18.53.23.png (422x232, 22K)

N

I

It's a little difficult for me to tell based on that map, but that's roughly where Oklahoma City is. The southern side of OKC is filled with niggers, spics, and white trash. Just south of OKC is also Norman which is a SJW cesspool centered around The University of Oklahoma. The north western section used to be higher income families but I think it's filled with niggers now as my old high school is heavily diversified according to recent demographic reports.

The district covers Oklahoma City, and the election was in a midterm where Democrats were more motivated to vote than Republicans. It only went Democrat by a little over a point and it could very well flip back in 2020 with Trump on the ballot.

But what about incumbent advantage?

G

G

G

E

GG

The incumbent had only been there for four years, that's not very long when it comes to many other incumbents in other seats. The incumbent advantage won't save everyone anyways, it's not foolproof.

R

Sign of things to come I guess.
Conservatives are being bred out of existence.

Probably demographics, I knew we weren't going to stay red forever

Orange County has more registered Democrats than Republicans

SE Kansas checking in. Oklahoma is a shit hole like Kansas, Missouri & Arkansas. Arkansas & southern Missouri have scenic beauty, mountains, clear lakes & streams but the people for the most part in all 4 states are retarded rural corncobs. Very very dumb bible thumping know nothings, science deniers, racists and bigots. The deal is people are starting to finally catch on that Republicans only care about rich people and big corporations. People around here are dense...you have to hit them in the head with a 4x6 about a dozen times to get their attention. Trump’s tax cuts for billionaires did the trick IMO. People see what a liar and con man they voted for now almost 3 years in. 7 outa 10 people here voted for the orange ass monkey but the love affair is over. The hardcore racists and bigots still like and support him but they’re all white trash that lives mostly in trailers and have nothing anyway. Real people with a little bit of wealth, real homes, real jobs etc dumped him when he did the tax cut shit. Most of them see recession coming and blame Trump. Anyway, that’s the lowdown in this area. Believe it or not bitch...I’ve lived here all my life...I’m white...educated (rare here) and not a TrumpTARD. I’m pro 2A, a gun owner & anti illegal immigration BUT left on everything else. I supported Bernie in 2016...voted for Jill the Jew...hated HRC & never voted for Bubba. I knew Trump would be a disaster but the worst is yet to come unfortunately.

Attached: 1561401294605.jpg (3024x4032, 1.27M)

I drive a new EV cuz I can afford to do so :)

>oy vey how do you do fellow mid americans.

S

LOL! Always the Jews with you ‘tards. Sorry, no Jew in my genes...wifey is from German/Switzerland stock & my family is Irish/Scotch...we both grew up here and went to college...wifey has more degrees & credentials...no kids (reason we’re not broke) and we’re both atheists. Stand by my statement 100%. Pic relevant faggot...

Attached: A69CB221-2873-4881-963D-3F3E3DE7E6ED.jpg (3803x3012, 3.29M)

Doesnt the government own land in okc? Maybe liberal Washington workers.

Oklahoma has been the reddest state in the country for a long time dumbshit. Times are changing...even stupid fucks are capable of learning over time. There is 0% chance the state will go blue if that’s your worry. That said, Kansas elected the second female Dem governor in 2016 because that ass monkey Sam Brownback (REPUBLICAN) damn near bankrupt the state. He was the worst governor in the state’s history...Trump gave him a job because as we all know, he hires only the best people. LOL!

You're a self-loathing faggot, and you're life is meaningless without starting a family. Go back to fucking reset era

>LOL! Always the Jews with you
>you
>separating yourself from the posters here
Hey there faggot, you have to go back. Tell your masters to dilate.

Kids suck douche nozzle...go have a 1/2 dozen and enjoy the struggle you fucking moron. They will break you financially and destroy your marriage. We’ve watched it happen to 100% of our friends with kids. They all ask us how we did it...it being staying happily married for 31 years and successful...we always smile and say simple...we chose not to have kids. They will fucking ruin your life.

>my family is Irish/Scotch
Also remember Scotch is a drink next time you pretend you're white Morty Goldesteinowitzfarb.

ENDLESS BUSSES OF SPICS
i'm not even joking
its fucking hell

Don’t have kids goy, get replaced

Imagine being so confident that you made the right choice to end your genetic lineage that you have to tell everyone, including anonymous strangers on the internet, about it.

