You *WILL* eat bugs, Jow Forums

You *WILL* eat bugs, Jow Forums.

EAT BUGS. NOW!!!

Attached: 1579235827525.png (594x612, 403K)

I DONT WANT TO EAT BUGS

Attached: 1554336617324.jpg (420x408, 31K)

Europeans will face a red meat tax. But it’s not happening in the US so rest easy.

Once I see it in the stores I will devote my entire life to breaking this civilization down... in minecraft.

I can imagine all the Jewish elites laughing at their shitskin serfs eating bugs while consuming their media

Hallal meat will not be taxed

Well bugs are the food of the future.

Fun fact, Lobster was considered giant cockroaches and were only fed to prisoners. Prisoners even filed human right complaints that they were inhumanely feeding them lobsters.

For all we know, the spiders can be the new filet mignon of the future.

When the Democrats win all burgermutts will have their guns confiscated

I'm guessing joos will be exempt from eating bugs

I've noticed they've been really pushing non-meat burgers.
Like that new Impossible WHopper, and I've seen several commercials for vegan burgers as well (which I never really saw before this year)

Won't the gun collecting Boomers go berserk if they can't have bacon and grill steak though?

Jokes on you! I already eat bugs. Gotta eat something in canada

Attached: canadian boomer.png (1280x720, 619K)

kill yourself

Why? Why do they want us all to be vegan? This will lead us to cannibalism.

You will eat those bugs, goy. Just think of all the brown children you could save by not eating cows

Attached: 1558363744895.jpg (600x314, 46K)

this is how the lies of the modern world are crated - you raise taxes on someone and then guilt them that it's "to fight climate change". Notice how Orwellian that sentence is too, since the climate always changes.

No tax should ever be welcomed or accepted under any justification, instead ask the government why they deserve more money and how they already use their existing budget.

Meanwhile China continues to turn every endangered species on earth into a folk remedy for erectile dysfunction

Many people eat bugs like it's entirely natural.
They're just bugs, after all.
I'm sure we eat plenty of bugs without meaning to, in our food, while we sleep, etc.

I guess it's finally time for this city boy to get outside and learn how to hunt.

If that happens, I'll leave. I'd rather die in Europe than here, desu.

>Government announces thing to be bad
>Announces it will combat bad thing by taxing it
Why do people always fall for this shit?

I actually like mill worms if they're cooked right. Hella good in a stirfry with shrimp

The Democrats will never win another election. The party is deep in debt, has no candidates, and is clearly finished.

You already eat ketamine, fecal matter and hormones in your red meat so your health is already being taxed for it.

>He isn't riding a Zamboni
Wasted potential

>red flag
>red tax
Jews are bugs from space, prove me wrong.

What's the focus of Americans on god damn bugs, there's so much shit about it. In comparison, our media talked quite a bit about cloning of meat and improving the tech and research in the future to keep up with demand, not fucking bugs.

>EAT BUGS. NOW!!!
Good goyim, I'll be sure to give you a shiny shekel.

Attached: 1566007922992m.jpg (768x1024, 42K)

First they came for your guns. Then they came for your free speech. And now, they come for your burgers.

A potential red meat tax will get you shot. Burgers are a fucking line in the sand.

Attached: 1565315124061.jpg (1280x1280, 287K)

every extra peso on meat means one extra load inside a hippie backpacker from europe forcibly or not

this is such bullshit.

my family has a cattle ranch and i can't wait to find a way to circumvent this bullshit tax.

we will dress up like indians and throw cows into the god damned Boston Harbor before we comply with this tax.

Attached: big iron.jpg (1790x1640, 327K)

>mug bugs and ocean bugs
how much soi does that recipe require?

got any more abstract merchants?

Wouldn't it be easier to just genocide most of Africa?

Ready to go

Attached: 35342.jpg (1280x707, 381K)

>be cattle farmer
>endless beef and fresh milk
If you want to live in the city like a cockroach then you better get use to eating them.

You stay the fuck in your containment continent, mutt. Europe doesn't need mutts on top of the subhuman garbage they're already dealing with.
Go back to r/The_Donald. Copeposters are the lowest scum on this fucking board.

