Yea, I’m voting for Bernie

Yea, I’m voting for Bernie

Attached: 06BB9ABA-26B9-4F38-9DBA-76F85D3AD6CE.jpg (808x1102, 92K)

Holy shit. That's amazing. I would vote for Bernie too desu.

common law countries are retarded, cash bail is one of the most idiotic things ive ever heard

Yeah this all sounds good but too bad its attached to trillions in reparations for blacks and a bunch of other wasteful dumb shit

This. You're bribing the government to let you free from confinement before you've been sentenced. Either you're a risk to the public or not, and that should determine whether you get bail or not.

The president has the power to do none of those things

I'd vote for him if the "safe injection sites" also provide free drugs.

Attached: 1559060207940.jpg (640x590, 53K)

This commie jew wants white Americans to rot in jail while the negros smoke weed all day. FUck this shit. Fuck this jew. The cops are going to be profiling whites like mad under bernies america.

Attached: 5bc4bfc5dda4c840148b458f.jpg (900x506, 70K)

>safe injection sites

Finally! I'm so tired of having to go in a denny's bathroom to shoot up

Sounds pretty bad desu
Death penalty needs to be expanded to include adultery and homosex

>Ban Civil Asset Forfeiture
Bernie protecting the Epstein billion right there.

What is cash bail and why's it bad?
I thought the left liked the idea of bail

I'd never vote for Bernie but I respect him standing for something

BERNIE!

Attached: 1558212044423.jpg (975x650, 64K)

>Legalize injection sites
Nigga the fuckity fuck?

>Ban solitary confinement
This actually saves lives in prison you dumb old fuck

>Legalize Weed
Because we need people to be even more miserable and poor

how long before all the patriots spread their messages to the degenerates of society and it's all burned down?

Attached: uncleted.jpg (650x488, 35K)

You can pay money to get out of prison before your hearing/trial. For most crimes it's in the $1000-$5000 range. Poor people can't afford it and have to stay in jail, everyone else goes home.

Bernie won't even be on the ballot.

it costs money and things costing money is racist

banning civil asset forfeiture is based
fuck everything else

>legalize weed
Whatever. The ship has already sailed.
>safe injection sites
Enabling junkies. Shitty move unless there is a mandatory weaning program part and parcel.
>ban cash bail
What are the implications of this? Do drug dealers just get their drug dealer friends to bail them out, then hide from the law?
>ban solitary confinement
Good move. Solitary confinement is the most subtle form of torture known to man.
>ban civil asset forfeiture
Of course. Otherwise it's the wild west.
>ban death penalty
Probably a good idea, except in the case of serious killers and repeat pedophiles.

Legalize weed, sure
Safe injection sites turn towns into shit holes.

yes eastern european pound me in the ass gulags are SOOOOO much nicer

No, it's not a bribe type system. I wish it were, like Republika ng Pilipinas.

Oops he just faild

Only racist if you have to pay your own money. If you get to use someone else's money, then it's equality

>Just give up all your rights to the state and everything will be fine

Was waiting for this thread

Attached: FDF0F1AE-EFF6-42C3-A1E6-5EBEAF1B9D71.jpg (1124x1187, 343K)

It will be funny to watch this man get nothing done for 4 years. Trump is going to win but the hypothetical future would be hilarious.

Even though my ex had an "experience" with bail, getting rid of the cash bail system would suck balls.
>My ex went shopping at walmart.
>Literally had a full cart of groceries and christmas presents, almost $200
>Somehow, a small item fell through the cart onto the little bottom rack where you put shit like cat litter. (Sorry, I have forgotten was the thing was that fell, but I think it was only $8 or $9)
>Because it was christmas time, the store was insane and she was stressed.
>Didn't see the item when she paid for all the stuff
>As she is leaving, gets stopped by security. She never even left the store.
>She's embarrassed, and offers to go pay for it immediately.
>Walmart was like "nope. Here come the cops"
>The cops arrived and she pleaded with them to just let her pay for the item. Afterall, she just spent a bunch of money
>I arrived at this time, because she had called me while waiting for the cops.
>Walmart employees were taking her cart so they could put the items back on the shelf. I stopped them.
>She ended up getting arrested. Even the cop that took her in apologized, but he was just doing his job
>I paid the $300 bail
>She went to court and got fined $300. They used the bail money and let he go.
That was 15 years ago. And while I'm pissed about the whole thing (fuck walmart), she was back home within two hours thanks to me posted bail for ridiculous bullshit.

Me too. I feel bad that his family died in that totally real holocaust that totally really happened.

Attached: 3A28C45F-3638-4E8C-9F72-9F10A26B250F.jpg (1074x798, 126K)

No it isn't, watch Joe Rogan with Bernie Sanders! Switching from Trump to Bernie, fuck the 1%!

and nnone of that will mater because of states rights so only blue states will be affected just as blue states disregard a federal ban on weed and red states refused to go along with obama care

>safe injection sites
Fucking hell

He’s a nazi

Attached: 39629AB2-DE16-400A-8376-047814B22E18.jpg (1125x565, 255K)

>"safe injection sites"
So what happens when the national budget has the majority of the funding going towards fucking NARCAN? What happens when you reward unwanted behavior? You get more of it! WHAOH, what a concept!
Fuck this gay earth.