Attached: 1564031365756.png (750x747, 909K)

I do separate myself from you Jow Forums tards. I come here when I feel like laughing at ignorance, stupidity and when I feel like getting in the mud and rolling with the pigs. Wifey is out of town on bizzzz till Wed and so I’m sitting in my comfy chair shitposting with u ‘tards. Always fun. Most of you are little kids with no real life experience and lotsa BS delusions of reality & life.

Centers of industry and gainful employment have men of books and knowledge. The red stain is characterize by inbreeding and meth use.

Attached: SmugTrump.jpg (286x249, 24K)

Panties in a wad cuz of my shorthand...tsk tsk tsk...someone is a little triggered bitch.

Attached: 2B89AAD5-13A6-4B12-B23D-39C4901C2C0B.png (400x300, 109K)

Republicans not even having to try for the last 30 years got us some bad ones. Governor Mary Fallin being most notable (even right-wingers who weren't boomercucks thought she was a joke).

Why should I give a shit? I won’t be here. I’m here now and live very comfortably. Here and now is what matters stupid...not what the demographics will be like in 50 years. Who gives a fuck really?

I hope you get raped you sack of shit.

>implying
take a greyhound bus
and you will see why
its the spics, all the fucking spics
you think you know
you think you're redpilled
then you take a grey hound bus
and you truly learn what racism is
you truly realize the problem then

OKC is fag central gathering point for all the small town homos from around the state. Just south of that is "Peoples Republic of Norman".

>Panties in a wad cuz of my shorthand
The word is Scot you absolute brainlet. Which is actually shorter than your "shorthand". Congrats on descending from liquor you ignorant faggot.

It's okay goy, everyone loves Fallin. Now pay your online shipping tax.

>boomer bait
nice bait user

Boomer mentality.

>DUDE NIHILISM AND HEDONISM LMAO
>WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT THE PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL BEING OF SOCIETY AND A PROMISING FUTURE?
>JUST BUY STUFF LMAO
I'm going to enjoy milking you throughout this thread.

I have 3 brothers...one an identical twin...he shit out kids...he’s on his 4th wife. I try to steer youngsters away from the tar pit trap before they fall into it. Most people with kids will tell you how great it is because they want you to make the same mistake they made. Misery loves company. I’m here to proclaim there is a superior choice to make...don’t fuq’n have them.

Califags. They are all abandoning there shithole state and importing there shithole ideas.

Nigger central.

Southeast is rural as fuck.

Southwest is sorta rural, but Altus and Lawton are terrible.

Northwest, lolnothingtoseehere

Northwest, Tulsa. Nigger Hive 02. Muh Tulsa riots, muh black stock market.

>lives in rural Comanche County
>gardener
>hunts
>retired at 35
>set for life

Truth hurts eh? Yes yes yes...you know the truth when you read it at least...I can tell.

Wagon burners

Also, the state will never be blue with all of the oil and natural gas companies here.

Shit is easy money and kick backs.

>don’t fuq’n have them
You fucked up your b8 right here. Your brother is a boomer faggot according to the timeline set by your larp. Your'e all damaged people who can't sustain a marriage or raise children correctly. It's why all boomers deserve the metaphorical and also real pillow that will snuff them out in the coming decades.

LOL...your asshole is bleeding bitch!

Attached: 4E9418BE-8024-450C-9724-9984855D287B.jpg (431x340, 71K)

You're fucking up the larp. Stay in character.

Attached: Geewhatcouldbethecause.png (1732x684, 1.01M)

Yes user...barely though...on the cutoff..I’m 55...ya know...a boomer like your 72 year old orange POTUS! LOL!

Milk away cum guzzler.

Fellow golfer here. I hate niggers. Whenever I see them on the back nine I call the cops on them. Filthy jive monkeys got no business sullying my golf club. I can't wait to vote for Biden and put them all in a zoo.

I've fucked a ton of country white and reservation half white, half Indians here. The indians were by a long shot the best. If I didnt wake up to how toxic the whole native rez mindset is, I'd have a ton of kids with one of them. She was a literal semen demon who would get you going, then jump on top and ride as hard as possible, get you to nut in her, and then cuddle up and sleep. She didnt care about getting off.

So I'm glad I dodged that fucking bullet.

LOL...I have two brothers older than my twin and I...neither of them had kids either. 100% of all the couples my wife and I have known have been divorced at least once and most more than once and all of them said the kids played a roll. I’ve been married one time for 31 years last Monday.

No larp user. Promise.

I know plenty of "hardcore racists" and none of them support Trump. How out of touch with reality are you?

Uh....

Niggers

Yes, because literally everyone who falls in that age bracket is cancer, which is what was state previously. You need to keep up.