>Unironically thinks a Democrat will win in 2020
lel

Yes that will be $100 monthly, per head of cattle. If you're a good goy you can get a 20% tax rebate if you fill your taxes on time.

>The Democrats will never win another election.
>yfw that's literally what the Democrat candidates said in 2016

Attached: npc.jpg (415x381, 22K)

>Boston meat party
sounds gay as hell

I hope you don’t actually believe the opinion you’re being paid to disseminate here. Trump has a 100% chance of victory in 2020. The front runner against him is an actual child molester caught on tape dozens of times. And somehow the DNC thinks they can skirt through like this.

You’re clinically insane.

Nobody's fucking winning except the jews and their puppets who they choose ahead of time. Goyim still get fucked over regardless of who's in office. But you wouldn't understand that because you're either a dumb ZOGbot mutt on deployment or a weeb with a proxy.

Trump would veto it before it came to his desk.
And no Republican would dare vote for it, not to mention Demotraitors in moderate districts.

D.O.A.

Attached: LaughingDad.jpg (588x558, 43K)

>open borders free shit party that hates all white people
Yeah the Democrats are thriving.

>You’re clinically insane.
Says the zionist.

Attached: Bright Kek.png (400x386, 238K)

>thinking they'll roll with that shit in 2024
Are you really this retarded?

Red meat should be taxed much higher. So should gasoline, and just about anything that is bad for the earth.

You're bad for the Earth. Go kill yourself right now you fucking sped.

>When the Democrats win all burgermutts will have their guns confiscated
Man, you are living in a fantasy world.
I know people that hate Trump that are going to vote for him just to keep you weirdos the fuck out of power.

You've gone waaay too far, you've stepped on too many toes, and nobody wants you in power. You are the clown left, and it's become the mainstream Democrat position.

Attached: LookMittens.jpg (600x756, 72K)

Fucking based.

MIGA brainlet

Attached: 1565996743864.png (1256x679, 736K)

Bet it won't be on anything kosher. \.

tax my meat expect carnage in the streets

Watched some cable at a mate's the other week. During one fucking 30 minute program block, I swear to god they played some fucking fake-burger ad 3 times per commercial break

>we will dress up like indians and throw cows into the god damned Boston Harbor before we comply with this tax.
My sides!!
I'm just a hillbilly from Appalachia, but if you guys do this, PLEASE can I help?
Sound like a party!

The Boston Moo Party.

>Implying knowing your place on this Earth and serving God's Chosen People isn't based.
Found the DemocRAT Stalwart ROLCON Discord tranny shill rat.

>"durrr pollution isn't harmful to the planet, Shekelberg Rothbagelstein Koch said so"

Fucking die boomer

Attached: 1565883309122.jpg (400x403, 27K)

Why are these so many articles telling me to stop eating meat or promoting eating insects? Every I see this shit on Jow Forums and it seems to be a new article every time.

Attached: 3ja37v076ng31.jpg (531x648, 60K)

one of the worst meme's i've ever seen.
>posting
Sure, Just Don't.

I agree with you.

Kill yourself right now to fight climate change. Do it. Save the planet.

easier to create a boogyman than admit Trump is a kike shill eh?

Attached: 1566248771975.gif (568x320, 2.94M)

What if we made bug burgers out of bug protein/fat

Because some (((vegan))) who drinks onions lattes and drives a suv and who has never traveled outside a city thinks pastures are dirty.

because livestock omit CO2 and we consume a lot of livestock

>red meat tax

Attached: aleppoboy.jpg (976x549, 48K)

Board is chalk full of boomers now.

Cognitive dissonance is their specialty.

with people this stupid it makes you wonder why the kikes haven't won sooner

Well luckily the constitution of the United States makes it legal to overthrow them when they violate our human rights, it should have been done a long time ago, but hopefully this will put us over the edge. The "poor" will have theirs paid for as with everything else, and the elite don't care about cost. Those of us in the middle will suffer and have to try and live their unhealthy and anti human vegan lifestyle or revolt. The choice would be clear

Underrated

So what will they replace all of the livestock with? There isn't enough land to support a fully vegan population, and insect industrialisation isn't at the stage that it can support everyone either.

