Why doesn't Trump just TAKE Greenland?

Who the fuck is going to stop him?
>Set up a big event for a 'YUGE announcement.' Televise the shit out of it.
>Say the US and Denmark just made the BEST deal.
>If Denmark denies it, say they're trying to save face. SAD.
>Just fucking take Greenland. No one's going to stop us.
>Send Denmark a check for $5000 like we do annually to Cuba for "letting us" keep Gitmo.
What the fuck is anyone going to do to stop us? It's Greenland. It's just a territory of Denmark. The only people who'd be outraged are nations that depend on us. No one can stop us.

Attached: 51stState.jpg (960x635, 82K)

this

Because you don't have the balls to kick us out of NATO.

We wold be such a tremendous asset to the Warsaw pact, it's even funny.
Russia would regain full control of Entry into the Baltic Sea.
Russia would have S400 Radar systems in Denmark, Faroe Islands, and Greenland.

>implying denmark owns greenland
greenland is a u.s. military compound.

I grew up fending off timberwolves in the Minnesota tundra with nothing but a revolver, there is nothing some faggot european in a scarf and slim rolled cigarette can do to keep me off his land

I'd love to fucking see this happen.

We could finally have the orange maggot arrested for lying to the American people and overturning international law.

Then President Pelosi could declare martial law and commence kicking some skinhead ass.

Attached: 29g3s3.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Don't have to kick Denmark out of NATO. Denmark can't survive without us. You'd stay in NATO under our protection and like it.
There's no Warsaw Pact.

we wouldn't have to. your nation wouldn't leave.

>international law.
Natural law > international law.
This brief pause in world conquest is but an intermission. History shows humans will never stop conquering forever.

Imagine electing a woman

Because he is going to buy Wakanda instead. Much more valuable resources.

cringe thread no. - lost

Most of Greenland are native Americans. You'd be dealing with literal eskimos.

There is going to be a straight line of S400 right from turkey to Greenland.

We know you have threatened Turkey to not buy the S400, and subsequently begged Turkey to not turn on their S400 radar.

We know you are afraid it will render your fleet of F35 worthless.

>native americans
So its our rightful clay after all, just send in the sars blankets again

greenland is a barren landscape. you want to move there, move there. no one is stopping you. either be illegal or go through danish immigration.

this. were literally based and redpilled. denmark is cringed and bluepilled

>implying we give a shit about euroniggers playing le 4d chess nu-cold war games while we're building our American Empire in Hyperborea

Attached: 98cddc4eb7de292e302006c62266316d.jpg (1080x1054, 62K)

Denmark. 5.7 million people. We could put your entire country in New York city- and there would be room for most of Norway to join in.
Like, we just don't care. If you Nakadashi's aren't going to develop Greenland- we will.

Attached: 1566077048731.jpg (698x698, 151K)

your ideas about military technology are obsolete and full of red herrings. I can't imagine the confused mess of propaganda getting dumped on the citizens of your nation's heads right now.

dude are you an adult? it's time to stop playing childrens games. christ, no wonder you don't have a woman.

It's just east Alaska. It's disgusting we don't control it already.

I want to live there but still have the constitution rights granted to America.

>he says while posting in a thread about invading greenland at 2 am
Dude, are you a faggot?

i guess your just plain fucked then. it's really not about greenland is it? just move to alaska, at least they got trees.

>Dude, are you a faggot?
why, you dat'n?

no reason. the danes aren't putting much in the way of commerce there. wasted. that would likely change were hardworking americans involved. we've been pulling oil resources from northern alaska since the sixties.

>just takes greenland
The Art of the Steal

Attached: 516yCfUVAxL._SY445_.jpg (319x445, 29K)

Hardly an invasion. We could acquire it without a single shot fired.

Because we arnt nigger.

You have to be extremely low test to think that conquest is niggerish.

Attached: Kek Tower.png (717x745, 786K)

ahhh yes, of course, it's about the jew shekels. always the jew shekels. just can't wait to destroy new environment for dem jew shekels

>US Military
I think you mean NWO. Similar and overlapping orgs, but not always the same thing.

Why are Amerimutts and Amerijews so positive about a Jew loving president taking Greenland?

Attached: all_your_base_are_belong_to_US.png (1280x720, 205K)

Cause it makes europeans mad

>1,282 rooms in that building
>4 per room let's say
>5,128 people in the hotel.

3 of these is the equivlant of the largest "city" in Greenland Future American Cities in Greenland will be just one building- 5,000 residents. Makes perfect sense

Attached: 1475872946836.png (361x446, 210K)

>muh conquest
>muh no more brother wars

There are at least 10 of these fucking Greenland threads on the board right now. This has to be shills flooding the board with this shit.
SAGE!

Mass shootings and jewish tricks are so boring and predictable that the possibility of acquiring more minerals is the most exciting thing we've had in months.

Attached: 1566098182326.png (1280x853, 67K)

I asked that myself too. Not only greenland, you also let the oilfields in arabia to the arabs instead of just occupying it.

Ya so it’s a bit more obvious now than usual. It’s just so much fun watching a tiny week country get so butt hurt

The brits dropped the ball on that one before we were in the picture. And don’t pretend like you’ve never given them a hand job or two

Go ahead. All I hear is bark and I wonder if you got any bite faggots?

>this
and this

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 1.18.37 AM.png (492x721, 201K)

You lost Vietnam no way you win in the arctic

So what? Why should USA Follow a Deal which was made By the the Brits in the past?