Teaching children is a noble act. Living out a life of only personal pleasure is degenerate.

Attached: Fin Whale.jpg (1600x1109, 171K)

Post a picture for proof.

And make sure it's time stamped faggot.

....yes?

Biden won’t be the nominee and if he is the Dimwitz will lose again. The base has moved left. Biden is a centrist. Centrists are nothing but socially liberal Republitards. 40 years of centrist Dimwitz is enough. I hate Trump and will vote for him unless Bernie gets the nomination.

N-nothing

What's a 4x6? A new type of board?

My second oldest brother is a racist and a bigot and he voted for Trump. All the racists I know are huge Trump supporters.

Breaking news ass maggot...you’ll be in that age bracket eventually whether you like it or not unless you die first.

White women...
Which were a mistake

He sounds pretty based. Does he know his little brother is such a fucking faggot? Was picking the bull what helped you get over all the years of you saying nigger casually?

>previous OU president was a cheating homosexual democrat
>OU basically takes in niggers, chinks, brazillians, etc. for free
>some OU professors can't even speak proper English (chinks with heavy accents)
>OU kids do drugs off campus and now that weed has been legalized the whole campus is in a thick fog of cannabis
>Texas spic and white trash democrat drop-off

Norman and OKC are SHIT. Texas, take your cancer back.

>you’ll be in that age bracket eventually whether you like it or not unless you die first.
Except I won't be apart of that generation you smooth brain. Or do you think generations are static periods of age?

HA!HA! Spoken like an idealist. Time will transform you into a realist my fren...wait and see.

Sure thing FAGGIT
You meant
>importation of non~citizens

Pic of what? I posted one earlier that contains a geo tag if that’s what you’re after you fucking ‘tard.

It's hard to tell but that's roughly OKC which is filled with niggers, spics and white trash. Fuck em

Why are you concerned with voting for the country when you are really only concerned with yourself?

Attached: Fin Whale Surfacing.jpg (800x533, 189K)

A post you fucking city boi

A pic of your boomer ass you illiterate cuck. I don't give a fuck about the geographical region you watch your wife get creampied in. Prove you're not a larp pussy.

You're missing one of your 6's

The answer is actually spics.
Oklahoma's nig population is relatively stable.
The spics are spilling over in droves from Texas.

>genetic dead end boomer
The sad part is that you think anyone cares about you at all. Soon you will die, and might as well have never existed at all.

It's full of shitlibs who couldn't afford rent in their home states.

In time, we will be a persecuted race.

Attached: Minke Whale Breaching.jpg (348x145, 12K)

>non-okie hot takes

Attached: cvbbmwwe4rzz.png (403x448, 53K)

It would be a shame if something happened to them buses.

LOL! Well he’d probably agree with you but he’s not exactly a brainstem. He’s had 4 wives too like my twin. He thinks Trump's a crook now like all politicians. He doesn’t care much...his house & all his toys are paid for...I sorta think he’s not gonna vote in 2020...he’s pretty jaded these days. He’s about to turn 66.

A post is either a 4x4 or 6x6 you fucking role-playing faggot. Have fun with all of your (you)s

>he’s not exactly a brainstem

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Oh I think that you’ll be a very different person than you are now when you get to that age...if you do. Time and reality have a way of doing that sort of thing. You’ll see. Don’t know how old you are now...let’s say early 20’s...40 years from now, if you’re still here, you’ll be in a fight for your life to survive...a real struggle user. You probably laugh at climate change like your God Emperor does...he can laugh...he’s 72...he’s not going to see the worst of it...you will see the beginning of the worst of it & that makes me smile :)

Weed is not legalized here

Man, I remember when I was watching the democrat convention before-last with live threads here and when our rep came up it looked like a fucking ghoul.

I didn't watch the last one, is that thing still alive? Our dems are some of the least convincing dems out there.

Attached: EncFeralGhoul05.png (505x653, 150K)

Hmm... It's almost as if high crime happens in places with more people...

Politics/voting very much affects me in the here and now user. There are many local issues on every ballot too. I’ve voted at every opportunity since I was 18 & will continue to do so. Only idiots don’t vote.

>Oh I think that you’ll be a very different person than you are now when you get to that age
Yes, but I won't be a childless boomer being abused by a Somalian nurse in a state run nursing home as the existential dread creeps in with the realization that I failed my inherent purpose as a human being and it's too late to change it. You on the other hand, not so lucky. Good luck finding someone to advocate for you after you have a few incidents of age related dementia.