>people and animals exhaling is pollution
Jesus, you fucking retards, how do you function at all?

And everyone is ALREADY well aware the scam "carbon tax" is just a way to tax internationally, pushing us closer to globalization, and destroying western autonomy.

You're not fooling anyone, and your stance LITERALLY makes you look retarded, as in brain-damage retardation.
You MUST know this.

Attached: ClimateDefender.jpg (622x741, 97K)

Fuck off.

Attached: o1pLBwI.jpg (1440x1440, 239K)

>"durr pollution is gonna destroy the planet in a few years, Shekelburg Rothbagelstein Soros said so"
I don't have a dank nigger meme to post. So I'll post some "scientific" predictions instead.

Attached: retard-predictions-from-retarded-cucks.jpg (960x720, 91K)

They’re not white so it’s ok

Insects and s_o_y

>There isn't enough land to support a fully vegan population
You do understand that livestock eat things, yes?

kek

Attached: 1565907176338.jpg (910x1024, 106K)

Arable land isn't the same thing as grazing land. You can't just take a cattle farm and plant soibeans on it, in the same sense that you can't take a potato farm and plant pineapples on it.

>"Durr not my problem, I need to eat my burgerfat. If a catastrophe isn't going to happen next winter, it does not exist."

Gotta steal your money somehow, but legally.

>Taxing to drive behavior
Why don't they just kick out all the spics and Somali at processing plants, hire Americans for more expensive wages, drive up the cost of the burger? Hell, they might even improve in quality.

Never

Fair, but I just don't think reducing meat consumption is going to create some sort of nightmare scenario where the world starves and is forced to eat onions or whatever hogwash brainlets spout

Attached: 7C2BCCFE-7579-4FA5-9885-D21341CEFFA2.jpg (664x960, 112K)

>You do understand that livestock eat things, yes?
And YOU do understand, right, that PEOPLE eat things?

Why aren't you supporting mass sterilization of third-world citizens? The west had a 0 population growth without immigration, so we were already doing our part, but places like India and Africa were pumping out little Co2 manufacturers like there was no tomorrow, and with their outrageous birth rates, there might not be.

So why not support paying people for voluntary sterilization, to take the pressure off good ol' mother earth?
They get the money they desperately need, and Earth's population drops to sustainable levels, everybody wins...
...except you virtue-signaling fucktards that won't have a "cause" left to feel superior about.

But we all hate you, anyway.

Attached: WhereThePlasticIsComingFrom.jpg (676x375, 26K)

Attached: 1565977323763.jpg (828x951, 72K)

Why should we reduce our own meat consumption, rather than just choosing not to prop up failing industries in third world countries?

But even then, we're ignoring the real question here. Why are livestock bad for the environment, and why are crops better? I haven't seen a good argument for this, other than "muh cows farting lmao".

Paying for absolution and entry into the afterlife has probably been around since the start.

ftfy
yw

Attached: ObamaDidIt.jpg (910x1024, 117K)

Is it already time to dilaet again?

Here's the thing, at least here our agriculture industry is so subsidized that whoever controls congress can just shove a shitton of subsidies through to force insect farming or anything other than raising livestock to complete their goal.
Some farmers would probably refuse and continue on with what they already do, but the large factory farms would switch over to growing things overnight to grow the crops that make fake meat foods.
As for a red meat tax, think that would actually draw enough protests from people that nationally would never happen. Some shithole like California though would pass it for their state.

lol no

ill just go fishing or hunting instead

>imagine living in a big city

Attached: 1556581950908.png (399x322, 42K)

If gonna jump some rabbi and make him eat a bug.

Attached: I dont wanna eat bugs.jpg (600x600, 54K)

>Why aren't you supporting mass sterilization of third-world citizens?
>Why doesn't america go into other countries at take all their foreskins and testicles? Now that is a more realistic approach than eating one less burger occasionally.

>ketamine
Those niggers get free ket?
So jelly.

erryone's gonna have to post the instore prices?

I have no problem with bugs unless it's the only allowed option. get over it.