If the US cared about our European allies, we would be arming nationalist groups in their countries

>British nationalists get armed and supported
>Italian nationalists get armed and supported
>German nationalist groups get armed and supported
>So on and so forth
>Disband EU
>Mass deportations
>People of Europe able to put their countries, and their people first again

Attached: AE27BEC9-07A2-44BE-BB69-44D4012B572A.jpg (300x274, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

survivorlibrary.com/library/firearms-saxon_kurt-the_four_winds_shotgun.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

IF!

Vote Lambright 2020, free machine guns!

Attached: freemachinegunsVoteLambright2020.png (528x697, 117K)

>allies

It’s not illegal to mail guns to Europe worst that can happen customs will seize your gun

Attached: 79845641368.jpg (640x640, 95K)

based

>Break small arms export control laws goy

Okay Ill buy an AR15 thanks!

I wish, but eurocucks are waaaay to pussy to do anything so Europe is a complete lost cause. Just say your prayers and fucking abandon the continent.

Attached: 1565939178023.gif (182x325, 3.93M)

They always arm the Muslims you fucking idiot especially when it comes to Europe

Attached: 1549378873058.jpg (362x314, 24K)

bump for based and AR pilled yanks

>follow small arms export control laws goy

Why don't you just machine one. It's probably going to be easier to find the equipment and instructions then it is to find an arms dealer.

>give us free guns!
Fuck off, commies.
Lay in it.

Bunk in club fed for 5 years. Not really worth it for muling something that has lower profits then drugs.

Attached: CF263562-5E54-4C5F-BF75-ED20A35B6A8D.gif (200x199, 476K)

you make a good point, how many more years do you think it will be until 3D printing lets us make every single part in our living rooms?

The brains of EU countries leadership must be removed from their skulls and stomped on before that can happen

Attached: 2359540205946.jpg (2756x1761, 1.16M)

Quite a ways out. The problem with 3D printers is that they don't really make strong materials. Why is setting up a machine shop such a hard idea though. Start a small business for making tools, pay off the machines that way, after hours build weapons.

Nationalists in western countries are our true allies. It’s just a shame we didn’t realize that fact in the ‘40s

What do the EU have to do with gun laws in Europe? Those are set by national governments

I’m painfully aware. I am pointing out that if America really stood for its founding principles, or democracy abroad, or any of the other things our interventionist government pretends, we would be intervening on behalf of nationalists in western countries.

I’m not saying civillians should be smuggling guns, but at any rate, it’s certainly not about the money.

Guns in the right hands could help speed that process up

Blame Japan

>it’s certainly not about the money.
too many people have a hard time understanding this

>I’m not saying civillians should be smuggling guns
That's exactly what you're saying, unless you're pleading for the CIA to do it. Which is just retarded.
>it's certainly not about the money
Why do you niggers always say shit like this. It's like logistically giving up a war. Getting rich just means you stepped up in rank.

Well, then you run guns across the Atlantic and into continental Europe. I believe Europe will suddenly manifest an effective coast guard when they realize the cargo coming ashore are no longer black men come to rape their daughters, and the US border patrol suddenly care about people crossing when those people aren’t brown welfare seekers.

Hello Europol

Thank good sir for the ar-15

In all seriousness we have to fall before Europe or anyone else or even ourselves have a chance at life. It is the American Capital and political presence maintaining the order of Europe and the world in general. It is evil and needs to die. The Europeans didn’t suddenly reason they deserve rape and murder. It was foisted upon them for profit of a few.

Legal and illegal no longer exist. The mask of Liberalism has slipped. It was always a luxury of Liberalism’s political self-confidence.

Ive been considering starting out machining.
Would a 800 dollars metal mill be good enough to machine a gun?

Best of luck to you. If you guys build the military and institutional connections in the post-American world you can have a coup with nothing more than unarmed crowds.

You can't do that, they might blow up a synagogue or a mosque

For the lower receiver and most parts yes, the barrel I don't think so. You'd need to figure out how to make that. Although you may be able to import them, but that would set off red flags.

Don't you need to thread a bunch of parts on the rifle too?

You would need a lot more than just a metal mill.
You can make this with just a hacksaw and basic tools though

survivorlibrary.com/library/firearms-saxon_kurt-the_four_winds_shotgun.pdf

Threads are a convenience. Just mill out parts that interlock and pin them together.

Maybe i could start with a simple shotgun and work my way up?

Thanks for the help burgerbros

>zog arming nationalists

b-b-but politically motivated violence is terrorism. any one who every participated in a war is a terrorist

You underestimate the amount of unreported guns coming out of the Balkans all across Europe.

Right. That’s why it’s kind of a moot point. If I’m stationed in Germany it doesn’t matter how much the People don’t like it, the government is in place. If we leave, the people will suddenly lack tolerance for being told they have no culture and the leaders will suddenly lack the confidence to deride them.

Americans are mindless jew puppets that never cared for Europeans, that's why they sided with the Bolsheviks in WW2.

Your nation is unironically the biggest threat to Europeans.
I appreciate your personal concern though.

Post pics if you make something and don't blow your face off with gunpowder

And they all end up in the hands of shitskin gangsters.

Well, most people fear the State more than they are confident in a gun and themselves. The monolithic-ness of the Liberal state must falter. It must fall to infighting, it must exhaust itself, must break up into factions and power brokers we can ally with. The People must find friends with people currently beholden to the Liberal state (which is everyone with even a modicum of power) before any change is possible, violent or peaceful.

Just buy them before they do, we're trying to run a business here, not a humanitarian act.

If anyone want's to ship me 80% plastic lowers I will make IRA in Scotland 2 Electric big igloo

Which is perfectly acceptable to the Liberal state. In fact it reinforces it and legitimizes it. The State punishes retribution more than aggression. It needs the latter and the former subverts the monopoly that lends it legitimacy in the first place.

You will get the rope for arming the shitskins

Lookup PA luty smg design.
You don't even need a mill.

Uh, the blueprints for lowers are online. Just get a 3d printer

Barrel is pretty easy with a lathe. If he has money for a mill, he should get a lathe instead. Drill presses etc can make other parts.

You're right. If Trump were legit, he'd be doing that. Like how Obama and Hillary Clinton talked about arming "Syrian rebels" in their war against Assad and Syria.

>Photo from Wikipedia
Fuck off wikifag.

We didn't even fight in any wars, the guns come from down south, they just go through here.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Attached: 1523184598842.png (533x515, 414K)