We invade countries much larger than yours over the weekend

Does Trump have Pedo Dirt on Danes making them to give him Greenland?

Attached: trumpvisittogreenlandusa.jpg (2000x1400, 230K)

do we have the list we can check? the /egg/ black book list?

It's hardly a war if no one is hurt.

The snownigger is scared.

Do it, we would just drop the dollar and gone is the US. Getting invaded by Russia seems to be a better option than staying allied with you

I don’t think we did. But the current situation in the Middle East is a result of British policy. Long before we had any real muscle to flex. They even drew the borders that exist there today

Vietnam was given Up voluntarily. It would be nasty But USA is able to crush all oponents and Conquer the world

Come get it!

Attached: bed2y999yqh31.jpg (640x428, 67K)

Then keep it to ONE thread or you are fucking chills that are trying to flood the board to get other topics off.

Trump will flood Greenland which is relatively peaceful with every shitskin in the book. I want Denmark to keep it solely because it won’t get infested with negroes by them.

>seems to be a better option than staying allied with you
Way ahead of you, Euro. The Asians are much better allies and Russia no threat to the United States - China is. Europe has leached off of us for too long. We'll be taking Greenland and going now.

Cute

Reddit is waiting for you.

Those “euroniggers” made this country a powerhouse. Without them, America would still be a barren wasteland.

Americans literally showing themselves as anti-white with this Greenland bullshit.

Attached: sirus_1.jpg (2000x1333, 279K)

because hes a fat retarded coward

Wow, shariablue has added a new response phrase to the bot.

mutts din do nuffins

Attached: 20190821_040220.png (1764x1062, 1.54M)

Guys... What if Trump is buying Greenland...
To be used as an Ethnostate?
Think about it:
>Warming climate means usable land and soil
>plenty of resources which could be mined
>Land of the Hyperboreans
>???
Greenland is our new home now.

Attached: 1498722029288.jpg (228x224, 8K)

I guess USA is lacking for the „Nietzschean will to Power“

>Let’s make our ancestors who built this country mad in favor of Jews!

Attached: DFA4EA8F-ACEB-46BC-9C2B-3A5C813CE526.jpg (751x684, 138K)

Greenland would rather be in the 21st century with Europe rather than a mutted dystopia run by heebs like America

You know it’s true

lol, mad much

don't you have work Sven? Your wife needs you to leave so she can teach Muhammad better Svveedish sjpeaking sjkills.

Greenland is like 85% eskimo and Denmark is doing NOTHING to fix that

americans dont even have the stomach to go to war against sand people armed with sticks anymore, imagine believing they would go to war with a european country lol

>Europe
>not run by heebs
user...

Trump wants to diversify the entire American continents. He views homogenity as white supremacy. The idea of Greenland being a homogenous Inuit state makes him and his fellow Jewish comrades shit their pants. They want to buy it solely to flood it with niggers. Mixed race people are too retarded to overthrow governments, so that plan would work well.

Attached: 73177EA0-56C5-4D29-BE19-DFE4194B3B22.jpg (1920x1080, 296K)

You think adding niggers to the pile would make it better?

It's ridiculous. We don't even know what Trump really wants yet. I doubt it's anything as serious as trying to buy Greenland. Too much wild speculation.

>kick us out of NATO.
top kek
Hey Dutch cuck, you know you could simply leave, but you don't because you are a cuck.

Considering you don’t have a god damn navy anymore I’m not too concerned. Get your shit together. What if something big actually does happen?

Hold a referendum in Greenland. Bribe the citizens as needed. They vote to become a U.S. territory. We send troops in, occupy it, dare the Euros to do something about it. It’s called the Crimea Model.

>Why doesn't Trump just TAKE Greenland?
The US already has enough 'bergs'

Attached: jew_berg.jpg (849x565, 139K)

sad but probably true

You wish you could yankee boy

>German education
Oh no...

Eurolads, this will all blow over in a few months once the yank economy has its final breath and schlomo pulls the plug. Once the welfare stops in America the boogaloo begins and we can just go back to being cultured and civilised without having to think about the mutts again

Fucking burger, I was on your side reeeeeeee

>The only people who'd be outraged are nations that depend on us.

Well it would be clear signal for these nations that they can no longer depend on you and as a result would likely get very friendly with countries like China, Russia, Iran and India. The United states is more fragile than you might think, the economy is so interconnected to the rest of the world and people are more divided than ever.

Wars could easily lead to massive riots if not even a new civil war. Same could also happen due to how divided your nation is or how addicted it's to fossil fuels.

Yeah but I don't trust Krautniggers. There isn't a single German who hasn't tried destroying Europe

You sound very sexy

I hope so, I really want to leave this shithole soon enough. I hate seeing niggers and spics every single day. No matter what town or city I move to. They always follow behind. I’m on my sixth fucking suburb and it’s already getting infested with Pajeets.

Hurr durr im a fat retarded muttmerican hurr noone cares retard, wtf are you gonna do about it? Fuck all other than chimp out behind your keyboard

>I don’t trust Krautniggers
Post DNA tests, schlomo

Hitler wasn't a kraut.
And the Merkel is also not a kraut.

He’s going to complain about Europe having Muslims but not realize over 46% of his country is nonwhite.

You guys are really butthurt about this?

>VPN faggot

Nice education retarded burger, we can spot you no matter wich flag you use

Yes. We will welcome white americans, guns included, with open arms